la Résistance (Official thread)

Kylan N17

Re: la Résistance (Official thread)

man-utd-crest.jpg

United Put Daylight Between themselves and Sixth with Thumping of Juve

Manchester United travelled to Italy last night to take on rivals Juventus in front of 22,450 people at the Stadio Olympico de Torino. It was expected to be a tight and congested match with little opportunities but we were all wrong as the match was an exhilarating fast tempo'd game of high quality. 2 goals in the opening 11 minutes from Wayne Rooney 8' and an equaliser from Saloman Kalou 11' had both sets of fans something to celebrate early on. However it was United that took a half-time lead when a surprisingly impressive Iraola ran straight at goal unchallenged to give the travellers the lead.

Half Time: Juventus 1-2 Man United

The 2nd half got off to a slow start but at the half hour mark United seemed to be on there way to a win when Adrian Mutu thumped home a low drive from 20 yards to give the English side a 3-1 lead. The game was effectively over when Per Mertesacker, who had been injured a few minutes earlier in a contest, managed to shrug off his injury and hammer home a blistering effort from distance to leave Gigi Buffon in no mans land.

Juventus 1-4 Man United

35% Possession 65%

16 Total Shots 17

12 Shots on Target 7

4 Corners 7

3 Yellow cards 1

0 Red Cards 0

Man of the Match: Saloman Kalou

We played well again today, the disappointment of the draw with Valencia was a dampener but we fought back well today and im really pleased with the effort shown by the boys. Mertesacker's injury put a bit of a sour note on the win but i cant be happier with the way the boys played. I guess I'll have a selection headache for next week with Evra to come back from his suspension as well as who to replace Mertesacker. Miranda has been in good form for the reserves but his 2 games for the first team havent been satisfactory, however gamberini is struggling with a hip complaint and we cant forget Cetto, so ive got a big decision to make. We need to work on our shooting because to have only 7 shots on target from our 17 shots is not as good as we would like it to be.

rooney.jpg

Wayne Rooney - Scores the Opener in a Blockbuster versus Juventus.

Late Fitness Test Success for big German

Manchester United Centre Back Per Mertesacker has given Man utd boss Razz a boost with his return to fitness the morning before the crunch clash with Sevilla at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán stadium in Spain tonight. The big german defender has been out for the last two matches with a foot problem but has passed a fitness test this morning and has been handed his return. It will be a welcome addition to the United rearguard, which leaked a worrying two goals at home to bottom placed Udinese last time out in a narrow 3-2 win.

United bag the points!

Manchester United hosted a confident Barcelona side in front of a whopping 76,212 people at Old Trafford overnight. Quickly it seamed they were on the backfoot as Samuel Eto'o struck for the catalan giants after just 7 minutes to send the home support into shock. United got back into there style thought and after a 10 minute period of complete dominance, they finally found the equaliser that they were looking for, with Adrian Mutu taking advantage of poor defending from the spaniards. It was the last goal for the half as both sides went in to the interval locked at 1-1.

The opening period of the second half had it all, fouls, injuries, shots, however somehow neither side was able to hit the front. That was, untill Patrice Evra put the home side infront on 73 minutes. It was a fantastic goal for a left back and it was indeed the winner as United held off the final minute onslaught from Barca to record a strirring win.

Man utd 2-1 Barcelona

Eto'o 7'

Mutu 27'

Evra 73'

I was really happy, we played a good game of football today, it was disappointing to go down 1-0 early on because when Barca take the lead they usually win it, but we came back well. This is the type of result we dont usually win, so it was great to get grinding win. It was a shame, We will miss Wayne Rooney, who seems to have concussion, he will be out for the final game of the season at Arsenal, which will be a blow, but Negredo will come in and i am confident he can do a top job for us.

Big signing!

Manchester United have wrapped up the signing of one of the best young goalkeepers in the world in Rui Patricio. United beat teams like Milan, Tottenham and Liverpool to the signing of the highly rated keeper. United have apparently revealed that they paid Monaco a sum of about 7.5 million pounds plus goalkeeper Dos santos Renan aswell as young english right back Nathaniel Clyne.

Atletico promoted!

139_1195931882.gif

Despite losing 1-0 to Sporting CP on Sunday evening, Atletico Madrid sealed promotion with Manchester City unable to take advantage as they slipped up at Liverpool. It leaves the Spanish side 6 points ahead of 3rd with just the 1 game left and they will join title winners Bayern Munich in division 1 next year. After a 6th placed finish in Season 1, followed by two years in 9th, it means Atletico will play in the top division for the first time.

Meanwhile, Mr Bean's scouting trip to Brazil was a huge success with rises for:

Elierce Souza - 76 > 84

Ranieri Sandro - 78 > 86

da Silva Jucilei - 78 > 85

Luiz Muriqui - 74 > 85

Paulo Henrique - 71 > 85

Guilherme Martins Raul - 76 > 80

Ricardo Wallyson - 75 > 81

Nascimento Eduardo - 77 > 82

Zezinho - 74 > 76

In transfer news, Raul was sold for just over £2 million whilst Gillingham's Luke Rooney was brought in for £40k.

And finally, the final game of the season on Thursday will see some of Atletico's talented youth squad make their debuts for the club. The starting line-up is expected to be:

Bolat

Makeev - Bellusci - Addison

Gosling - Sandro - Jucilei - Rooney

Bolanos

Kokorin - Wallyson

Lass Diarra makes Atletico move

diarra.png

Atletico Madrid have completed the surprise signing of ex-Real star Lass Diarra for £12 million. The 24 year old joined from Werder Bremen after moving there from Milan last year. The signing of Diarra adds more depth to the defensive midfield area, with Buss Henrique and Angelo Miguel Vitor moving to Germany in exchange. Roma, Valencia, Tottenham and Inter were also interested in the French international.

Also joining in the past few days have been Juventus youngster Luca Marrone, and Arsenal duo Wojciech Szczesny and Sanchez Watt.

This has gone too quiet recently with Kylan busy, seems like it's only me and Razz here :o Keep LR alive! :P

Lass Diarra makes Atletico move

diarra.png

Atletico Madrid have completed the surprise signing of ex-Real star Lass Diarra for £12 million. The 24 year old joined from Werder Bremen after moving there from Milan last year. The signing of Diarra adds more depth to the defensive midfield area' date=' with Buss Henrique and Angelo Miguel Vitor moving to Germany in exchange. Roma, Valencia, Tottenham and Inter were also interested in the French international.

Also joining in the past few days have been Juventus youngster Luca Marrone, and Arsenal duo Wojciech Szczesny and Sanchez Watt.

This has gone too quiet recently with Kylan busy, seems like it's only me and Razz here :o Keep LR alive! :P[/color']

Great photoshop skills

AC MILAN LOOKING TO START OFF WITH A BANG V MAN EWE!!

After a torrid end to the season Milan finished 5th after looking so promising for the 2nd spot but after a recent interview with MC Stefan Hague things seem to be looking up.

He stated his dissappointment of finishing below Razz even though Stefan officially owns him (see prev posts)

I am angry at finishing 5th especially after a steady first season and winning the cup. Razz did a good job and I am happy for him to stay on at Man U, but this doesnt mean I will be going soft on him. I have Diego Forlan fighting to keep his place after up and coming Pato had successful spells on loan.

6a00d83451b84f69e2010535db7860970b-350wi

Razz is rumoured to be copying Ronaldo's training technique for his sides warm up!

Yes it seems Razz is swinging to the other side and he wants his squad to join him or they will get sold off which is what happened with 2 of the squad players.

Milan to make HUGE HUGE Signings very soon

Manchester United manager Razz has officially been unveiled as the new Brazil National Team Boss. His appointment is a massive coup as countries such as England, Albania, Greece aswell as Australia were interested in snapping up the highly rated young manager.

Manchester United manager Razz has come out before the start of the season and sent shockwaves through the world with some very abusive language towards a few of his colleagues in La Resistance.

" Firstly, i wanted to absolutely tell the world that i am not gonna be a push-over anymore, in recent seasons ive been criticised by some of the media for letting things go but now i am gonna be straight to the point and no-one is gonna get let off the hook. Every single manager in this pathetic excuse for a setup will stand up and notice the "aussie" one. I wanted to especially mention Stefan, the manager of Milan, who quite simply acts like he is the worlds best manager with the worlds best team, however, my team lost the opening 4 matches of last season and still managed to finish 3 places above him, so i tell him in no uncertain terms, to shut the f""" up and get back to doing what u do best, which is trying to suck ur chairmans two-incher!. as for real Madrid manager Mark, Im the reason he won the title 2 seasons ago cuz we beat sevilla, he didnt thank us one bit! and now he suffers because he finished well down last season. Good Riddance! We dont want to have people like him at the top!

kid-sandwhiched-btwn-2-fatties-on-motorcycle.jpg

Razz directs his attention to Stefan and Mark, whom were both spotted riding on a motorbike yesterday morning.

The only two managers in the setup that I heap praise on are Danny King, who has done well with his Man City side, and George, who arguably has the most talented young list of players in the setup.

Another manager i got very frustrated with last season was Kylan, i mean, how many times do we have to tell him he has NO defence? and what does he do? he goes and continues to sign attack-minded players.. a team with only 1 defender over 86 is pathetic, he can wine about being relegated but its bloody obvious why he did!

to be honest, you all should hope im in your group, because theres only one way u are going to win, and thats with me!".

Stirring words from the United manager, who will ironically kick off the opening game of the season away to Stefan's Milan.

Tottenham V Schalke preview

Tottenham Hotspur are looking to get promoted at the second time of asking since their relegation in the 3rd season. Tottenham peformed well over the season but tailed off towards the end and finished in 6th place. Tottenham have implemented new tactics in pre season and hope to kick off their promotion push at White Hart Lane tonight against the German outfit. Match report to come after the game tonight. :D

Tottenham fight back to win against Germans

Aaron-Lennon-Manchester-United-Tottenham-Hots_1937643.jpg

Aaron Lennon had a mixed night against Schalke

Tottenham Hotspur defied the odds to win the opening game 2-1 against Schalke 04. Veteran left back Roberto Carlos had fired the Germans into a 12th minute lead with a powerful shot into the top corner but Aaron Lennon grabbed Spurs a deserved equaliser which went in off the post. Tottenham suffered a major blow after the break with Juan Arango going off injured with bruised ribs before Luka Modric drilled a low shot into the bottom corner to seal the win for the North London outfit. Aaron Lennon was shown a straight red 5 minutes from time with a silly challenge and his manager was furious.

I am furious with Aaron for that stupid challenge. It spoiled a great win for us. When we need to close the game out he lunges in from behind. Ridiculous. Now one of our best players is out for the next 3 games for a stupid tackle with tough games against Manchester City' date=' Liverpool and Zenit.[/quote']

xabi-alonso.png

MILAN CONFIRM SIGNING OF THE SUMMER!!!

Milan have sold Diego Forlan and Turan Arda to get their man which will give a more youthful look to an ageing Milan team. This move allows Robin Van Persie to take up the position of being the Star Striker and also gives Pato more of a look in as he seeks first team football at his beloved Milan

Stefan Hague came in for much criticism after his 3-1 drumming at the hands of man scum after leaving his asst manager in charge but after this current transfer it is seen that the Milan faithful want to make love to their sex god once again!!!

_39093588_fan200.jpg

article-1169964-04727619000005DC-911_468x291.jpg

Stefan and I have decided to take matters into our own hands and give Kylan abit of assistance :rolleyes: including the draw for this seasons team challenge! and we have done this in private because of time differences in each country.

The Draws are as follows

: GROUP 1 :

Chelsea

Arsenal

Juventus

Celtic

: The Hairy Ratts :

Milan

Atletico Madrid

Fiorentina

Sporting Lisbon

: GROUP 3 :

Manchester United

Bayern Munchen

Valencia

Udinese

: Inter My Gran :

Inter Milan

Liverpool

Manchester City

FC Schalke

: GROUP 5 :

Barcelona

Roma

Sevilla

Zenit St Petersburg

: GROUP 6 :

Real Madrid

Lyon

Tottenham Hotspur

Villarreal

Please discuss amongst your teammates with regard to team names! If all groups arent re-named within a week then the group will be named, "All Hail Razz" :P:rolleyes:

oh and before i forget... La Resistance!

LATEST LR NEWS:

Bonjour mon amis! Has been a while since i posted on here.. well i'm back, and trying to revive this gig, with the help of others, also cheers to those of you whom have remained in the setup :) we only have 2/3 free teams, so the setup shouldn't be that hard to fill up again.

Ok, first things first, I DID NOT DO THE DRAW, nor did i know that Razz or Stefan had done the draw themselves, but credit to them for doing it as I pretty much stoppped coming on this. So... this leads me to the draw, i've had some complaints about it, and well seeing as today will only be the second match of the season, i've decided, after todays match all points will be cleared, and there will be a RE-DRAW, to balance teams out, especially as most of the top clubs have made there way into Div 1 now, so a part 'Rule 156' could be abolished, that being the 'Brackets' teams are chosen from. Will keep you all posted on more to come, ltr days yo!.. and Viva la Résistance! ;)

Ministry of la Résistance

EnoCrest.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: RE-DRAW!

:eek:

southpark.jpg

PARIS - The 'head board governors' of the Ministry of La Resistance, met to decide the fate of this season's teams after much debate on 'the draw' which took place, and also to question 'Rule 156', as now many of the 'top teams' have surfaced to Div 1, plundering those who where there before, some whom refer to them as 'The Forgottens'. We managed to get some 'text transcripts' of the meeting which took place between the Ministry;

SIR REGINALD DUKE OF CHUTNEY - I say 'ol chaps, I propose we drink and talk.

JEAN CLAUDE OF PONCE - I concur! Only zee best Chardonay oui!

HADJI - Ok, down to business!

JEAN CLAUDE OF PONCE - Theeez draw is a disgraceionatta!!! I have spoken weeev Man.City, manageer their just complan COMPLAN COMPLAN, he eeez not only one though.

LADY UPPETHBUMMETH - Yes, i quite agree, how are we to solve this problem though?

DUMBLEDWARF - We need Harry! The wand can only solve this!

SIR REGINALD DUKE OF CHUTNEY - Silence you old senile fool!! Your pedo ways have already put a tarnish on The Ministry, what an earth where you doing with that broom again!?

DUMBLEDWARF- Well... errr....

HADJI - This is highly non-constructive!

(meanwhile as 'The Ministry of LR' continues their waffling, the LR managers waiting on the verdict, start their own convo)

DAN GRIFF - Ma Poooooooooooo!

JINKY - Yo yo, it's like that huh!?

ADAM - Yeah errrr it's like i'm bout to kick some ****!!!

KYLAN - George... Gourcuff?

GEORGE - STFU! You know the price.

KYLAN - Well uppeth your bummeth too son!

GEORGE - I'm not quit sure, Lady UppethBummeth would agree.

KYLAN - Hmmm, yes I wouldnt think so.

STEFAN - I like Nipples!

RAZZ - GIT!

STEFAN - Don't nipple hate... just appreciate.

JBK - I'm from Ireland.

JACK - Unlucky m8.

ALLAN - Pipe down Chachi!

KEN - I'ma run you over with my tractor!

TOM - Well thats just uncalled for.

STEFAN - Like the time Rooney bummed Razz's Kanga!

KYLAN - BURNNNNNNNN!

NATH - WILLIAM WALLACE!!!

RAZZ - JUST GET OUT STEFAN.. GET OUT!! C***!

FERG - I like Basketball.

TOM - Honestly Ferg, to mention Basketball at a time like this! How small of you.

KYLAN - UH OH

WES - .... >_<

FERG - I'ma shove a guitar up your.. *interupted*

LEE - What's that over there!!! PIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANNY - Yo fam! Charlton are gonna win the Champions League!! Yeah bwoii!

DANNY - Anybody making a custom or wanna buy some of my players?

JACK - **** you!

LIAM - HAWAY THE LADS!!

*this convo is starting to not make any sense, thus a mad murkin brawl ensues and it ends*

MINISTRY OUTCOME:

The Ministry of la Résistance, has herby ordered an IMMEDIATE RE-DRAW, after today's match. Also 'Rule 156' (http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=566689&postcount=353) will partially be changed, as the 4 BRACKETS, have been dissolved, and the teams will now be picked by the 2 Divisions. So 2 teams will be picked from Div 1 and Div 2 to comprise of ONE TEAM of 4. Also participants will be given till TURN 6, to change their 'Star Players'.

THE MINISTRY HAS SPOKEN AND THUS IS LAW!

PROSECUTORS WILL BE SENT TO THE GALLOWS!

Manchester United vs Atletico Madrid

Former teammates from last season meet for the first time in what looks set to be a blockbuster affair at Old Trafford tonight. Manchester United will go in deserved favourites but im sure Atletico manager George wouldn't mind that, as he's been able to build on of the most talented young squads in the league. Theres no doubt that United will have it cut out for them tonight, coming out of a great performance which saw them sweep aside a very bad Milan outfit in the opening game of the season, it seems United have the ability, but will consistency be there problem?

Stay Tuned.

Previous meeting: Season 3 - Division 2: Atletico Madrid 1 - 2 Manchester United

Manchester City V Tottenham team news

Tottenham travel to Eastlands tonight without the suspended Aaron Lennon and injured Juan Arango. Darijo Srna replaces Lennon on the right wing with Gareth Bale taking up the left midfield spot.

Given

Corluka Naldo Ignashevich Baines

------------Palacios-------------

Srna-----------------------Bale

------------Modric-------------

-------Gomis-----Helmes-------