Gold Championship 44 Match Reports/Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 44 Match Reports/Transfers

Sampdoria Announce Ryan=] As Manager

Ex-Shakhtar Donesk manager Ryan=] has had enough of life in Russia and moved to Italy with Sampdoria. Ryan =] commented saying it was a tough desicion but he was right to leave afetr a 5 Match losing streak. Ryan also said that he is after lots of players including Alou Diarra, Luca Toni and Kalou from Chelsea.

fabiosantos2.jpg4671102178925375_fde36caa37.jpg

Ryan hopes to bring at leats 2 of these players to Sampdoria.[/center]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 44 Match Reports/Transfers Zenit Update After a shocking start to the season, Zenits season seems to be back on track. After 15 games, Russian giants Zenit and CSKA

Re: Gold Championship 44 Match Reports/Transfers Real Start League With A Big Win Espanyol 2-4 Real Madrid After The 2-1 Loss To Athletico Madrid In The Charity Shield, Real Madrid Needed To B

Daniel bolam reporting from his iPod: Daniel has today said that Luda toni is up for sale at bayern. He would want 2 91s for him strikers nothing else. Akinfeev to join breno and rensing leave respectively. I want strikers so bid for my cm offer a same rating striker and he is yours. More later....

391_1223654139.jpg

Bayern Transfer Update

Bayern Munich have so far signed quite a few players and have a decent team. but they haven't been on the best of runs lately and are currently 11th. Daniel said ''we have not been on the best of runs lately and are currently 11th , scince i took over , i have only won 4 games . So there is major work that needs to be done. ''

I have started by having a bid accepted for nihat for an undisclosed fee .

Unlikely hero leads Notts past Cambridge

Despite being a regular starter, 28 year old defender Frode Bjornevik is not one you'd expect to score the big goal. Nevermind to score two. However, that's what happened against Cambridge. Without Schaffer, Zambrano, Shimohira and Sonkaya, Bjornevik was clear leader of the defense, that even featured a new face, Ivan Strinic, and of the team. Notts are looking more and more like contenders in the race for promotion.

Notts County 2 - 1 Cambridge United

Notts County :

23. Mach - YC (1st)

26. Strinic - YC (1st)

98. Bjornevik - 2g (1st, 2nd), MoM (1st)

Cambridge United :

4. Hatswell - YC (1st)

9. McEvilly - 1g (3rd)

10. Crow - YC (1st)

11. Parkinson - YC (1st)

Next @ Morecambe

1. Wycombe Wanderers - 31

2. Hereford United - 31

-----------------------------

3. Stevenage Borough - 26

4. NOTTS COUNTY - 24

5. Grimsby Town - 24

6. Mansfield Town - 24

-----------------------------

7. Exeter City - 22

9. MORECAMBE - 19

17. CAMBRIDGE UNITED - 13

Another Cup SHOCKER for Notts!

After getting rid of Plymouth and Birmingham in rounds one and two, the road to the cup didn't get easier with a 3rd round fixture against Derby County. This time, it took pens, and Notts were up to the task. Once again, Rene Higuita was heroic, and Fredrik Jensen was exellent again. In his second cup match, he got his second man of the match award, and his 3rd cup goal.

Notts County 2 (3) - (2) 2 Derby County

Notts County :

14. Jensen - 1g (8th), MoM (6th)

15. Larsen - YC (2nd)

44. Thomassen - 1g (2nd)

Derby County :

4. Leacock - YC (4th)

6. Green - Foot Injury - Jan 4

7. Pereplotkins - 1g (2nd)

10. Villa - 1g (4th), RC (1st)

English Cup; Round 4 Draw

Newcastle United - Southend United

Reading - Coventry City

Nottingham Forest - Manchester City

Blackpool - Walsall

Ipswich Town - Norwich City

West Bromwich Albion - West Ham United

Millwall - Queens Park Rangers

Stockport County - NOTTS COUNTY

CSKA Moskva Update

Recent Results

CSKA Moskva Vs. Bayern Munchen

5-0

Thomas blow took over CSKA and his first game was against His cousin Bayern Munchen manager Dan Bolam.(-)Daniel(-).He put a very strong side out in the friendly and it paid of after the final whistle the score was 5-0 to CSKA, Akinfeev kept his first Clean sheet under Thomas Blow.The Goal scorers were

S.VÁGNER LOVE 25, 59, 68

D.MBOKANI 43, 61.

It was a great win Quoted Thomas Blow

CSKA Moskva Vs. Rubin Kazan

4-1

Thomas Blow was taking over his first league game against Rubin Kazan, CSKA had the advantege as they were at home. The final score was 4-1. Vagner love scored his second hat-trick in 2 games and GRIGORIEV scored to finish the game off.Thomas Blow Told Sky Sports that Vagner Love will not be going anywhere until the end of the season.

Transfer Update

The first thing Thomas Blow said when he took over CSKA was that he needs to strengthen his defense.Thomas has been trying very hard to bring in new defenders and has succeeded. The Players he has brought so far

IN

Juan Pablo SORIN £7.0M

Iván CORDOBA £6.0M & Deividas SEMBERAS

Cristian CHIVU £6.0M & Sergei IGNASHEVICH & Chidi ODIAH

Micah RICHARDS £0k & Vasili BEREZUTSKY & Pavel MAMAEV

Israel CASTRO £12.4M

Dieumerci MBOKANI £13.0M

OUT

Igor AKINFEEV £4.0M & Michael RENSING & Vinicius BRENO

Alan DZAGOEV £0k & José SOSA

Thomas Blow is Very happy with the signings and will continue strengthening the squad.

CSKA Moskva

CSKA Moskva VS. Spartak Moskva

Thomas Blow stunned the whole crowd by winning to massive rivals Spartak Moskva.The game advantage went to Spartak Moskva as they were at home but it didnt seem that way when CSKA had 57% of the ball.

3-2

The goalscores were:

J Sanchez (spartak)

C Maidana (spartak)

M Krasic (CSKA)

D Mbokani (CSKA)

D Ricardo Jesus (CSKA)

The final score finshed 3-2

Ill be making another post tommorow on my Score against Real Madrid

CSKA Moskva

CSKA Moskva Vs. Real Madrid

CSKA Moskva had the advantage because they were at home but i didnt seem that way as Real Madrid had 53% and 22 shots.

Thomas Blow had put out his best side again for this hard friendly Madrid were all over CSKA as there was tension building up but then out of the blue....

Ricardo Jesus' shoot hit the woodworks and went in the Madrid players were devastated.If you think that was a surpise then Vagner Love scored to seal the game off for CSKA they delighted.So was manager Thomas Blow because he bought 4 new defenders he played them they got a clean sheet and Rensing first clean sheet under the long era for Thomas Blows career at CSKA Moskva.

Join me tomorrow when im making 2 match reports 1 on my AEK Athens and 1 on here about CSKA Moskva

something is wrong with my squad.

i have nihat in villereal but on my squad he isnt coming up.

i also have senna but he isnt coming up in my squad.

ill send a support ticket so sorry if you have put bids in sorting this out first.

also might sell a player. if you want any 89 for money bid.

something is wrong with my squad.

i have nihat in villereal but on my squad he isnt coming up.

i also have senna but he isnt coming up in my squad.

ill send a support ticket so sorry if you have put bids in sorting this out first.

also might sell a player. if you want any 89 for money bid.

This sometimes Happens Aaron, I can remember 1 time when Kuldeep had Ronaldo on his team But didnt show him . i think its just a fault

This sometimes Happens Aaron' date=' I can remember 1 time when Kuldeep had Ronaldo on his team But didnt show him . i think its just a fault[/quote']

oh right.

is the team that the manager did rubbish with and then sold all his players and the transfers got reversed. :confused:

every one can go.

will right a newspaper article saying what i want.

Johnson takes over at a good PSV squad. Doing awful in the league, ex manager must of been a donkey :P

Simmons 91, available for a 89 replacement and 88 striker.

Affelally, dont wanna sell but two 22-25 89's would do it ( over pricey i know )

Salicido (91) - a 90 replacement and a 88 midfielder. or 2 x 89

Johnson takes over at a good PSV squad. Doing awful in the league' date=' ex manager must of been a donkey :P

Simmons 91, available for a 89 replacement and 88 striker.

Affelally, dont wanna sell but two 22-25 89's would do it ( over pricey i know )

Salicido (91) - a 90 replacement and a 88 midfielder. or 2 x 89[/quote']

You're welcome - they are all over pricey btw :D

CSKA Moskva!!!!!

CSKA Moskva Vs. Dynamo Moskva

Thomas Blow put out a side that hasn't had a loss under him.Thomas Blow spoke to reporters before the game and claimed"That were going to win this game by a big amount even if i have to make some subs.Ive spoke to the players before the game and said that all u need to do is try if u go out there and win then ill be very happy but if u lose ill be happy that you've tried hard.Thomas Blow has been successful with this squad and he has got a big game ahead of him hes going to league leaders Lokomotiv moskva.

Thomas blow had three goal scorers that scored and they were Krasic with 2, Vagner Love with 1 and Ricardo Jesus with 1.

Final score 4-2.what a good win maybe there is a little bit of hope for CSKA Moskva to win the title if they beat Lokomotiv on the 7th of January.CSKA Moskva r 9 pionts from the top but if they keep this record with Thomas Blow then maybe i think we'll have Moskva Champions

CSKA Moskva

CSKA Moskva Vs. Lokomotiv Moskva

Could it be 7 in a row of wins unfortunately not Lokomotiv spoiled the party As Ricardo Jesus scored the opener and that stayed until Sychev made it 1-1 at the 48th minute and then Lokomotiv broke again and scored as the score was now 2-1 to Loko and guess who saved the day for CSKA Moskva Vagner love made it 2-2 to keep both teams in the same position

254_1195422892.gif258_1200618860.gifits on between these teams

zenit-st-petersburg1.jpg

Zenit Update

After a shocking start to the season, Zenits season seems to be back on track. After 15 games, Russian giants Zenit and CSKA Moscow found themselves near the bottom of the table and manager Redstall stated that he had been neglecting the squad and would put his maximum effort into changing the teams fortunes.

Changes were also happening at league rivals CSKA Moscow, and after the sacking of Mike Gibbons, Thomas Blow took over the reigns at CSKA. The futures of the Russian clubs looked a lot brighter.

Zenit added Mexican forward Cacho to their squad from UNAM, and let a few unhappy 'big guns' leave the club. Arshavin left for Ben Arfa + Niang which gave the squad much needed depth.

Redstall accepted that the league was as good as lost so decided to field the first team in the domestic and european cups. With the added depth, Redstall became confident that the reserves could do the business in the league.

Since then Zenits results have been amazing. They have won 11 in a row and are now only 3 points behind league leaders Lokomotiv Moscow (and 5 points in front of CSKA ;) )

They are top of an SMFA cup group that includes Real Madrid and PSV and are into the Semi-Final of the domestic shield.

Tonight Redstalls men shaped up against a strong Spartak Moscow team in the Cup semi-final.

12_front_small.gif Zenit 0-2 Spartak Moscow 125_front_small.gif

It wasn't a good night for Redstall's men as their 11 match winning streak came crashing down against a strong Spartak Moscow team.

Will Chen's men proved too much for the Zenit reserves, who were denied a place in the semi final.

Welliton and Medel got the goals and the game was shaped by Zenit winger Skjelbred's red card just before the end of the first half.

610x.jpg

Welliton was the star of the show for Spartak

Portuguese Cup Final

15.gif218_1195475278.gif15.gif

Stage one of the Treble complete, in style!

249_front_small.gifBenfica 9 - 0 Nacional da Madeira91_front_small.gif

Á. DI MARIA (38), (40), (63)

M. OWEN (48), (68)

V. MAXI PEREIRA (49), (50)

J. REYES (67), (85)

18422_1228744504.jpg2922_1229007577.jpg18053_1223305043.jpg24_1222619528.jpg

Benfica clain their first of a possible three trophies this season with an emphatic victory tonight. The domestic cups were not even a priority but as the team progressed further and further, Winston became more interested. The shield final follows next week and with Benfica currently sitting eight points clear at the top of the league, this treble is very much a possibility.

Update From Bernabeu

lol.jpgreal_madrid_logo.jpglol1.jpg

Real Madrid Sit Top Of The League But Manager BowenBoii Has Told His Players Not To Get Carried Away, BowenBoii Has Praised His Team But He Said His Defence Has Been Terrific. Real Also Sit 2nd In The SMFA Champions Cup Group Behind Zenit By 1 Point

hahahahahaha.jpg

Division 1 Top Four

table.jpg

Group B Table

Lukas Podolski Has Said It Is A Dream To Play For Real. Since He Joined The Spanish Outfit Hes Scored 5 Goals In 5 Games, Hes Now Reals Top Scorer.

poldoski.jpg

Real Madrid's Next 3 Games

Valencia Home Game

Zenit Home Game

Mallorca Away Game

Real Stay Top

264_front_small.gif163_1215035995.gif263_front_small.gif

Real Madrid Last Night Took On Valencia Who Were In Great Form and In 8th Place And Real Were In 1st Place And They Kept There 1st Place Thanks To A Nice 3-0 Win. BowenBoii Said The Team Was Outstanding They Know How Big This Club Is And Want To Play For It. The Scorers Ruud Van Nistelrooy x2 And Lukas Podolski. Real Stay Top 4 Points Infront Of Atlético Madrid. Fabio Cannavaro Got MOM After A Stunning Display In Defence. Madrids Next Game Is Against Zenit, Bowen Will Be Giving His Youth Players A Game Because Both Teams Are Already Through. Other News Youngster John Johnson Joins From a Free Agent For A Fee Of £1 Million Pound

Zenit ease past a 'poor' CSKA Moscow side...

Often in big games like CSKA vs Zenit this the match is close and the scoreline doesn't always tell the full story of the game.This scoreline certainly didn't show Zenit's dominance.

They went into the game thinking that they would be in for a tough night. After all they were playing a team which boasted players like Chivu, Vagner Love, Cordobra, Richards and Krasic... but the tactics chosen by the self proclaimed Mr.GC44 (:confused: ) let the squad down.

They bizarely played 5 defenders, when their side clearly had the better first XI! This allowed Zenit to attack comstantly and although Richards, Cordobra, Chivu and Berezutsky did a good job in defence. Zenit broke through eventually. Pogrenbak cooly slotted home a right footed shot on the 30th minute to put Zenit 1-0 up.

CSKA now new they had to push forward, but Zenits midfielders tidied up anything that came to them with ease. The stats showed their dominance as they had 60% of the possession.

Zenit continued to push for a second goal but Rensing did well to denie them on many occassions.

The game finished 1-0 to Zenit and CSKA could only muster 7 shots on goal too Zenit's 22! The unnexpected dominance came as a nice suprise for Redstall and the win moves them up to 3rd. Just 3 points behind league leaders Lokomotiv Moskva.

Zenit have a tough SMFA group game tommorrow night against BowenBoiis Real Madrid, however both Madrid and Zenit have already qualified from their group, so Zenit will be playing an extremely weak side to give both the first team and the reserves a rest.

Redstall said: "We have a lot of important games coming up and as we have already qualified, i see no point in playing a strong team. Now the team should be fresh for the knockout rounds."

Michael-Rensing-sch_184468g.jpg

Despite his team losing, Rensing put in a good performance.

265_1203975428.gif

Zenit's continue unbeaten run....

Zenit's unbeaten run continued today against a poor Amkar team, but the scoreline doesn''t tell the whole story.

Zenit were 2-0 down within 15 minutes, after Sikimic and Shishin both scored good goals. Zenit were rattled and struggled to find their feet until half time.

They started to pressurise the Amkar defence and their efforts were rewarded on the 74th minute when midfielder Zyranov cooly headed in.

With 15 minutes left there was still time for Zenit to get something from the game. And Niang weaved his way into the penalty area and chipped Narubin to earn Zenit a vital point.

Final Score: Zenit St. Petersburg 2-2 Amkar

2007112720362672_Quicklook-original.jpg

Niang sved Zenit a point today.....

153_1203525908.gifMallorca 2-0 Real Madrid 163_1215035995.gif

Venue

Son Moix

Attendance

(23,142)

Real Went Into The Game Top Of League And Came Out Of It On Top Of The League Even After Loosing 2-0, Mallorca Who Played Out Of There Skins Deserved To Win The Game. Goal Scorers Martín Enrique Corrales & Arturo David Ferreira Sealed The Shock Win For Mallorca

angry_face.jpg

BowenBoii Was Not A Happy Man!

dreamstimeweb_angry374345_1.jpg

Fans Were Not Happy With The Team