Does Tevez still have a role to play for Man U

.RC

Well if you read the title then you'll know what i am asking

Does Carlos Tevez have a role to Play for Man Utd apart from benchwarmer

Since Berbatovs Arrival he has started like 2 games and Berbatov was playing in one of them

Should we buy him for the 30 mil he will cost Utd or spend it on someone else?

Re: Does Tevez still have a role to play for Man U

Well if you read the title then you'll know what i am asking

Does Carlos Tevez have a role to Play for Man Utd apart from benchwarmer

Since Berbatovs Arrival he has started like 2 games and Berbatov was playing in one of them

Should we buy him for the 30 mil he will cost Utd or spend it on someone else?

i guess 30m more or less for man utd doesn't really make a difference :rolleyes:

barca has eto, henry, messi, bojan, hleb, iniesta etc in the front 3 but no one's complaining B)

cheers

It will certainly show how much of a professional Tevez is.

I would love him to stay, the United fans love his desire, dedication and commitment that he puts in when he pulls on the shirt. Fergie has always said he likes to operate with 4 strikers, and he's never really upset the apple cart before with rotation, as long as the players win trophies they're happy. I think Carlos will be fine, of course he has a role to play. There's something wrong with the game of football and in particular Alex Ferguson if he doesn't :o .

The only thing you can say about Tevez is that he isn't exactly prolific, but Rooney wasn't until he played alongside Berbatov and we all know this was because Rooney and Tevez are very similar in style. Fergie said after Wednesday night in the interview after game, that he is going to try Tevez with Berbatov as well. He will know where he stands that's for sure.

• 6 months later...

Well looks as if no he doesn't:mad::mad::mad:

He don't wanna play and will go to Liverpool i bet.Why he would do this i dunoo because he won't start more games at Liverpool due to Torres and Gerrard.

Because Gerrard plays AM with Torres the lone striker.

So would Tevez slot next or behind Torres and Gerrard as a CM?

I hope that City don't sign him.

I don't think he is what we need. I think we need a big, strong striker who is good in the air and would maybe score 20+ goals in a season. In my opinion, Tevez would not do that and I don't think City should pay around £30m for him, when I don't think we need a striker like Tevez. I think somebody like Drogba or Gomez would be a better option than Tevez.

I hope that City don't sign him.

I don't think he is what we need. I think we need a big' date=' strong striker who is good in the air and would maybe score 20+ goals in a season. In my opinion, Tevez would not do that and I don't think City should pay around £30m for him, when I don't think we need a striker like Tevez. I think somebody like Drogba or Gomez would be a better option than Tevez.[/quote']

Why would you care your ownders don't give a dam about 30 mil.He won't sign for Man City because he will want to play for a big club.So Aldershot are defo favourites in this:cool:B)

Up The Shots

Why would you care your ownders don't give a dam about 30 mil.He won't sign for Man City because he will want to play for a big club.So Aldershot are defo favourites in this:cool:B)

Up The Shots

In my opinion, City are a big club, I think we are the 5th or 6th biggest club in England.

I think he might join Arsenal.

Well looks as if no he doesn't:mad::mad::mad:

He don't wanna play and will go to Liverpool i bet.Why he would do this i dunoo because he won't start more games at Liverpool due to Torres and Gerrard.

Because Gerrard plays AM with Torres the lone striker.

So would Tevez slot next or behind Torres and Gerrard as a CM?

Talk about pre-mature conclusions. This takes the cake.

You assume we won't sign him

You then assume Liverpool will sign him

You then go as far as debating where will Tevez play for 'Pool.

:rolleyes:

Talk about pre-mature conclusions. This takes the cake.

You assume we won't sign him

You then assume Liverpool will sign him

You then go as far as debating where will Tevez play for 'Pool.

:rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D

Meh TBH i don't see him signing for anyone else but l'pool and us.

The waves at the end against Arsenal weren't good.

GOD I HOPE WE SIGN HIM THOUGH

Tevez wants to go to Liverpool to play with his best mate Mascherano. Personally I think Rafa would be mad to pay £30 million for him. He's a good player, but wouldn't easily fit into our formation, and £30 mil could get us so much more. The likes of Silva, Young, and Lennon could all be bought for less than £20 mil, and would do an equally good, probably better job imo. Unless Rafa can get the fee down to about £18 mil (which I wouldn't rule out) I don't see the deal happening. I think Rafa is probably just doing this to get at Fergie...

I hope he goes to City...

Tevez wants to go to Liverpool to play with his best mate Mascherano. Personally I think Rafa would be mad to pay £30 million for him. He's a good player' date=' but wouldn't easily fit into our formation, and £30 mil could get us so much more. The likes of Silva, Young, and Lennon could all be bought for less than £20 mil, and would do an equally good, probably better job imo. Unless Rafa can get the fee down to about £18 mil (which I wouldn't rule out) I don't see the deal happening. I think Rafa is probably just doing this to get at Fergie...

[b']I hope he goes to City...[/b]

I don't...

Good. City don't deserve to have class players like tevez

Wrong.

City don't need to have class players like Tevez.

We've got Craig Bellamy, who I think could do very well, especially with somebody like Drogba or Gomez alongside him.

Wrong.

We've got Craig Bellamy' date=' who I think could do very well, especially with somebody like Drogba or Gomez alongside him.[/quote']

Your comparing Bellamy with Tevez.

City fans are certainly dim

Will enjoy watching you finish 8/9/10th again next season.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Wrong.

We've got Craig Bellamy' date=' who I think could do very well, especially with somebody like [b']Drogba[/b] or Gomez alongside him.

And Drgoba would go to you. . .why ? :confused:

He wants to be challenging for the Champions League, a cup he is yet to win, not trying to scrape into the Europa Cup, a sub-standard cup that will always play second fiddle to the Champions League.

Your comparing Bellamy with Tevez.

City fans are certainly dim

Will enjoy watching you finish 8/9/10th again next season.

I didn't say Bellamy was better than Tevez. But, the fact we have Bellamy means we don't need Tevez, I think. I don't think it is worth payign around £30 million for somebody like Tevez when we have got Bellamy, who might not be as good as Tevez, but only cost £14 million.

I didn't say Bellamy was better than Tevez. But' date=' the fact we have Bellamy means we don't need Tevez, I think. I don't think it is worth payign around £30 million for somebody like Tevez when we have got Bellamy, who might not be as good as Tevez, but only cost £14 million.[/quote']

You also have Felipe Caicedo then why buy Drogba:confused:

You make silly statements as expected

And Drgoba would go to you. . .why ? :confused:

He wants to be challenging for the Champions League' date=' a cup he is yet to win, not trying to scrape into the Europa Cup, a sub-standard cup that will always play second fiddle to the Champions League.[/quote']

Well, if he wants to leave Chelsea, then I think City could be a good option for him, a club trying to get into the Champions League, also, with Drogba being 30, I think we might be a club worth trying for him.

I didn't say Bellamy was better than Tevez. But' date=' the fact we have Bellamy means we don't need Tevez, I think. I don't think it is worth payign around £30 million for somebody like Tevez when we have got Bellamy, who might not be as good as Tevez, but only cost £14 million.[/quote']

Only £14 million?

Tbh I wouldn't pay more than £5 million for Bellamy, he had a decent start to the season and suddenly he's a class striker. City have the cash, £30m for Tevez is good for them.

And at least you can trust him with a golf club :P

Still hope Tevez stays with United but if he does leave I can't see it being a problem. Everyone said that Ferguson was wrong to let Beckham, RVN etc leave but they were proved wrong. Macheda and Welbeck will both get more games next year and Macheda especially I can see having a good season. Campbell will return from his loan at Spurs as will Manucho from Hull, not like there will be a shortage of strikers. ;)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Well' date=' if he wants to leave Chelsea, then I think City could be a good option for him, a club trying to get into the Champions League, also, with Drogba being 30, I think we might be a club worth trying for him.[/quote']

I can't understand your logic when you say that Manchester City will be challenging for the Champions League. First of all, you have to try and get ahead of West Ham, Tottenham, Fulham, Aston Villa and Everton. Then you have the supposedly small task of ousting Arsenal from 4th place.

I don't know what you have been smoking, Ben, but it sure sounds good. I should try it, and then I might start thinking that Hartlepool will sign Kaka.

Get real.

I can't understand your logic when you say that Manchester City will be challenging for the Champions League. First of all' date=' you have to try and get ahead of West Ham, Tottenham, Fulham, Aston Villa and Everton. Then you have the supposedly small task of ousting Arsenal from 4th place.

I don't know what you have been smoking, Ben, but it sure sounds good. I should try it, and then I might start thinking that Hartlepool will sign Kaka.

Get real.[/quote']

Maybe not Champions League qualification next season, but I think we should be challenging for it the season after.