Goal Keeper Help

miller bob

Hey i manage barcelona .... right now i i have buffon as my goal keeper and i had ustari as my sub but now since ustari was injured n i got a good offer for him so i sold him and i currently have

AMOS, Ben

OIER OLAZABEL, Paredes

MANNONE, Vito

as my reserves and they r not yet rated good can any1 gimme a suggestion on whom i shud buy ..... i was considerin of buying mandana steve is there any1 good right at around 88 n above and may go up to 94+in the future

Re: Goal Keeper Help

Hey i manage barcelona .... right now i i have buffon as my goal keeper and i had ustari as my sub but now since ustari was injured n i got a good offer for him so i sold him and i currently have

AMOS' date=' Ben

OIER OLAZABEL, Paredes

MANNONE, Vito

as my reserves and they r not yet rated good can any1 gimme a suggestion on whom i shud buy ..... i was considerin of buying mandana steve is there any1 good right at around 88 n above and may go up to 94+in the future[/quote']

just to give you a few names.

neuer

adler

akinfeev

lloris

rui patricio

ochoa

mandanda is a good target as well

cheers

just to give you a few names.

neuer

adler

akinfeev

lloris

rui patricio

ochoa

mandanda is a good target as well

cheers

akinfeev and ochoa are both going to be world-class keepers in a few years. Ochoa won't rise until he moves away from Mexico, which shouldn't be too long.

Rui patricio will no doubt make it big time aswell, but its probably a few years to early to predict how big.

are there chances for akinfeev to hit 92 in the next russian changes..... cuz the best player in moskov is a 92 so i was wonderin even if he was capable of hittin tat ratin

id say there was a small chance of an increase. the russian league has shot up in UEFA coefficients so the players should be rated higher. hes played all but 1 game 4 CSKA this season and they are currently lying 2nd after 25 game. (conceded 20 goals)

• 1 month later...