Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Well I missed another 'cause I was too lazy to get up! :D

Get tired of these random ones tbh, they always suit the European customer the most, apart from GC37, the last 13 GC's or so have all been "European friendly" so to say, and the random bit just cheese's me off altogether lol. If your sad enough to sit on a computer all day, good luck to you in your ambitions for life! :D

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread 4-1 German Cup Round 3 Weserstadion Att: 43,087 Werder Bremen managed by: Barry Golden Schalke 04 managed by: Gerry O'Toole

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread None taken, i hated people like me in earlier GC's aswell so i expect to be hated, your time will come though

Re: Gold Championship 39 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Chelsea Appoint Allan MUFC as Manager!! Big Phil was today given the boot as Chelsea boss in a suprise turn of events. Chelsea have

Thought you was blackburn ? :confused: the team im gunna beat first game of season ;)

LEE BOWYER FOR SALE FOR JUST CASH!!!!

Wow is that what GC's are coming to, even getting a 31 year old 86 rated player for straight cash no p/e is something to write home about? :P

I was Joking mate :o

Just they way the post came across that bowyer for straight cash was like deal of the century' date=' just some harmlessfun :)[/quote']

well at least im not asking for 2 85's :P

Eh aaron ;) (Santa Cruz = 2 90s :P)

no one want the super bowyer then :confused::P

Valladolid avalible ;)

gc39fc1.jpg

Chelsea Appoint Allan MUFC as Manager!!

Big Phil was today given the boot as Chelsea boss in a suprise turn of events. Chelsea have now selected Allan MUFC, former Man Utd, Barca and Inter Manager, as the man to replace him at the helm.

Allan has spent no time telling the team what his plans where, Drogba was told to pack his bags as he wasnt wanted, as was A. Cole, Mikel and Alex.

SMFA Champions Cup..

107_1204588409.gif304_1198523143.gif330_1196674620.gif

Chelsea have a tough test against SoP's Fiorentina and also face tough opponents Marseille ans Santos, Chelsea are expected to go through this group and not doing so will be deemed a failure, although Allan has stated it is not his main target this season.

Transer News.

Chelsea are interested in a number of players including Lavezzi, Klose and Ribery.

4771_1220263613.jpg3598_1222176738.jpg

While they are keen to offload Mikel, Alex and A. Cole

7242_1209755861.jpg12_1209755861.jpg

Well I missed another 'cause I was too lazy to get up! :D

Get tired of these random ones tbh' date=' they always suit the European customer the most, apart from GC37, the last 13 GC's or so have all been "European friendly" so to say, and the random bit just cheese's me off altogether lol. If your sad enough to sit on a computer all day, good luck to you in your ambitions for life! :D[/quote']

Your always on here complaining about people sitting on the computer all day..

I find that even more sad tbh.

Blackburn Rovers

today aaron dhandli has become the new blackburn manager. He has been interesed in many players but his focus has been on brazillian forward Adriano. A deal has been put in which has been accepted.

adriano2.jpg

How do you feel about adriano coming in?

Aaron said," I am happy for him to come in and play for us"

Can you confirm anything about Santa Cruz leaving?

Nothing has been confirmed yet. We are still negotiating, but there is the possiblity that he might not leave.

256_1202327425.gif

FK MOSKVA

I managed to pick up FK Moskva in the Russian second division where I will take my time developing the side and trying to take them up to first division before looking for eventual global domination. I'm not actively searching for any new signings at the moment as I feel I have a big enough and good enough squad to take me up within the next couple of seasons. However, if anyone wishes to do business for any of my players, send me a PM and I will consider each offer made because I've got a few nice players here.

Good luck to everyone in the Russian second division and everyone else competing in GC39. :)