Sign in to follow this  
Dai

I'm gonna be a Dad!!

Sorry, but I have just become overwhelmed and it has just hit me that I am going to be responsible for another little person...

My partner is going into hospital early tomorrow morning to be induced and start the labour process.... So hopefully my little girl will be here before too long..!!!

The excitement has just come as a rush over the last couple of hours and I just wanted to share it with the members on here, that I get on with so well and love talking to.....

WHOOP- WHOOP!!!! :D :D :D:o

Re: I'm gonna be a Dad!!

Sorry' date=' but I have just become overwhelmed and it has just hit me that I am going to be responsible for another little person...

My partner is going into hospital early tomorrow morning to be induced and start the labour process.... So hopefully my little girl will be here before too long..!!!

The excitement has just come as a rush over the last couple of hours and I just wanted to share it with the members on here, that I get on with so well and love talking to.....

WHOOP- WHOOP!!!! :D :D :D:o[/quote']

Congratulations mate, I have two myself, and there is no feeling quite like it.

If I can offer some serious advice, if you're planning on going in with her to give support, DO NOT go down the business end. You have been warned! :D

If I can offer some serious advice' date=' if you're planning on going in with her to give support, DO NOT go down the business end. You have been warned! :D[/quote']

I wouldn't even dare go in the room:D

Congratulations Dai, couldn't happen to a nicer fella :) .

I wish you and your missus well for tomorrow or whenever the new addition to the family decides to make an appearance (these things can drag at times). Hope it all goes to plan and i'm sure you'll make a great father :)

OMG R U RLY GOING 2 B A DAD DAI?

OMGOMOGMOMOG.

Lol

Good luck, talk to you when you get back from hopsital with the Missus, i will do your tactics for you.

But im playing your third teams. :D:p ;)

Your life is going to be hell for the next 18 years mate. :D

Wow.....

Thanks for all the kind replies... Man, they came quick!!!

Umm... We are thinking of "Keira" as a name...." Keira Louise Winston"

Couldn't resist making this thread sorry..... I am just so over the moon!

Wow.....

Thanks for all the kind replies... Man' date=' they came quick!!!

Couldn't resist making this thread sorry..... I am just so over the moon![/quote']

I see you have gotten the second name from me.

You make me blush.:o :o :o

Wow.....

Thanks for all the kind replies... Man' date=' they came quick!!!

Couldn't resist making this thread sorry..... I am just so over the moon![/quote']

Keira Gazza Winston sounds good tbh ;)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Congrats Dai, hope all goes well for you and your family. Enjoy the moment as it will stay with you forever. All the best from an exiled Jock.... David.

PS. A Jock with a Welsh name lol.

Hope Keira inherits the missus' looks, 'cause otherwise.... :P

Just kidding mate, you know I envy you. I think I said everything I needed to earlier on the chat. All of the best to you and your partner, just make sure that you're ready for a long night... ;)

Mate, knowing you you'll be an amazing father. I want to wish you all the best and good luck for the next year as it will most likely be the most difficult one. Welshy a father, imagine that. :D But in all honestly you're an amazing person who deserves this 100%.

I don't know what to say because it's not just me saying congratulations. I actually feel for you because this is one of the apparent most monumental components of life and one of my dearest friends on SM is encountering it. It's truly unbelievable and difficult for even me to grasp.

I hope this will change your life in the most positive manner possible. Somebody didn't use a condom (safe sex kids). :P But once again, to be honest I am very happy for you. Remember to put some football boots on her and make her a hat our of the Welsh flag. ;)

Dai the dad, from now on that's what I'll be calling you. I wish you the most sincere happiness in bringing up this little form of life. Give her a high five from me. :)