need help on JORGE FUCILE

dwilds

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: need help on JORGE FUCILE

I disagree, Gallas is getting on and Fucile is only 23, young for a full back. If your looking long term then I suggest you stick with Fucile. If your looking for a quick fix, then Gallas still has the goods and you get 5 million to play with. Fucile gets my vote, David

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

thanks guys he has know upped his bid to 8 mil plus gallas' date=' this guy wants him bad hey. how long do u think ill get 93 out of gallas thanks[/quote']

Can't answer how long Gallas will stay at 93, but Fucile is only 23 and at the moment he is valued higher than Gallas in SM. Gallas is a great player but age is against him now; you will get more from Fucile in the long run provided your thinking long term with the team you are with. All depends how you play this game, I try to build up teams, others go for the quick results, you have to decide for yourself how you want to play the game. Hope this helps you, David.

Accept the offer. This season Fucile is having problems with the coach. At the beggining of the season he was not a starter, and only came in the first team because the other LB, Benitez is really weak. Right now he is injured and Porto plays with Sapunaru as RB and Lino as LB. Surely when he recovers Fucile will get is place on the team. Untill now he has 3starts and 1 sub out of 5. I think he is a good player and surely can go up, but it will take some time and i don't think he'll ever reach 93!

thank you guys i think ill sell ur advice has been very important to me and i appreciate it. i am a long term manager with a youth side of 25 all possible risers. but i cant turn the money down and you never know gallas could rise again depending on this seasons champs league. im a small fish in a big pond so the money will have to win.

once again ty