Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread 4-1 German Cup Round 3 Weserstadion Att: 43,087 Werder Bremen managed by: Barry Golden Schalke 04 managed by: Gerry O'Toole

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread None taken, i hated people like me in earlier GC's aswell so i expect to be hated, your time will come though

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Chelsea Appoint Allan MUFC as Manager!! Big Phil was today given the boot as Chelsea boss in a suprise turn of events. Chelsea have

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

saw it was being made

went for a top 10 missed them all now there are like 150th and under teams left.

same people as usual ;)

hows it the same people as usual ?? i got west ham... and im used to getting barca :confused:

Nice to see EPL full with us forumers :) gunna be a nice challange IF people STAY

saw it was being made

went for a top 10 missed them all now there are like 150th and under teams left.

same people as usual ;)

Grow up and stop embarrassing yourself for goodness sake!

Defoe' date=' Crouch, Kranjcar, Campbell and Distin can all go in P/E :)[/b']

how have the same people got the good teams? i got inter and the onlyother gd team i've ever had in a GC is stuttgart! random ones are down to luck

ITS ABOUT SPEED FFS

I saw it was being made and had like 2 minutes of refreshing then they appeared and then they were gone

your telling me its luck? HA! its speed!

ITS ABOUT SPEED FFS

I saw it was being made and had like 2 minutes of refreshing then they appeared and then they were gone

your telling me its luck? HA! its speed!

a lot depends on little things that help you. some people no quicker ways to get in than others. but a lot is speed your right m8.although my computer isn't quick

a lot depends on little things that help you. some people no quicker ways to get in than others. but a lot is speed your right m8.although my computer isn't quick

didnt want to be rude but i get so angry at people who say speed has nothing to do with it.

When i started playing nearly 3 years ago i was getting real madrid and barce in all the world champs as my computer was brand new

now its slow!