MARCOS SENNA, Antonio

murph1

Re: MARCOS SENNA, Antonio

i agree with ad_vege' date=' he CAN rise, but most likely won't. If he continues his consistency, playing regularly for both Villareal and Spain NT he should rise to 94 at the end of the season[/quote']

why wait for the end of the season?

He should get his 94 this week, after playing regularly and consisently in top form for villareal and spain for over a year :confused:

cheers

IMO it's amazing this guy is below Mascherano. I for one think he better and apert from his defensive capabilities He can also score and often scores some stunners.

there both DM. which means that breaking down the oppositions play by interceptions and tackling is the most important part of their game. Otherwise known as defending. Masch doesn't need to bomb forward and score goals for liverpool or argentina as they've got gerrard and Riquelme to that respectively.

there both DM. which means that breaking down the oppositions play by interceptions and tackling is the most important part of their game. Otherwise known as defending. Masch doesn't need to bomb forward and score goals for liverpool or argentina as they've got gerrard and Riquelme to that respectively.

Take it this way-

Both defensivly excellent but Senna also supplies you with some goals.

Who would you want? I know who i would want:rolleyes:

Take it this way-

Both defensivly excellent but Senna also supplies you with some goals.

Who would you want? I know who i would want:rolleyes:

both excellent defensively yes. but there is still a rather large difference in defensive ability. Senna's good at is, masch is one of the best in the world

I don't think so.IMO senna is better
IMO it's amazing this guy is below Mascherano. I for one think he better and apert from his defensive capabilities He can also score and often scores some stunners.

:/ that doesnt make sense

so contradictory