Aleksandr Iakovenko<<>>Also know as Oleksandr Iakovenko<<>>Definate Anderlecht Riser

pompeyfc

Aleksandr Iakovenko

iakavenko.jpg

Aleksandr Iakovenko, also known as Oleksandr Yakovenko is a 21 year old left/attacking midfielder. He is Ukranian, born on 23rd of July 1987. He is good with both feet, and is playing for Belgian giants Anderlecht.

Aleksandr was out on loan to Anderlecht last season for a small period, and was a constant first team starter, and he scored goals in UEFA and league matches. Anderlecht have signed him now permanantly on a 4 year contract.

So far This Season

Started: 2

Subbed On: 5

Goals: 2

Minutes: 337

The following video of him is a compilation of his best goals, runs, passes, crosses etc. The video shows off his true talent:

HmMltroNQQc

I will keep you updated on how he does.

This player is currently on the DB rated 80. He will definately rise, it just depends how much. ATM i would say a rise of 80--82 but if he gets more games anything could happen.

Re: Aleksandr Iakovenko<<>>Also know as Oleksandr Iakovenko<<>>Definate Anderlecht Riser

Is it worth having a punt at 1.8mil?

you trusted me on the last one ;)

so trust me on this one :D

He will ATM go up by 2 which would make his value about 2.8mil/3mil, however if he keeps getting minutes as he has been lately...

i would not be suprised if he goes up by atleast 4 next time round. That would make his value over 2x 1.8mil :D

Re: Aleksandr Iakovenko<<>>Also know as Oleksandr Iakovenko<<>>Definate Anderlecht Riser

Constant team starter vs. 2 starts:confused:

i said last season he was a starter (he was only signed on loan towards the end of the season), he started 3 for Anderlecht in the league, and 3 in the cup :D

Guest Abdel Zizi

i said last season he was a starter (he was only signed on loan towards the end of the season)' date=' he started 3 for Anderlecht in the league, and 3 in the cup :D[/quote']

He wasn't a starter last season.

He played with KRC Genk till January '08 where he got 2 starts and 7 substitute appearences,scoring 0 assisting 1.

He was loaned out to Anderlecht then because they had serious injury problems up front.

He made 3 starts and 2 sub appearences from January till May '08 for Anderlecht.

As a reward for his excellent mentality and skill he got a permanent contract with Anderlecht.

However , this season he is totally overlooked as he is only their 7th!! striker after injury prone Frutos, Vlcek, Bulykin, Kanu (played many in start of the season, Legear and Suarez.

From those six, only Legear plays winger from time to time.

Iakovenko might get some appearences as Anderlecht is struggling recent years, but I don't think a very bright future is ahead of him.

He didn't cut the mustard at 10th placed Genk last season, and his fine technique(not brilliant or anything) is the only thing he's got, as he has trouble putting the ball in the goal.

He made 1 nice goal though, but that's all.

BTW : I live near Genk and now pretty much everything about Belgian soccer (or I think I do;) )

He wasn't a starter last season.

He played with KRC Genk till January '08 where he got 2 starts and 7 substitute appearences' date='scoring 0 assisting 1.

He was loaned out to Anderlecht then because they had serious injury problems up front.

He made 3 starts and 2 sub appearences from January till May '08 for Anderlecht.

As a reward for his excellent mentality and skill he got a permanent contract with Anderlecht.

However , this season he is totally overlooked as he is only their 7th!! striker after injury prone Frutos, Vlcek, Bulykin, Kanu (played many in start of the season, Legear and Suarez.

From those six, only Legear plays winger from time to time.

Iakovenko might get some appearences as Anderlecht is struggling recent years, but I don't think a very bright future is ahead of him.

He didn't cut the mustard at 10th placed Genk last season, and his fine technique(not brilliant or anything) is the only thing he's got, as he has trouble putting the ball in the goal.

He made 1 nice goal though, but that's all.

BTW : I live near Genk and now pretty much everything about Belgian soccer (or I think I do;) )[/font']

mate...OK, he didnt 'cut the mustard' at Genk.

however i am on about this season at Anderlecht. He is 'cutting the mustard' there and is in for a rise without a doubt.

So why try to put people off this thread and player when i have done nothing to you :confused:

People he will be in for a rise, and i know Abdel is blabbing on about how he didnt perform at Genk last season, but this season he is playing for a much bigger club, Anderlecht and is performing.

Also Abdel and people Abdel stated how he finds it hard to put the ball in the net, well howcome he has already scored 2 this season from midfield?? Awnser me that :D

And i will once more state, he will rise people :D

Guest Abdel Zizi

mate...OK' date=' he didnt 'cut the mustard' at Genk.

however i am on about this season at Anderlecht. He is 'cutting the mustard' there and is in for a rise without a doubt.

So why try to put people off this thread and player when i have done nothing to you :confused:

People he will be in for a rise, and i know Abdel is blabbing on about how he didnt perform at [b']Genk last season[/b], but this season he is playing for a much bigger club, Anderlecht and is performing.

Also Abdel and people Abdel stated how he finds it hard to put the ball in the net, well howcome he has already scored 2 this season from midfield?? Awnser me that :D

And i will once more state, he will rise people :D

I'm not trying to insult anyone or put people of this thread , I just want to stress out that he isn't THAT big of a talent as you predict.

You said your opinion and I statd mine.

I have the answer to all of your questions:

1. He scored 1!! goal this season , against Kortrijk (assist Legear)

2. He scored 2 goals when on loan with Anderlecht last season out of 5 appearences in total (friendlies not included)

3. He played because Frutos , Legear , Suarez and Kanu were injured.

4. He doesn't play at midfield but up front with Anderlecht (Ariel Jacobs , manager of Anderlecht stated he sees Iakovenko as a forward when countering)

I don't see how you can say he is cutting the mustard at Anderlecht with this information:confused:

I like Iakovenko's playing style myself , and I hope he will rise next rating changes , but with SM being conservative and Iakovenko's lack of quality playing time I don't see him as big as a prospect as you do.

You have to respect my opinion too

I'm not trying to insult anyone or put people of this thread ' date=' I just want to stress out that he isn't THAT big of a talent as you predict.

You said your opinion and I statd mine.

I have the answer to all of your questions:

1. He scored 1!! goal this season , against Kortrijk (assist Legear)

2. He scored 2 goals when on loan with Anderlecht last season out of 5 appearences in total (friendlies not included)

3. He played because Frutos , Legear , Suarez and Kanu were injured.

4. He doesn't play at midfield but up front with Anderlecht (Ariel Jacobs , manager of Anderlecht stated he sees Iakovenko as a forward when countering)

I don't see how you can say he is cutting the mustard at Anderlecht with this information:confused:

I like Iakovenko's playing style myself , and I hope he will rise next rating changes , but with SM being conservative and Iakovenko's lack of quality playing time I don't see him as big as a prospect as you do.

You have to respect my opinion too[/font']

i respect your opinion...HOWEVER IT IS WRONG :D

1. He has scored 2. The first was against Kortrijk in the 79th minute. The second was against Standard Liege in the 56th minute. SO ABDEL, I HAVE NO IDEA WERE YOU GET YOUR STATS, BUT THEY ARE WRONG AS I HAVE JUST PROVEN :D HE HAS SCORED 2

2. He plays as an attacking midfielder, which is stated in SM, on GUARDIAN and on my best source :D which no1 can no :D sorry ;) So yer he plays Attaking midfielder.

3. Stop making up stuff to put people off ;)

OK Chill both of you. Mainly you pompey. It's not because he disagreed with you that he's wrong. He has seen the player play, and knows Belgian football. I, as someone looking into this, want to get all the information possible, not just the bright side of it.

Scouting includes good performances and bad performances. You can't just manipulate it and say he is a great future player and everything just to get credit. Which seems to be what you are doing, cause you blast the first person who mentions the player's obvious flaws, valuable information.

Also, there is already a thread somewhere on this player, I know this.

OK Chill both of you. Mainly you pompey. It's not because he disagreed with you that he's wrong. He has seen the player play' date=' and knows Belgian football. I, as someone looking into this, want to get all the information possible, not just the bright side of it.

Scouting includes good performances and bad performances. You can't just manipulate it and say he is a great future player and everything just to get credit. Which seems to be what you are doing, cause you blast the first person who mentions the player's obvious flaws, valuable information.

Also, there is already a thread somewhere on this player, I know this.[/quote']

i sware the past week everyone has been ganging up on me :mad:

mainly pompey..lol y mainly me

And this forum is supposed to have a good community :rolleyes: