Forumer of the Year 2008 - Round 2 (G) - LukeLUFC v Dai

Forumer of the Year 2008 - Round 2 (G) - LukeLUFC v Dai  

1. 1.

Re: Forumer of the Year 2008 - Round 2 (G) - LukeLUFC v Dai

Dai for me, hands down, would be hands down over every i think. Joined late last year and over a short amount of time, has made friends, made an impression and gained mod status, not an easy feat. Great forumer in all areas too, from Match reports to his ( and mine ) general football board ! great bloke, one of the best

Guest tebtherebisalegend

Dai for me. Top all round forumer and one of the few left that will speak his mind! Luke is a decent lad and and reasonable scout but by his own admission has been inactive. Definitely Dai

Dai. One word to describe him. Amazing. I would be able to write an essay why I voted for him, but it's only one vote, an essay isn't worth like ten or anything, therefore, no point of me doing that. :P

Dai, top all-round forumer, great match reports, controls his section without fault, not taking any credit away from the other mods. Dai speaks his mind, does not change his words to win favor, because his mind does. Great person, great mind.

Dai gets my vote.

WOW, that was close....

I nearly clicked on my own name!! :eek: :eek: :o

Have to vote for Luke as there is no other option...:P . But in all honesty he deserves more than ONE valid vote.... I am a wee bit fortunate that he is not active so much as this would have been one decent battle I feel....

Thank you for all the kind comments....

POST YOUR REASONS PLEASE!!!

They wont be counted otherwise!

(PS. Mr Johnson, Louis and Tom - I love you all too....:P )