• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Speed Of SM

Re: Speed Of SM SM, is running slow for me as well, the servers cannot handle the influx of members at peak times.

Re: Speed Of SM I think that SM have the same problem as the UK government. Too many immigrants entering the country illegally. Well, to an extent, SM has the same issue. I think that its the people

Finding that too,used to go like that when i started SM and there was maybe a peak of 1,000 members online,then they changed the servers etc and it sorted out that problem.Now at peak times there can be 4,000 online and it seems their growing sucess is catching up with them:),maybe they will have to invest in new servers again!!

Finding that too' date='used to go like that when i started SM and there was maybe a peak of 1,000 members online,then they changed the servers etc and it sorted out that problem.Now at peak times there can be 4,000 online and it seems their growing sucess is catching up with them:),maybe they will have to invest in new servers again!![/quote']

Don't remind me about new servers :rolleyes:

Last time, there was loads of major bugs interfering with the game :eek: :eek:

But I'm prepared for it incase they get new servers :DB)

Not So Long Ago I Use To See 700 or SO Members Online, Couldent Believe When 4k was mentioned There & I Checked It Out :eek:

Do Need Extra Servers Tough, As It Is Now Let Alone Few Months, Comes With Becoming More Successul Game I Suppose

4000 online I think thats the most that I have ever seen omline at one time that I re-call of anyway.

I know it's not the most but has anyone seen close to ten or there abouts ?

Not So Long Ago I Use To See 700 or SO Members Online' date=' Couldent Believe When 4k was mentioned There & I Checked It Out :eek:

Do Need Extra Servers Tough, As It Is Now Let Alone Few Months, Comes With Becoming More Successul Game I Suppose[/quote']

I remember when it used to go slow when 400 users were online.

Agh i was young and juvenile :rolleyes:

Today & yesterday Espcially At Peak Times 5pm +

Even With My Good Comp' date=' Its Painfully Slow & SM May To Do Somthing To Improve It.

Loads Of people haveing Same Problim So Its Not Just Me ;)[/quote']

maybe it would be quicker to go on

soccermanager.org or

soccermanager.co.uk or

soccermanager.net

as not as many people will be on these. Just an idea, not sure if it will work.