Gold Championship 38 Transfers And Match Reports

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gc38 Transfers And Match Reports FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE. Gadga is off to russia as the new manager of DINAMO MOSKVA, gadga is unsure of the squad but what i can see on paper they aren't a b

Re: GC38 Manchester United Match Reports/Transfer News United Push-Over Bolton Manchester United 3-0 Bolton Tonight United Took On Bolton In The First Game Of Second Season And Out Played Th

Re: Gc38 Transfers And Match Reports

Well, I arrived home from school only to realise that GC37 had been created in the morning:o

I seriously hope this is done in the evenings to cater for new GM's like myself. But I have a feeling that it may be created around 2am:o

Well done to the guys who grabbed a team for GC37... Only hope I have is for GC38 to be created after 4pm again (School), or for fixed times:o

Good luck to everyone

well GC38 on Thursday Wow that wasnt expsected:rolleyes:

i remeber the old days when Gc were made like every 2 or so months not days :rolleyes: but sepse times change lol but when they were made not so offten they have a specality in them now ther elike normal setups they shoot them out every other day by December there will be 100 GC :(:rolleyes:

well GC38 on Thursday Wow that wasnt expsected:rolleyes:

i remeber the old days when Gc were made like every 2 or so months not days :rolleyes: but sepse times change lol but when they were made not so offten they have a specality in them now ther elike normal setups they shoot them out every other day by December there will be 100 GC :(:rolleyes:

Mate, I'm not being bad or anything but I think GC's are for people like me and to give me a chance of joining. As you see GC37, most of the clubs have already been taken and this noob GM has yet to join! :D:o So I think SM is catering for the likes of me and my fellow new GM's.

I don't want to start a GC creation debate here as I've seen plenty around the forum. So keeping this strictly to the dicussions.

But all I can say is that existing 'long term' and therefore 'more experienced' GM's still join which causes SM to make more for us...

And plus you've joined the last few GC's yourself despite complaining. (According to your sig) :D

Sorry for taking it off topic, like I've said... Don't wanna start another debate here. I'll slowly slip away now ;)

Mate' date=' I'm not being bad or anything but I think GC's are for people like me and to give me a chance of joining. As you see GC37, most of the clubs have already been taken and this noob GM has yet to join! :D:o So I think SM is catering for the likes of me and my fellow new GM's.

I don't want to start a GC creation debate here as I've seen plenty around the forum. So keeping this strictly to the dicussions.

But all I can say is that existing 'long term' and therefore 'more experienced' GM's still join which causes SM to make more for us...

And plus you've joined the last few GC's yourself despite complaining. (According to your sig) :D

Sorry for taking it off topic, like I've said... Don't wanna start another debate here. I'll slowly slip away now ;)[/quote']

yeah a know i was just saying lol dnt wanna start debate altought there is one lol i know ive joined new ones as now there is new ones old ones are becoming more and more deserted and also i payed a Gm so might aswell get most of it so might aswell join them also there were loads pf members when i joined 3 years ago lol but serpose its increased alot now lol i also hope its after school time as i am in school yr 9 lol but i probz wnt join i may or may nto dunno depdends...also i love GC btu i think SM maybe going OTT a bit llol just saying lol i will shut up now :D:rolleyes:

Keep to the subject of the thread please.

Also, there is a debate thread so if you have any problems voice your opinions on there.

As for GC38, Earliest i can get a team is early morning before school, then not until 7pm on Thursday night.

Not too bothered if i cant join this, but if its made whilst im online or something ill get best team i can...

Good Luck to everyone.

This will be the first Gold Championship I will get a shot at.

Only become gold late Tuesday :P

I will be checking at hourly intervals from 12.01am GT till about 6am as I have other stuff to do B)

so my best chances are for an early creation, but considering GC37 was created at like 3am GT, chances are very slim of it happening again :(

My aim is to get an EPL team :)

Ok finally made it in from college and a GC hasnt been created yet so i've got a good chance.

Do GC team come up n the 'Best Teams Available' bit or do you have to click on Gold Championship 38 and then click a team?

You have to actually go on to the GC page and click on it.

Well it seems like I will miss this one too unfortunately as I'm heading out.

Good luck to everyone going for a team. Hopefully one will be created on Saturday for my liking :D or at least a fixed time as I can't afford to refresh and do school coursework at once :P

Peace out people,

Good luck once again ;)

ill be joing go for manu wont get them might go for a team in italy milan/inter :rolleyes:

better make your mind up ! cus if you go for one and miss them the others will be gone lol

Im sick of not getting half decent teams anymore lol ! most the teams iv got through pure luck or friends giving me them ! im after United, if not i wont probably join unless some legends whats to give me a good team :D