Gold Championship 43 Transfers / Match Report Thread

Re: Gold Championship 43 Transfers / Match Report Thread

Atkin takes Mexico job!

mexico.jpg

Atkin is said to be delighted at his first National team job and expects them to progress far into the SMFA World Cup.

It has also been announced that Marqeus has been made first team captain during their qualifiers.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 43 Transfers / Match Report Thread Villarreal Earlier Today Spanish Side Villarreal appionted English manager Nick Justice to become there new manager, he got straight

Re: Gold Championship 43 Transfers / Match Report Thread Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 2 Newcastle United Newcastle United shocked the pundits and bookmakers tonight by pulling of a unexpected victo

Re: Gold Championship 43 Transfers / Match Report Thread City Hammer United Twice! After a amazing start to the season for City,Bowen wanted to keep things under control after reports in the pape

Aston Villa unveil Adam Gutteridge

Aston Villa yesterday night unveiled Adam Gutteridge as manager, who has also been appointed as the manager of the mighty MOLDOVA. Gareth Barry looks like he is going to get his wish leaving Villa Park, with Amauri joining from Juventus, subject to him passing his medical. Emad Moteab is also set to join subject to passing his medical. Villa start their season tonight with a difficult match at home to Bolton Wanderers

Atletico-Madrid-256x256.png

George's appointment as Atletico Madrid manager yesterday afternoon didn't go down too well with the fans expecting a bigger name to be named and despite some big names joining the club and Sergio Aguero's future at the club now clear, some still have their doubts. A protest is planned for tonight's game away to Valencia.

Meanwhile, the rest have become excited at the prospect of seeing David Villa start up front with Sergio Aguero, after the Spanish forward completed his move from Valencia earlier on today. Maxi Rodriguez and Raul Garcia moved the other way and could both start against their former club tonight.

2997_1224578958.jpg

21 year old central midfielder Michael Bradley also joined, from Borussia Monchengladbach, for a fee of £8 million with reserve keeper Leo Franco heading the other way. Part of the deal will also see Marko Marin move to Atletico in a swap deal involving Luis Garcia.

8428_1209755861.jpg

Earlier on in the day, Idris Kameni left Espanyol to join Atletico for £12 million with Gregory Coupet also included.

Forlan and Ujfalusi still for sale!

31_1204462475.gif

At around 4.30pm yesterday afternoon, Ross Philp was named the new Everton manager after Davie Moyes was sacked by the chairman and board at Goodison. The Scottish boss was sacked, and so replaced by another Scotsman in Philp, and he highlighted his ambitions for the club at an early point yesterday. Drawn against VFB Stuttgart in the SMFA Shield, the new boss wants a good run in the competition and believes that he can lead the blue half of Merseyside to European glory. Breaking the top four in the English Premier League however, is Philp's number one priority and that pleased the Everton fans last night as they spoke on Philp's arrival.

JoleonLescottEverton_556157.jpg

Philp's first bold move as the club's manager was to transfer list many of his players, including his newly named captain Joleon Lescott (pictured above). The previous captain Mikel Arteta, midfielder Tim Cahill and fans favourite "The Yak" were also put on the transfer list as Philp looked to get top stars in return. However, ahead of the season opener tonight, Lescott, Arteta and Yakubu are all set to start in Philp's first match in charge - a statistic that is set to change, but not as yet.

john_obi_mikel.jpg

And so with no players leaving Goodison Park, Philp turned his attentions to players coming in and after looking at his squad, felt that he needed a central midfielder. He launched a record Everton fee of £20m for Chelsea's John Obi Mikel (shown above) and it was accepted gratefully by the English giants, a move which was completed this morning. And so having completed his transfer internally across two EPL teams, Obi Mikel will start in the Everton midfield that will face West Ham.

After deals collapsed involving Tamas Hajnal and Amr Zaki joining Everton having previously been accepted, Philp looked to continue on from signing the Nigerian Mikel. And so he was happy when Atletico Madrid agreed to sell Paulo Assuncao (below) in a straight swap for Aussie Tim Cahill. Assuncao, despite already being in the country, the midfielder probably wont complete his move in time to play tonight. The Portgueseman should though, debut on Wednesday night against Blackburn.

801555.paulo_assuncao_ig_esporte_223_298.jpg

Everton - West Ham United

Barclays Premier League

Matchday One - November 8th

epl_logo240.jpg

Philp's starting eleven in a 3-5-2 formation, is the following: 1. Howard, 2. Yobo, 3. Lescott, 4. Jagielka, 5. Mikel, 6. Fellaini, 7. Arteta, 8. Cahill, 9. Yakubu, 10. Saha, 11. Pienaar. With that named eleven, Everton boss Ross Philp is hoping for three points tonight and says that it is important to get off to a good start. He thinks that his side are capable of winning their first five matches, and hopes to get around the 10-15 points mark after those games, with his Everton team.

David Trezequet has completed his move to Bayern Munchen along with Marco Marchionni and 950,000 for the young Lukas Poldolski.

Robinho is rumored to be on his way to Bayern from Man City for what is beleived to be Schweinteiger and Toni. Offer has been accepted, transfer is looking to be completed soon.

Bayern are still on the hunt for a decent keeper. Tim Borowski and Van Buyten are rumored to be available.

arsenal_logo_203x152.jpg

Arsenal Announce Thame as new boss

After heated debates, Arsene Wenger was fired as Arsenal manager at around 4:23pm yesterday afternoon and was immediately replaced by untested manager Paul Thame. In a bold move, the Arsenal chairman said:

"Paul has come in to managing the senior squad after proving his worth, plying his trade as our youth squad's manager for a few weeks and has impressed everyone around the club with his ambition, his tactical nous and his shrewdness in transfer talks. We wish Paul the best of luck in his new boss."

Paul himself came out into the public's eyes and said:

"Today is the start of a brand new era at Arsenal Football Club. I thank first and foremost the chairman for giving me this opportunity as Arsenal manager. My humble condolences go to Arsene; he did so much for the club in his tenure and I wish him the best on his future endeavors. Now it is time for a new era in the life of Arsenal Football Club, where I aim to bring in a mix of young, fresh talent with an edge of age and experience and most of all, glory to this most prestigous club. I have a team to meet and a game to prepare for against West Bromwich Albion, so this be farewell for now."

As well as preparing for the start of the new season, Paul wasted no time in trying to wheel and deal in the transfer market, making moves for Aston Villa's Brad Guzan and Atletico Madrid's Simao, but both transfers were blocked by the chairman, who told Paul later that he didn't want the team to be mixed around with as soon as he had taken over. Paul has managed to work his way around the chairman however and hopes the possible purchase of Barcelona's midfield maestro Xavi will bring in some experience to the young Arsenal line-up. Samir Nasri and Robin Van Persie are scheduled to be making the trip to the Nou Camp in trade for Xavi.

119244979299820071015-668484wdn.jpg

Also coming to the Emirates is Manchester City's goalkeeper Joe Hart. He is hopefully moving to the Emirates for Manuel Almunia and Carlos Vela.

joe_hart.jpg

Paul has submitted a final teamsheet for the game against West Brom:

GK - Manuel Almunia

RB - Bacary Sagna

LB - Gael Clichy

CB - William Gallas ©

CB - Kolo Toure

CM - Cesc Fabregas

CM - Aaron Ramsay

CM - Abou Diaby

W - Theo Walcott

W - Carlos Vela

CF - Emmanuel Adebayor

Everton have two more bids accepted.. and another deal agreed in principle

31_1204462475.gif

The first accepted bid followed on from the earlier collapsed bid where a bid of Tony Hibbert and Segundo Castillo failed for Borussia Dortmund's Tamas Hajnal (below, right). The Hungarian was on his way to Merseyside for a medical before he jetted back to Dortmund, but he is now back on his way and is set to join up with his new team-mates tomorrow. Everton's Leon Osman, and youngster Jose Baxter are moving away from Goodison Park as Hajnal comes in an exchange for the two.

hajnal2.jpg

26-year old Italian forward of AC Milan, Marco Borrellio (below) is the second player that will join the Goodison Park outfit tomorrow from the Italian giants. Only minutes ago, the two sides agreed a fee of Victor Anichebe and Tony Hibbert, as Philp had to settle for Borrellio after he couldn't prize away the sensation that is Pato from the Rossoneri. Philp was happy to sign the Italian after missing out on Pato, and now not being able to sign Amr Zaki, and will rotate him with Saha and the Yak.

borriello-drugs-00.jpg

With kick off underway at Goodison Park now, Everton taking on West Ham, we can only await the scoreline

Got Smashed 4-1 By george's A.Madrid :o

lol

don't matter, new faces coming in now and a new formation

need a GK desperate

Pato coming in for Zigic + Alexis

Joaquin Leaving For Camorenasi And De celgie

EDIT : ny transfers went through and didnt do tactucs :(

would have lost probably anyway

Maniche stars in 4-1 win!

172_1203469115.gif 1-4 139_1195931882.gif

Atletico Madrid kicked off their season in style as they thrashed Valencia at the Mestalla last night. Madrid used a 3-5-2 formation with debuts given to Idris Kameni and David Villa. However, it was not the frontline of Aguero and Villa which caused the damage, but the unlikely source of Maniche. Luis Garcia got the first goal on 13 minutes with Maniche doubling the advantage soon after. He grabbed his 2nd in the 58th minute when he rounded the keeper and less than 60 seconds later completed his hat trick with a stunning volley.

Juan Mata pulled one back for the home side with just under 20 minutes left, but it was Atletico who went home happy and top of the table.

1006_1209755861.jpg3384_1224578972.jpg

(Luis Garcia and Maniche get the goals)

Meanwhile, Atletico have accepted a bid for Tomas Ujfalusi from Lyon. It looks likely the 30 year old defender will move to the French side for £7 million, with both Antoine Reveillere and Jean-Alain Boumsong arriving in Madrid.

2288_1209755861.jpg

(Ujfalusi on his way to Lyon?)

Striker Diego Forlan is still available for a striker and a winger, or 2 wingers

Bayern Munchen start their season off with a 2-0 victory against FC Schalke. With a goal from both the newly acquired David Trezequet and the veteran Mark Van Bommel, Bayern were carried to their first of many victories in the Bundesliga. Franck Ribery got the honors of the MOM however Bayern Manager Darren Heller said:

Franck played a very good game however with David Trezeguet getting 1 goal and one assist in his debut should be worth the MOM in my opinion. I'm very proud of my boys, they played one hell of a game.

In other news, Souza Robinho has completed his move to Bayern from Manchester City while Luca Toni and Schweinsteiger have went to City.

Also, Bayern is awaiting the arrival of Manuel Neuer from Schalke. And Bayern are reported to be looking for some younger CM players.

174_1198865982.gif

Villarreal lose Opening Game

Last Night Villarreal lost there opening game of the season at the hands of Recreativo de Huelva by 3 goals to 1, Nick Justice was not to pleased with this result and this is what he said earlier today " Well, i know we could have maybe done better but we still played alot of Good Football and we need to finish better in front of goal it was our new player Florent Malouda who scored our only goal, i must comment on Recreativo de Huelva the player for me that stuck out was Akale he was pure class and scored twice, but overall i think that we should have done better and Rossi and Nihat should of done alot better but Malouda had a good first game for us scoring."

FlorentMalouda2.jpg

(Florent Malouda Scored on his Debut For Villarreal)

Transfer Latest

Earlier Today Villarreal Recruited two new players Mathieu Flamini and young Chelsea Star Miguel Malheiro Fabio Paim, Flamini cost £4million Franco and Mati Fernandez from AC Milan and Paim cost £700k from Chelsea. Nick Justice said " Well Briniging in two such Talented players will only boost our team and our chances thsi season also Paim will be a star in the Future, whilst flamini is a great player rigth now and will start many matches."

Mathieu_Flamini_474446a.jpg

(Completes his Switch to Villarreal)

WE ARE ENGLAND!

new-england-revolution.jpg

England_crest.png

TOM TAKES CHARGE AT 'MASSIVE' CHALLENGE

" WE HAVE THE JOB OF ROTATTING A SQUAD FOR 4 IMPORTANT COMPETITIONS, AND WE'LL DO IT,"

Today Tom Greenfield has officially unveiled himself as new 'New England Revolution' manager in the US. At the same time he has confirmed he has taken the post of Tunissia National team for the future, and has he eyes set on glory.

ENGLAND REVOLUTION TALK -

"I am delighted to be here," "The fans, the players, the staff are all welcoming, and I feel at home," "Its a new and exciting challenge," "The people here speak the same as me, the same hopes and were looking forwards," "We have cracking guys here who are around not only for a laugh but for serious business and thats what i relish,"
"David Beckham plays in the LA, and thats great for the sport, but now im here in England from England is different," "I am here to win trophies, and not just small ones I tell you now," I am here to make this club on the world map,"

Tom's first act as manager saw Peterborough forward Aaron mcclean join his footsteps to America and join the club for just under 1m. Also Tom secured 3 other loan deals in time for last night victory over Chicago Fire, seeing Zat Knight, Craig Gardner join from Aston Villa, also from England, and Ghana man Eric Addo join from PSV Eindhoven. All 3 stand chances on ebing offered a full time deal at the club in the not too distant future. Also Josip Tadic joined that same night from Dinamo Zagreb for a fee around 3m.

VillaZatKnight_564933.jpg

LAST GAME QUICKFLASH!

CHICAGO FIRE (1-2) NEW ENGLAND

Goals:

Taylor Twellman, Steve Ralston

Rating of Match: "A good start, acceptable," "Giving us a good step to go into for the remainder of the season at least,"

Table Position After Game: (3rd)

Tean's personal form guide: _____W

Stoke news

Aaron Dhandli has taken over here at the Britannia stadium. he has come looking for victory in the epl. We asked him what his aims for the season are?

I will look to get into the shield. Stoke have a decent squad ut we need to improve on it. that is why everyone here at the Britannia is available.

Transfer News

aaron the new manager hs been interested with developing the stoke squad. Aaron has bought in two free agent youngsters Vahid AMRAEI and Edgar PARDO. They will now play at the britannia. aaron has also completed a loan offer for POSSEBON

possebon.jpg

Aaron has also shown interest in the younge brazilian star RAFAEL. A offer has also been put in for Saha. Aaron is currently waiting for a reply.

Saha_42652t.jpg

dasilva-st.jpg

Portsmouth - Stoke City

1 - 1

Aaron's first game in charge was against Portsmouth away. A 1-1 draw away pleased Aaron.

I am proud of our team as a away draw is a sign of loyal players. Tom soares goal has earned him a place in the next game.

Neuer still available after Bayern pull out at the 11th hour :rolleyes:

Rafinha will make his way to Juventus' date=' Grygera and Marchisio coming the other way.

Bordon, Pander, Westermann, Farfan, Engelaar, Ernst, Kuranyi, Altintop etc are ALL still available too.[/quote']

I'l have Neuer at QPR if you like :P

QPR win there opening fixture by 3 goals to 1 in what could of been a tricky game away at Derby. Next up Swansea at home followed by Watford at home.

I Think there might be cheat in this setup :confused:

Osasuna Manager is called "MAKEBELIEVE"MAKEBELIEVE"

And the milan manager is called "MAKEBELIEVE" ?? :confused:

C.m Hands of chellini by the way!:P

i noticed this too

oh man chiellini was #1 target :P