Forumer Of The Year 2008 - 2nd Round - Howitzer v Atkin

Forumer Of The Year 2008 - 2nd Round - Howitzer v Atkin  

1. 1.

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2008 - 2nd Round - Howitzer v Atkin

Even though how much Howitzer is a great forumer and a legendary one, I feel that Atkin has burst onto the scene this year with some excellent scouts and gets the vote from me...

But both forumers will deserve their chance if one gets through! ;)

Atkin for me :)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I voted Atkin because he is a cracking fella : he contributes LOADS to the scouting part of this forum, has a great attitude and deserves to win this comp.

Guest joe black

Dont know Atkin,im sure he is a spot on guy to get this far but my vote goes to my opo from the Help Section,young Sam:p:)

Even thought you have a big post count I cant say I have really seen that many of your posts Sam....:o

I have voted for you as I believe you are very helpful and always friendly when posting...

Atkin has not been here long enough for me to vote for him but next year I am sure you will go really far mate....

Ouch, Oldy vs Noob.. Always a Tough One Espscially Since I Know What Sams Capable Of, I've Also Come To The Conclusion That It's Not a Case of Sam Always Changing His Name More ofa Case of Him Just Having Multiple Personalitys That Mold Themselfs Into The One Personality When On The Forum. B)

Anway When I Saw The Draw I Knew Who I Was Voting For Straight Away, This Year Atkin For Me Has Been The Better of The Two By A Bit..

i think Atkin as done more than Howitzer to win this battle. I have noticed more posts of Atkin than Howitzer and more important.. don't know (and hope) isn't because Sam changes a lot of times his nickname. :o

i think Atkin as done more than Howitzer to win this battle. I have noticed more posts of Atkin than Howitzer and more important.. don't know (and hope) isn't because Sam changes a lot of times his nickname. :o

Fair point :) I have no real reason to be here but I don't get the bit about the name changing mate :)