-
Lunar
(Austin)

Villarreal
-
Seftinho

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setup Information:

The Fairplay Drafting League: Creating Setup...Ready at 9:30(GT).

untitled-3.jpg

3 Promotions

3 Relegations

Play-Offs ON

Draft Picks

Progress: Round: 1/3, Pick: 1/24

Pick # 1: Marseille (col lufc #)

For full details on the order and choosing of draft picks, CLICK HERE

Rules

You may
ONLY
buy your 3 drafted players from the feeder clubs.

Bidding for other 'feeder club' players will be considered cheating!

When bidding for your drafted player, You
MUST
offer at least one of your player's in a part exchange deal.

(To ensure that the 'feeder clubs' will maintain their squad size)

TRANSFER WINDOW 1 (Turns 5-6)

ALLOWED
- Buying/loaning from other managers.

ALLOWED
- Buying your 3 drafted players.

ALLOWED
NEW!
- Buy a maximum of 5 players rated under 76. (non-feeder club)

NOT ALLOWED
- Buying from external clubs.

NOT ALLOWED
- Buying from the 'Feeder Clubs' (Except the 3 Draft Players)

TRANSFER WINDOW 2 (Turns 7-14)

ALLOWED
- Buying/loaning from other managers.

ALLOWED
- Buying your 3 drafted players.

ALLOWED
- Buying from external clubs.

NOT ALLOWED
- Buying from the 'Feeder Clubs' (Except the 3 Draft Players)

Have any queries or did I miss something? Just PM me and I'll sort it out.

Prizes

FIRST MANAGER TO WIN THE CUP + GET THE MOST POINTS IN THE WHOLE LEAGUE in the same season!

standard-setup.gif

That Lucky Manager will receive a FREE Standard Setup, Courtesy of me :)

However, if you actively write match reports, say 2 a week, then I will happily upgrade the prize to:

sms-custom-setup.gif

A Custom Setup or 2 Standard Setups.

Good Luck Managers!

celticwin.jpg

May the Best Team Win ;):D

Re: The Fairplay Drafting League: Transfers/Match Reports Thread

New Manager at Stadio Olimpico

As_Roma.jpg

New manager Dennis Marks (lil_kick_kid) has arrived in Rome. He has come to make wise draft choices and improve the team in as many ways as possible. Roma are hoping that with a new season comes a new hope, and fans are expecting to be promoted to division 2. Manager Dennis Marks had this to say at a recent press conference:

I am so happy to be here. I believe I have the best squad in the whole league to work with. And I will improve that a lot with deals and my draft picks. I am also very fortunate to have such a big stadium, which will hopefully reel the cash in even if I'm in division 3. This will be an unbelievable season for us. Good luck to all managers.

Juande Ramos finally sacked

Today Juande Ramoswas finally told his time was up he won the League cup with them in the 2007-2008 season but then left Spurs rock bottom of the league

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy had this to say

Well Juande hadn't really motivated the players for a long time and players were complaing about lack of food etc.So his time was up.

Daniel Levy is in tough negoitions with manager Ryan Clarke but has already reveilied that he wants to make Mr.Potato thir chairman but he has to wear his Army uniform to pay respects to the dead servicemen and women but there is now a legal battle between him and Gordon Brown as he thinks that it it is not paying any respect but just trying to make people laugh

images-14.jpg

Manager unveilied as he beats Prime Minister

Manager Ryan Clarke has been finally given the job after negoitions which took over an hour.

Then the Prime Minister admitted defeat to stop Mr.Potato becoming mascot.He didn't like the idea of him being in army uniform to respect dead servicemen and women as he thought it took the mick.Now Spurs players plan to promote the poppy appeal by appearing in random locaitions selling poppys if the people who survived WW1 and WW2 agree

He had to say this about a few of events that unfolded in a metter of hours

Well i won't be voting Labour again and i hope we get to promote the Poppy apeall and we may well bring Mr.Potato with us

More to come

Lucky Result for Roma

As_Roma.jpg

Lyon 0 - 1 Roma

Roma came away with a lucky victory on the road against top French side Lyon. The only goal in the game was scored in the 28th minute by Mirko Vucinic. The assist came from winger Taddei. Roma striker Francesco Totti won the MOM award.

2433_1223128315.jpg2574_1223128319.jpg2580_1223128277.jpg

Goal Scorer (Vucinic) Assister (Taddei) Man Of Match (Totti)

The game was a close one, the statistics were as follows:

Possession

Lyon (47 %) - Roma (53%)

Shots on Goal

Lyon (5) - Roma (14)

Shots on Target

Lyon (5) - Roma (5)

Corners

Lyon (3) - Roma (6)

Yellow Cards

Lyon (0) - Roma (0)

Red Cards

Lyon (0) - Roma (0)

Roma manager had this to say about the match:

I am very satisfied with the result! In an away match we took home the victory. Especially seeing how I had set an RM playing CM, a CM playing AM and a W playing CM. I forgot to set the tactical positioning and almost cost us the game. I apologize for this and would've definitely gotten trouble if we had lost. However we pulled out luckily and I apologize to the fans. I promise not to forget again!

2018E643-9160-E229-0A357CA671688EFF.jpg

Everton Got of to a brilliant start today. wining 3-1 against Borduax

Goal Scorers For Everton

Steven Piennar 2 goals (62) (88)

Victor Anichebe (47)

Goal Scorer for Bordaux

Menegazzo Fernando (22)

Match Statistics

Possession

61% 39%

Shots On Goal

13 --- 19

Shots On Target

3 --- 10

Corners

5 --- 9

Yellow Cards

1 --- 1

Red Cards

0 --- 1

Didnt realise the first game was today

:eek: But on to the important stuff :P

Benfica 4 Aston Villa 1

Benfica trashed Aston Villa by 4 goals to 1 lastnight. Manager Liam Smith missed the whole first half because no-one told him there was a match! :eek: When he finally arrived it was 1-0 to Benfica thanks to a Sauzo goal. Aston Villa drew level soon after the half time interval with Reo-Coker getting on the score sheet. 2 goals in 2 minutes effectively won the match for Benfica with Jorge Ribeiro (56) and Cardozo (58) grabbing the goals. Sauzo scored his 2nd of the game to inflict a heavy defeat on Villa but the match was marred by a horror 2 footed tackle by Pablo Aimar late on and he was instantly dismissed. This was the 2nd red card of the game after Gareth Barry recieved his marching orders in the first half. Benfica are in first after the win.

stutt.png

Vfb Stuttgart 2 - 0 Manchester City

Today Vfb Stuttgart hosted a very talented manchester city, Vfb though had to field almost a full second team that saw kuranyi and cacau not feature. It was also an emotional time for Josh Dagnall (vfb manager) as he was playing the team he supports. Josh Dagnalls German 2nd rate team showed no mercy to the Middle-Eastlands club though as Vfb went rampant in the first half with 2 goals. Though Manchester City had most of the possesstion and shots but Vfb came away with 3 points.

Josh Dagnall: I am very appy that i could field a team of youngsters and beat a top team with a top manager, i wish Ross all the best for the future apart from when we meet again :P.

Scorers:

Jan Simak - 16

Danijel Ljuboja

Possesstion:

Vfb Stuttgart 49%

Manchester City 51%

Mercedez Benz Arena - 47,118 / 58,000

we had alot of empty seats tonight but maybe thats because we didnt field our stars, just wait till the next home game. :D

celticmr1.jpg

REPORTER:

Great comeback by the players?

Brilliant game by the lads, the way we were able to hang in there during the Lazio onslaught and then capitalize on our chance late in the game .. It just doesn't get better than that! ... Well maybe it does. A win next time would be great :)

REPORTER: Bordeaux next, any changes to your tactics?

We will tinker with our tactics for sure!. Bordeaux have one of the strongest starting lineups in this division. Adding onto this is the fact that world class manager, Leamingtonsteve has just joined them. It will be difficult to outsmart him but I think our lads can do it.

Bring it on! :D

[/Quote]

Celtic have goals this season to avoid relegation, with their aims purely set on winning the cup and preventing anyone a chance of winning the setup prize :D nah lol.

Spurs

Score:Marseille 0-2 Spurs

Goal scorersDarren Bent

CardsYellow:Kone,Niang,Bonnart for Marseille.Corluka for Spurs.Red Ziani for Marseille

Times23 37

Match Report

Spurs manager Ryan Clarke has told Sky sports that

I told my players a trip away from home at the first game of the season is very diffucult but a win is worth any pain.I have seen so many top teams lose their first game and then struggle for the rest of the season

In a game which the ball spent most of the time in the middle of the park the first major event was a red card for Ziani after diving and then giving dissent

Then Darren Bent netted twice in quick succsion to give Spurs the lead they needed

Their first draft pick was Rooney to strenghthen their attack

Next games Marseille are away to Aston Villa. Spurs host Everton

Spurs

The Spurs chairman was told that his side will not be able to support the poppy appeal.Then minutes late they recived a call to advertise Hovis bread

They angrelly rejected this as they seem to have to fight for everything.

Darren Bent may even be jailed for toilet papaering Gordon Browns house which is just mad according to manager Ryan Clarke.Ryan found that Gordon Brown is a huge marseille supporter so he fells Bent was framed because he scored twice on the night.

Some evidedence was that it was andrex that was used when Darren Bent only uses Charmin and thats also what they use at Spurs training complex and staduim.

Ryan had this to say

David Cameron all the way!!

Will Bent get jailed????

Will C does this count as match reports because i want 2 setups lol:D :D :D :D :D :D

cooltext403151132.jpg

spinninglogo_Celtic.gif

Celtic Manager, William Chen has laughed off claims that Spurs Manager, Ryan Clarke will be going for the '2 free setups'.

WillC advises Ryan Clarke to set the image below as his computer background

to remind him that Celtic will be winning all the trophy's this year.

celticwin.jpg

With the news of RyanClarke winning the prize spreading all over Europe,

A Leprechaun almost died of laughter due to these outlandish comments. :P:D

Laughing_hard.gif

----------------------------------------------

of course it does mate :)

stutt.pngstutt.pngstutt.png

Josh Dagnall laughs at Celtic and Spurs claims for glory!

Jos Dagnall said:

Clearly Vfb Stuttgart will win this thing, we may possably not win 2 setups but we will easily win the one. Celtic and Spurs may try all they like to beat us to it but i think we ave the stronger team and that will show when we destroy them in the competition.

The Germans were already excited about winning te championship one game into the campaign so to celebrate, Josh Dagnall treated the whole team to brand new Mercedes Benz.

mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren.jpg

and to finish off, Josh Dagnall had been polishing his German and said this statement:

Du Bist doof und wie bist stark und gut.

cooltext403151132.jpg

spinninglogo_Celtic.gif

Celtic Manager' date=' William Chen has laughed off claims that Spurs Manager, Ryan Clarke will be going for the '2 free setups'.

WillC advises Ryan Clarke to set the image below as his computer background

to remind him that Celtic will be winning all the trophy's this year.[/color']

celticwin.jpg

With the news of RyanClarke winning the prize spreading all over Europe,

A Leprechaun almost died of laughter due to these outlandish comments. :P:D

Laughing_hard.gif

----------------------------------------------

of course it does mate :)

Shocked

Manager's Ryan Clarke and Will Chen are now in the frame for t'peeing Gordon Browns house.In a shock outcome Darren Bent was cleared of all charges and Will C and Ryan were told they would have to stand trial.

Ryan strongly denys this and he blames it all on Will Chen.

I have nothing to do with this at all i just framed because i beat Gordons favorite Marseille.Will Chen was nowhere near me.so i don't know why i am getting blamed.Will Chen obivously did it as he wasn't at his house 2 hours after it happened

Then they asked Ryan where was he when it happened having a few pints with 5 girls in a nightclub.They said did you take any home he replied no but a bouncer said Ryan had left with all 5

The thoughts of Will C are unknown

How do you like that then?lol:D :D :D

stutt.png

Vfb Stuttgart 1 - 1 Fernabache

Sukru Saracoglu (60,000)

Scorers:

Vfb Stuttgart: Roberto Hilbert (63)

Fernabache: Souza Alex (88)

Possesstion:

Vfb: 46 % Ferna: 56 %

Shots:

Vfb: 16 Ferna: 10

MOM: Fernabache's Souza Alex

Vfb Stuttgart manager Josh Dagnall had this to say;

I think we had more chances to put the game away and both us and Ferna came off of good results last week and i think we were unlucky to concide so late on but i cant complain, we didnt lose and thats what counts.

We were also playing away from home and i saw that the players didnt mind playing in a different country so thats also a good sign.

Iris Chan is a very good manager and i wish him the best for the future.

168_1216387042.jpg

sevilla announced the signing of the highly coveted manager Lunar Lightyear to the club.

there wer over a million candidates all from different galaxies and time zones, but Austin got the job.

He was said to be frustrated over the permission to buy players, and in his anger forgot to set tactics fo his first match in charge.

The disaapointment was evident, Sevilla losing at home to Juventus.

168_1216387042.jpghttp:1 - 2 110_1199637426.gif

Juventus came out a team with a grudge, Andrade making it 1 up in the first minute by a lob.

The rest of the first half was a blur of bookings and injuries, as the home side searched for the equalizer.

It came late in the second half,Kanoute thundering into the net from close range.

But salihadzmic put the away team back ahead witha lovely curler, a lovely finish, and a loss for the dissapointed home side.

Possesion was even, but Sevilla will feel they should have won, having more shots on goal.

b-88261-Kanoute.jpg

was not enough for sevilla

Sevilla trash valencia

sevilla.gif

after spending 2 days with the club, Austin knew they were now ready to fight, and he led them across the country to Valencia, who had salvaged a draw in their last match.

168_1216387042.jpg

172_1203469115.gif 2 - 4 168_1216387042.jpg

David Villa opened the scoring for the hosts, dummying the keeper and finishing from close range to give the home team the lead.

Squillaci and Romaric received yellow cards for seville, but they were fuming when they were still not level at half time.

A fiery team talk by the coach saw Kanoute level things up with a lovely header, but Valencia were ahead yet again with a toe poke by Villa.

Seviila realized it was Villa vs Sevila and put 16 men behind the ball, and Romaric put the away team levelyet agin after bad defence.

A lovely shot from fabino put sevilla ahead for the first time, and they never looked back, Jesus Navas killing the game with a trademark strike.

Final scores 2 -4

400x400_sevillanew2.jpg

Romaric, levelled the scores

69173.jpg

Navas, a trademark strike which ensured all 3 points.

FabianoR_468x361.jpg

carresed a curler

frederic-kanute.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG5MpzSs-G4tMeHnvw2Ah4OV4qkDw

Kanoute, mom and equalizer scorer

Roma Draw With Tough Opponents

As_Roma.jpg

Roma 1 - 1 Arsenal

Roma came out with a helpful draw with their first season home game against opposition Arsenal. Alexandre Song Billong scored the first goal in the 1st minute! However Roma came back with Franceso Totti scoring in the 38th minute to tie it up. The assist came from Daniele De Rossi. Francesco Totti won the Man Of the Match award.

5676_1209755861.jpg2580_1223128277.jpg2576_1223128327.jpg2580_1223128277.jpg

Alexandre Song (Goal Arsenal) - Francesco Totti (Goal) - Daniele De Rossi (assist) - Francesco Totti (Man Of Match)

The match statistics are as follows:

Possession

Roma (56%) - Arsenal (44%)

Shots on Goal

Roma (17) - Arsenal (9)

Shots on Target

Roma (5) - Arsenal (1)

Corners

Roma (6) - Arsenal (6)

Yellow Cards

Roma (0) - Arsenal (0)

Red Cards

Roma (0) - Arsenal (1)

Roma manager had to say this about the match:

We played very well and dominated the game. We were unlucky that the only goal allowed was the only shot on target from Arsenal all game. And that in the first minute!! However we came back and played strong. I was disappointed that we didn't take advantage of Nasri being sent of in the 47th minute however in the end the result was good enough to put us in 2nd spot which happens to be a promotion spot. We will keep pushing hard for promotion! Also it's almost our turn for 2 draft picks and the choices will be important ones which will only help our team a lot!

Who's Laughing now!!!!!

After a win and a draw Spurs find themselves 2nd on alphabetical order

Though Ryan has warned his players a repeat performance of tonight is not good enough after he watched his side throw away the 3 points

It was 1-0 after only 2 minutes after Palychevenko (bad spelling) losing his marker to then score with a low shot past the helpless keeper to make Will Chen scream in horror lmao

Then their lead was doubled through Modric with a mix-up in the defence allowing him enough time to poke it home.Will Chen was a sick as a parrot when he heard the news

Then it turned pear shaped for Spurs in the space of 2 minutes as an evreton fightback began.With news that Celtic were two down Ryan was in high hopes that Spurs would put the game to bed.

Then another mix-up in defence but this time spurs defence ment that Saha was able to tuck one right in the bottom corner.It got worse when Yakubu met a cross with a rocket that hit the woodworkand was scrambled over the line.Then Ryan recived news that Celtic had pulled one back against Bordeaux which made Ryan really try to make his tactics inch perfect maybe find a winner.Nothing seemed to work and then the worst of the worse when News that Mcgeady had made it 2-2 at Celtics clash with Bordeux

Not a great night for Spurs but it stillm leaves them joint top =p

celticbanner.jpg

spinninglogo_Celtic.gif

The Leprechaun is still Laughing...

Laughing_hard.gif

Manager WillC has warned Tottenham manager, Ryan Clarke to not get too ahead of himself. They have yet to face the might of celtic which will undoubtedly be their downfall midway through the season.

Spurs? hahaha. mate' date=' when we play them later in the season, it would be the easiest 3 points we will ever get. Easier than taking candy from a baby!

Meanwhile, manager WillC has warned the rest of Division 1 to be afraid of Celtic!

Why? All Celtic players are currently on a diet of ....

aFu_Potatoes.gif

Sky will be the limit ... Im predicting a 12-0 win when we play the spurs.[/center']

265_1203975428.gif

Zenit St. Petersburg

Since Taking over at the Russian Champions Nick Justice is yet to of made any signings as have many i n this setup, The name in which keeps coming up is Frank Lampard the Chelsea And England Central Midfielder is already agreed Personal terms its just a matter of a few days to weeks, Also a few older players will hopfully leave Zenit Soon....

Frank_Lampard_280x3_447085a.jpg

Zenit have yet to win as they lost and drew there first two games as previously i ahd forgotten about Zenit with all the GC

:o:( sorry WillC i have now moved on to main account so full concentatration form now and hopfully we will pick up our results and win in our next game tommorow at VFB Stuttgart... We also hope to Win our Divison as we have the capablites to do so...More to come soon...