Result

kennedy_avfc@live.co.uk

Re: results

why do some teams rus come before others all of them should come when they same this is a problem sm should work out

How many games do you think the Match engine has to process every night?

More than just a few I can tell you.....

They will come in sometime so its just a case of being patient!!!

We are all in the same boat mate, its just very harsh to expect SM to get ALL the games that they have to deal with done perfectly every time....

not just me though wouldent you want your resuluts on time

99% of the time mine come in, in the time bracket that SM say they will....

Now and again, there will be a setup or two that I have to wait a wee bit longer for but its not enough to make me want to moan....

so they should make it quicker which would make it better

Its not just a case of turning a knob on the machine to UBER-Speed. Lets break this down:

2180 English Championships

3470 World Championships

38 Gold Setups

Each with about 40 matches per setup

Then theres:

761 European Championships

400 European Nation setups

Many more Other Nation setups

10,773 Custom setups

Thats a hell of a lot of matches to process in one night. In total thats at least 18000 setups, with 40 matches per setup meaning roughly 705000 matches!

BTW on time is before 9.30pm, and in all my 2 years on here, I have never had a late match.

Its not just a case of turning a knob on the machine to UBER-Speed. Lets break this down:

2180 English Championships

3470 World Championships

38 Gold Setups

Each with about 40 matches per setup

Then theres:

761 European Championships

400 European Nation setups

Many more Other Nation setups

10' date='773 Custom setups

Thats a hell of a lot of matches to process in one night. In total thats at least 18000 setups, with 40 matches per setup meaning roughly 705000 matches!

BTW on time is before 9.30pm, and in all my 2 years on here, I have never had a late match.[/quote']

I'm currently waiting for results in around 5 or 6 setups. Latest i've had recently was one at quarter to midnight last Sunday.

Understandable though considering the amount of setups they have to go through. They should change the expected time part though, it's clearly way off. :D

I'm currently waiting for results in around 5 or 6 setups. Latest i've had recently was one at quarter to midnight last Sunday.

Understandable though considering the amount of setups they have to go through. They should change the expected time part though' date=' it's clearly way off. :D[/quote']

That would be better I think.....

m8 why cant you just be patient like everyone else??? ive had a few late ones but it happens just be patient. go out for a while or do something else other than complain to SM.. i think they have done a great job on this website and just because things dont suit you dont complain..

Guest joe black

Have to agree,about the estimated time,should be changed to 11.30pm then nobody would feel let down

As Adam says the site used to shut down for a minimum of 2 hours every night,sometimes it was after 11,before you could access the site again....changed times;):)

Results Of A Match

I have still not recieved the reults of a match between my club Fiorentina and Celtic 2 hours after the match started. The results for my games are normally in between 8.15 and 8.30. The Celtic manager resigned during the match could this be why I havent recieved the results?

YOUR HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

THANKS!!!

B)

Re: Results Of A Match

I have still not recieved the reults of a match between my club Fiorentina and Celtic 2 hours after the match started. The results for my games are normally in between 8.15 and 8.30. The Celtic manager resigned during the match could this be why I havent recieved the results?

YOUR HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

THANKS!!!

B)

The results can be late sometimes, although 8:30 isnt really late. It will have nothing to do with a manager resigning so don't worry to much they will be in shortly :)

Re: Results Of A Match

Must be running slow tonight, because Gold 11 results aren't in yet. A real bummer because I have a superstition whereby if I don't see the result on the night it's nearly always a bad result; and i could do without that!

Need sleep..............zzzzzzzzzz