i agree he deserves a rating rise. i for one was amazed when he joined liverpool as i remember him at villa he was completely useless but perhaps he wasnt given enough time to settle in as he was mainly used as a sub. we sold him onto southampton were he became a great signing for them and cheap too as we cut our losses with the guy. he had proved everyone wrong as people said he wouldnt make it at liverpool and certainly not for england, but as they say the boy done good.

I think crouch deserves a rating increse to 91/92' date=' he has proved he can cut it in the prem and now with 11 goals in 11 for england he shas showed he can cut it at international level too, what do you guys think?[/quote']

91 should be good not a 92 yet still needs to score atleast 15goals a season for the reds if he does that should be looking at a 92rating :eek:

11 in 11 is an amazing record if you ask me. There arent a lot of players rated 90 who can do that. infact there is'nt any. So what he's got a height advantage. he's good controller of the ball and gets into good postions. I actually like crouch as much as i like ronaldinho..and i'm not exxagerating.

what is is it with sir david healy as well.average championship player for leeds but when he pulls on the northern ireland shirt hes world class.super hatrick tonight and lobbed casillas from 20 yards for the winner.

Since you bring up Northern Ireland Cally,what is this kid Lafferty like.Is he any good?Have you seen him play?I'm thinking of bidding for him in the game.

can someone please tell me the quality international opponents that Crouch has scored against?

1 against Uruguay in a friendly.

1 against Hungary in a friendly.

3 against Jamaica in a friendly. Missed a penalty.

1 against Paraguay (a foul on the defender replays showed)

2 in the thrashing of a below-par Greece.

2 against Andorra.

1 against Macedonia.

His league record for Liverpool is also far from impressive - 9 in 33 games is just under a goal in four games...not bad but not great.

i think 90 is fine for now myself....

11 in 11 is an amazing record if you ask me. There arent a lot of players rated 90 who can do that. infact there is'nt any. So what he's got a height advantage. he's good controller of the ball and gets into good postions. I actually like crouch as much as i like ronaldinho..and i'm not exxagerating.

Crouch need to get 4 in 2 games to be the bestest goal scorer for england in 13 games cause the record is 14 at the moment