Big Risers from Argentina

Cняiѕ_16

Re: Big Risers from Argentina

;443971']Yeah man that was awful huh.

Im Scottish...Obviously' date=' and I think players deserved to be booed off the park for diving, its not how you play football, and they should be punished for it off the Football Associations after games, I think this is harsh but will cut it out, you see more and more of it as the years pass by, it really sickens me.

But yeah unlucky Scotland tonight.

And sorry Clubster, about being off topic there, but I was also thinking about what True Blue was thinking when I watched him sub off, and I thought to myself, after this al go on the forums and ask clubber about this dude lol.

Blue bet me too it :P.

Keep up the thread Clubber.[/quote']

That was one of the silliest dives ever... beats even C.Ronaldo :eek: ... :D

Anyway, 3 more players added (No. 44, 45 and 46. The ones who have "(New)" near their names) for who cares.

Thanks.

I don't think it really matters how many threads there are. I read the majority of threads like this, and not all have the same info about players. One thread might pick up info that the other has missed.

Some people get a bit funny about someone else starting a similar thread, but really, is that much of a bigger deal?

I say carry on. Bit of competition never hurt anyone :)

I don't think it really matters how may threads there are. I read the majority of threads like this' date=' and not all have the same info about players. One thread might pick up info that the other has missed.

Some people get a bit funny about someone else starting a similar thread, but really, is that much of a bigger deal?

I say carry on. Bit of competition never hurt anyone :)[/quote']

I agree..go on mate..your thread is very good...It is better to have more than one thread to have more point of view...

Mr Clubber. What are your opinions on Christian Villagra from River Plate?

I know he is already an established player but i'm considering buying him as a replacement for Muratori who I have decided to sell on.

Villagra was an unused subsititute for Argentina gainst Scotland Weds, and this season has started in 13 games for River PLate

Mr Clubber. What are your opinions on Christian Villagra from River Plate?

I know he is already an established player but i'm considering buying him as a replacement for Muratori who I have decided to sell on.

Villagra was an unused subsititute for Argentina gainst Scotland Weds' date=' and this season has started in 13 games for River PLate[/quote']

Sorry for the late reply mate...

Well... he has played the most minutes for River and has started the most too (13). As you said, he was also a substitute for Argentina. From the stats, he deserves a +1 to 88... but River's position makes it extremely hard. They are last in the table with only 2 wins out of 15.

I wouldn't risk to be honest... go for another player ;)

Sorry for the late reply mate...

Well... he has played the most minutes for River and has started the most too (13). As you said' date=' he was also a substitute for Argentina. From the stats, he deserves a +1 to 88... but River's position makes it extremely hard. They are last in the table with only 2 wins out of 15.

I wouldn't risk to be honest... go for another player ;)[/quote']

Thanks for that.

I have another query this time about Pablo Aguilar from Newells? Currently rated 85 has started 14/16 games.

Do you think he will reach 87/88?

Very nice thread..I would ad Salvio Eduardo a forward from Lanus..His rating is 76' date=' he is 18 years old..He has played 8 matches with 3 goal.

For Zuculini and Nicolas Bianchi Arce, I heard a lot of rumours about a possible transfer in italy..For Bianchi Arce, some newspapers said that there is a possibility that Bianchi Arce is going to Juventus in January..

I think that if this happens it's a great opportunity for him and for his rating, in fact Juventus have only 3 central defender (legrottaglie, Chiellini, Melbberg) because Knezevic is injured and he is a really bad player...[/quote']

I just read two articles myself about these two (Salvio and Zuculini). Evidently Juve dispatched their top scout, Renzo Castagnini, to S.A. in October to look at both of these players.

There is quite a bidding war going on for Zuculini, who Castagnini compared to Javier Mascherano. Udinese has made a bid of 6 million and Juventus countered with 8 million., so I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Serie A come January. Racing is reluctant to sell him though.

Salvio has drawn interest from Napoli, AC Milan (as a replacement for Manchester City-bound Kaka), and Juve. He has 5 goals partnering with Jose Sand, but part of me is wondering why he's still not listed on the Argentine

U20 roster yet. Any ideas, Clubber?

Two other Argentine names to keep an eye on are Leonel Jesus Vangioni (Newell's Old Boys) and Gaston Cellerino (Rangers Talca in Chile) as possible movers to Juve as recommended by David Trezeguet's father, former footballer Jorge Trezeguet who is an Argentine by birth.

I just read two articles myself about these two (Salvio and Zuculini). Evidently Juve dispatched their top scout' date=' Renzo Castagnini, to S.A. in October to look at both of these players.

There is quite a bidding war going on for Zuculini, who Castagnini compared to Javier Mascherano. Udinese has made a bid of 6 million and Juventus countered with 8 million., so I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Serie A come January. Racing is reluctant to sell him though.

Salvio has drawn interest from Napoli, AC Milan (as a replacement for Manchester City-bound Kaka), and Juve. He has 5 goals partnering with Jose Sand, but part of me is wondering why he's still not listed on the Argentine

U20 roster yet. Any ideas, Clubber?

Two other Argentine names to keep an eye on are Leonel Jesus Vangioni (Newell's Old Boys) and Gaston Cellerino (Rangers Talca in Chile) as possible movers to Juve as recommended by David Trezeguet's father, former footballer Jorge Trezeguet who is an Argentine by birth.[/quote']

That's quite interesting to hear; some big teams mentioned there. But c'mon, Kaka's not going anywhere. The club love him, he loves the club, they're not gonna sell him.

I just read two articles myself about these two (Salvio and Zuculini). Evidently Juve dispatched their top scout' date=' Renzo Castagnini, to S.A. in October to look at both of these players.

There is quite a bidding war going on for Zuculini, who Castagnini compared to Javier Mascherano. Udinese has made a bid of 6 million and Juventus countered with 8 million., so I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Serie A come January. Racing is reluctant to sell him though.[/quote']

Really interesting to hear that such big clubs are interested in them :)

Thanks for the info! :)

Salvio has drawn interest from Napoli' date=' AC Milan (as a replacement for Manchester City-bound Kaka), and Juve. He has 5 goals partnering with Jose Sand, [b']but part of me is wondering why he's still not listed on the Argentine

U20 roster yet. Any ideas, Clubber?[/b]

Absolutely no idea. Still 18 and is playing most of the games for a top club who's third in the first division of the Argentinian league... and still not with the U20s :confused:

Two other Argentine names to keep an eye on are Leonel Jesus Vangioni (Newell's Old Boys) and Gaston Cellerino (Rangers Talca in Chile) as possible movers to Juve as recommended by David Trezeguet's father' date=' former footballer Jorge Trezeguet who is an Argentine by birth.[/quote']

They'll surely have potential if a big club like Juve want them, but Vangioni's rating is fair in my opinion...

Any updates on the following....

MARTINEZ GULLOTTA

SCHAFFER' date=' José

GASTON DIAZ, Ricardo

INSAURRALDE , Juan Manuel

ZUCULINI, Franco

BLANCO, Jonathan

NICOLAS GAITAN

SALVIO, Eduardo

VIATRI, Lucas

NOIR , Ricardo Daniel[/b']

Sure!

MARTINEZ GULLOTTA - No appearances since my last update...

SCHAFFER, José - Another start totalling 1349 mins played... (EDIT)

GASTON DIAZ, Ricardo - Another start totalling 1016 mins played...

INSAURRALDE , Juan Manuel - Another start totalling 1123 mins played...

ZUCULINI, Franco - Another 2 starts totalling 1254 mins played...

BLANCO, Jonathan - Another appearance coming on as a sub...

NICOLAS GAITAN - No appearances since my last update...

SALVIO, Eduardo - Another 2 starts and a goal totalling 780 mins played...

VIATRI, Lucas - Another start and a goal totalling 1233 mind played...

NOIR , Ricardo Daniel - No appearances since my last update...

I will update all the stats/predictions of the first post as soon as possible :)

I know this is a thread about big risers in Argentina' date=' but what do you all think about Veron and Riquelme?[/quote']

No problem mate...

He is a regular for Boca, but the league he is in is just too weak for that rating. He will decrease to 93 in my opinion.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot Veron :o ... Decrease to 90 IMO.

I can understand why you fear Riquelme and Veron may decrease, but the latter particularly may be safe. He is playing very well at the moment. I tried to recall where I read he was like a fine wine (as it amused me - weird sense of humour I guess :o ) and it was here. Goal.com can be fickle but I think his performances are good enough he should not drop by 2 points.

I can understand why you fear Riquelme and Veron may decrease' date=' but the latter particularly may be safe. He is playing very well at the moment. I tried to recall where I read he was like a fine wine (as it amused me - weird sense of humour I guess :o ) and it was here. Goal.com can be fickle but I think his performances are good enough he should not drop by 2 points.

I can never go against the word of a god like you (:P), but I still think that he'll decrease at least by 1...

SCHAFFER' date=' José - [i']No appearances since my last update...[/i]

Are you sure of this? According to ESPN SoccerNet he played all 90 minutes for Racing Club in the 2-1 loss to Boca, where Riquelme scored both goals in the win.

Juan Forlin also played the full 90 for Boca and should be in for a good little rise.

Are you sure of this? According to ESPN SoccerNet he played all 90 minutes for Racing Club in the 2-1 loss to Boca' date=' where Riquelme scored both goals in the win.

Juan Forlin also played the full 90 for Boca and should be in for a good little rise.[/quote']

He got the full 90 minutes against Boca in the 2-1 defeat yesterday' date=' and a full 90 on the 22nd against Gimnasia. Has the 2nd most minutes in the whole of the Racing team ;)[/quote']

You're both right.

Sorry, my mistake.

I can understand why you fear Riquelme and Veron may decrease' date=' but the latter particularly may be safe. He is playing very well at the moment. I tried to recall where I read he was like a fine wine (as it amused me - weird sense of humour I guess :o ) and it was here. Goal.com can be fickle but I think his performances are good enough he should not drop by 2 points.

Do you still think he'll drop though, even if it's not by 2? He's available in one of my setups but if he's going to drop i might as well wait so he's slightly cheaper.

I just read that AC Milan is chasing Ezequiel Munoz (Boca Juniors' date=' 18 years old rated 75, I think free agent in most of the setup)

Is he going to rise in the next Argentinian rating change?

75 to 78/79?[/quote']

Yes. Milan are interested in him... I read it on various sites including Goal.com, Calciomercato.com, Tribalfootball.com etc...

There's also a thread about this here if you're interested :)

He did only play 4 games (4 starts) in the Copa Sudamericana... so if he will rise, it will be a small +1 (He will rise more only if he plays league games). But he's still worth buying as he must have potential if a club like Milan are interested in him... so if he's available, you'd better bim ;)