la Résistance (Official thread)

Kylan N17

Re: la Résistance (Official thread)

Inter Triumph And Ground is Gained

wf.inter.milan.logo.10.27.0.gif

With Kaka suspended, and Gabriel Milito NMF, it was all down to Jack Rodwell and Stefan Sessegnon. Chelsea travelled to the San Siro to face Inter Milan last night, and being 5 points ahead of their rivals, the blues were looking to capitalize on their 5 point lead to secure 3rd place. Inter knew that this was a must win game if they were to stand any chance of pushing for promotion.

Referee Masoud Moradi blew the whistle and the game kicked off. Early on, Jose Bosingwa was booked for a rash challenge on Karim Benzema, who then reacted angrily, shoving Bosingwa to the floor to earn himself a Yellow. Milligan on the touchline was furious, as this means Benzema will miss the Trip to Atletico because of suspension. In a flash, the iniciative was seized. John Terry's horrific backpass was intercepted by 18 year old Mario Balotelli, who had no easier job then to slot the ball past the on-rushing Petr Cech. 1-0 Inter after 9 minutes.

The game then descended into a scrappy affair, with lots of snapshots and tight defending, the keepers were given plenty to do. However disaster struck for the Italian outfit, when Michael Essien played through Didier Drogba, who rounded Julio Cesar and superbly scored from an acute angle on the stroke of half time. 1-1. Inter manager Milligan and Chelsea manager Tailor then rounded up their troops and took them into their respective dressing rooms, to give motivational talks over a cup of tea.

Referee Moradi led the teams back out onto the field and play began in the second half. Karim Benzema was surely out to make a point, as no less than 3 minutes into the half he forced a save out of Cech with a terrific 30 yard drive. Inter were clearly on the Warpath, and with Maicon and Maxwell charging down the wings to offer support, Inter finally broke the deadlock. Sessegnon was booked for slapping Joe Cole, however Chelseas move broke down, and with the ball coming to Karim Benzema 50 yards out, he knew what he had to do. He dribbled effotrlessly round Essien and Lampard, before thumping a thunderous 20 yard drive into the bottom left hand corner of Cech's net. A goal worthy of the striker he is. 2-1 Inter Milan. Shortly after Mancini hit the crossbar from 25 yards out. Chelsea just surviving the onslaught.

Chelsea then began to fight back, and Lampards header only just reaching Julio Cesar. Ricardo Carvalho found himself in acres of space from a corner and hit hit the post, beating the floundering Cesar. Drogba then grazed the top of the bar, before Benzema almost got his second by just tapping wide. Ashley Cole will be kicking himself as he had the glorious oppertunity to equalize, however Julio Cesar was the hero, producing a spectacular point black stop from 6 yards out.

Inter knew the victory was nigh, and the celebrations began when Moradi blew the final whistle to signal an end to a fantastic match. Cech was handed MOTM, but it was a small consolation for chelsea, who have their lead over Inter cut to 2 points, with 2 games to go.

inter392-cp.jpg

Balotelli celebrates bagging to opener.

_44297698_benzema2_afp416.jpg

Benzema celebrating after Regaining the lead.

_45508873_cesar_getty.jpg

Julio Cesars stunning save from Cole.

- FIORENTINA -

Logo_Fiorentina.jpg

TWO ON THE TROT!

:D

Fiorentina 3 - 2 Juventus

Fiorentina, look to end the season on a high note after now winning two in a row. The Florence side needed to rescue only a point in order to put themselves into the safety zone, thus avoiding any chance of relegation.

Yet again Fiorentina fielded a very similar XI, like last week, once again being led-out by former England captain, David Beckham, who put in a respectable performance, with, Alberto Gilardino, earning man of the match awards. Juventus, had the lead twice in this match, but Fiorentina always had an answer to each goal, and then took the lead courtesy of a Hatem Ben Arfa goal. Juventus look like they may have a had a chance in the latter of the match as, Fiorentina, defender, Pasqual, was given his marching orders in the 86th minute for a wreckless challenge, but with only 4 minutes to spare, it was to little to late for Juventus, 3-2, final score.

david-beckham3_1235590c.jpg

David Beckham yet again shows his worth with a solid outing for Fiorentina, which keep his place in the starting XI.

394b77ea170361895f79c5fbee7e9239-grande.jpg

Haten Ben Arfa's, 64th minute strike, gave Fiorentina, a well earned three points.

Man Utd Seal The Division 2 Title in Emphatic Style!

Manchester United rounded off a superb season with a thumping 4-1 win over Bayern Munich overnight. The result sees them fly 4 points ahead of 2nd placed Milan, who were beaten 2-1 by Manchester City, with just 1 game to go. It was a great game of football and it started with an electrifying pace. Bayern had the better start thought and managed to get a goal 11 minutes in as Mark Van Bommel was put through for the opening goal of the game. This was the wake-up call man utd needed as after 28 minutes, David Villa rounded Michael Rensing and slotted the equaliser, and it didnt take long untill Man utd had taken the lead. 6 minutes later Wayne Rooney gave the English side the lead.

Italian referee Gianluca Paparesta blew his whistle to start the 2nd half and man utd were looking sensational. It was no surprise that United extended there advantage with a slick move resulting in Star Player Cristiano Ronaldo getting amongst the goals and with 12 minutes remaining, Lucho Gonzalez finished the route with a spectacular 30 yard strike

" This was a stunning performance and I feel ive finally got the right tactics for this side, it was an experiment for the game against milan and now its gotten us 3 wins in a row which is really pleasing. The players have had a great season and u can see that by the fact we have won the league which really underlines the teams spirit at the moment. We've clearly had the best defence this season conceding only 17 goals and with Vidic continually out injured its a real compliment to the more fringer players who have stepped in and really got the job done. Now we can sit back, i think im gonna play my youth players against man city in the last game because we know we've won the league and itll be good to give the first teamers an added rest going into pre season, aswell as showcasing our amazing youth talent. It'll also be interesting, ill be keeping my eye on the Milan and Chelsea scores because both teams have to win in order to go through. Its exciting that 2nd and 3rd are really battling each other like this, and with Milan having a really tough game against Inter there gonna have to be on there game because Inter are flying right now, id say there probably the form team in the league so its going to be very intriguing."

United+players+celebrate_410_18930939_0_0_7013483_300.jpg

The man utd players celebrate after learning they had won the league.

Battle OF The Giants As It Is Brought Down To The Wire!

wf.inter.milan.logo.10.27.0.gif

Inter's last game of the season see's them with a hefty home game to their Roomates AC Milan. Inter know that if they beat AC and Chelsea win away at Roma, it will see AC Fatefully drop out of the promotion places. This is inters goal, and Man United Manager Razz has been quoted as saying "I would Love for AC to miss promotion!"

Inter are still without Kaka who is serving the last of his 3 match ban on thursday. Jack Rodwell also picked up a red card last night at Atletico but apart from that Inter are full strength. The real boost is that Karim Benzema is back from his 1 match suspension and is looking to score a hatfull to take the golden boot. "We can't win promotion this year but the Golden Boot is always nice", he said.

Inter know that Alessandro Nesta and Andrea Pirlo are both injured and this will boost the team morale, as they know they are both integral parts of the AC team. Manager Ferg said "I have every faith in my team beating our rivals, I know we have to potential to beat them. Karim is fantastic up front and I believe he thoroughly deserves the golden boot. I would finally like to wish chelsea the best of luck on thursday and offer my Congratulations to Razz, who led his team to a superb title win last night". :)

benzema.jpg

Benzema Talking To Inter.

163_1215035995.gif

Real Madrid champions again !

Real Madrid hosted Kens Valencia knowing a win would see them crowned champions for a second year running ' date=' they triumphed 3-1 with goals from Raul , Pepe and Van Der Vaart . Marid will be back next season hoping to make it 3 years running [/size']

real_madrid_2003.jpg

wont be easy as last seasons old foes return for revenge as Man United are finally crowned division 2 title winner :D

Points Table @ end ov La Resistance week 22

1st - P.A.R.K Ji Bang: 264 points

2nd - The Kinky Carrots: 233 Points

3rd - Pink Fluffy Penguins: 212 Points

4th - Team Tomus & Boted: 177 Points

5th - Hail Hail The Queens in Jail: 163 Points

6th - The Jinky Jives: 147 Points

Park Ji Bang win La Resistance, Draw for the rest of the teams will be made shortly once God himself speaks :P

Great Job to Park Ji Bang! on a job well done.

My Manchester United qualifies for division 2 and we, somehow, clearly win the league in terms of teams so im very happy. Wayne rooney also got the golden boot for div2 so weve had a great season.

Tis a shame, I wouldnt mind having a few swapperoonis, no ofence to the guys currently in Park Ji Bang!. would be good for a change but it doesnt matter.. if we can win the league.. im sure we'll be fine. :)

How the heck did we end up getting 70 odd points even when valencia and man utd both lost and spurs SP didnt score *)

do u get extra points if one of ur team members wins the lg or something? if thats the case.. thank me.. thank me hard! :D

Manchester United: Winners Div2!!!

Manchester United manager Razz has hailed his sides fantastic season by wrapping up the Division 2 title in La Resistance, He would also like to mention the fact that P.A.R.K. Ji Bang! won the constructors title, if you will, and also that Kens Valencia secured the golden boot of division 1 by having Former Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov the winner of that accolade. But, the medals are not over yet, as Man utd striker himself, Wayne Rooney, took out the division 2 players golden boot in what has seen P.A.R.K Ji Bang! dominate the season. In the end they won it by more than 30 points which is a credit to them because they dont have the strongest sides in the likes of Valencia and Tottenham but they were able to take the win in impressive style.

Speaking of his thrilling season at the helm of ManWho... Razz said:

"I am absolutely delighted. I couldnt of asked for a better season. We new we had secured top spot so we decided to play the youth members today against City, and although it didnt work, the younger players showed alot of promise, with Mario Gomez scoring his first goal for the club since signing from Bremen, its a really good set of players we have and all the credit must of course go to them, as i just meerely selected which players and where they would play. To end the season with just 4 league defeats, a 3 point lead and having conceded only 20 goals in the whole season, i am so proud of the players. Over the pre-season I will look for reinforcements across the backline as I want to add some depth in that department.

Of the Milan situation: Well, Stefan and his side can only blame themselves, They were challenging us with 2 games to go and they lost both of them games and therefore even got elipsed by 3rd placed Chelsea and now they find themselves back in Division 2 again next season. I do feel for them because they looked home but they had a tricky run in.

610x.jpg

Manchester United lift the title at the end of there spiteful Manchester Derby.

article-1015408-00977F42000004B0-438_233x488_popup.jpg

Wayne Rooney celebrates his Division 2 Golden Boot award in style with Manager Razz in the background. :P

la Résistance

CHAPTER 3!

fic%5Esplr.gif

So dawns the era of the third season of la Resistance! The Ministry of la Résistance have hereby implemented, 'Rule 156', thus forming new partnerships and alliances. The 're-draw' results have been posted below, all the best for a smashing third season, Viva la Résistance! :D

URGENT NOTICE:

-PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO, RE-CALL YOUR PLAYERS FROM YOUR FORMER TEAMMATES.

-FOR NEW TEAMS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NEW TEAM'S NAME.

-PLEASE POST WHO YOUR STAR PLAYER(SP), IS GOING TO BE FOR THE SEASON, BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS.

Manchester United Transfer Targets:

Rafael Marquez

Zlatan Ibrahimovic/Samuel Eto'o/Sergio Aguero

And a cunning message to all of Division 1:

" Im coming for all your soulsssssssssssssssssss."

"Especially yours, old Mark Wallis. Your demons are as far fetched as could ever beeeee and im here to completely and utterly destroyyyyyyyyy youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Real Madrid will go to places they have never heard of.. bad places. And you will be at myyyyyyyyyy mercyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I am going to take back what is mine.... The division 2 championship of Season Number1... Bye taking Division 1 honours in season No.3. Watch out Mark.. You aint seen nothing yetttttttttttt"

Cunning and frightening words by manager Razz, but can he live up to his words?

TEAM 5:

b_6136.png Ferg Milligan

b_26345.png Thomas Goodson

b_26366.png Kylan

b_26360.png Jack Dimmick

STAR PLAYERS:

*Karim Benzema *Roman Pavlyuchenko(PAV!) *Adrian Mutu *Radamel Falcoa

WHAT A TEAM! :D

Shame Lyon don't live up to their usual greatness. Things must change!

Muahahahahaha. :?