Gold Championship 41 Transfers / Match Report Thread

Re: Gold Championship 41 Transfers / Match Report Thread

ss-logo-07.gif

201B7822-AD2C-F409-E168A0626F33F48A.jpg

New Man At Old Trafford

Just under 24 hours ago, English and European champions Manchester United appointed former Liverpool boss Nasir Ali as Alex Ferguson's successor. News came in after Scotsman Ferguson decided to step down from the managerial position and take a role in the backroom staff. Ferguson will still have a stake in Manchester United, but it will be new man Ali who decided which players to buy and whom field on the pitch.

Ali was previously as Liverpool but has said that he couldn't care about who he manages regardless of the rivalry going on. The young Englishman signed a massive four year contract with the Red Devils and has told SkySports that he isn't under any pressure due to his last job.

Alex-Fergusson.jpg

Alex Ferguson Now Part Of Backroom Staff

Manchester chairman Malcolm Glazer was the man behind Ali's appointment and he told SkySports: "I know that he was at Liverpool last season. But he is a manager who couldn't really care about the rivalry when it comes to his job. Maybe he doesn't understand the importance of it as he comes from Spain but that could work to his and our advantage. The fans aren't at all devastated or upset with him being our new boss. No doubt they loved SAF but they understood that it was time for him to step down, and now we needed a more younger and enthusiastic manager, and who better than a manager who has managed Internazionale and Liverpool? He clearly knows how to manage a club of United's status. We have supplied him with a decent amount of money to work with, we already have a determined bunch of players who I'm sure are more than capable of defending the title, but every team will need reinforcements. I have full faith in him, he may have a lot to prove but a club of Manchester United's status can only benefit a manager"

48ZS.jpg

Glazer Optimistic About New Coach

Manchester United Season 08/09

The Red Devils' season kicks off tomorrow in a home game against new boy West Bromwich Albion. Despite being favourites to win, new manager Ali thinks the players still need to learn to adapt to his style of play. He told SkySports: "I only have one day to get the team together and tell them what I expect. It's too late but I feel the squad is strong enough to beat WBA. However no team should be underestimated in any football league as surprises do tend to occur. Hopefully the game tomorrow will go our way but we shouldn't be named as the winners just yet."

Match Day One Preview

49_1204432433.gif84_1198386874.gif

Manchester United-West Bromwich Albion

Both teams go into the match with a full fit team. Manchester United are set to give starts to England's golden boy Wayne Rooney and young Brazilian playmaker Anderson. But one move that surprises the public is the disappearance of Cristiano Ronaldo's name in the starting team sheet. The Portuguese winger has no injury or fitness worries yet he is to miss the match. It was thought that the flamboyant winger may not even be watching from Manchester tomorrow as there are shocking talks that he is on his way out of Old Trafford! Meanwhile, Ryan Giggs is set to take his place on the left hand side.

Manchester United Man To Watch: Wayne Rooney

West Brom too have a fit team and are expected to give starts to influential Spanish midfielder Borja Valero as well as new summer signing Zuiverloon. Former Villa striker Luke Moore is expected to lead the attack.

West Bromwich Albion Man To Watch: Borja Valero

Manchester United Line Up

unitedwp1.pngunited1zs6.png

Soccer Manager Football Associations Champions Cup Group E

smfait0.png

Manchester United have been drawn in a relatively easy group with Villareal being their main threats. The Red Devils are expected to qualify along with the Spaniards, but pundits believe French side Bordeaux could be a dark horse in the group.

United will be looking to win all home games in this group, and will look to gain a result when facing River Plate at the El Monumental. The Current holders will be looking to retain the title, but would the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo affect them too much?

Manchester United Transfer News

With just a day in the job, Ali has already managed to lure in twelve new players with one major name leaving Old Trafford.

Yes, Flamboyant winger Cristiano Ronaldo set off for Liverpool earlier this morning as his proposed move to Real Madrid fell off. It was thought that United were reluctant to let the winger leave but they didn't want to keep an unhappy player at Old Trafford.

However, two big names came in return, Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard and Spanish playmaker Xabi Alonso were used as bait by Liverpool boss Aaron Dandhli to lure Ronaldo away from United.

Manager Nasir Ali was more than delighted with how negotiations went as he thought the move would benefit the whole squad.

steven-gerrard-01.jpg

Gerrard To Play Huge Role In Center Mid

Also arriving were numerous youth players as Manchester United spent a total of £30,000,000 bringing in the players of tomorrow.

Will Manchester United be able to get their season started well? Will the new players adapt to the manager's tactical instructions? News To Follow Soon

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 41 Transfers / Match Report Thread New Man At Old Trafford Just under 24 hours ago, English and European champions Manchester United appointed former Liverpool boss Nasir

Re: Gold Championship 41 Transfers / Match Report Thread English Premier League Match Day One Manchester United - West Bromwich Albion Manchester United's 08/09 Season's curtain opener

ss-logo-07.gif

NEW MAN

000014_1_anfield--liverpool.jpg

Just under 24 hours ago on the 31st october 2008 on halloween Aaron Dhandli has just made history of becoming the new manager. Rafa Benitez quit just a few hours before Aaron Dhandli taking over as manager. The forum manager has decide to leave after a fight with the board. The fight was all about renewing the spinards new contract. The board would no pay Benitez what he wanted. They went searching for a new manager and were aproched by Murhinio. but they rejected him straight away. They were even aproched by Ramos. But they rejected him aswell. They then found thier new manager. Aaron Dhandli was happy about this new job in management at liverpool. "I am extremely exited about ths new job. I will bring in a wide range of players to spice things up".

Transfer News.

After a few hours of management Aaron cept to his word by bringing in a wide range of players. one of these players was Cristiono Ronaldo.

Manchester+United+v+Chelsea+UEFA+Champions+_ya8kpT6ydol.jpg

The portugese star ronaldo joined Anfield after problems accured at Old Traford he wanted to leave. Also a arguement broke over at anfield regarding Alonso and Gerrard argueing with Torres. The ideal situation was to swap. So Ronaldo here at liverpool he looks to help them to victory in the cup. He said," i am exited about playing woth torres. I think he is world class and one of the top strickers in the world".

ruud-van-nistelrooy.jpgp1_benzema_0626.jpg

These players are key players for thier clubs but they have left. The players would help improve the team attacking opptions. Aaon has said to us that he will also look to improve defence after tranfers have been comleted.

400x400_JavierMascheranoNew2.jpg

Mascherano is set to leave anfield to go to inter milan to play with fellow international team mate commbasion. Stankovic and viere are coming in as well as a helathy 11.4 mill.

Will do another match report after first game.

grimsby.jpg

New Man at Grimsby

Late yesterday afternoon was appointed the new Grimsby boss. The appointment came as a shock to most supporters who expected Redstall to apply for a higher-profile job. He had this to say:

I have always admired Grimsby as a club and i'm delighted to get the chance to manage them. I wanted a challenge at a lower league side and i've definately got one. Our main acheivment is to gain promotion to English division 4' date=' but i believe that with some new signings, we can go far in the cups as well. Admitadely the players currently at the club are not good enough to acheive these expectations, which is why i will be very busy in the transfer market. The board have given me £3million to spend which i believe will help us acheive promotion.[/quote']

Transfer News

Redstall immediatelyput bids on a lot of good youngsters as he wants to build a youthfull squad with a lot of potential to rise as they move up the divisions. I have already bid on six players, most notably Rustem Kalimullin from Spartak Nalchick who would lead our atack, an Sergei Gorelov from Torpedo Moscow who is Redstall expects to rise in rating.

31054_1216020670.jpg

Gorelov expected to sign for 10k

Redstall has made it clear to almost all of his squad that they will be leaving in p/e deals for players with more potential.

Match vs Torquay

Grimsby's side to face Torquay shouldn't have any new faces, unless any deals go through before the game.

Torquay don't look a good side on paper' date=' but at this stage in the season neither do we and i ask all of the fans to judge me on performances later on in the season when i have brought in new players. Even without the new signings i would expect us to pick up three points.[/quote']

The Grimsby revolution has started.

logo_69777.gif

Hull.png

The Tigers Review

Welcome to the first edition of The Tigers Review [sponsored by Setanta Sports].

It has only been one day since Armand Derri took over as the manager of Hull City, but he has already made quite a few changes.

He has put most of the players on the transfer list, and has brought in 4 new faces;

The first person to come in was 25 year old Moustapha Salifou from Aston Villa for £1 mil. He was brought in as cover for the other CM's.

7039_1209755861.jpg

Young RB Danny Simpson was the second player to come in. He signed from Blackburn for £4.5 mil. Armand Derriwas really happy about this signing because he thinks that Danny is a great talent and will only improve.

14306_1209755861.jpg

2 players that only came in a few minutes ago were Landry Mulemo and Martón Fulop. Mulemo, 22 yr old LB, came in from Standard Liege for £425k + Sam Rickets. This was a really important signing for Hull because they only had one LB at the time. Fulop came in for £2.2m from Sunderland. Martón will act as cover when needed and play cup games.

mulemo_landry_sttrond.jpg1838_1209755861.jpg

Finally, Gary Medel came in on loan from Fenerbahce. Medel will play alot of Hull's games and will be a key player.

23933_1218032461.jpg

With all the players coming in, some players have to go out to make funds. So, bids for Richard Garcia and Matt Duke have been accepted and will hopefully go through by tommorow.

The first match of the season for Hull is a tough one, Arsenal away. This is a really tough match and the manager has said that they are not expecting too much but will fight for points as if it's the cup final.

1_1193387951.gif V 37_1205746972.gif

Issue #1

whitehartlane4.jpg

SPURS START SEASON WITH WIN

Spurs started the season at home against fulham and with new confidence running through the squad spurs beat fulham 3-1 taking them top of the EPL but as manager gadga isn't looking to much into the league position at this stage "lets play 5 games then look at the table" said gadga, but yes the lads did them self proud tonight...

448_1209755861.jpg

BENT SCORED SPURS 1ST 18MINS

3430_1220027291.jpg

PAVLYUCHENKO SCORES SPURS 2ND 32MINS

4702_1211009396.jpg

GILBERTO GETS SPURS 3RD 71MINS

13524_1209755861.jpg

BALE GETS HIS MARCHING ORDERS 43RD MIN....

28228.png

0,,12306~3305497,00.jpg

English Premier League Match Day One

manchester_united_logo.jpgwest-bromwich-albion-fc.gif

Manchester United - West Bromwich Albion

Manchester United's 08/09 Season's curtain opener was up against newly promoted side West Bromwich Albion. Both teams have had only a day to prepare as both were involved in managerial changes at the club last yesterday. It was just a matter of which manager can influence the team more.

And when it came to changes, it was Manchester United who led the list in the whole Premier League as their squad saw some changes which were shocking as well as beneficial. The biggest change in World Football tonight was the departure of Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo who left for Liverpool. He was thought to be unhappy over the appointment of the new manager and decided to leave, regardless of where he ended up. And it was the club who rejected signing him six years ago who came to his rescue. But Liverpool did have to make some sacrifices to lure the best player in the world to Anfield. Coming in return were Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso who were expected to make their debuts tonight.

West Brom on the other hand made no changes to their team with the only major difference being a change in managers.

Manchester United-West Brom...Team Line Ups

The Manchester United team sheet saw Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso make their debuts for the club. Many critics and pundits were surprised as they welcomed Xabi Alonso and Steven Gerrard with open arms. However, it was thought that Xabi Alonso would appear as a substitute to give fans favourite Paul Scholes a chance to claim a stake in the Manchester United midfield.

Wayne Rooney, Carlos Tevez and Dimitar Berbatov would lead the Manchester United attack. And with Ronaldo missing, Giggs would start alongside Nani on the United flanks.

unitedyj3.png

Manchester United fielding a Multi Star Team In A Very Attacking Formation

Match Analysis

Manchester United went into the game as favourites but away side West Brom should not be underestimated especially when both teams had just a day to prepare.

First Half

Manchester United made a bright start with Carlos Tevez blazing wide early on. The Argentine looking to take last season's form as he was told that he will face competition from Berbatov for the strike position. And Manchester United did look the stronger side with new debutant Steven Gerrard featuring alongside Scholes in the center of the park.

However, it wasn't all easy for Manchester United as West Bromwich Albion came close numerously through Paul Robinson. And Dutch goalkeeper Edwin Van Der Sar did have to stay on his feet as the attempts came flying in.

But the current EPL title holders did manage to take the lead through English midfielder Paul Scholes who was preferred ahead of Xabi Alonso in midfield. Scholes nodding home from a brilliant cross from Ryan Giggs. A trademark goal which opens the scoring for Manchester United in the 08/09 season.

And just a few minutes before the half, Ryan Giggs came close to doubling the scoreline but dragged it inches wide.

paul_scholes_wideweb__470x295,0.jpg

Scholes Scored A Brilliant Header

Second Half

Confidence was high in the Manchester United dressing room as they were dominant in the first half. And they continued their dominance as Patrice Evra and Dimitar Berbatov came close early on.

But West Bromwich Albion shouldn't be cut off as they too did cause Manchester United some problems, especially Van Der Sar who has been busy all night.

And West Brom were rewarded for their performance with a shocking equalizer from Ishmael Miller who nodded home.

2946938790-soccer-coca-cola-football-league-championship-west-bromwich-albion-v.jpg

Miller Equalizes For West Brom

Now it was just a matter of getting the winner as both teams now believed they could win it.

And Berbatov had the chance to win it for United with a brilliant curling effort, but the shot went inches wide! The Bulgarian devastated with the attempt

DimitarBerbatov5.jpg

Frustrated Berbatov Fails To Take Chance

And the match ended 1-1 with West Brom undoubtedly the happier side.

Match Analysis

Nasir Ali's Comments: "It is disappointing to know that we let go of a very good lead. We were dominant in the first half but I guess we took our minds off the task. It's not the best result but West Brom are a good team no doubt and we wish them luck for the future. But I could also say that my team were not ready simply due to the fact that we only had one day to prepared, and we had only a day to adapt to the new instructions. The players are still gelling together as we still bring in new players everyday"

Captain Rio Ferdinand's Comments: "Erm, well, you know it's not nice losing a lead but err we must take this onto our next game and learn from it. It was an emotional game for me as many of you will know that err I may be on my way out to Barcelona."

Rio_Ferdinand_Feb_2008_749059.jpg

Ferdinand Reveals Barcelona Talks!

Final Score: Manchester United 1-1 West Bromwich Albion

epl_logo.gif

English Premier League Results

resultstu0.png

Manchester United will undoubtedly look to get off the mark on Wednesday as they go up against Armand Derri's Hull City. Xabi Alonso will make his full debut and new faces may feature!.

28228.png

BREAKING NEWS FROM SKY SPORTS.

There are a few rumours that sky sports can annonce that coming from a spokeperson from white hart lane is that a deal as been agreed between spurs and milan for SHEVCHENKO, and in the last few hours it is also believed that BENTLEY is on his way to old trafford with HARGREAVES coming to white hart lane..

Manager gadga sent as statement to sky sports..

I'm a big fan of shevchenko and feel that he can help us to move forward, shevo will give us more fire power up front along side palyuchenko... Bentley erm yes we are losing a top right sided midfielder but with hargreaves coming in return we gain a top defensive midfielder which may suit us in our style of play, we send a best wishes to bentley on his move to old trafford..

1254_1222434777.jpg

Bentley on his way to old trafford,

4566_1209755861.jpg

Hargreaves in return coming to white hart lane..

2476_1222434806.jpg

Shevchenko on his way back to the EPL from milan.....

Didnt no the first match was yesterday :eek:

40_1224237955.jpg

Leeds United News

Sine the arrival of Gazza Thomas, Leeds have taken one of the biggest transformations in football, It is thought Gazza was given around £15,000,000 to spend and oh how hes spent it well, 33 players have joined aswell as 3 players on loan.

Leeds New Signings:

Ousman JALLOW £1.0M Brøndby IF

Sebastián NAYAR £75k Recreativo de Huelva

Henrique BRUNO AGUIAR £550k Figueirense

Albin EKDAL £800k Juventus

Dimitri DAESELEIRE £475k Racing Genk

Andrea MBUYI-MUTOMBO £70k Zulte Waregem

Mehmet OZDEMIN £10k Ankaraspor

Chris KAMULETE-MAKIESE £125k Charleroi

Gianluca LITTERI £60k Slavia Praha

Bono WILFRIED £250k Sparta Praha

Matthias LEPILLER £20k Grasshopper

Martin DOLEZAL £90k Sigma Olomouc

Abdullah HALMAN £10k Eskisehirspor

Osa GUOBADIA £20k Makedonija Gj P

Antonio LIZARBE £60k Sporting Cristal

Byron CAMACHO £250k LDU Quito

Milan BADELJ £225k & Andy ROBINSON Dinamo Zagreb

Matthias KOCH £175k Rheindorf Altach

UFUK ES £10k Hacettepe SK

Joachim THOMASSEN £10k Fredrikstad FK

Mario JARAMILLO £20k Deportivo Pereira

Souza JEFFERSON £10k Goias

Gertjan DE METS £40k Club Brugge

Vitorio VILLANO £200k Tubize

Yanis PAPASSARANTIS £600k KSV Roeselare

Bruno ROMO £50k Colo Colo

Bakary SARE £50k Anderlecht

Oumar SISSOKO £40k Metz

Fredrik JENSEN £10k Trelleborgs FF

Nikolay HRISTOV £70k Belasitsa

Nilo CARRETERO £20k Banfield

Kenneth UDJUS £10k SK Brann

Jon MASALIN £10k HamKam

The most noticable are Dimitri Daesseleire,Andrea Mbuyi-Mutombo, Eric Ekdal, Bruno Aguiar and Sabastion Nayar.

25898_1213207645.jpg35391_1223543710.jpg

Just two of the worlds next superstars

Had a match report up, and stupid internet connection meant I lost it :mad::o

Real were outplayed and lost 1-0 to Sporting Gijon at the Bernabeu :o

-Necid, Larsen, Vargas, De Jong, Aliev, Ninkovic, Keane, Riera, Trezegeut and Chiellini join, with Alex Silva and Babel set to join.

-Heinze, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Raul and Cannavaro were sold.

-Guti available for a younger AM or Winger.

-Diarra available for a replacement + a CB

grimsby.jpg

Grimsby started off their season with a comfortable 2-0 victory against Torquay. Kallimullin started in attack alongside Ameobi.

Grimby stated with a high tempo and it paid off when Kalalla clevery curled it round Poke in the Torquay goal. But after the goal Grimsby showed no sign off pushing forward to increase their lead, and altthough they enjoyed over 60% of the possession, they only managed 8 shots to Torquays 17.

11456_1214981734.jpg

Kalalla opened the scoring for Grimsby, but like many others is expected to leave soon.

In the second half Grimsby looked comfortable and it was game over when Hegarty slammed one in from outside the box about 10minutes from time.

Final Score: Torquay 0:2 Grimsby

Trransfer News

Yesterday was a remarkable day in the transfer market for Grimsby as they placed bids on 35players. The manager had this to say about his transfer activity:

I was given a mere £3million by the board but i believe i will spend it very well. I have put bids on 35players who i think are the future of football' date=' and although we were beaten to some of our targets by bigger, richer clubs such as leeds, i believe that this money spent correctly can help us win the league. [/quote']

q25112945146_3369.jpg

FANTASTIC!

In a sensational opener where 4 players made their Argentina debuts, Boca Juniors thrashed Estudiantes 5-0

Before the match, in addition to adding Dzagoev, Sanchez, Dominguez and Vignieri, a few more players flew into la Bombanera. The first deal was with Fiorentina. The press were getting curious when Sebatian Battaglia got on a flight to Florence. Soon after arrived Felipe Melo, who made his debut the same day.

Then, two players arrived from Denmark and two from Austria, all on the same flight from London. Experienced keeper Karim Zaza arrived from Aalborg for 3.2M, he is expected to take over the pipes when Caranta leaves. He was joined by 18 year old defender Zanka, who signed from København for 2.3M. Then, Boca added size up front, and lots of it. 6'5¹/² striker Marc Janko signed first, from Red Bull Salzburg, for 3.6M, followed by 6'8 giant Stefan Maierhofer. None of these players have made their debut yet.

Boca weren't finished there. Perhaps paving the way for a Riquelme move (Bremen?), attacking midfielder Hakan Yakin arrived from Qatar for 2.0M and Leandro Gracian. Then, Colombian Jaime Castrillon signed from Independiente Medillin for 1.5M and Lucas Castroman. Both made their debuts.

Boca 5 - 0 Estudiantes

Four players made their début in the match. Julio Cesar Dominguez performed admirably with Morel Rodriguez and Caceres in a 3 man defense, Felipe Melo was almost perfect, scoring a goal in his debut as a holding mid alongside Fabian Vargas, Jaime Castrillon provided a great threat on the wings with Jesus Datolo, and Hakan Yakin fit in perfectly alongside Riquelme, netting a goal and getting man of the match.

trillon.jpg5159.jpgfelipe-melo.jpghakan_yakin.jpg

Castrillon, Dominguez, Felipe Melo and Yakin

'14 : The games starts off very well as Hakan Yakin scores on his debut.

hakan_yakin.jpg

'41 : Riquelme plays the corner short to Jesus Datolo, who opens his account for the season.

10084.jpg

'65 : Palermo thunders a shot that Andujar stops, but the rebound falls to Riquelme who makes no mistake.

_41569440_riquelme203x270.jpg

'78 : Again, a Riquelme cross pays off. This time, defender Julio Caceres get his head on it.

_38001616_par_julio__caceres150.jpg

'89 : The match is capped off quite well with our second debutant scorer, Felipe Melo!

felipe-melo.jpg

Riquelme finishes the match with a goal and 3 assists, but there are heavy rumours that he is heading to Bremen in a multi player deal. The first of these "deals" has already been agreed to, which includes Boca sending Martin Palermo and 2.0M to Germany for Claudio Pizarro.

Also, after a great performance, Caranta is also on his way out with his value at a high. Coming are 8.0M and Rodrigo Galatto

You can also expect Boca to try to sign another winger. Meanwhile, Hugo Ibarra is very unhappy having been left off the bench completly and has requested a transfer.

Next Up, San Lorenzo!

Despite the win, you can expect some changes for the match at cross-city rivals San Lorenzo. In goal, Karim Zaza will make his Boca Juniors debut.

557280_mediumsquare.jpg

If he isn't sold, you can expect Hugo Ibarra to take Julio Caceres' spot in defense.

Again, barring a sale, Nery Cardozo will make his season debut, replacing Datolo.

Of course, if the sale goes through, Pizarro will replace Palermo.

39.gif

FC Schalke 04 boss Ross Philp was only moments ago named the manager of the Spanish national team ahead of the SMFA World Cup qualifiers next month. Drawn in qualifying group 4, Spain will look to make the finals ahead of Poland, Albania, Cyprus and Iran - and Philp has said that anything less of qualification will indefinitely be a failure. He has named Barcelona's defender Carlos Puyol as captain, and looks forward to working with the array of talent that he has at his disposal as the manager.

---------------------

FC Schalke 04 1-2 Hannover 96

farfanglasgow3.jpg

It was the worst start possible for Schalke last night as they lost at home in what was a very poor and laxidazical performance against a lesser Hannover 96 side. They couldn't have started the tie much worse as midfielder Szaolcs Huszti of Hannover scored on both 5 and 10 minutes of the match, to give the away side a two-goal lead and silence the Schalke crowd. Playing in his last match for the team, Schalke's Jefferson Farfan (above) got the only goal of the game for his ex-team.

Mbark_Boussoufa_713248.jpg

And after Ivica Olic, and Joris Mathijsen made the move across Germany from Hamburg to Schalke earlier today, they were joined by Anderlecht's attacking midfielder Mbark Boussoufa. The 24-year old moved for a fee of £7m, and Peter Loverkrands moved to Belgium to play for the giants of the country. Boussoufa (above) will not feature in Schalke's match against Monchengladbach on Wednesday - with Philp bringing in Olic and Mathijsen and changing his side's formation, for the win.

Got Gremio :D Really happy with it. Is anyone got any 87+ rated players I could have on loan for a while, looking for any position. Would really appreciate it.

Some people are showing interest in CARIOCA and DOUGLAS COSTA. It will take quite a bit to get prize him away :)

28228.png

LIVERPOOL NEWS

There have been many shocks here at Anfield. These shocks have come in many forms as the new manager to the signing of Ronaldo. Aaron the new manager here at Anfield. he has been quite active by buying many world class players. These players are BENZEMA, RONALDO, and VAN NISTELROOY.

Cristiano_Ronaldo_Football_Hero.jpg

p1_benzema_0626.jpg

Ruud%20van%20Nistelrooy%20(13).jpg

Liverpool have also seen players leaving anfield. Currently only one player has left anfield. This player was Mascherano. As he left he saw Stancovic and Viere coming in.

javier-mascherano1.jpg

Reports have also made a offer for the younge england star NOBLE-LAZARUS. A offer has been reported to be accepted.

0,,10309~3760859,00.jpg

Reports have shown that babel is leaving Anfield to go and play in Madrid.

Ryan_Babel_603230.jpg

One of the biggest shocks in Gold Championship 41, is Torres leaving togo back to his old club. He from now on he will player in Athletico Madrid.

83782torres.jpg

Torres after leaving back to Athletic Madrid, Aaron will bring in PEREA a cb. the reason for this is after seeing skertal leaving to bring in Benzema. He will replace him.

566885_mediumsquare.jpg

But shock move is AGUERO. The younge Argentinan star set to join liverpool. This transfer could be the change that Aaron was looking for after loosing to portsmouth in thier first game.

82Aguero_47313t.jpg

Today Grimsby completed the transfers of 26 new faces. There are too many to list but some of the better known players are American talent Ibrahim who signed from Toronto FC, Swede Freddy Soderberg and Brian Sarmiento.

All of the origional Grimsby squad is available for chairman value as they are not needed! Bring on division 5!! :D :D :D

Guest Football8

Ferdinand HAS left for Milito and Marquez... Good move DEPTH wise ;)

Tevez is still available through a striker and RB or striker and AM

What does the minimum rating of striker and RB have to be? :)

28228.png

BOARD ANGERS GADGA

There was some conflict today at white hart lane as the deal for shevchenko fell through since the spurs chairman and the rest of the board was unhappy with the deal, gadga had an argument with the board stating that they didn't want the club to move forward and don't have the same passion as himself, talking to sky sports gadga said that the boars at spurs are pathetic why turn down a deal for a top striker do they want the club move forward or what ok ok i bidded over 10mill for shev but hey he is a top goal scorer and can still do the job i could understand if i bidded 10mill for a 3rd div striker, i'll av to look elsewhere for striker..