What football team do you support?

What football team do you support?  

1. 1.

• Premiership Team
    • Championship and below
    • Scottish,Irish or Welsh team
    • Other team (abroad)

Re: What football team do you support?

Nope i'm not but I was kinda waiting for you to accuse someone of being one.

answer to your question -

Probably because they're local team sucks and theres no excitement while watching or following them.

Have to agree with Jacko.

Supporting your local side is a million times better than watching sky sports. My favourite premiership side is Man Utd, but i hardly get a buzz if they win, supporting the Blades at Bramall Lane every other Saturday, thats a buzz.

The mighty Aston Villa, despite my whole family supporting no one else but Wolves ! Had a season ticket there for four years, but then dropped it when i moved to uni last season.

I do however keep an eye out for Wolves, and i like seeing them do well, unless its against villa, which they dont do so that aint a problem.

I also keep an eye out for local non league teams, such as Kiddiminster Harriers. Who i also like to see do well.

I am however whole heartedly Aston Villa, claret and blue through and through.

:)

The mighty Aston Villa' date=' despite my whole family supporting no one else but Wolves ! Had a season ticket there for four years, but then dropped it when i moved to uni last season.[/quote']

Why didnt you pick it back up after you dropped it :confused:

Also people who call people a glory hunter are just goons . . i meen.. ive supported united since i was a baby , hardly glory huntin ;)

As i said aswell i like cardiff and porthmadog :)

is that glory hunting :o ?

I feel it is a sin to say u support more than 1 team.

Its ok to say you like other teams but not support them.

For instence i live near Crystal Palace, but i hate them. I like other foregin teams such as Malaga and Macabi Haifa but i dont support them. Also i like Hearts due to one my old favs at pompey moving their but again i dont support them.

p.s Ive supported Pompey since i was born coz my dad worked their, so in case some1 says it im not a GH.

Why didnt you pick it back up after you dropped it :confused:

Also people who call people a glory hunter are just goons . . i meen.. ive supported united since i was a baby ' date=' hardly glory huntin ;)

As i said aswell i like cardiff and porthmadog :)

is that glory hunting :o ?[/quote']

You could support Newcastle then no-one could say you are a glory hunter because we never win anything :P:D

I feel it is a sin to say u support more than 1 team.

Its ok to say you like other teams but not support them.

For instence i live near Crystal Palace' date=' but i hate them. I like other foregin teams such as Malaga and Macabi Haifa but i dont support them. Also i like Hearts due to one my old favs at pompey moving their but again i dont support them.

p.s Ive supported Pompey since i was born coz my dad worked their, so in case some1 says it im not a GH.[/quote']

Pompey's not really glory mate ;)

I hate the fact people despise teams too i.e Pompey vs. Saints, Magpies Vs. Black Cats etc.

Get over it it's football we should all be brought together and shouldn't fight. It's ridiculous.

Pompey's not really glory mate ;)

I hate the fact people despise teams too i.e Pompey vs. Saints' date=' Magpies Vs. Black Cats etc.

Get over it it's football we should all be brought together and shouldn't fight. It's ridiculous.[/quote']

well, we did win the fa cup!

i disagree with u were ur say about despiseing teams. i hate scummers!!

Wow i could almost go through evrything with who ive supported

When i was a kid growing up in Ireland- Waterford United my home town still check results :D

Got to England went through the faze of not knowing who to support but liked Leicester City because they had a cool badge...then Liverpool because my nan brought me a kit for Xmas wore it everywhere and didnt wanna let her down.....Man United because all my mates at the time did and it was apparently cool to support them (glory supporting maybe??:P ).

Now i Support Spurs because my dad did and when he died i decided they should be my club as i have a connection to em!!! and because my whole family likes Arsenal and i love good arguement :D

SO Spurs and Waterford lol

P.S also here i tried to support

Aston Villa,Newcastle,Cardiff,Swansea,Both bristol clubs :D

But Deffo those 2 lol

Well, I only support more than one team because, living in Wales your not really going to see that much great football locally....

I support Cardiff, as they are local, about an hour from where I grew up, went to watch the all the time....!!

Merthyr Tydfill (If you have ever heard of them) used to be in the Dr. Martins League, if any remember that, now they are in a funny named division.. They are about 20 mins away from where I grew up and I went to watch them all the time!

I support Newcastle because as I was getting into football properly, I liked the way they played. Does that make me a glory hunter by supporting them for that, even though its not my local team?..... Would be very harsh to brand me with that name for it really....! I have lived there since so they were a local team for a while after...

Supporting everyone that plays the scum is just natural really as I hate them so much!!!

I support the city! Birmingham City that is! :)

I like the way Arsenal play and I like not support Pompey coz I like Crouch for some strange reason... :D

Just like to add there is a kid in my school that has a disability but is absolutley a legend because he supports nearly every prem team, Birmingham but not Aston Villa

• 3 weeks later...