Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread 4-1 German Cup Round 3 Weserstadion Att: 43,087 Werder Bremen managed by: Barry Golden Schalke 04 managed by: Gerry O'Toole

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread None taken, i hated people like me in earlier GC's aswell so i expect to be hated, your time will come though

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Chelsea Appoint Allan MUFC as Manager!! Big Phil was today given the boot as Chelsea boss in a suprise turn of events. Chelsea have

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Leverkusen:

Adler 23, 91 Gk and Castro 21, 91 RB/DM can go.

I would want two good 88+ players for each of them. For Adler one must be a replacement GK.

Please don't waste my time by offering poor players who aren't getting first team football in real life.

In my first Gold Champ and took New York Red Bull.

Signed Ben Foster for a keeper and probably over paid for Stephen Appiah but glad to have him. Will look to use my 80,000 + stadium to raise some money then buy decent players (but not stars as understand the P/E thing) to fill out a team.

Blown the starter cash but anyone willing to sell me someone in the future feel free to PM me and if interested I'll add them to my shortlist. 85+ really is the area I'm aiming for :)

Montenegro is leaving for Bruno Pereniha + Izmailov of Sporting :)http://forum.soccermanager.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=426197

FREE Football Manager Forum | Soccer Manager.com - Reply to Topic

I hope it goes through

i think that's not a good deal for you..

bought, Wesley, Gronkjaer, Baiano and Candeias.

Hope i can fight for top4 places of Netherlands..

btw, Guzman is available for p/e.

HUNTING FOR GOALKEEPER!

54_1197121760.gif

Norwich City's boss Rhys Hunt has been very busy In the market lately and he will have a few more players in by tomorrow morning, but it is reported Rhys is still in the market for a cover goalkeeper to stregthen his squad because he will need a in-depth squad when the cups and league matches come thick and fast as the season progresses, but Rhys Hunt say he will be fielding his reserve side for the cups because his main focus is on the league.

Rhys Hunt has been quoted by saying " I am looking for an experienced goalkeeper who is rated at 85-86, contact me via PM on here or SM thanks "

306px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

New manager in Amsterdam.

After Turna resigned from the Dutch giants Danny Williams was quickly approached by the Ajax chairman and ensured he'd have a nice time in Holland!

Rumors already roaming around Amsterdam with Stekelenburg and Huntelaar both linked with moves away. Two counter bids have been made to B'Burn and Valencia both very fair but not guaranteed to lure the stars away.

jan-klaas-huntelaar.jpg

Blackburn rovers

The new manager of Blackburn Rovers Aaron Dhandli. He has been intersted in many players. These are HESKEY, HUNTELAAR, and RAKITIC. Aaron said " these players would bring the bost that i am looking for in the blacburn squad. I will be looking to do well in the smfa shield. These players would help".

_41861690_heskey300.jpg

and

IvanRakitic_567299.jpg

But thier main target is HUNTELAAR. News reports show that the bids value is over 25million. FC Schalke 04 have also been involved with the Ajax star.

klass_jan_huntelaar_785383c.jpg

Pompey and west ham for relegation :D

Liverpool are still on the look out to sign a striker. The Reds have made just one signing so far.

Anyone looking to do a realistic deal for an 88 rated striker and above (max 26 years old), should get in touch. Several bids for average strikers have been made by the Reds, only to be met with ridiclous counter offers for 2 good players in return :eek:

Any sensible negotiations are most welcome.

Liverpool are still on the look out to sign a striker. The Reds have made just one signing so far.

Anyone looking to do a realistic deal for an 88 rated striker and above (max 26 years old)' date=' should get in touch. Several bids for average strikers have been made by the Reds, only to be met with ridiclous counter offers for 2 good players in return :eek:

Any sensible negotiations are most welcome.[/quote']

PM me on a deal for Sauzo (90) Monterrey. ;)

England number 9

heskey has joined blackburn rovers.

He will help with the attacking options. He should play well with both Cruzs santa cruz and julio cruz.
SAID THE MANAGER OF BLACKBURN

Reports have also seen the great manager looking for a new am. If u have any for sale pm him as soon as possible

NORWICH CITY NEWS!

54_1197121760.gif

Norwich city have been very busy In the market since Rhys Hunt has taken over and they have brought in many players, who are Jason Roberts, Nelson Dida, Lee Bowyer, Wesley Sonck, Alberto Claiton, Zurab Khizanishvili and Taadaki Hirakawa all come in on permanent deals. When we ask Rhys Hunt about the signing he had this to say " I am very happy with the signing that I've made they will bring class to my team and make my squad more in-depth and make that extra step towards the premiership! "

IN:

2013_1209755861.jpg2456_1209755861.jpg1204_1209755861.jpg5021_1209755861.jpg10401_1216020276.jpg

Left to right: Roberts, Dida, Bowyer, Khizanishvili, Hirakawa.

Some players were showed the door at Carrow Road were Goalkeeper David Marshall who was included in the deal for Khizanishvili which took Marshall to Ewood Park. Young players Arturo Lupoli and Robert Eagle head to Beligium in the Wesley Sonck deal and Simon Lappin and Omar Alieu Koroma head to Japan in the Hirakawa deal. Also Gary Doherty leaves Norwich for Leeds in a fee around £2.8m.

OUT:

4858_1209755861.jpg28_1209755861.jpg1243_1209755861.jpg

Left to right: Marshall, Lupoli, Lappin and Doherty.

Rhys Hunt has also bought in the maximum amount of players on loan who are Richard Hughes (who has been named City's captain for the season) from Portsmouth, winger Craig Fagan from Hull has joined on a season long loan and also somehow Rhys Hunt has made his best capture in the transfer market so far by getting Jose Sosa from Bayern Munich, when we asked Rhys about Sosa he said " I don't know how I did it, all I know is that we have the Argentinian wonderkid on my team! ", Norwich have also confirmed that they have Sosa for the full season then at the end of the season they have the option to buy the Argentinian.

3486_1209755861.jpg

Sosa

There has only been one player leave on loan this season and that was young South African Matthew Pattison who is at Leeds for the season and Is likely to move there on a permanent deal fairly soon.

Rhys Hunt is still to be looking to get a couple more players in this season in the position of a goalkeeper and a CB, he has said that the goalkeeper has to be rated 85 or 86 and if you have anyone PM him on here or SM.

When we asked Mr.Hunt about who he wanted to bring in at CB and he said " I would love to bring in someone who is experienced in Premiership and can lead our team, my main target is Titus Bramble and I intent to get him. "

TARGETS:

1197_1209755861.jpg

Bramble

That sucks as seems a fair deal to me.

It appears New York's preseason no1 target Jozy Altidore who the club were told by Villerael was not for sale and thus couldn't return to his origional team, has not only moved to German club Schalke, but has then been loaned back to our arch rival New England Revolution. This is bad news for the team who start a long way behind the MLS's best, but have the fans and infrastructure to build slowly and overtake their opponents if the right players can be brought in.

Rumour has it manager Mike Lowe will be saving up the dollars to try and tempt him back to Giant's stadium should there be any hint of a permanent deal available in the future.

Paul Ince Sacked

ince1004afp_1003684a.jpg

Just after a few games in charge Ince has been sacked by the blackburn board. They blieved that he would not bring what they wanted to the club.

Aaron New Manager

Reports have shown that aaon dhandli has become the new blackburn manager.

I am exited about the new job and look to get blackburn in the cup. Also i will like to win the shield but a first game against aston villa may prove difficult.

Transfers

Aaron the new manager has been very active in the transfer market. Bringing in the likes of HESKEY. Players have also departed from ewood park. They are ROBERTS,KHIZANISHVILI, and VILLANUEVA. But these tranfers out have brought in CRUZ, and MARSHALL as players part exchange.

These players will all help. The only concern in the squad is santa cruz. I believe and so does he that his futur is not at ewood park because of the experience of HESKEY and CRUZ. That is why he is on the transfer list. We are looking for a 90 + am for him as we are in need of one.

Also RONALDINHO, KALOU, DAVID VILLA, MODRIC, ANDERSON, and ELANO have all interested the new manager.

Anyone of these players would boost the squad. I can confirm with you thats bids have been put in for all of them.

SEARCHING!

54_1197121760.gif

Norwich City manager Rhys Hunt is said to be in the market most importantly a Goalkeeper because they will need a back-up if they want to give NO.1 keeper Nelson Dida a rest, so Rhys is looking for a goalkeeper who is 86 rated. Also Rhys is said to be looking for another CB to bring another ounce of Premiership class to the team, he has been trying to get Titus Bramble but the Wigan Manager is not replying so Rhys has said he will have to look elsewhere and is said to want a 85 or 86 CB. Norwich are also monitoring the progress of Bad Boy Joey Barton, some people think that going for Barton is a big mistake because of what has happened in the past when we told Rhys Hunt this he had this to say "Yes I know, but like you said it's in the past and I would love to have him on board and revive his career as I really like the boy and I would like to give him a second chance!, thanks."

Rhys also has said for managers to contact him via PM on here or SM if they have anyone and he has really specified it is important please contact him!

Targets:

barton.jpg4307_1213436994.jpg1969_1209755861.jpg

Joey Barton, Helge Payer and Danny Gabbidon.

New Look Gremio to open season in Sao Paolo

The Porto Alegre side are in Sao Paolo to take on Palmeiras tomorrow. It's a new look team, many, many changes. Let's take a look at who we may see.

Goal - VICTOR - No secret here, by swapping Marcelo Grohe, Victor has the starting spot.

Right Back - PAULO SERGIO - Ulises de la Cruz has been brought in to offer support, but manager Farine would've brought in better if he wanted a real challenge for Paulo Sergio.

Centre Back - PIQUE - Loaned in from Barcelona, Gérard Pique will make his debut. He is one of two signings at Centre Back, we can expect to see Orozco soon.

Centre Back - LEO - The 20 year old will keep his spot. Orozco, Rever and Pereira are the main contenders to knock him out of this spot. There isn't a lack of options.

Right Mid - SOUZA - Rumoured to be on his way out, Souza gets the start to prove his worth. We will still wait for Columbian Castrillon to make his debut, while Alexandersson should back up Castrillon once Souza is plying his trade somewhere else.

Centre Mid - ORTEMAN - Has survived the mass exodus out of the Gremio midfield. Manager Farine is waiting for a few youths to gain experience, mainly Labarthe, Rafael Carioca and Willian Magrao.

Left Mid - PUDIL - The man brought in from Genk will make his debut tomorrow. He is backed up by 19 year old Anderson Pico and 23 year old new signing Marko Perovic, so his spot isn't safe.

Attacking Mid - TORRES - Another Columbian signing, Macnelly Torres, will be seen for the first time in the black and blue. Which means we will have to wait to see the first of Nigerian wonderkid Worgu, as well as other young AM's brought in, Ticinovic and Taison.

Striker - PEREA - Columbian influence again, Edixon Perea was part of the manager's plans from the bat. He will be counted on a lot for scoring this season, as will his backups Soares, Necid, Noir and Aleksic.

Centre Forward - RENTERIA - Brazilian striker gets the nod tomorrow, but we will probably see Columbian signing Montero get his first start next week.

Norwich City vs Leeds United.

54_1197121760.gif

Norwich City warmed up for the new season with a friendly against League One big guns Leeds United.

Norwich fell behind just after 3 minutes after Norwich player who is on loan struck a screamer of a shot that hits the bar and goes in.

Then just four minutes later Norwich Fan favourite Leroy Lita stakes a claim for his place in front of players like Antoine Sibierski and Wesley Sonck. Lita latched onto a superb pass over the top of the defence to volley it past the keeper!

Then on the 63rd minute Lita's strike partner and newly signed striker Jason Roberts slides the ball from an accute angle but it takes a deflection which goes straight into the goal.

Canaries Scorers:

1521_1209755861.jpg2013_1209755861.jpg

Left to right: Leroy Lita, Jason Roberts.

When we spoke to Rhys Hunt after the match he said "I'm very happy with my teams performance and I'm glad Jason and Leroy scored because their partnership is going to be vital this season and this match was great preperation for our match against Charlton tomorrow."

Starting team:

GK: N.Dida

RB: Z.Khizanishvili

CB: J.Kennedy

LB: D.Stefanovic

RM: L.Bowyer

CM: A.Claiton

CM: R.Hughes ©

LM: C.Fagan

AM: J.Sosa

CF: L.Lita (1)

CF: J.Roberts (1)

Rhys Hunt has said he will be playing basically the same team that faced Leeds, but he said new signing Ivan Helguera is going to come in at centre back and maybe Hirakawa will come in at Left midfield.

ncity1.jpg

Norwich City Starting XI

13_front_small.gif54_1197121760.gif1_front_small.gif

Norwich City manager Rhys Hunt has announced his starting team for the opening fixture of the season which is at Carrow Road against Charlton Athletic. Rhys said "I am naming a basically an unchanged side that played against Leeds yesterday but there is one change at CB where Helguera will come in at CB for Kennedy."

Confirmation of the starting XI :-

GK: N.Dida 89

RB: Z.Khizanishvili 86

CB: I.Helguera 88

LB: D.Stefanovic 84

RM: L.Bowyer 86

CM: A.Claiton 86

CM: R.Hughes © 86

LM: C.Fagan 84

AM: J.Sosa 88

CF: L.Lita 84

CF: J.Roberts 86

Rhys said he is confident of a win tonight but he knows that Charlton will be a tricky test and it is very important to get off to a good start.

ncity1.jpg

kityellow.gifNorwich City 2-1 Charlton Athletic kit2.gif

Norwich manager Rhys Hunt made it clear that it was his top priority to get off to a good start to the season and that is exactly what his side did. When new signing Alberto Claiton opened his account for the season after 3 minutes when he recieves the ball 30 yards from goal and he goes for it and scores an absolute cracker! Then just ten minutes later Norwich doubled their lead when a poweful shot from the midfield was parried by the keeper and then Leroy Lita pounced to tap the ball into the goal. Then in the 38th minute veteran Matt Holland chips Nelson Dida to make it 2-1.

Scorers:

1521_1209755861.jpg22.jpg

Norwich totally dominated possesion with 56% of it and that showed when they had 20 shots on target to Charltons 14.

When we spoke to Rhys Hunt after the game he said "I am absolutely delighted with the win tonight as Charlton are very tricky opponents and our fans spurred our team to hold onto the win, thanks to our 12th man!."

Mr Hunt also said "This match was very important for us to win and it has gave the lads great confidence going into our next fixture against Preston on the 5th, thanks".

62_1218812976.jpg32_1203570233.gif

Portsmouth 3-2 Fulham

swindon_town_football_club_v_portsmouth084.jpg

Peter Crouch (above) was the difference tonight, as the English international's brace inside ten minutes proved to be vital as Portsmouth got their EPL campaign underway with a win over Fulham at Fratton Park. Poking the ball past Schwarzer on eight minutes, and then headering home just two minutes later, it was the perfect start for Portsmouth - Crouch was up top alone, as Philp changed his mind to 4-5-1 just before kick-off, with Jermaine Defoe left on the Portsmouth bench throughout.

828310984.jpg

But despite the "big man's" double, it was new signing Viktor Fayzulin (pictured above) who stole the show with a goal of his own, and also the man of the match award on his Portsmouth debut. The young winger's half-volley on 37 minutes, completed a miserable first half for Fulham who were three down at the break. A goal from Kamara early in the second period gave the away side a chance, but when they didn't get their second through Konchesky until eight minutes from time, Portsmouth managed to take the three points. Philp has said that he will keep the same formation with his side as they take on Aston Villa away on Wednesday night.