Gold Championship 41 Transfers / Match Report Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 41 Transfers / Match Report Thread New Man At Old Trafford Just under 24 hours ago, English and European champions Manchester United appointed former Liverpool boss Nasir

Re: Gold Championship 41 Transfers / Match Report Thread English Premier League Match Day One Manchester United - West Bromwich Albion Manchester United's 08/09 Season's curtain opener

Guest Football8

Re: Gold Championship 41 Transfers / Match Report Thread

New man At United!

Everyone bar Vidic' date=' Anderson, Nani, Rooney can leave. P/Ex only!

After a CM, AM & Importantly a RB.

Need replacements First and foremost.

Full Report To Follow[/quote']

Interested in Ballack ?

Spoon has very kindly loaned me Alexandre Pato. He will fit nicely alongside a striker i have bidded for.

Javi Garcia has also moved to Birmingham City on loan from Kuldeep Samra's Real Madrid, we will fit alongside Carsely.

Think im getting Hyppia on loan also, but still wating for the LBD to be accpected.

Have bidded for 3/4 players, hope they all get accpected. :)

Kevin Phillips is moving to Championship rivals Charlton Athletic for £3MIL.

Top players still available.

Ferdinand = 90+ CB and 90+ W/RM/LM

Tevez = 90+ F and 90+ W/RM/LM

Berbatov = 90+F and 90+ W/RM/LM

Basically need a winger as Ronaldo is leaving.

If I get that winger than the attention turns to a right back and a CB.

Don't be put off by the price as they are quite reasonable :P

No old players please.

Leeds United Sale :

Paul Telfer can leave for £300k

Frazer Richardson can leave for £5m

Lumbomir Michalik can leave for £3m

Manuel Rui Marques can leave for £1m

Peter Sweeny can leave for £1m

David Prutton can leave for £2.4m

Andy Hughes can leave for £2m

Jonothan Douglas can leave for £4m

Andy Robinson can leave for £3m

Enoch Showunmi can leave for £1.5 - £2m

Go go go

Need another 87+ CM on deal' date=' Kuldeep Samra loaned me Javi Garcia, then re-called him hours later. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:[/quote']

With a PM before I took him back and a perfectly good explanation, so there was no need for ^ that...., and tbh if I knew you were going to respond in the way you did I wouldn't have loaned him to you in the first place....would've given him to someone a bit more appreciative, it's not as if I told you how long I'd give you him for..... :rolleyes:. How did I know that Hamburg would want to do a deal with me that involved him taking Javi on loan, am I psychic? In the end, i'll do what's best for my club, like you would do.

De Jong and Alex Silva will be coming to the Bernabeu in a deal for an unnamed player, and as part of that deal Javi went on loan to Hamburg, where he will enjoy playing under a more appreciative manager.......

Also deals for Raul and RVN have been struck, with Trezegeut, Chiellini, Riera and Keane coming, and there will definitely be more deals on the horizon, as Diarra was placed on the Transfer List as Samra looks to add depth.

With a PM before I took him back and a perfectly good explanation' date=' so there was no need for ^ that...., and tbh if I knew you were going to respond in the way you did I wouldn't have loaned him to you in the first place....would've given him to someone a bit more appreciative, it's not as if I told you how long I'd give you him for..... :rolleyes:. How did I know that Hamburg would want to do a deal with me that involved him taking Javi on loan, am I psychic? In the end, i'll do what's best for my club, like you would do.

De Jong and Alex Silva will be coming to the Bernabeu in a deal for an unnamed player, and as part of that deal Javi went on loan to Hamburg, where he will enjoy playing under a more appreciative manager.......

Also deals for Raul and RVN have been struck, with Trezegeut, Chiellini, Riera and Keane coming, and there will definitely be more deals on the horizon, as Diarra was placed on the Transfer List as Samra looks to add depth.[/quote']

Yes there is need for that. :rolleyes: Make sure you do your deals before loaning people out, and then recalling them. :rolleyes:

real_madrid_logo.jpg

Samra Takes Over At The Bernabeu

Yesterday afternoon, at around 4.23PM, Kuldeep Samra was given the chance to manage the 'Biggest Team In The World' in the form of Real Madrid! Ramon Calderon welcomed Samra with open arms, after the sacking of former coach Bernd Schuster, who did not meet the expectations of the board, and immediately Samra was given his targets:

-Win La Liga

-Win at least one Cup

-Make the Semis of the Champion's League

-Beat Atletico, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia and Villarreal at the Bernabeu!

ramon_calderon.jpg

Calderon held a Press Conference, where he announced Samra as the replacement to the disappointing Schuster.

Samra started to wring the changes straight away, as more than half the squad was placed on the Transfer List, including influential captain Raul. Deals were agreed for Cannavaro, Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Raul, while a bid was accepted which will see Heinze move away from the Bernabeu, and to Italy.

Samra also took the opportunity to announce his Club Captain, and Vice Captain. Casillas will captain the side, and Wesley Sneijder will deputise in his absence. Casillas and Sneijder are unavailable at any cost, and so are: Marcelo, Pepe, Miguel Torres, Sergio Ramos, Gago, Robben, De La Red and Higuain!

casillas-uefa.jpg57132.jpg

Casillas and Sneijder will guide the team to victory, Samra hopes!

Rafael Van Der Vaart was originally placed on the Transfer List along with all the other players, however after a heart to heart with the manager, Samra has made him unavailable, and he is now an untouchable. Van Der Vaart will look to repay Samra's faith in his ability by firing Madrid to the Champion's League title!

fotovaarthl4.jpg

Van Der Vaart hopes to score AT LEAST 20 Goals this season!

400x400_ChampionsLeagueTrophyNew2.jpg

Samra wants it! But can he achieve it?

Metzelder, Salgado, Diarra and Drenthe all available and can be used in p/ex for Two Wingers and a CB

schalke.gif

Late yesterday afternoon experienced boss Ross Philp was approached and given the opportunity to manage German side FC Schalke 04. He accepted gracefully and has already indulged into the transfer market having a bid accepted at this early stage of the season. The Bundesliga trophy (pictured below) is what Philp is aiming for this season, but he also wants success in the SMFA CC too. His Schalke team have been drawn in Group H with Juventus, Lyon and Sao Paolo - a very tough group.

schale_19.jpg

As said above, Ross Philp has already had a bid accepted, and has confirmed that Congolese striker Dieumerci Mbokani (below) will join at some point tomorrow from Belgian outfit Standard Liege. The 22 year old will move to Germany, as a fee of £10m was paid - with Gustavo Varela and Levan Kenia going to Standard Liege in exchange. The forward at the moment will be used in a rotation policy, but will look to get a starting place in the Schalke front line at some point in this season.

1189105640_small.jpg

And it is already confirmed that winger Jefferson Farfan will leave Schalke tomorrow as he will join fellow German side Hamburger SV. Ross Philp had to think long and hard as he continually negotiated and re-negotiated with side from the HSH Nordbank Arena. But an agreement was finally settled and Joris Mathijsen and Ivica Olic (both below) will move to Philp's side. Unfortunately, they will not be in place to play against Hannover 96, and will join Schalke at some point tomorrow.

3050_1210093383.jpg3370_1210104182.jpg

FC Schalke 04 - Hannover 96

Ross Philp's side open their Bundesliga season with a home tie against Hannover 96, in a match where Schalke will look to win in a comfortable fashion. Should Mbokani join before tonight's kick off, he will not start as Philp has named his side with Kuranyi and Altintop up top. Captain for tonight, and indeed for the season is defender and German international Heiko Westermann (below) will start at the back in a defensive three.

25_westermann_dpa_400.jpg

1>Neuer

2>Rafinha 4>Bordon 3>Westermann [c]

7>Rakitic 8>Jones 5>Ernst 6>Engelaar 11>Farfan

10>Kuranyi 9>Altintop

And so with the arrivals of Mathijsen and Olic tomorrow, and so the departure of Farfan (below), the starting eleven will be like this only for tonight as Farfan will play his first and last game of the season. Afterwards, it will be more than likely that the two players coming in for him will feature in the eleven that will play away to Borussia Monchengladbach on Wednesday. Philp may then revert to four at the back, and so one of the other midfielders indeed, will have to then be sacrificed.

farfan2_468_345.jpg

viera going to louis for cash :)

also edmilson going to him on loan

team to face santander is

Lopez(90)

D.Angel(90) Godin(90)© Capdevila(92)

Senna(94) Gonzalo(90)

Santi(92) Pires(91)

Ibagaza(91) Rossi(90)

Nihat(92)

C.M has very kindly loaned me Edmilson for the seasn, he will partner alongside Birmingham City captain Lee Carsley.

Liverpool CB Sami Hyypia has also joined St. Andrews on loan.

Birmingham have also signed Dutch Under-21 International Arnold Kruiswijk from Belguim side Anderlecht, £5mil and Martin Taylor headed the other way.

Brazilian wonderkid Alexandre Pato was loaned out to Birmingham City from Spoon's Milan side. He will play the most important role in the team, as Birmingham will look to him to score the goals, he will play alongside Scottish International James McFadden,

Sebastián Viera will move to Birmingham from C.M's Villarreal tomorrow, he will be the No. one keeper once he moves to the club.

Birmingham have had a bid accepted for Kevin Phillips, and hopefully that will be completed in the near hours, it is also rumoured Northern Ireland International Maik Taylor will be moving to Championship rivals Charlton Athletic for a fee of £800k tomorrow.

After already missing out on two of his targets, Mattis hopes to bring in his final target, and he also hopes to bring in a 87+ W to the club in the following days.

More to come, later. :)

q25112945146_3369.jpg

Palacios gone, Riquelme to follow?

In sensational news, star striker Rodrigo Palacios decided to end his time at Boca, announcing a 5 million move to Cruz Azul.

"The new manager told Martin (Palacios) and I immediatly that we wouldn't be as important this season, as he wants to test the younger player, like Pablo (Mouche), Ricardo (Noir) and Lucas (Viatri). Luckily, Cruz Azul came for me immediatly and I'll be able to start my time in Mexico now. I wish Martin the best of luck finding a club as decent as I."

Making their way to Buenos Aires, and making their debuts tonight against Estudiantes, are Julio Cesar Dominguez and Nicolas Vigneri. They were added onto the 5 million fee, as Boca have found a replacement striket and a starting centre back.

10676.jpg825544_206x261.png

Dominguez and Vigneri, ready to go

Two more signings were completed yesterday, both midfield maestros, who have joined the squad, but will not be making debuts yet. First, a fee of 1 milliion was paid to CSKA for the rights to young phenom Alan Dzagoev. Then, Boca sent 2.5 million to Sporting Cristal for Peruvian international Daniel Alonso Sanchez. Both are exited to be playing for Los Xeneizes.

There are rumours running around youngster Neri Cardoso. The 22 year old can leave provided he finds a decent offer. Same goes for Martin Palermo, Hugo Ibarra and Juan Roman Riquelme.

There were meetings held between the Boca and the Fiorentina managers yesterday, we will see if anything develops there. Manager Farine was also spotted in Qatar. Let's sit and see. For now though, the squad to face Estidiantes, barring any last minute signings :

1 - M. Caranta - 30/89

2 - H. Ibarra - 34/89

3 - C. Morel Rodriguez - 30/90

4 - J. Caceres - 29/88

5 - J. Dominguez - 20/88

6 - F. Vargas - 28/88

7 - A. Gonzalez - 24/87

8 - J. Riquelme - 30/95

9 - N. Vigneri - 25/85

10 - M. Palermo - 34/90

11 - J. Datolo - 24/88