Gold Championship 45 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 45 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Fiorentina, season review Fiorentina have been amongst the trophies since the start of Welsh manager, Dai Winston's reign.

Re: Gold Championship 45 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread TV Stations go WILD!... Newspapers all over the globe go into a 'frenzy'... Just in: From Ashton Gate ...

Re: Gold Championship 45 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread 2-4 English Shield Round 3 Attendance - 27,322 Referee Olegario Benquerenca Aaron Bolams Liverpool took a step closer

Re: Gold Championship 45 Discussion/Match Report/Transfer news

Dude, there is another thread on it and is closed because I don't want it to be spammed up with unneeded posts such as "I'm going for" etc. This happens every GC if you haven't realized.

A seperate thread was created by Muntasir which I closed and for all discussions *Spam* please use this thread http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=31713

The link I have provided is for all GC's and general discussions, so match report threads do not get spammed up.

The thread is now closed and for future reference, I suggest you check beforehand before creating a thread without seeing a multiple one, or looking for 'discussions threads'

NO GC thread will have their own seperate discussions thread... Use the one provided.

Thread closed

Re: Gold Championship 45 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

218_1195475278.gif

BENFICA

Season Predictions

League - 3rd

Portuguese Cup - Final

Portuguese Shield - Semi Final

SMFA Shield - Final

Transfers

SUAZO, David CF,29,91 TRADE FOR 90+ Center Back

LEO, Lourenço LB,33,88 TRADE FOR Young LB

YEBDA, Hassan CM/RM,24,87

ZORO, Marco CB/RB 24,85

MANTORRAS, Pedro F,26,85

KATSOURANIS, Costas DM/CB,29,90

AIMAR, Pablo AM/CM 29,91 TRADE FOR 89+ AM

Loans

GoalKeepers

MOREIRA, José 83

MARCELO MORETTO, De Souza 86

Defenders

MIGUEL VITOR, Angelo CB 80

UPCOMING FIXTURE

14th Nov Friendly Home - Bristol City

15th Nov Division 1 Home - Sporting Braga

ac_milan.jpg

After Carlo Ancelotti was sacked as manager of Milan yesterday morning they didn't take long to find a replacement, and the squad looks like it's about to have some big changes made as a result of the new management. Big names such as Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Pirlo and Zambrotta are all still available but some of the older stars have already moved on.

Milan moved quickly to secure the £7m signing of Chelsea defender Paulo Ferreira as they looked to strengthen the defence, and even at the age of 29 he adds some "youth" to the back line. Red Bull Salzburg's Marc Janko also joined as he chose Italy over Sunderland in a deal which saw Emerson and Dida move to Austria. The first high profile name to join though was Manchester United's Luis Anderson who was Milan's top target. Both Mathieu Flamini and Andriy Shevchenko made quick returns to England in exchange. And finally, Roma's Doni signed a 5 year contract as Milan's number 1 keeper, Christian Abbiati and Kakha Kaladze heading the other way.

The only player to be sold so far is Alessandro Nesta who moved to Bayer Leverkusen. After an original bid of cash and Gonzalo Castro was turned down, the 2 clubs agreed on a deal which saw Castro and Adriano Buss Henrique join Milan.

462_1209755861.jpg5262_1209755861.jpg3319_1209755861.jpg10527_1209755861.jpg32337_1210495633.jpg4543_1222948047.jpg

(Ferreira, Janko, Anderson, Doni, Henrique and Castro all join Milan)

632_1202630753.gif

Hereford United

Nick Justice Yesturday was Appionted at Division 5 Side Hereford United he Signed a 4 year Contract at the Club which will keep him there till 2012, Nick had this to say " Well i am so happy to be at Such A great club we are a great side and i believe we can go far for many years and maybe reach The Premier League in 5 seasons time but for now thats a dream we have to focus and prepare for our Season Opener at Exeter City on Saturday, we have managed to sign Jermain Beckford on-loan from Sevilla, whilst Goalkeeper Samson will head to Spain on a Perminate deal worth £1.4million, Also we have had a bid Accepted for Everton Striker Lucas Jutkiewicz for £425k and Managed to Get Jack Rodwell on-loan from Everton, Also we are targeting Noble from Brizzle City and we have Placed a bid for this player and we are awaiting a Reply Also i would love to sign Ben Parker from Leeds but hes a uncertain player as of yet, We will hope to improve on our Squad but with that we have to sell so Nick Chadwick is up for sell he handed in a Transfer Request, as we have Ashikodi and Andy Willams aswell as Beckford all Younger players fighting for Starts. We may play a Friendly on Friday we do not no at the Current Moment in time. Also We are looking out for a 75-80rtd Defender for loan English if Possible and under 25 if you have on let us know asap cheers."

beckford_280x390_401798a.jpg

(The New Striker on the block)

Our Targets for this Season are..."Idealy i would love to win the Conferance this year we have a great side capable of winning the League as for the Cups well i wont Exspect much as we will put our wits against much bigger sides like Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsneal along with the Fulhams the Birminghams the Leeds so we will be underdogs but underdogs can do well and if we do do well in the Cups that will be a big bonus for us, our Tougest game if we look at our Current Schudule will be Portsmouth in the Shield First Round on 8th December so i will be looking forward to that game. but at the moment my concentration is Exeter City on Saturday night."

HerefordUnitedPlayoff350.jpg

(Hoping for Sucsess)

NEW SOUTHEND AND GERMANY MANAGERS

A late press release has now finally reveiled Tom (: to be there new manager. (: has acted quickly in the transfer market having already had succesfully signed Fraizer Campbell, Lukasz Fabianski and Adel Taarabt on loan along with Sanabria Laure, Stephen Connor and Kevin Prince Boateng for a combined fee of 6.1mill.

263_1216893609.jpg

Dan Griffin Revealed as new Spartak manager.

Dan Griffin promises he'll do all he can for the club.

Dan Griffin also Macedonia manager.

Dan Griffin says macedonian players will be heading towards luzhniki as he has taken over at Macedonia.

more news to follow tomorrow with the press meating between Dan Griffin and Spartak board.

i'm hoping gc 46 is released at a more favourable time for the Sth Pacific/Asian community for a change. It's way long overdue!!!!

I thought the last 2 GC TIMES were good for the asian community

GC 44 - 10.39GMT = 6.39PM Singapore, 9.39PM Melbourne

GC 45 - 13.00GMT = 9.00PM Singapore, 12.00AM Melbourne

sevilla_fc.jpg

Sevilla Transfer Update

After andy nile took over as new sevilla boss the fans were very Skeptickle of him and his negotiating abilities & managerial prowess, but after a bust up with two of his top stars Luis fabiano & navas after they had been out till 4.00am at a lap dancing club andy was far from impressed nor was the chairman. he was forced to move in the transfer market,he moved for Samuel Eto'o the Cameroonian hitman handed in a transfer request at barca and sevilla were quick in with an offer and managed to secure the services of eto'o with fabiano and navas going to barca along with 5 Million pounds in theyre pocket the transfer was greeted with mixed reactions from the sevilla fans but most were extremely happy, The next transfer was greeted by huge approval from the sevilla fans flocking to the airport to see the arrival of One Dimitar Berbatov He was greeted with fleets of happy fans flocking to the airport they were unhappy to see fan favourite kanoute leave along with rentato but the fans were more than happy to know that the manager was making changes.In lesser signing Jermaine beckford completed a 3.5m move to the sanchez but was swiftly on a flight back to england when hereford requesting the services of the former leeds striker and he will remain on loan for the rest of the season.When asked about this deal andy told reporters "Im sending him out on loan for experience but i know in the future this guy will be a main man in our team ive told him that and he was happy to go back to england with english division five side hereford united"

testttttt.jpg

TV Stations go WILD!...

bn-bc.jpg

Newspapers all over the globe go into a 'frenzy'...

bcnews.jpg

Just in: From Ashton Gate ...

Thankyou' date=' Thankyou to all Bristol City Fans for the support and approval I have received over the past 24 hours. I would just like to reassure all fans that I will be endeavoring to maintain the honor of the club, as well as to give it my 100% effort for us to succeed this season.

It may be 38 turns early, but Bristol City fans have expressed their confidence in winning this seasons league and have already begun wild celebrations on the streets of England...

bcfanspic.jpg

TRANSFER NEWS:

Four new faces have joined the Bristol starting lineup over the past day.

WillC has proudly announced that 87 rated Striker NERY CASTILLO and 86 rated Attacking midfieder, TORO have arrived to Ashton Gate via loans.

opdam,%20barry%20%5Bcloseup%5D%20%5B1%5D.jpg

OPDAM to be the first choice CB for Bristol.

Not only that, but 88 rated defender Barry OPDAM was bought last night in an attempt to sure up Bristols weak defense.

CarlosMineiro_568983.jpg

Mineiro, will play a vital role in the clubs aspiration of a promotion.

However, the biggest signing for the club was experienced Chelsea midfielder, Carlos MINEIRO who is expected to take up the important captaincy role. WillC still remains tight-lipped on many other player bids so the starting team has yet to be finalized.

WillC was also delighted at the news that Mark NOBLE will be heading to Hereford, managed by fellow forumer, Nick Justice.

linebreak1.jpg

Manager Comments on the Friendly against BENFICA in 2 days time ...

I think that if we can get a solid win here' date=' it would no doubt be a big morale booster for the club and fans. We will attempt to make a statement to our fellow division 2 rivals by adopting a very attacking style of play.

skintopbc.jpg

MATCHDAY 1

13_1202400808.gifVS88_1199516736.gif

BRISTOL CITY WOLVERHAMPTON

You couldnt ask for a better matchup in week 1. Two of the strongest teams in division 2 will be fighting it out in a couple of days time in what is expected to be a near capacity crowd at Ashton Gate. The 1st games of the season are always the hardest to predict as both managers will be completely unaware of the style and formations that will be used.

Bristol posses very strong central midfielders. The fact that Manager, WillC has already stated to play an attacking style, the 3-4-1-2 formation looks the way to go for them. Wolverhampton, who have yet to be active in the transfer market, have a squad filled with depth which will no doubt benefit them during the middle stages of the season. Manager WillC has publicly stated that in order for Bristol to win, our defenders must be able to contain the electrifying pace og their wingers, KIGHTLY and EDWARDS.

PREDICTION

Both teams will field their best possible sides on Saturday Night which will no doubt, make this contest a free-flowing and very enjoyable game to watch. Both teams are almost impossible to split on paper, but with a very large and hostile crowd expected to turn up at Ashton Gate, the Wanderers may just have a tough night at the office.

BRISTOL CITY 2

WOLVERHAMPTON 1

I wish fellow forrumer, Patrick and his Benfica team all the best in his league, but seriously, he should have thought twice about challenging Bristol City ... this could get embarrassing for the Portuguese side.[/center']

Finally, I would like to ask all Bristol City fans to be as arrogant as they want! In fact why dont we start celebrating our league win now? Its going to happen eventually ...[/center']

Liverpool 3-2 AC Milan

Mascherano (6 min)

Mascherano (36 min)

Mascherano (44 min)

Ronaldiniho (51 min)

Jankoloskvi ( 77 min)

Aaron bolam's Liverpool played a very exciting agaimst AC Milan which did see goals.Aaron bolams side came out with the win but Aaron did they AC Milan did put up a brilliant fight.Aaron called his side BRILLIANT!! and hopes this win will lift the boys for the start of the season game against west brom. Mascherano will be of to barcelona as there are reports that he will be sold for keita + hleb.

Picture2.gifLiverpool V West bromwest.gif

Aaron bolam's liverpool will be taking on West brom on the first day of the season and will hoping for a win. Mascherano could be off to meilan leaving keita and hleb could be coming in and if the deal is completed before the game could make there first starts. Ryan Babel could play on the left wing as aaron thinks he is the player that could help win the tittle. Addeybayor and keane should start up frount for liverpool as Aaron hopes the partnership will work.

Match report after tommorows match !!

Everton 2-4 Liverpool

Henry (4)

Gerrard (16)

Gerrard (18)

Cahill (24)

Yakubu (34)

Kuyt (78)

First Win For Liverpool

Liverpool picked up there first win of the season . Aaron bolam was very pleased by beating the rivals after having 2 draws at the start of the season against west brom and chelsea. Henry made his debute and he scored the first goal. Gerrard got 2 to then put liverpool 0-3 up . but the everton scored 2 to put the game to 2-3. then it didnt come till the 78 min when kuyt scored from 20 yards . A very good win for liverpool as there season is up and away

Next game will be at Anfield against Blackburn.

Guest drseanfitz

need a space so am quitting leeds in 2-3 days. so will therefore be selling anyone in my squad that people want, including delph. my favourite bids will be accepted tomorrow night. feel free to bid for anyone and everyone.

SUNDERLAND!

English 1. - 1st

English Cup - 1st Rd v Carlisle United

English Shield - 1st Rd v Rotherham United

Squad List

1. JULIO

2. CHIMBONDA

3. MCCARTNEY

4. JULIO CESAR, Santos

5. SEKAGYA

6. HUGGEL