Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

I'm pretty sure this will be made Saturday, hoping its a set time GC, but until then Sparky or someone please lock it. ;)

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Gold Championship 39 will be created on Saturday 25th October, 2008, at a random time. For full details please visit the Game News.

Has been confirmed. So good luck to all those going for a team.

Missing this one out as I have to be at a wedding... Still, looking forward to the cake! :D

PS - It would be good if members didn't just create a report thread before the setup is announced :) - Just my opinion

Edit: If someone can get me a team then I'd appreciate it very much. Thank You

If someone can get the grand old Raz a Man Utd in a Gold Setup, I will personally drive to your house and deliver you a brand new crisp 20 poudn note! :D;)

Well Im hoping it gets created at around 2-5am GT :D .

Dont think it will happen though as there was just a 3am GT one on Tuesday .. and i was at school :mad: .

I prefer random times to be honest, managed to get AEK, the best club Ive ever gotten on thursday. Im hopeless at set times as Ive got the slowest internet. :P

Hands up if you're sick of random times.

*Raises hand*

I'll raise both mine defo not interested in random times, rather they say random time between for example 9am and 5pm

If someone can get the grand old Raz a Man Utd in a Gold Setup' date=' I will personally drive to your house and deliver you a brand new crisp 20 poudn note! :D;)[/quote']

Lol iv been begging people for the last 20 gcs to get me on lol ! Ill give you 25 pound :)

If someone can get the grand old Raz a Man Utd in a Gold Setup' date=' I will personally drive to your house and deliver you a brand new crisp 20 poudn note! :D;)[/quote']

I will try, but only if you've got a multi-million dollar yacht that can get to Australia within a couple of days :D

I will try' date=' but only if you've got a multi-million dollar yacht that can get to Australia within a couple of days :D[/quote']

Judging by your Gold teams mate, I don't think he needs to worry. :)

Stevie were do you sit? Same tho im going to Blades Vs PNE (More than likely a draw and more than likely we should win, just like on tuesday.)

My Hands and feet are raised for Set Times

But yeah im not arsed no more i think there is less interest when there random cos we cba to sit around all day clicking F5.

Ill join if there is a good team, and i will stay if i get an International team.:)

Stevie were do you sit? Same tho im going to Blades Vs PNE (More than likely a draw and more than likely we should win' date=' just like on tuesday.)

My Hands and feet are raised for Set Times

But yeah im not arsed no more i think there is less interest when there random cos we cba to sit around all day clicking F5.

Ill join if there is a good team, and i will stay if i get an International team.:)[/quote']

Got a season ticket mate and i sit in the Visit Malta stand (family enclosure). Yeah i think we should have nicked it on Tuesday, did everything but score in the second half! Hopefully a win tomorrow.

Getting Tired already, I have the night-time feeding job for the little one so i *should* stay through the night, this is the 2nd time and the last time i will sit for a team like this though so hopefully i get my target :)

How long is everyone staying up then?

Another 6 hours while I study for Exams,

Technically its not staying up as Its 10AM here. :D

Praying that it gets created soon,

I need a better club to make my sig look better, The quality of the clubs I've currently got isn't something to be proud of. :P