Juande Ramos Sacked!

Samir7

Re: Juande Ramos Sacked!

i think pompey do have 2 turn their backs on harry' date=' he is the past and we have to look towards tony adams and the future. i can give nothing but praise 4 wat harry has done 4 us, im just annyoed at the state at which he has left my beloved football club.[/quote']

Yeah - get on with it.

Spurs get 40,000 every week and have 20,000 on the waiting list for season tickets. They are the bigger club - and Harry won the FA Cup for Pompey and took them into Europe. He did a great job.

So to all those people who booed him at the reception thing the other day - get a life!

Yeah - get on with it.

Spurs get 40' date='000 every week and have 20,000 on the waiting list for season tickets. They are the bigger club - and Harry won the FA Cup for Pompey and took them into Europe. He did a great job.

So to all those people who booed him at the reception thing the other day - get a life![/quote']

Thats wierd because there were just over 36,000 thousand at white hart lane this evening and it was the maost they've had for 3 years.

You didn't say it like it was an estimate. :rolleyes: Funny how every time on this forum you point someones got a fact wrong. When you mention it' date=' YOUR the one who's wrong, madness.[/quote']

I think anyone with half a brain knows I was giving a rough figure in order to make the point that Spurs get considerably higher gates than Pompey. Or was I supposed to give their exact average attendance figure? :rolleyes:

Funny how some people are so ridiculously pedantic - have you got nothing better to do than nit pick? :D

I think anyone with half a brain knows I was giving a rough figure in order to make the point that Spurs get considerably higher gates than Pompey. Or was I supposed to give their exact average attendance figure? :rolleyes:

Funny how some people are so ridiculously pedantic - have you got nothing better to do than nit pick? :D

I was only pointing something out, why are you making it a big deal out of it? Shut up now and don't come back with some smart arsed comment.