Gold Championship 44 Match Reports/Transfers

Gold Championship 44 will be created on Saturday 8th November, 2008, at approximately 10:00 AM Game Time. For full details please visit the Game News.

So with all the confusion with the creation of GC43, GC44 will now be made at the above time.

No Spamming and if you want to discuss anything about this thread apart from match reports/previews and transfers, please use the gold championship discussion thread.

Please could a mod lock till creation as well...

Thank You :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 44 Match Reports/Transfers Zenit Update After a shocking start to the season, Zenits season seems to be back on track. After 15 games, Russian giants Zenit and CSKA

Re: Gold Championship 44 Match Reports/Transfers Real Start League With A Big Win Espanyol 2-4 Real Madrid After The 2-1 Loss To Athletico Madrid In The Charity Shield, Real Madrid Needed To B

Re: Gold Championship 44 Match Reports/Transfers

Took Barca' date=' was highly amused by the following

[img']http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3047/3012642394_02c0234dc8_o.jpg[/img]

Kettering were the second club taken, Mr Cooper must be a bit gutted to know he could've had any club he wanted bar Arsenal!

real madrid

oh 5th guy in

mambo number 5 to me

anywho am at real so i have top guys for sale

marcelo l/b 90

heinze lb/cb 92

torres r/b/lb 89

ramos r/b cb 95

diarra d/m cm 94

van nislelroy c/f 96

ok as most guys will know i don't ask much for my players so bid away guys

just make the bids fair and you get the guys

all guys are available for good/fair offers ( the whole squad )

just been offered 2 84's for a 92 c'mon guys i will sell but play fair its not a car boot :rolleyes:

Bayern Munchen News

391_1223654139.jpg

Bayern Munchen announced earlier this morning that they have announced Sam Pooley as there new manager. Here is what chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge had to say "With these open set ups it is always a gamble as to how good your manager will be, and in the past we have certainly had some bad ones, some shockers to put it bluntly but this time i am very pleased." So far Sam Pooley hasn't been available for interview because he is trying his very best to bring new players into the club. Rumours have it that he is trying to get both a new LB as well as a new LM into the club.

100px-Krylia.png

GADGA GOES FOR KRYLIA

Krylia Sovetov new manager was announced this morning as gadga, gadga originaly became saturns manager but decided to go in the russia prem, looking at both clubs it might have been a good decision to move here, last season krylia finished 13th and i want to vastly improve on that, the club also haven't won any silverware in there history and i want to bring some silverware at the club it is going to be a hard challenge but i'm sure i can do it, our aim this season is to finish in the top 4 or 5 and see if we can get into europe either cup or shield will do, i'll be looking for 87+ players to strengthen the current squad...

224_1216027894.jpg

FC Porto

FC Porto Today announced Nick Justice as there new Coach, Nick had this to say " Well Porto are a very big club and one of the best in Europe i belivie we can go far and believe we can sucseed in the Portugese League but will not be easy with the likes of Sporting, Benfica and Sporting Barga chaseing us for the title it will be quite a hard league to play in but it is ours if we put our mind to it, not mnay players will leave the club and also not many will join, i am very happy with the team now and the player we look to will be leisandro Lopez he will be key this season. We are in 4 Compitions the League the two cups and the SMFA cup so we'll need to keep our Team Healthy and Fit...We play our First game next Saturday against Naval.. which will be a mediumish game they are new to Divison 1 so we'll look forward to that game and hopfully win all 3 points."

l7966083519_4641.jpg

(Hoping for Glory Days at Porto)

245_front_small.gif1_1193387951.gif244_front_small.gif

3 In,5 Out at Arsenal.

In Gazza's first day in charge, he has manged to bring in 3 of the most excitable prospects in the world, with 5 oldies going the opposite way.

The first was Sergio Aguero. He arrived for £13, + RVP + Rosicy.

Steve Mandana was the next to join for £7m + Almunia

The last to join was Young CB Garay, he cost Arsenal £8m + Gallas + Silvestre but Gazz Feel they will all be worthwile in the future.

He told SMTV; Im delighted to see these 3 faces come in, i may of cost 2 mybe 3 of our best players but i feel in a few years these new players will be world beaters.I would also like to state Emmanual Adebayor has no place at arsenal anymore.so if anyone is intrested make a bid and if im not hppy with it i will counter what i want or just reject.

3513_1222948014.jpg6752_1209755861.jpg3515_1222434832.jpg

These are the new faces at the arsenal camp, and is believed to slip straight into the starting line up.

Bayern Munchen News

391_1223654139.jpg

Two in, One out

When taking over at Bayern yesterday morning Sam straight away targeted the left back area as a place he had to strengthen and that is just what he did over night, with not one but two left backs coming in. The first player to come in will be the second choice left back all season long, and because of the hectic schedule will play his fair share of games. The player brought in is 89 rated Rodolfo Arruabarrena from unmanaged Tigre. The fee paid was cash only and was a nice rounded figure of 8 million, Sam believes this was a 'lucky deal' because to purchase such a highly rated player in a cash only deal, in a GC is a steal. The other left back to be purchased is basically the C team left back and will be loaned out until he is needed, that player is Juan Carlos De La Barrera. The 79 rated, 25 year old is expected to rise soon but like previously said has only been bought for cover.

Guest drseanfitz

1921td9.gif

New Greenock Morton manager Sean Fitzpatrick wasted no time in bringing in a swarm of new players to Cappielow Park.

His first moves brought in experienced Turkish goalkeeper Erçetin Aykut from Galatasaray, young Czech defender Ondrej Mazuch from Fiorentina, and German sensation Toni Kroos from Bayern Munich, all 3 have signed for season long loans.

This was followed by the permanent signings of 13 new players, the most significant of which being new club captain Ronny Johnsen at centreback from Vålerenga, young Italian striker Samuel Di Carmine from QPR, and future French international rightback Lamine Gassama from Lyon.

** Breaking news, Greenock Morton's season has been thrown into disaray after Galatasaray recalled keeper Erçetin Aykut after 1 day at the club:mad: . This now leaves Sean short of a goalkeeper, if anyone has got one for loan:D

Notts County are looking for 84 + defenders to loan. (Cause they have to be good enough to start all season, you know ;) .

If you have good player available at other positions, let me know. I'll need all the help I can get.

Current lineup:

Shicklegruber 82

Thompson 75

Johnson 77

Wallace 72

Ibanez 72

Toure 75

Taison 75

Chico 72

Karaboué 73

Milicevic 72

Jallow 75

Notts County are looking for 84 + defenders to loan. (Cause they have to be good enough to start all season' date=' you know ;) .

If you have good player available at other positions, let me know. I'll need all the help I can get.

Current lineup:

Shicklegruber 82

Thompson 75

Johnson 77

Wallace 72

Ibanez 72

Toure 75

Taison 75

Chico 72

Karaboué 73

Milicevic 72

Jallow 75[/quote']

have look at my Porto Team mate bound to be someone you cna loan ;)

130_front_small.gif414_1218461173.jpg5_front_small.gif

New Era In Germany..!

Around 21.00 GMT last night, Werder Bremen appointed Irishman Kenneth McCandless as the clubs new manager. McCandless, who has previously had successful terms in Germany with Bayer Leverkusen and Hamburger SV, has set his sights on none less than the Bundesliga title as his main goal. The news of McCandless' appointment came just a few days after Thomas Schaaf got the sack

flll.jpg

Thomas Schaaf (L) got the boot after a poor start to the season.

Transfer News

After just a few hours in charge, Bremen put superstars Ribas Diego and Per Mertesacker on the transfer list. He told SMTV "It was a big decision to transfer list two of the clubs best players, but I feel it was the right one. In order to progress in each competition depth is the most important factor to any clubs success. For this reason I put Per and Ribas up for sale. Thus it will take a part exchange deal of up to two players, to secure the signature of each player".

3317_1209755861.jpg4679_1209755861.jpg

Both players can go for the right deal

Other players put up for sale include Aaron Huntand Doran Tosic. McCandless said although the players aren't as highly rated as the other two, it may also take a part exchange deal to lure them away from the club.

Only one deal so far has been confirmed and it is that of Argentine forward Ezequiel Lavezzi. The fee paid for the goalscoring machine was Boubacar Sanogo and Croatian Jurica Vranjes. Lavezzi will now become the main target man for Bremen and will partner Swede Markus Rosenborg in attack.

080319-lavezzi-esultanza-na-fi-1-_gol-e_news.jpg

"El Pocho" will relish the new challenge in Germany

riazor6.jpg

DEPORTIVO GET NEW MANAGER

Gadga is the new manager at deportivo after quitting krylia, gadga went on to say that he was shocked that he was offered the job by another manager and couldn't refuse on the offer, my aim is to finish in the top 5 and to bring some siverware to the club..

=strengthen his midfield and his attacking options in particular. However, with a small transfer budget of 15 Million, the only way players can be brought in is through part exchange deals for some of the biggest names currently at Blackburn.[/center][/size][/font]

So, late into Saturday evening manager Adam Selby audaciously transfer listed clinical striker Roque Santa Cruz, and Left Midfielder Morten Gamst Pedersen in hope of bringing in players through part exchange deals to strengthen the whole team ready for the upcoming season. However, the transfer listing of these players made no impact until Sunday morning, when a reasonable offer from Real Betis and Tottenham Hotspur repectably were accepted immediately.

4571_1209755861.jpg116_1209755861.jpg

Roque Santa Cruz will complete a transfer to Spain, and join up with Real Betis ready for their first game of the season. The deal agreed consists of £0 plus Achille Emana and Hugo Mariano Pavone.

Morten Gamst Pedersen will complete a transfer to London and continue to play in the Premier League with Tottenham Hotspur. The deal agreed consists of £0 plus da Silva Melo Gilberto and Tom Huddlestone.

Manager Adam Selby is reported to be very pleased with the deals agreed with in total 4 players coming in, and 2 leaving Ewood Park. Three players being 89 rated, and Huddlestone being a Promising under 21, english midfielder. It's also expected that Hull City clinical striker Daniel Cousin will agree terms and complete a medical at Ewood Park in the next few hours. It's reported that Matt Derbyshire will move to Hull City on a pay as you play contract deal.

Seasonal Expectations At Blackburn Rovers:

• To Attain A Reasonable League Position
  • To Build A Strong, Consistent Set Of Players For The Future
  • To Have A Good Cup Run
  • Push For A SMFA Shield Position

Breaking News: Striker On His Way To Ewood Park

16_front_small.gif5_1203623916.gif3_front_small.gif

In the last few minutes, after discussions collapsed between Hull City and Blackburn Rovers, a deal for Turkish goal-machine Tuncay Sanli has been agreed. In a part exchange+cash deal, Tuncay will sign a 5 year contract with Blackburn keeping him at Ewood Park till 2012. A fee of £8 Million pounds, and out of form striker Benni McCarthy will join Middlesborough in the next 24 hours.

tuncay_sanli_ingiltere.jpg

Benton Appointed as new Sivasspor Manager

803_1204923567.gif

At 11:45PM (Game Time) The Sivasspor board had a massive conference with the public where they revealed their new manager, in the form of Chris Benton. Benton is overjoyed to be at a club like Sivasspor, and is hoping to guide them to success taking out the big guns aloing the way.

Transfer News

Benton doesnt have the biggest cash budget available at his use, the board has equipped him with £9.9M, therefore, Benton is going to have to do Player Exchanges in order to strengthen his squad but have depth also.

Benton has eyed up Fabio Liverani, to bring a great presence and experience in the middle of the park.

2403_1223128311.jpg

Fabio Liverani, Bentons primary target for Sivasspor.

Many others have been targetted by Benton but no deals have been agreed yet.

More news coming soon.

Bayern Munchen News

391_1223654139.jpg

"Germany Should be Great!"

Sam Pooley recently made a statement saying "Germany Should be Great". The reason behind this statement is the amount of top teams being managed by forumers in the league. Below is a list of forumers and their teams.

Bayern Munchen - Me

VFB Stuttgart - Toggs Thomas

VFL Wolfsburg - Muntasir Tailor

Sam went on to say "They are three of the biggest teams in Germany, and even with mediocre managers i believe they would be in and around the title but with this quality managers teaching them the tricks of the trade i believe, well i hope it could be a three way title battle between us three. Of course i would win though."