Tactics Help Thread

Guest Football8

Tactics Help Thread  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, looks helpful/helped me.
    • No, didn't help me/doesn't look helpful.

Re: Tactics Help Thread

I AM GOING TO WIN THE DIVISION SO THATS FINE BUT FOR NEXT SEASON I WANT TO DO BETTER( WIN THE LEAGUE AND A FEW CUPS. I WANT A FIXED FORMATION AND TACTICS ,INGAME INSTRUCTIONS,FOR MY TEAM

I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY 1 FIXED FORMATION ISN'T GOOD BUT I HAVE SEEN A MANAGER WHO USES 3-4-1-2 AND HAS NOT LOST ANY OF HIS LAST 34 GAMES.HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

XAVI, Hernández M© 32 97

£30.4M -

-

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan AM,F© 31 96

£27.8M -

Int

PIQUÉ, Gerard D© 25 95

£35.1M -

-

CHIELLINI, Giorgio D(LC) 28 94

£24.9M -

-

RAMOS, Sergio D(RC) 26 94

£26.7M -

-

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian DM,M© 28 94

£24.6M -

NMF

VAN PERSIE, Robin AM(RL),F(RLC) 29 94

£18.3M -

-

MARCELO, Vieira D,DM,M(L) 24 93

£25.4M -

-

MÜLLER, Thomas AM(RLC) 23 93

£26.2M -

-

KHEDIRA, Sami DM,M© 25 92

£14.6M -

-

HAZARD, Eden AM(RLC) 21 92

£23.1M -

-

LLORIS, Hugo GK 25 92

£18.2M -

-

HUMMELS, Mats D,DM© 24 92

£15.1M -

-

SAGNA, Bacary D® 29 92

£12.9M -

-

JOVETIĆ, Stevan AM©,F(RLC) 23 91

£11.8M 29 Dec

-

KROOS, Toni M,AM© 22 90

£11.0M 29 Dec

-

ALBA, Jordi D,DM,M(L) 23 90

£10.7M -

-

PASTORE, Javier AM(LC) 23 90

£10.7M 29 Dec

-

CASTRO, Gonzalo D,DM,M® 25 90

£7.8M -

REUS, Marco AM(RL),F(RLC) 23 90

£10.4M -

WHAT FORMATION?

AND WHERE CAN IT BE IMPROVED. i think its a great squad but when i try different tactics they never work. when i copied the mangers 3-4-1-2 and all tactics i still lose but he doesn't so which is the best tactics and line up for my team.

I mostly play a 4-1-3-2 as my best players are AMs, FWDs and CFs

What is the best way to play with this formation?

and would it be appropriate to a play long ball style? and if it's so which isntructions are necessary in this case? cuz am a bit confused between playing through the middle and offside or down both flanks with no offside :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone please please help me with regards to countering 4-2-3-1. I am United and am playing Porto tonight, who have an awesome front line of:

Alves--Iniesta--Ribery

-------Cassano------

I really need to find a way to counter him, as I currently play a 3-5-2 which has not worked in the past.

Please please can someone help me, my game is tonight, I'd be rather grateful ?

Can someone please please help me with regards to countering 4-2-3-1. I am United and am playing Porto tonight' date=' who have an awesome front line of:

Alves--Iniesta--Ribery

-------Cassano------

I really need to find a way to counter him, as I currently play a 3-5-2 which has not worked in the past.

Please please can someone help me, my game is tonight, I'd be rather grateful ?[/quote']

maybe you can try 451 with all player run down except the striker. very defensive, long ball, slow, own area..tick counter attack and men behind ball.

i use this formation in a 89 rated team to beat manchester united with 4231

and MU is 92 rated . it is a 5-0 victory for me and i only had 5 shots on target that match. maybe you should try? :)

Can someone please please help me with regards to countering 4-2-3-1. I am United and am playing Porto tonight' date=' who have an awesome front line of:

Alves--Iniesta--Ribery

-------Cassano------

Please please can someone help me, my game is tonight, I'd be rather grateful ?[/quote']

I used 5-3-2 last night and won 1-3. with back arrows on one of your striker. this would help if your opponent playing attacking football.

I wonder if there is a formation (a strong one) where i can use Ribery, Di Maria, Hazard and Benzema all at once at their best positions. Tried 4231 but that did not work for me, 451 seems to work but i don't believe i am getting the best out of the guys in that formation, seeing as Benzema is kind of isolated up front. Suggestions ?

I wonder if there is a formation (a strong one) where i can use Ribery' date=' Di Maria, Hazard and Benzema all at once at their best positions. Tried 4231 but that did not work for me, 451 seems to work but i don't believe i am getting the best out of the guys in that formation, seeing as Benzema is kind of isolated up front. Suggestions ?[/quote']

try 433 wing..

I wonder if there is a formation (a strong one) where i can use Ribery' date=' Di Maria, Hazard and Benzema all at once at their best positions. Tried 4231 but that did not work for me, 451 seems to work but i don't believe i am getting the best out of the guys in that formation, seeing as Benzema is kind of isolated up front. Suggestions ?[/quote']

how 4-2-3-1 doesn't work? I'd put it like this,

Ribery - Hazard - Di Maria

Benzema

Hazard as playmaker, Benzema as target man. short passing. maybe forward arrows on the wingers.

I play 4 2 31 with an average rating of 92. I'm playing away against a 4 3 3 with a team rated 90.

At present I am playing defensive,

normal tackling,

fast tempo,

direct passing

pressing in own half.

mixed attacking

TM and counter attacking are being used.

What im wondering however is the team I'm playing have Zambrotta starting at RB (86) and i have Hazard (92) on LAM Aguero (94) CAM and Mata (92) RAM with Hazard and Mata arrows inside. Behind Higuain CF

Should i set attacking style to down the left or just keep it mixed?

He has to 90s at CB Mexes and Luiz and Arbeloa 91 at RB. with Gago 89 as his holding midfielder.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had any experience with having both messi and Ronaldo in the same team' date=' if so what formation did you use and was it successful? Cheers[/quote']

4-4-1-1 Division 1 champions!

Lionel MESSI top goal scorer 17 goals in 20 apps. Ave Rat. 8.95

Cristiano RONALDO 13 goals in 28 apps. Ave Rat. 7.84

Ribery-Hazard-Di Maria

Benzema

Try 4-2-3-1 :) again, but like what tactics did you use?

I usually make my higher rated winger cut in so I put an arrow on him diagonally facing the net. My other winger is then put in a straight arrow in order for him to provide the width. So, in esscence , I have one winger who cuts in while the other is a more traditional winger.

I'd then use:

Team Instructions

Tackling:Normal

Passing: Direct

Mentality:Attacking

Tempo:Fast

Attacking Style: Mixed

Pressing: Own Half

Play Style

Use Targetman( Number 9)

Use Playmaker (Number 10)

Counter Attack

Try them out, and let me know :)!

My team has average 92 but can not win games. What would be the best tactic and instructions to play home and away?

Team:

1- S.HANDANOVIČ GR 91

2- D.MAICON D,MD,M(D) 91

3- L.FILIPE D,MD,M(E) 90

4- S.RAMOS D(DC) 95

5- J.TERRY D© 92

6- M.FELLAINI MD,M,MO© 91

7- E.LAVEZZI MO,A(DEC) 92

8- N.DE JONG MD,M© 91

9- D.MILITO A© 92

10- A.INIESTA M,MO(EC) 97

11- J.MATA MO(DEC),A(DE) 93

12- S.SIRIGU GR 90

13- J.EVANS D(EC) 90

14- A.BARZAGLI D© 91

15- É.LAMELA MO(DEC),A(DE) 90

16- A.ISCO MO(DEC) 90

17- R.SOLDADO A© 91

18- M.BALOTELLI MO(DE),A(DEC) 90

19- L.GUSTAVO D(EC),MD© 90

20- C.MAGGIO D,MD,M(D) 90

Please help me.

What formation' date=' tactics and instructions should I use against a 92 rated team (+2 than my team) which uses 4-2-3-1 formation regularly?

Also want to know the same against a 4-4-2 formation of an evenly rated team?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.[/quote']

both against 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2, use 3-5-2. the tactics are depend on your opponent's.

Riferimento: Tactics Help Thread

Hi i have the final match for shield cup tomorrow against a unmanaged cpu team i played all season with 3 - 5 - 2 playmaker & target man (ronaldo-striker) & offside

normal, mixed, fast, offensive, both flanks & own area pressing: (i copied this tactic from a guy who won 2 leagues in a 10 user with all good teams competition with the weaker team..

i got a 27 unbeatable streak but i lost 5 of the last 10 league matches that made me 2^ with a 2 points difference.. for example I lost 1 - 0 the 1st matche of the semi-final and won 4 - 0 the 2nd..

but final is only one match so i don t wanna lose a title for the second time in a row..

what tactic should i use?

that's my team

CASILLAS, Iker GK 95

COENTRÃO, Fábio D,M(L),DM(LC) 91

RAMOS, Sergio D(RC) 95

PIQUÉ, Gerard D© 95

LUIZ, David D,DM© 91

BADSTUBER, Holger D(LC) 91

LAHM, Philipp D,DM(RL) 94

RICHARDS, Micah D(RC) 90

BUSQUETS, Sergio D,DM,M© 95

MIKEL, John Obi DM,M© 91

INIESTA, Andrés M,AM(LC) 97

KROOS, Toni M,AM© 92

FELLAINI, Marouane DM,M,AM© 91

FÀBREGAS, Cesc M,AM© 95

SILVA, David AM(RLC) 94

HAZARD, Eden AM(RLC),F(RL) 92

OSCAR, Emboaba M©,AM(RLC) 90

MOURA, Lucas AM(RLC),F(RL) 90

LAMELA, Érik AM(RLC),F(RL) 90

RONALDO, Cristiano AM(RL),F(RLC 98

SCHÜRRLE, André AM,F(RLC) 91

WALCOTT, Theo AM®,F(RC) 91

AGÜERO, Sergio AM©,F(RLC) 94

DŽEKO, Edin F© 92

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan AM(RL),F(RLC 89

i would use 3 - 5 - 2 with direct and fast and center attack and fabregas playmaker