What AM should i go for?

wolfcub

Re: What AM should i go for?

Great prospects on that position are:

Ibrahim AFELLAY - regular for PSV and Holland NT.Young and talented player with a great future ahead of him if he transfers to some big club.

Niko KRANJCAR - playmaker for Portsmouth and Croatian NT.If he keeps his good form and his club makes something in UEFA or Premier league he can easily reach 92+.

Honorato EDERSON - went to Lyon this season and has regular place.Brought like a replacement for Juninho.Future 92+.

My personal opinion is - stay away from Kranjcar. He is nothing but a 89-90 player MAX.

LOL. :D

You probably haven't watched him play.Best player in Portsmouth and Croatia NT.And he is only 24.

So his rating will certainly stay at 91 for a long time unless Portsmouth do something big in UEFA or Premier league.Then he can reach 92/93.

Cheers,

MM! :)

My personal opinion is - stay away from Kranjcar. He is nothing but a 89-90 player MAX.

Kranjcar is an awesome player. Will keep his 91 for the season and wouldnt be surprised if one of the big English or Spainish teams try to buy him (Would like to see him at Arsenal :D)

If you only watched Croatian NT football while Kranjcar's dad was the NT manager, you would have known better than to say he is their best player. His game was and still is so poor (he may have 1 good game but a HUGE problem with consistency, an extremely mentally poor player) that the whole Croatian public wanted him off the NT and the widespread opinion was that he was only kept in the team because his dad was the NT manager. And that was the truth, that was one of the main reasons his dad got sacked (how can u win when you say that a player like that is the key player, which he did, which you guys now do). The team's morale was non-existing as I recall that time in their football history. Not only he isn't good enough to be rated 90 but he isn't good enough to be in any high-flying team. Portsmouth is good for him, let him stay there.

p.s. Remember how he warmed the bench in that mighty Portsmouth?

Lennon or Walcott.

But i would go for Lennon as Walcott just got injured in the game against Stoke.They are both young and possible 91 rated players in the future although Walcott is right now only 89 but don't forget he is only 19 so good 1 for the future.

Neither Lennon nor Walcott are AM but thanx for playing. :) Although if you have to pick between those two, Walcott is the better choice by far.

If you only watched Croatian NT football while Kranjcar's dad was the NT manager' date=' you would have known better than to say he is their best player. His game was and still is so poor (he may have 1 good game but a HUGE problem with consistency, an extremely mentally poor player) that the whole Croatian public wanted him off the NT and the widespread opinion was that he was only kept in the team because his dad was the NT manager. And that was the truth, that was one of the main reasons his dad got sacked (how can u win when you say that a player like that is the key player, which he did, which you guys now do). The team's morale was non-existing as I recall that time in their football history. Not only he isn't good enough to be rated 90 but he isn't good enough to be in any high-flying team. Portsmouth is good for him, let him stay there.

p.s. Remember how he warmed the bench in that mighty Portsmouth?[/quote']

I've should have known you are from Croatia and probably fan of Dinamo Zagreb.

I'm also a fan of Dinamo Zagreb and have nothing against Niko Kranjcar when he moved to Hajduk like some "stupid" fans.Get over it,kid! :P

Do you think you are some kind of big expert?Probably not as big as Redknapp or Wenger who said Kranjcar is very talented player that deserves to play in bigger club.

After all, he wouldn't be playing for Portsmouth or Croatian NT if he isn't so good.Even Slaven Bilic said that we missed Kranjcar against England in Qualification. :)

He is a class that will stay at 91 and even get 92(depends on Portsmouth performance in Uefa and Premier league).

p.s.Zato te molim da prestaneš širiti neistinu i budeš realan.(sorry for this,admins)

My recommendation stays the same:

-Niko KRANJCAR

-Ibrahim AFELLAY

-Honorato EDERSON

and Ivan RAKITIC (i forgot him).

Nah, I'm from Serbia. :) And since you're Croat than you definitely know that I didn't made up that story about how Kranjcar's dad kept him in the NT even though he played really poorly and everyone thought he didn't deserve a spot in the starting eleven, you can't say I'm lying about that. Since I'm not a Dinamo fan like you thought, you see that I have no reason to hate Kranjcar, I just think there are several better midfielders for the NT than him. U say I'm not realistic, well can you objectively say that you are? As far as I'm concerned, Kranjcar seriously lacks in consistency to be called a top quality player which a 91 rated player should be (let's not even discuss 92 ratings).

Nah' date=' I'm from Serbia. :) And since you're Croat than you definitely know that I didn't made up that story about how Kranjcar's dad kept him in the NT even though he played really poorly and everyone thought he didn't deserve a spot in the starting eleven, you can't say I'm lying about that. Since I'm not a Dinamo fan like you thought, you see that I have no reason to hate Kranjcar, I just think there are several better midfielders for the NT than him. U say I'm not realistic, well can you objectively say that you are? As far as I'm concerned, Kranjcar seriously lacks in consistency to be called a top quality player which a 91 rated player should be (let's not even discuss 92 ratings).[/quote']

I could guess by your nickname you are from around here. :D

Well,there are certain true about him playing when his father was NT coach.But that is partial true as he deserved his call because of his talent.(we can also say that Mandžukić or Kalinić didn't deserve either).That is his decision and Croatian public loves him as player and because of his contribution to the team. (it isn't surprise that Croatia is one of the best NT in the World and having excellent young midfields like Modrić,Kranjčar,Rakitić,etc...)

Off course I'm realistic.He is one of the best Croatian NT players and because of his excellent performance for Portsmouth and NT he certainly deserves to be and stay on 91.

If he moves to some bigger club then he can reach 92+.

That is the fact and 99% will certainly agree with me. :)

Cheers,

MM! :)