Graph of players rating??

Would it be possible for each player to have a link to a graph under their rating, showings their previous ratings so it is easy to see how a plyers rating has changed over thier career?

Sorry if this has already been suggested,but It is something I think would be a good improvement, and would like to hear your opinions....

Re: Graph of players rating??

Yeah, i think it is a good idea. :)

It would add a bit more graphic to the game, which is never a bad thing in browser based games. I imagine it would be pretty easy to add into the game, although the only problem may be for previous players ratings. Such as Lehman's rating in 2006, Lampard's rating in 2006 etc. Does anyone remember them?? As i am not sure whether or not SM keep previous ratings on there database currently. And if they don't it would be impossible to find out lower rated players ratings in 2006, as no one takes any notice of them. Although if they don't keep previous ratings on there database they could just begin now and start players from the rating they are at now.

As long as you are not suggested to have predicted future ratings on the graph i think it is a great idea, and i am all for it. ;)

I agree with teb. I think it would taint players values.

But a solution to this would be to only have a graph of the players past ratings for players in your squad. So you wouldn't be able to see the past rating of players that aren't in your squad.

This would solve that problem and would make it slightly more realistic. As it would give the manager more knowledge of there own players. B)

Not a big fan of it myself' date=' as I think it will just give people a false impression of the direction a player's career is going in and taint their valuation of that player.[/quote']

I agree with that but something like this would go under a tab in each players profile. If the title of the tab was something like "Past Player Ratings" i am sure very few people would believe it may continue with the current trend it was on. And just to make sure there could be a small piece of text underneath each graph saying something like "This graph has no connection at all with future rating changes. For instance even if a player has gone up by 4, then 5 and the 5 again there is no reason why he can't drop by 10 on the next rating change". :)

To combat the above it is an idea to only have this feature on players in your squad but i think that with a little text underneath each graph the problem could be easily solved. But then again you do get some 'less intelligent people' to put it lightly. :rolleyes:

I know its not strictly on-topic, but it's to do with graph's.

In my setup, which is becoming vastly popular with forumers, I am drawing up a Div 1 Table Graph, like this:

EC106-Div1.jpg

Basically, I put in the position of each club after every turn into a table, then produce a graph. If this works, I am going to send a ticket to SM about it.

I know its not strictly on-topic' date=' but it's to do with graph's.

In my setup, which is becoming vastly popular with forumers, I am drawing up a Div 1 Table Graph, like this:

[img']http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/James_B16/EC106-Div1.jpg[/img]

Basically, I put in the position of each club after every turn into a table, then produce a graph. If this works, I am going to send a ticket to SM about it.

something like this wud be a gr8 addition to the game...as i always want to see how my team progressed throughout the season:)

something like this wud be a gr8 addition to the game...as i always want to see how my team progressed throughout the season:)

The one problem I have found with my own design, is that it gets very congested, I tested it for three turns, and it was really hectic. I dont know what you could do with that, as the scale must be 38.

The one problem I have found with my own design' date=' is that it gets very congested, I tested it for three turns, and it was really hectic. I dont know what you could do with that, as the scale must be 38.[/quote']

may be instead of every team in the league...we can have diff graph for every team...wud look nice & wud also solve the purpose..

• 2 months later...