Gold Championship 38 Transfers And Match Reports

Re: Gc38 Transfers And Match Reports

Brilliant, now my secret is out! My tiny chance has now become a definate no chance whatsoever now :D

Just to let all people know... You can see it being created when you type down 38 on the GC page... When it appears... You know it's being created...

So some are not necessarily refreshing pontlessly :P

Unlucky to those who missed out. Especially Adam mate' date=' really feel for you.

Hopefully there will be one tomorrow/Saturday for you :)

Portsmouth need loans[/quote']

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gc38 Transfers And Match Reports FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE. Gadga is off to russia as the new manager of DINAMO MOSKVA, gadga is unsure of the squad but what i can see on paper they aren't a b

Re: GC38 Manchester United Match Reports/Transfer News United Push-Over Bolton Manchester United 3-0 Bolton Tonight United Took On Bolton In The First Game Of Second Season And Out Played Th

Brilliant' date=' now my secret is out! My tiny chance has now become a definate no chance whatsoever now :D[/quote']

Well, you know me, it's in my nature to help :P

But I thought everyone knew? lol.

It's coz if I go for a team, I know I will be guaranetted a team, no matter what. But I don't want the setup to be deserted with unknown managers with a dead match report thread ruined by spams etc.

I have seen some of the previous report threads where some of the 'legends' if you like, get together and do constant match reports and keep the setup lively throughout for seasons and seasons.

Just want to participate in a setup like that ;)

Would rather have Barnsley in a forum filled setup than a Barca in a deserted one where there is no banter, no rivalry and hardly any movements :D

Good Luck guys.

Portsmouth - Defoe & Crouch - NFS

Thanks to Mr. George I now have Pique on loan.

Well' date=' you know me, it's in my nature to help :P

But I thought everyone knew? lol.

It's coz if I go for a team, I know I will be guaranetted a team, no matter what. But I don't want the setup to be deserted with unknown managers with a dead match report thread ruined by spams etc.

I have seen some of the previous report threads where some of the 'legends' if you like, get together and do constant match reports and keep the setup lively throughout for seasons and seasons.

Just want to participate in a setup like that ;)

Would rather have Barnsley in a forum filled setup than a Barca in a deserted one where there is no banter, no rivalry and hardly any movements :D

Good Luck guys.

Portsmouth - Defoe & Crouch - NFS

Thanks to Mr. George I now have Pique on loan.[/quote']

Considering you know that trick, im suprised you only got Pompy....

Considering you know that trick' date=' im suprised you only got Pompy....[/quote']

There is no 'trick' mate...

I'm sure hundreds of people know ... Outside the forums too. ;)

But if it makes you feel any better and apprehensive... I'll bag a top team next time so be aware :D

Guys its alot easier to get good GC teams now. Pre GC18 certain members found what i like to refer to as 'super-links' which would take you straight to the take over club page, thus giving them a 2-page start on the rest of SM members. But this is no more since SM introduced the unique verification code to each club. One of SM's greatest additions IMO B)

Oh and the Gold Setups 38.. trick is good but with a little adjustment you can vastly improve you speed, increasing chances of top teams 10 fold ;) But you'll have to figure that out for yourself :P

If anyone knows what this adjustment is supposed to be, a PM would be much appreciated!

Guys its alot easier to get good GC teams now. Pre GC18 certain members found what i like to refer to as 'super-links' which would take you straight to the take over club page' date=' thus giving them a 2-page start on the rest of SM members. But this is no more since SM introduced the unique verification code to each club. One of SM's greatest additions IMO B)

Oh and the Gold Setups 38.. trick is good but with a little adjustment you can vastly improve you speed, increasing chances of top teams 10 fold ;) But you'll have to figure that out for yourself :P[/quote']

dinamo2.jpg

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE.

Gadga is off to russia as the new manager of DINAMO MOSKVA, gadga is unsure of the squad but what i can see on paper they aren't a bad lot of lads but we need a few new faces here and there, gadga is also said to be chuffed as he as found out that they are in europe in the smfa shield..

more news to come..

New Manager At Old Trafford

Manager Bowen 2008 ! Has Taken Over From Sir Alex Ferguson As United Manager And Wants To Make Changes. Bowen 2008 ! Said He's Going To Challenge For All Trophies With An Intent Of Winning Everyone Available To Them.

Make Bids For Players No1 Is For Loan YET

Bowen 2008 !

Chievo

Aaron nw manager

Aaron dhandli has officially become Chievo's new manager. Reports have shown him to be interested in aaron Ramsey and alexandre Pato. Also a shock report a offer has been put in for emile Heskey.

HeskeyG1808_468x353.jpg

pato_1_1280x1024.jpg

AaronRamseyEmpicsPAMikeEgerton1.jpg

Milan - Chievo

Chievo's first game is against italien legends Milan. Aaron said, " I will look good play from my team as the oppenents are talented with the likes of Kaka and many others. I wsh the milan manger the best of luck.

246_1190006359.gif

Sporting Lisbon Announce New Manager

In the last 5 minutes Sporting are believed to have officially appointed Mark Swift as there new manager. We are led to believe that Mark actually took control of them around 7:10pm but we are unsure.

He has yet to make any move on the transfer market except for keeping an eye on 1 or 2 players who we are not allowed to name. He gave us a quick interview before he entered the stadium to have a quick look around.

Well i have just got here and all i want to do is put my feet up and watch Aston Villa vs Ajax. I will give you a statement before the end of

Sunday about my transfer targets.

Also there new kits were put on sale today and it looked like the sales were high after the sacking of there old manager which the fans seemed to be pleased about.

147_front_small.gif

Home Kit

12_front_small.gif

Away Kit

109_1190676380.gif

Inter Milan News

Today at just after 7pm GMT Inter Milan appointed Allan MUFC as their new manager.

Allan has stated he will be active in the transfer market, but will not rush into making drastic changes. 'i have a great team here and with a few additions in a few areas we will grow signifigantly'

Team News.

Quaresma + Mancini + Julio Cesar

Ibrahimovic + Viera + Stankovic

Adriano + Cruz + Maxwell + Burdisso + Samuel