Sign in to follow this  
Insider

My apologies for not using the search tool

I know that quite a few of these have already been mentionned, but I really don't have the time (ironic, no?) to search them all. Consider it a compliment, I am not taking credit for them.

If you have any thanks to offer, thank Teb. He's the one responsible. If it weren't for his Spartak having all the talent in GC1, I never would've had to make this list :rolleyes:

This is a random list. Some for the future, some for now... I won't highlight the best of them, if you can't be bothered to read a bit, well, you don't really deserve them.

1.Blerti HADARI - 18 - 70 - M - KF Tirana

Though he hasn't made any appearances yet for the top, an only on sm, Albanian side, he has shun at the U19 and is known as one of the top prospects in this country. He has also just started playing for Tirana this year, and turned 18 in september, so he is a "young" 18.

2.Ergis SORRA - 19 - 70 - F - KF Tirana

He has also impressed in the Albanian U19 side, and has been waiting for his chance for a while. He is finally getting matches in with the Albanian giants, and could see a +5 or more rise in the next rating changes.

3.Juan MERCIER - 28 - 84 - CM/RM - Argentinos Juniors

Mercier joined Argentinos last season and took a while to establish himself, but he is now a starter, having started all but two matches. He also has a goal to his name, a small rise should be in store.

4.Gonzalo PROSPERI - 23 - 82 - LB - Argentinos Juniors

Prosperi is another who joined Argentinos and took a while to adapt. After one season at Godoy Cruz, he was having trouble getting some time on the pitch. That's no longer a concern, he has started 8 of 12, adding a sub appearance.

5.Jeronimo BARRALES - 21 - 85 - F - Banfield

Since breaking into the Banfield lineup with a bang (hat trick) in 2006, Barrales has played second fiddle to both Pavlovic (Arsenal) and Cvitanich (Ajax). Now, as the stats show, he leads the Banfield front line, starting all but two, in which he featured as a sub. Also has two goals, could be in for a rise, defitatly on to watch out for.

6.Nilo CARRETERO - 22 - 69 - LM/AM - Banfield

Since I did my thread on the whole of Banfield last year, I've been keeping an eye on him. Makes a substitute appearance every 10 games or so, it's disappointing, but he is a decent player, who just needs his chance.

7.Emanuel PIO - 20 - 80 - CM/DM - Banfield

So here's a guy I totally omitted while doing a thread on his whole team. Brilliant, Mark. Anyways, this 20 year old gem has started all but one match this season. He has the 4th most minutes on Banfield, and is the lowest rated starter.

8.Jesus DATOLO - 24 - 88 - LM/AM - Boca Juniors

Datolo, in my opinion, should be a 90. We will see if SM will be generous. Datolo has played all but one match this season on the flank. He is starting to be well known for his perfectly placed crosses. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to Europe sooner or later. He has 2 goals to his name this season.

9.Juan FORLIN - 20 - 71 - CB - Boca Juniors

Forlin has made two starts and one substitute appearance this year; he is on a a thin backline for Boca. Being able to play anywhere in defense, he is being brought in slowly, but should start making an impact in the coming months.

10.Javier Hernan GARCIA - 21 - 80 - Gk - Boca Juniors

Garcia started coming in for the injured Caranta early in the season. After Caranta returned, bad form sent him back to the bench, and Garcia has been performing admirable. If the changes were today, he's be an 84. But the longer we wait, the higher he goes. He was also Sergio Romero's backup for the Argentina team that won the U20 World Cup.

11.Pablo MOUCHE - 21 - 76 - F - Boca Juniors

Another benched member of that U20 team, Mouche is well rated in the Boca system, he has even been given squad #7. Having appeared in 4 matches, his goal and assist look pretty good. Has stiff competition up front, but he is one to watch.

12.Ezequiel MUNOZ - 18 - 75 - CB - Boca Juniors

Hasn't broken into Boca yet, but there are already Milan talks for this talented 18 year old. Buy him now if you have the chance.

13.Osvaldo NICOLAS GAITAN - 20 - 72 - CM - Boca Juniors

Highly rated 20 year old has only started one game. BUT, he has 10 sub apps, totalling 282 mins. Oh, and did I forget to mention his 4 goals?

14.Ricardo NOIR - 21 - 73 - F - Boca Juniors

Starting to get annoyed at Boca. Where do they find these? Noir has been exellent this season, picking up 6 starts and 5 sub apps, for 565 mins. He has 2 goals and two assists in the process, another big riser.

15.Gabriel PALETTA - 22 - 87 - CB - Boca Juniors

Liverpool reject is doing great at Boca. Started every single match, played every single minute. Is the lowest rated of the back 4. Hm. 89? 90?

16.Fabian VARGAS - 28 - 88 - DM - Boca Juniors

The only player other than Paletta to start every match, this Inter disappointment is holding the young attack of Boca quite well. The Columbian international alse has two goals to his name. I'd rate him a 90.

17.Lucas VIATRI - 21 - 75 - F - Boca Juniors

The pick of the bunch for Boca. This 75 rated striker has started 11, subbed into 1, scored 6 goals, and added 4 assists to his name. Absolutly unbelievable stats for a newcomer to the squad. Maybe more young Argentines should start their careers in Ecuador, then move to Venezuela before going to a big name club!

18.Mauro BOSELLI - 23 - 85 - F - Estudiantes

He was always behind so many great players at Boca, never really got a fair shot. Well, fair shot he has. He has taken advantage of it, too. Taking a load off the aging José Calderon, Boselli has 9 starts and 2 subs, scoring 6 and assisting on 2. Could very well be a future 90.

19.Ivan MORENO Y FABIANESI - 29 - 88 - CM/RM - Estudiantes

Playing most games alongside Veron, and doing a great job. I wouldn't be surprised to see "El Matador" head back to his homeland to a mid-class Liga side. I think he should be an 89-90.

20.Juan Jose ARRAYA - 22 - 80 - CF - Gimnasia de Jujuy

22 year old has become a regular, he has 2 goals in 8 starts, plus 5 subs. Rise to 83.

21.Nestor MARTINERA - 21 - 79 - F - Gimansia de la Plata

21 year old is starting to break in. He has a goal on 423 minutes for Gimnasia.

22.Franco NIELL - 25 - 81 - F - Gimnasia de la Plata

Tiny striker (5'4) is back in Argentina after his loan to DC United of the USA. He is getting big minutes this season, 9 starts and 2 subs, punching in 2 goals.

23.Nelson IBANEZ - 26 - 74 - G - Godoy Cruz

Starting keeper, what else needs to be said. When a 74 rated keeper starts every match in top flight Argentina... Rise expected, about 80?

24.Ariel ROJAS - 22 - 71 - M - Godoy Cruz

Rojas has taken everyone by srprise by taking a midfield job in Godoy Cruz. He has started 6, and subbed in 3, totalling 542 mins.

25.Leandro CARUSO - 24 - 75 - W - Godoy Cruz

Went off the map in 2006 after a few years at Arsenal de Sarandi, but boy is he back. 4 goals in 8 starts, adding in 5 sub appearance, he is now a striker, and a key striker in Godoy's survival in the top flight.

26.Ivan NADAL - 21 - 73 - LB - Huracan

Young left back hasn't taken Huracan by storm (no pun intended), but he has been a regular substitute, which should mean a few extra rating points.

27.Juan Manuel INSAURRALDE - 24 - 82 - CB - Newell's Old Boys

Insaurralde has made the open starter's job his on the Newell defensive line with inspired performances, and two goals as well. 10 starts added in, and he should get a +3/+4

28.Diego TORRES - 26 - 83 - F/W - Newell's Old Boys

After losing a striker in the transfer window, they promoted Diego Torres to the pitch. 2 goals in 11 starts gives him a small rise.

29.Leandro TORRES - 20 - 79 - RM - Newell's Old Boys

Good year for the Torres' at Newell. This younger one, who has stuck to his hometown club throughout his youth, has 660 minutes played, 8 starts and 3 substitute appearances. Due for a nice little rise.

30.German CAFFA - 28 - 74 - G - Newell's Old Boys

Is clubless on the database, but he has signed with Newll as a free agent. Has 4 starts so should have a few points increase.

31.Gabriel MERCADO - 21 - 85 - CB/RB - Racing Club

Former U-20 international has been slowly taking over a starting spot last season. This season, it is his. 10 starts of 13, he should go up to 87.

32.Lihue Dario PRICHODA - 19 - 77 - RM - Racing Club

Prichoda is one of the few teenagers who has made an impact this season. He has 7 sub appearances to go with his 6 starts.

33.Franco ZUCULINI - 18 - 78 - RM/CM - Racing Club

Zuculini is one of the few teenagers who has made an impact this season. He has 13 starts, out of a possibility of 13. Chipped in with 1 goal, he is a must buy.

34.Jose SCHAFFER - 22 - 74 - LB - Racing Club

For some reason, he spend one year in Sweden with Gothenburg, but never made the first side. It's not a problem he has had in Avellanada, starting every signle match for Racing. Must buy.

35.Pablo CABALLERO - 22 - 71 - Racing Club

I don't know much about him to be honest, but he has 9 sub appearances.

36.Mateo MUSACCHIO - 18 - 75 - CB/RB - River Plate

Won't get a rise, but he is one for the future. Already a U20 international, Musacchio made his primera début at the age of 16. He is very highly touted.

37.Gustavo BOU - 18 - 73 - AM/F - River Plate

I'm reluctant to give ANY increases to a River Plate who are dead last, but Bou is turning out to be their silver lining. 4 starts, 1 goal, and he is playing very well of late.

38.Jorge BROUN - 22 - 80 - G - Rosario Central

Rosario have also been underachieving, but it would be very harsh to deny the man who has started every match but one a rise.

39.Alexis DANELON - 22 - 82 - RB/RM - Rosario Central

Well sure, Rosario have been bad, but at least they are developping new youth, unlike River. Danelon has started every match and is in for an increase. Has also scored twice, which is unbelievable for a 5'8 defender.

40.Diego BRAGHIERI - 21 - 82 - CB/LB - Rosario Central

Braghieri is another main cog of the youth movement, being solid at centre back, he has 11 starts under his belt.

41.Mariano PAGLIALUNGA - 20 - 72 - RM/LM - Rosario Central

One of the younger players, he has 3 starts and 5 subs this season to add to a few appearances late last season. He scored a goal against Velez, should be in for a nice little rise.

42.Jonathan David GOMEZ - 18 - 75 - AM - Rosario Central

Unexpectedly jumped into the squad this season and matches Paglialunga for appearances. Should get a small rise, he is one to watch for the future.

43.Nicolas BIANCHI ARCE - 21 - 82 - CB - San Lorenzo

Starting defender for the league leaders? Yeah I guess he could be in for a rise.

44.Jose SAN ROMAN - 20 - 77 - RB/RM - Tigre

45.Pablo FONTANELLO - 24 -77 - CB - Tigre

Tigre are surprisingly doing very well this season, these two defenders both have 6 starts and 2 sub appearances, both over 500 mins. This should get them to 80, at least.

46.Marton Gerardo MOREL - 28 - 84 - AM/F - Tigre

Well, sure he is rated well. But this guy has quitly achieved 9 goals in ten games. This eserves a small rise, no?

47.Omar TOBIO - 19 - 80 - CB - Velez Sarsfield

Tobio made his name last year, I think he was in the high 60's or low 70's. Anyways, he hasn't let go, starting 8 and subbing into 2, he deserves his 85.

48.Ricardo GASTON DIAZ - 20 - 80 - RB/RM Velez Sarsfield

Well, he has played more than Tobio, so I expect about the same rise. He has started in 10 and subbed into two.

49.Ivan BELLA - 19 - 75 - RM - Velez Sarsfield

Not exactly lighting the world on fire, but a start and 5 subs should be enough to gain him a few points. Keep an eye on him.

50.Jonathan CRISTALDO - 19 - 80 - F - Velez Sarsfield

A biit like Tobio, he went up a lot last time, but hasn't stopped. 4 goals in 11 starts should get him to 85 as well.

51.Paul REID - 29 - 74 - RB - Adelaide United

Sure, he won't ever be huge, but could be in for a +4, he has started 8 of ten for Adelaide.

52.Scott JAMIESON - 20 - 75 - LM - Adelaide United

20 year old has started 9 and subbed into one. Based on those stats, a small rise is expected. He spent three years with Bolton, so Europe isn't out of the question

53.Bradley PORTER - 21 - 73 - CM/DM - Central Coast Mariners

After a season with the feeder club, he was ready to make the step. 9 out of 10 starts later, he is in for a rise.

54.Evan BERGER - 21 - 64 - LM - Melbourne Victory

He will be a +10 riser, at least. Though the value won't go up by much. Anyways, he has 9 starts out of ten for Melbourne, and subbed into the other.

55.Jobe WHEELHOUSE - 23 - 74 - Newcastle United Jets

Wheelhouse was injured for a whole season, but has come back now. He has 9/10 starts.

56.Marko JESIC - 19 - 68 - F - Newcastle United Jets

Had to mention him because of his Wikipedia entry : "Marko Jesic is the best player going around and is set to sign with Chelsea F.c" That being said, he has one start and one goal this season. So who knows :)

57.Shannon COLE - 18 - 68 - LB/LM - Sydney FC

He is a big riser for the A-League. Could possibly get +10. The left wingback has 9 starts, 1 sub appearance, 2 goals, and has been called up to the Australian national team. And he's just 18.

58.Oliver PUSZTAI - 27 - 77 - RB/CB - Austria Karnten

He finally moved away from his native Hungary. Pusztai is a defender who has started 8 in Austria, which is good for 81/82.

59.Haris BUKVA - 20 - 78 - W/AM - Austria Karnten

After a few seasons on loan, this youth squad talent has 7 starts and 7 subs for the big team. Should rise to about 82 for now, talent to keep an eye on.

60.Atdhe NUHIU - 19 - 74 - CF - Austria Karnten

U20 Austrian international, but wants to play for Albania at the senior level, his application for citizenship is in. On the domestic scene, has 7 subs, totaling 100 mins. So keep an eye out.

61.Rubin OKOTIE - 21 - 83 - CF - FK Austria Wien

This Hulk of a man, born in Pakistan, has been a part of the NT at every level so far, eventually he will make the jump. For now though, he has become one of the main players for Wien, with 4 goals in 14 apps. Should jump to 85.

62.Thomas PIERMAYR - 19 - 74 - RM/RB - LASK Linz

The defense is pretty much set and there is no breaking into it. However. Piermayr is doing a pretty good job. 1 start only, but 11 subs totalling 319 minutes, and 2 goals. Surpringly the subs are mainly for Gansterer and not 39 year old warrior Michael Baur.

63.Marc JANKO - 25 - 85 - CF - Red Bull Salzburg

Where did he come from? Goes from unknown, to absolutly amazing! I've checked a few sources, including the official Bundesliga website, they all say the same thing. Marc Janko has 9 starts, 2 subs, 993 minutes, SEVENTEEN goals and 3 assists. AND he is now a player on the international stage for Austria. Get him. Now :)

64.Christoph STUCKLER - 28 - 78 - D/DM - Rheindorf Altach

He has started every game and has 2 goals. Rise to 81.

65.Stefan MAIERHOFER - 26 - 85 - CF - SK Rapid Wien

6'8 ex Bayern man is also now in the Austrian national setup, he has played a bit more than Janko (14 starts), but hasn't scored nearly as much (10 goals). Then again, since when is 10 goals in 14 matches something to laugh at? I'm curious to see what SM will do with these two skillful giants.

66.Josef SCHICKLGRUBER - 41 - 82 - G - SK Sturm Graz

Yes, he is 41. He has taken over the starters role and should be 84. Since when does age matter for a keeper?

67.Pavel NEKHAICHIK - 20 - 74 - LM - BATE

Forgive me for knowing nothing about it, at least I tried Belarus. This kid scored against Zenit in the Champions League, and is apparently doing great domestically as well.

68.Aleksandr IAKOVENKO - 21 - 80 - AM/LM - Anderlecht

Not much of a rise, maybe 83? He has 2 starts and 5 sub appearances, but 2 goals to his name.

69.Bakary Sare - 18 - 72 - CB/DM - Anderlecht

Well, he has over 100 mins for Anderlecht. And he wears # 99. So he must be good. He also played in UEFA cup against Bayern as a 17 year old... so they like him, obviously.

70.Chris KAMULETE-MAKIESE - 21 - 73 - CF - Charleroi

One start and 4 sub appearances, should be 76. Keep an eye if he keeps going. He is on loan from Lille.

71.Gertjan DE METS - 21 - 72 - DM - Club Brugge

He has 272 mins in the first ten matches, so we should see more of him as the season goes along. Deserves 77 for now.

72.Daniel CHAVEZ - 20 - 82 - F - Club Brugge

Scouts are raving about Sanchez, and so many clubs want him, it's hard to believe. He has 1 goal only this season, used mainly in a sub role, 8 subs, to add to his 1 start.

73.Dieter WITTESAELE - 19 - 75 - F/W - Dender EH

3 goals in 8 matches, 3 of them starts. Bought from Gent in the summer, don't be surprised if he goes back to a big club.

74.Roberto ROSALES - 19 - 83 - RM/RB - KAA Gent

Already a Venezuelan international, Rosales has started every single match. He is solid, I wouldn't be surprised to see an 85.

75.Yanis PAPASSARANTIS - 20 - 75 - LM - KSV Roeselare

Papassarantis, of obvious Greek descent, broke into the first team this year. He has 6 starts and 1 sub appearance, making for 527 mins. We can expect a 78-79 for now.

76.Ouwo Moussa MAAZOU - 20 - 80 - CF - Lokeren

The Nigerien (Niger, not Nigeria) striker has made quite an impression this year : in 9 starts, he has 6 goals.

77.Vitorio VILLANO - 20 - 73 - RM/AM - Tubize

I'd be surprised if he stays in Tubize long. Exiting flank player, started 6 and subbed in once. He isn't popular in Liege, after injuring Defour in practice last season.

78.Pereira EDSON - 23 - 80 - G - Atletico Mineiro

Has take over the starters role this season, and has played 20 matches this season.

79.Rodrigues MARCIO ARAUJO - 24 - 83 - CM/DM - Atletico Mineiro

Led Botafogo in time on the pitch, including defenders and keepers. Over 2500 mins, in 30 starts, and added in two goals. He should get a nice little rise.

80.Henrique RENAN OLIVEIRA - 18 - 75 - AM/F - Atletico Mineiro

One of the leaders of Botafogo, we have a potential +10 here. 22 starts for the attacking mid, and scored 5 goals.

81.Jose CASTILLO - 25 - 79 - CF - Atletico Mineiro

Not a key player, but still managed 14 starts and 8 sub appearances. Also has 2 goals to his name.

82.Rodrigo GALATTO - 25 - 82 - G - Atletico Paranaense

Took over the starters role. 26 starts for Atletico Paranaense. Rise to 85.

83.Luis CHICO - 21 - 72 - CM - Atletico Paranaense

Yet another possibility of +10. Chico hasn't gotten on the scoresheeet, but had 17 starts and 4 sub appearances, over 1700 minutes of play.

84.Rodrigues RENAN - 19 - 73 - DM - Atletico Paranaense

Renan isn't as much of a riser as the others, but he is still a good buy for smaller teams. Over 500 minutes, he has played 6 full games.

85.dos Santos RENAN - 19 - 78 - G - Botafogo

Unlike rumours spreading, he hasn't taken over the starters role. He is sharing it with Castillo. However, Castillo is at 86, and the are about even (15 starts to Castillo's 18).

86.Jose da Silva EDSON - 22 - 75 - CB - Botafogo

Not going to be a big riser by any means, but he does have over 600 minutes for Botafogo's defense.

87.Luciano TRIGUINHO - 29 - 80 - LB/LM - Botafogo

Botafogo have kept a pretty consistent back line most of the season, and Triguinho was in it. The others are rated between 85 and 87. His 2000 minutes should get him the same.

88.Garcia Leal ZE CARLOS - 28 - 83 - LB/DM - Botafogo

Ze Carlos should be switched to DM, that's where he has been playing. Anyways, 12 starts 9 subs, for 4 goals, should get him an increase.

89.Farias VANDERLEI - 24 - 75 - G - Coritiba

Coritiba are a team who have been outstanding, and their starting keepr deserves a +7/+8. Started 19 this season.

90.Donizeti MAURICIO - 23 - 82 - CB - Coritiba

Leader of this squad. 4 goals from the defense in 2666 minutes, that's 30 starts, most on the team.

91.Trevizan FELIPE - 21 - 71 - CB - Coritiba

Another big riser from Brazil. 1 goal in 1500 mins, 16 of those coming from starts.

92.Alexandre GUARU - 26 - 72 - LB - Coritiba

More of a LB/LM, but we'll take it. He has 735 mins this season, should be around 77. Also has a goal.

93.Santos RODRIGO MANCHA - 22 - 78 - DM - Coritiba

Second on the team in starts, he has nearly 2400 mins. Stats speak for themselves over a whole season.

94.Carneiro KEIRRISON - 19 - 83 - F - Coritiba

The kid has 25 starts, and 1 sub. He has been talked about a lot, mainly because of his 16 goals.

95.Henrique BRUNO AGUIAR - 22 - 75 - CB - Figueirense

18 starts and 6 subs make him a key player in the backline, though they have been underachieving.

96.Silva WILLIAM MATHEUS - 18 - 73 - LB/CB - Figueirense

Not quite as important as Bruno Aguiar, but almost 1000 mins nonetheless for the 18 year old.

97.Antonio MARQUINHO - 22 - 80 - DM - Figueirense

One of the playmakers of this side, he played 16 full matches, scoring twice.

98.Vinicius TARTA - 19 - 77 - AM/F - Figueirense

Has appeared in most matches, 11 as a starter and 12 as a substitute. Chipped in with 2 goals.

99.Bitencourt MAICON - 18 - 70 - F - Figueirense

Almost reached 500 mins. 4 starts, 5 subs.

100.Gomes FERNANDO - 22 - 80 - DM/CM - Goias

Nearly reached 2000 minutes, great buy for those who got him at 74.

101.Leandro VICTOR - 25 - 85 - G - Gremio

Well, when you start every match for a top Brazilian side, you deserve 88.

102.Humberto REVER - 23 - 83 - CB - Gremio

Closer to 3000 minutes than 2500, which is amazing. Also added 2 goals. One of the players who has played the most in the entire league. I think he should be pushing 88 as well.

103.Rohde FELIPE MATTIONI - 20 - 72 - RB - Gremio

Another big riser, he has 9 starts, all recent, and 2 sub appearances, nearly 900 minutes.

104.Silva Santos HELDER - 20 - 80 - LB/LM - Gremio

Started off well, but tailed off, isn't playing as much. However 1300 minutes should still get him an 83.

105.Fabio PEREIRA - 29 - 86 - CB - Gremio

Yes, 4 Gremio defenders worth mentionning. Pereira has over 2200 minutes, as well as a goal. Should be closer to 89, though will probably get 87 only.

106.Henrique WILLIAN MAGRAO - 21 - 80 - Gremio

3 goals in 1900 minutes, over 22 starts, Willian is one of the best buys you can get in Brazil...

107.Pereira RAFAEL CARIOCA - 19 - 80 - Gremio

... however, it's not even close to what Carioca has achieved. Over 2500 minutes from midfield, Rafael could hit 87 if SM arn't too conservative. The pick of the bunch, has already been linked with a move to Italy.

108.de Souza DOUGLAS COSTA - 18 - 75 - Gremio

Probably the best prospect on this team, has just started playing recently. Has been linked to pretty much every big European side, the kid will be a star. 1 goal in 5 starts should assure a small rise for now.

109.Melo CLEMER - 40 - 85 - G - Internacional

Now that Renan is at Valencia, he got his job back. Up to 87.

110.Bittencourt DANNY MORAIS - 23 - 74 - CB - International

1000 minutes in the Inter back 4 is worthy of a nice rise for Danny.

111.Barcellos TAISON - 20 - 75 - AM - Internacional

The fact that he has started 15 and subbed in 10 is amazing, considering that he has d'Allessandro and Dani Carvalho on the same team, in the same position. Taison has a 33 million euro release clause, and is a must-buy.

112.Leal Fonseca FERNANDO - 27 - 75 - G - Ipatinga

Started about half the matches, should be good for 80.

113.Jesus Sousa DERLEY - 22 - 72 - CM - Nautico

He has started lately, stringing together 6 starts. Should be good for an increase.

114.Bruno EDUARDO ERE - 20 - 75 - DM - Nautico

1116 minutes holding up the midfield of Nautico. Nice rise coming in.

115.dos Santos MAURICIO - 20 - 73 - CB - Palmeiras

First of a good few Palmeiras risers. He has 1 goal in 10 starts, 900 minutes played.

116.Antonio FABINHO CAPIXABA - 24 - 72 - RB - Palmeiras

He has 8 starts and 3 subs, will increase a few points.

117.Jose da Costa JUMAR - 22 - 73 - DM - Palmeiras

He is regularly subbed off, but 13 starts speak for themselves. 900 minutes.

118.Laurindo SANDRO SILVA - 24 - 73 - DM - Palmeiras

One of the biggest risers here, I think he is guaranteed a +10. He has two goals, started 19 matches and subbed in 5 times. Big riser.

119.Renato DOUGLAS - 25 - 80 - G - Santos

Took over the starting role from Fabio Santos. 17 apps should mean a rise.

120.Santos ZE LUIS - 29 - 85 - DM/CM - Sao Paulo

Ze Luis has taken over Sao Paulo's midfield since arriving this season. 1 goal in 27 starts, will hopefully get his 88.

121.Rinaldo KASSIO - 21 - 72 - AM - Sport Recife

9 starts and 5 subs, 1 goal for weak side in Brazil, should still get his rise.

122.Soares Pina EDU - 19 - 72 - LB - Vasco da Gama

885 mins over 12 starts gives this youngster a good rise.

123.Silva de Oliveira VICTOR - 20 - 72 - CB - Vasco da Gama

8 starts for this one, should follow Edu, with Edu rising more.

124.Santo ALEX TEXEIRA - 18 - 77 - AM/F - Vasco da Gama

Biggest riser on Vasco, this teenager has 5 goals in 20 starts, + 5 subs. Should move to Europe within the next little while.

125.Reis da Silva WALLACE - 20 - 72 - CB - Vitoria

Nearly hit 1000 minutes on a rising Victoria squad.

126.Santos WILLIANS SANTANA - 20 - 76 - AM - Vitoria

Told you to get him when he was at 70... now up to 26 starts, 2128 minutes, and 2 goals.

127.Goncalves MARQUINHOS - 19 - 80 - AM/F - Vitoria

He has been brilliant, leader of the pack. 2152 mins, 7 goals and 3 assists, he is the creative force behind this young squad.

128.Aleksandar KOSORIC - 21 - 72 - D - Slavija

One of the top defenders for the Bosnian side, he is heavily involved in the U21 setup for Bosnia.

129.Emilio VARGAS - 25 - 74 - D - Cobreloa

Slowly finding his way into the Chilean side's lineup. He had 5 starts and 4 sub appearances so far.

130.Luis PAVEZ - 20 - 78 - DM - Palestino

Has jumped into the starting line for a squad where most players are rated 82.

131.Enzo GUTIERREZ - 22 - 78 - AM - Rangers de Talca

Has featured in every match so far for the Rnagers, but in a ratings matter, that should only get him to 80.

132.Fernando CORDERO - 21 - 78 - LM - Union Espinola

Has been jumping into the starting lineup most of the season, should hit 80.

133.Alfredo Padilla - 19 - 80 - F - Atletico Junior

19 year old is their starting striker now, 2 goals in 14 Apertuna games.

134.Raul ASPRILLA - 16 - 70 - F - Boyaca Chico

Started 7 in the Apertuna, but has tailed off, with only 2 sub appearances in the Clausura.

135.Danny AGUILAR - 22 - 75 - M - Deportive Cali

Has played in almost every game, 5 starts and 7 subs, for one of the top Columbian teams. Decent playmaker.

136.John HURTADO - 24 - 81 - CB - Deportivo Cali

Started all but one for one of the top Columbian teams. Deserves an 84.

137.Rene HIGUITA - 42 - ?? - G - Deportivo Pereira

Yes, the legendary Higuita. Needs to be added, he has played 15 games in the Clausura.

138.Dorlan PABON - 20 - 72 - M - Envigado

Finally scored his first goal. Pavon is a decent midfielder, who has started 7 matches and subbed into 5 more.

139.Tomislav PAVLICIC - 24 - 71 - M - Cibalia

I can't find much as far as Croatian statistics, all I know is that he has two goals for a very weak team.

140.Milan BADELJ - 19 - 78 - AM/CM - Dinamo Zagreb

Again, going by goals only, he has two. However, we do know that he is touted as Modric's replacement. Very good player.

141.Luis IBANEZ - 20 - 72 - LB/LM - Dinamo Zagreb

Argentine has one goal since signing from Boca Juniors

142.Ivan MILICEVIC - 20 - 72 - CF - Osijek

He has 4 goals this season, so he must be doing something right.

143.Mehmed ALISPAHIC - 20 - 74 - RM - Sibenik

The midfielder has 2 goasls so far this season. I wish I could get apps, but can't read Croatian.

144.Benjamin ONWUACHI - 24 - 78 - F - APOEL

Since joining Nicosia on loan, the Nigerian striker has 4 goals in 5 matches. Definatly worth a shot.

145.Martin ZIVNY - 27 - 78 - CB/RB - 1. FC Brno

848 minutes in the opening 12 games make him a starter, he deserves another +3.

146.Lukas MARECEK - 18 - 78 - CM - 1. FC Brno

Marecek is a rare 18 year old starting regularly in the Czech elite league. Scratch that, he has started all 12. Definatly buy him if you can.

147.Antonin FANTIS - 16 - 74 - F - 1.FK Pribram

Not even close to being 17 yet. Anyways, the 1992 born striket has been getting minutes, nearly 200. Rise or not is debatable, but he is definatly making a name for himself.

148.Ondrej CELUSTKA - 19 - 75 - D - FC Tescoma Zlin

Wasn't expected to have a big role, But he has taken it anyway. Has started in 7 of 12.

149.Zdenek KONECNIK - 21 - 74 - LM - FC Tescoma Zlin

He is ready to take over the left flank on a permanent basis. Over 400 mins in 5 starts, he will assume more responsability as the season goes on.

150.Petr MACH - 23 - 72 - D - Mlada Boleslav

Mach is one of the best picks of the Czech league, 729 mins, 8 starts. He should go up quite a bit if he keeps going.

151.Martin DOLEZAL - 18 - 72 - F - Sigma Olomouc

Not exactly shattering the league. 5 sub appearances do deserve a small rise for now, and he's just 18, so he will get a ton of chances.

152.Lukas HAJNIK - 23 - 74 - CB - SK Kladno

Hajnik has 4 starts for a bad Kladno side.

153.Vit BENES - 20 - 75 - CB - SK Kladno

Same story. 5 starts, 3 subs for a bad Kladno.

154.Tijani BELAID - 21 - 85 - AM/RM - Slavia Praha

From terrible teams to great teams. This Slavia is dominant, and led by youth. The Tunisian international has been phenomenal, he has 6 goals in about 800 minutes. He has finally found a home, after spells at Inter and PSV. Don't be surprised if he moves to a bigger club.

155.Tomas NECID - 19 - 83 - F - Slavia Praha (CSKA Moskva)

Lets hope he doesnt rot at CSKA like Janczyk and Kalouda. He will join them in January. But for now, Necid is having fun in the Czech Republic. 9 goals in 11 matches, he has been awesome.

156.Gianluca LITTERI - 20 - 72 - F - Slavia Praha (Inter)

He is in on loan from Inter, expect him to have a bigger role when Necid is gone. For now, he has just made two appearances though. 1 goal.

157.Bono WILFRIED - 19 - 74 - F - Sparta Praha

Transferred from Wazi in the summer, he was the topscorer in the Ivorian League last season, and JUST turned 19 in October. Only has 3 sub apps, but he will get chances as he adapts.

158.Vaclav KADLEC - 16 - ?? - F - Sparta Praha

16 year old Kadlec has 2 sub appearances. Don't know much about him, but he's freaking 16 playing for the most historic club in the Republic.

159.Petr JIRACEK - 22 - 75 - M - Viktoria Plzen

Jiracek is now a regular, having started 9 matches, and 3 sub apps as well.

160.Lucas CACA - 26 - 82 - W/F - Aalbork BK

After a few seasons in Serie B (Brazil), DEDE's (Borussia) younger brother is playing well in Denmark. He has 7 starts and 4 subs, totalling 3 goals for the Danish champs.

161.Ousman JALLOW - 20 - 75 - CF - Brøndby IF

Since transferring from the UAE, the Gambian international has 5 starts, and 4 goals. He is a must buy. Arsenal and Chelsea wanted him, but work permits stopêd that.

162.Daniel WASS - 19 - 80 - RB/DM - Brøndby IF

Wass in a Danish U14, U15, u16, u17, u18, u19 and u21 international. Skipped u20 because of his play at Brøndby. With his 900 mins this season, he deserves another rise.

163.Mathias Zanka JORGENSEN - 18 - 80 - CB - FC København

Copenhagen have retaken their spot as best team in Denmark as Aalborg is faltering domestically, and Zanka deserves as big a rise as any. Zanka was linked with Arsenal and Liverpool, but had a major injury causing him to miss some time in 2007. Now, he's regained his status as the hottest Danish prospect. He is close to 1000 mins, 9 of 12 starts and 2 subs. He plays for U21 as an 18 year old. Exellent prospect.

164.Simon RICHTER - 23 - 78 - LB/RB - FC Nordsjaelland

Made the wingback job his. He has 1 goal in 9 starts.

165.Mike RODRIGUEZ - 19 - 80 - CM - Barcelona SC

Rodriguez has 8/14 starts in the Second Fase of the Ecuadorian League, Barcelona finished first.

166.Edison PRECIADO - 22 - 77 - CF - Deportivo Cuenca

6 starts, 3 subs and 3 goals for the striker who is starting to be a fixture in Ecuador.

167.Fabricio GUEVARA - 19 - 80 - CM - El Nacional

Only player to start 13 of 14 matches for El Nacional. Rise to 83/84?

168.Jefferson PINTO - 18 - 77 - CM - Emelec

Pinto has become a starter in the midfield, and I've seen him play, he is solid for an 18 year old.

169.Marcos CAICEDO - 16 - 74 - LM - Emelec

You wouldn't think so, but Caicedo has 4 starts in the Clausura so far and is actually a good riser.

170.Alexander DOMINGUEZ - 21 - 80 - G - LDU Quito

Has become the league starter ahead of Cevallos for the Copa Libertadores winners. In for a nice rise. Cevallos seems to play Cups, and Dominguez plays league.

171.Israel CHANGO - 19 - 79 - AM - LDU Quito

Chango Jaramillo as he is known has become a very influential player for LDU, starting 11 matches in the Second Fase of the Ecuadorian league. Definate riser.

172.Jefferson LARA - 18 - 76 - M - LDU Quito

What makes LDU so special is that they can bring in youth and they will perform as well as the seniors. Lara started 7 times in the league to relieve the tired COPA vets.

173.Byron CAMACHO - 20 - 74 - CM - LDU Quito

Unlike the other Quito players I have mentionned, Camacho has played in 4 copa matches to go with his 6 League starts.

174.Edison CAICEDO - 18 - 80 - CM - Macara

Edison is the only Macara man(or kid) to start every single Clausura match. And they didnt have the cup to worry about. Should go to about 82/83 as they arn't a top notch team.

175.Henry ANIER - 17 - 77 - F - Flora Tallinn

Has 14 goals in this season, which makes him 7th in the league after 34 matches.

176.Artjom DMITRIJEV - 19 - 77 - F - TMVK

12 goals in the same leauge, he is 9th in the league. Most of the best players are around 81

177.Jari NIKKILA - 19 - 70 - RB - FC Haka

Finnish risers don't go too high. He has 7/26 starts.

178.Jaakko LEPOLA - 18 - 70 - CM - FC Honka

Only reason I'm posting these is to make a few thousand k. He has 5 starts, 9 subs.

179.Drilon SHALA - 21 - 72 - F - FC Lahti

13 starts, 7 subs and 4 goals for high flying Lahti.

180.Sebastian MANNSTROM - 20 - 72 - W - FF Jaro

17 starts, 6 subs, 4 goals for minnows Jaro.

181.Tony ODORISIO - 23 - 72 - DM - KooTeePee

13 starts and 3 subs for KooTeePee, who have won 1 of their last 24.

182.Chris JAMES - 21 - 70 - CM - Tampere United

13 starts for a much better team, also added 4 subs and 3 goals.

183.Remy RIOU - 21 - 86 - G - Auxerre

Riou is an athletic keeper who has transferred to Auxerre from Olympique Lyonnais. He has played every minute for the club this season.

184.Moussa NARRY - 22 - 84 - DM - Auxerre

Ghanaian international has made some noise since arriving from Sahel in the summer window. He has started 10 of the 12 matches, playing 815 mins.

185.Maxime JASSE - 20 - 70 - LB/DM - Auxerre

The experienced U21 (8 goals in 18 matches) has made 3 sub appearances totalling 16 minutes. No rise yet, but keep an eye out.

186.Youssef ADNANE - 23 - 74 - F - Caen

Adnane, former Brest product, has started three and subbed one.

187.Sofiane FEGHOULI - 18 - 83 - AM - Grenoble

Grenoble are already bracing for bids from England, Spain and Italy for this wonderkid, who already has 11 starts this year to go with 26 last year. He has a great future, pick him up if you can.

188.Yannick BOLI - 20 - 73 - CF - Le Havre

The 20 year old is on loan from PSG. He has started 3 and subbed in once, for 200 mins.

189.Fredrik STROMSTAD - 26 - 86 - AM/RM - Le Mans

He has played in every match so far in his first year in France. 810 mins, and 3 assists to his name.

190.Modibo MAIGA - 22 - 84 - CF - Le Mans

Has started 9 matches this year and subbed into the others. 4 goals to his name.

191.Mathieu DOSSEVI - 20 - 74 - RM - Le Mans

141 minutes. Finding it hard to break in, but is still getting a few mins.

192.Ludovic BAAL - 22 - 82 - LB/LM - Le Mans

Ludo Baal has started getting midfield minutes on the flank. He has played 430 mins this season, deserves a small rise.

193.Conceiçao EMERSON - 22 - 80 - LB/CB - Lille

Emerson is breaking into the squad. He has 4 starts and 6 subs, 500 mins total.

194.Aurelian CHEDJOU - 23 - 78 - CM - Lille

After countless seasons travelling through various B teams, he finally has a spot. 6 starts, 2 subs, 563 mins at Lille. Also played Olympics for Cameroon.

195.Eden HAZARD - 17 - 75 - AM - Lille

Hazard is known as one of the best young players in his generation, and the promise of Belgium. Lille are bringing him up slowly, he has subbed in 6 times, totalling 81 minutes. He has his first goal as well.

196.Bakary SORO - 22 - 75 - CB - Lorient

He is so highly rated that the Ivory Coast called him up for the ACN qualifiers. Soro, who had a brief spell at Charlton, is making a name for himself in France. He has 444 minutes played so far.

197.Andre AYEW - 18 - 82 - W/F - Lorient

Marseille's play to loan him out for experience has worked. Ayew has started 5, subbed 5. 2 goals in 561 total minutes. He is a very highly rated talent, son of the great Abedi PELE.

198.Lamine GASSAMA - 19 - 78 - RB/CB - Lyon

Gassama is being used to replace injured defenders in Lyon. He is very highly rated by the organization, who ideally would've waited longer to bring him in, but he is holding his own. 2 starts, full 180 mins.

199.Anthony MOUNIER - 21 - 77 - W/F - Lyon

Amazing how Lyon keep pumping these out of the academy. Mounier isn't one of the better players to come out of the academy, but he has 4 starts, 3 subs in Ligue 1. Doing quite well.

200.Stephane RUFFIER - 22 - 85 - G - Monaco

Took over the starting job from Flavio Roma, for good.

201.Nicolas N'KOULOU - 18 - 77 - RB/CB - Monaco

Already a Cameroon U23 (he was in the Olympics), N'Koulou has drawn the attention of Sevilla, Arsenal, Atletico and Lyon. N'Koulou has 8 starts for 700 minutes, he should get a hefty rise.

202.Frederic NIMANI - 20 - 83 - CF - Monaco

A rising star, Nimani has scored 4 goals in 800 minutes this season, becoming Monaco's #1 striker in the process.

203.Alfred N'DIAYE - 18 - 74 - CM/DM - Nancy

185 minutes only, but he has impressed with those minutes.

204.Ferreira DOUGLAO - 22 - 76 - CB/RB - Nantes

Nantes picked him up in the minnows of small league Brazil, but he has played 233 minutes so far, and is just adapting to French play. Give him time, he might be worth your cash.

205.Christian BEKAMENGA - 22 - 75 - CF - Nantes

One of the best buys in the French league. Just transferred from Malaysia (where he had 89 goals in 92 games) and played for Cameroon at the Olympics. In France, he has 5 starts and 4 subs, where he is clicking with Klasnic. He has 2 goals.

206.Mahamane TRAORE - 20 - 80 - AM - Nice

Malian international has scored 1 goal in 319 mins this season.

207.Guillaume HOARAU - 24 - 87 - CF - Paris Saint-Germain

He was the leading scorer in Ligue 2 last year, gained a transfer to PSG and never looked back. 6 goals in 1034 minutes.

208.Yohan BENALOUNE - 21 - 80 - CB - Saint-Étienne

The Centreback has taken advantage of poor form to sneak into the squad. He has 5 starts, 495 mins.

209.Omar DAF - 31 - 82 - RB/LB - Sochaux

Though they are dead last, the 31 year old has been better. He has 521 mins, his best since 2003.

210.Marvin MARTIN - 20 - 74 - CM/AM - Sochaux

He hasn't played a minute for Sochaux before this season, suddenly he has 5 starts and 2 subs, 455 mins total. Due for a nice rise.

211.Vincent NOGUEIRA - 20 - 72 - RM - Sochaux

Sochaux are trying everything. This particular midfielder has 156 mins played.

212.Geoffrey TULASNE - 20 - 72 - CM - Sochaux

.. and this one has 121 mins.

213.Sloan PRIVAT - 19 - 74 - CF - Sochaux

He has played a bit more. 300 minutes. And 1 goal.

214.Cedric CARRASSO - 26 - 86 - G - Toulouse

Toulouse are back at the top of the table (4th) and the former Marseille man takes some of the credit. Hasn't missed a minute.

215.Cheik M'BENGUE - 20 - 76 - CB/LB - Toulouse

Has been impressing, taking precious minutes away from Jeremy Mathieu. He is a future star. Played 420 mins so far.

216.Etienne CAPOUE - 20 - 82 - DM - Toulouse

Never got much attention before this season, but he has started 9 matches and has 831 minutes this year. Also has a goal.

217.Andre-Pierre GIGNAC - 22 - 87 - F/AM - Toulouse

All it took was a season of getting used to. Former Lorient man is now the go-to man now that Elmander has left, and he is relishing the role. 11 starts, totalling 944 mins. Has 5 goals also, definatly due for a rise.

218.Ludovic GUERRIERO - 23 - 80 - DM/CM - Ajaccio

Guerriero has just transferred from Nancy, where he only played in 10 matches in 4 seasons. Well, he has 12 starts so far in ligue 2, totalling 1115 mins, and has added in 2 goals.

219.Cheik Tidiane DIABATE - 20 - 80 - CF - Ajaccio

Diabate got caught in the numbers in Bordeaux, with 5 more experienced strikers ahead, so they loaned him to Ajaccio. Good move. In 11 starts (977 mins), he has 2 assists and 7 goals. Definate riser.

220.Steven NZONZI - 19 - 77 - Amiens

The tall youngster has broken into the sqaud, he has 7 starts, 5 subs and 713 total mins.

221.Bruno ECUELE MANGA - 20 - 80 - Angers SCO

Ex Bordeaux youth and Gabonese international has 937 in his first season in Angers. Also added in a goal. Decent prospect.

222.Floyd AYITE - AM/F - 19 - 78 - Angers SCO

Ayité is on loan from Bordeaux (who have a big influence on div 2 apparently), and is getting minutes. He has started 7, subbed in 2, and has 600 mins played. Still looking for his first goal or assist.

223.Serge DEBLE - 19 - 74 - F - Angers SCO

He has come out of nowhere to become an impact player for Angers. Only has one start, but is a regular sub. He has 221 mins, and 1 goal.

224.Salim MOIZINI - 23 - 70 - W - Bastia

Getting some minutes, has subbed in 5 times.

225.Nicolas MARTINETTI - 19 - 70 - RB - Bastia

The young defender is making a bit of noise, 2 full starts, 2 cautions.

226.Ludovic GENEST - 21 - 78 - F/W - Bastia

Genest wasnt getting very many chances at Auxerre, so they loaned him out to SC Bastia. In 800 minutes this season, he has 3 assists and 2 goals.

227.Jean Francois BEDENIK - 29 - 78 - Boulogne

Has taken over from Bague as starter for the only team above Lens in the standings.

228.Zargo TOURE - 18 - 75 - RM/AM - Boulogne

The midfielder came out of nowhere for the league leaders, but suddenly has over 750 minutes, 9 starts and 2 sub appearances. He is rising fast in the second division.

229.Ahmed KASHI - 19 - 73 - CM - Chateauroux

This youngster has 3 starts and a sub appearance, totalling 310 mins. He is only on a one year contract, so he is a wild-card.

230.Bakary SAKO - 20 - 78 - AM/W - Chateauroux

After 17 matches in '06 and 15 in '07, this season he already has 11. Also has his second career goal for la Berrichone, so you can expect a rise.

231.Charles BOATENG - 18 - 78 - DM/CM - Dijon FCO

U-17 international for Ghana has been pure gold this season. He has 2 goals in 11 matches, 626 minutes, and has been playing very well on a young Dijon side.

232.Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG - 19 - 78 - F - Dijon FCO

Scored 7 goals in 6 games in the Champions youth cup for Milan's youth squad, which pushed Milan to loan him out for a season just to see how he would do. 4 goals and 883 minutes later, we can say it is a success. Definate talent to snap up.

233.Cesar SEBASTIAN RIBAS - 20 - 77 - CF - Dijon FCO

Prior to this season, he had only played 3 matches on loan with Spezia, and one coppa italia match for Inter. He was sold to Dijon, where he has been shining. He has started 11 times, and has 950 minutes. He has 3 goals to his name, and is sure to be a name to watch.

234.Bakari KONE - 20 - 77 - CB - Guingamp

No, Marseille's tiny hitman isn't the only Bakari Kone making noise. Kone has been starting for strugglers Guingamp, 10 starts to be exact.

235.Arnaud BROCARD - 22 - 70 - G - Lens

He has 4 starts for a Lens team that is way too good for Ligue 2.

236.Kevin MONNET-PAQUET - 20 - 82 - F/W - Lens

He is 82, which is very low for Lens. Has 5 goals in 900 minutes, it's enough for an 85 imo.

237.Oumar SISSOKO - 21 - 72 - G - Metz

Malian international, future starter for club and country. Sissoko has only conceded twice in 250 minutes this season, and is making the manager think twice about who should start, with Marichez getting older. Also played 2 games in the League cup (180 mins), with 2 clean sheets.

238.Nicolas FARINA - 22 - 73 - F - Metz

No I am not name biased ;). He has played both cup matches, looking good, and subbed in 4 times in the league, scoring 1 goal.

239.Jean-Philippe SABO - 21 - 74 - LB - Montpellier HSC

Here is a very good buy. He is on loan from Marseille, and has started 3 times. He has subbed in an additionnal 9 times, and has a goal to his name. 450 total mins. Also played both cup matches.

240.Sadio SANKHARE - 27 - 75 - CB - Nimes Olympique

Transferred from Grenoble and has started 9 since then. 827 mins, should hit 80.

241.Wilfried MOIMBE - 20 - 76 - LM/LB - Reims

Yet another on loan from Bordeaux. Moimbe has starts 8, subbed in 4, has 680 mins. Also has a goal in the Coupe de la Ligue.

242.Odair FORTES - 21 - 74 - RM/RB - Reims

The Cape-Verdian man has just joined Reims, subbing in 6 times and starting 2. He has 343 mins.

243.Lucas DEAUX - 19 - 74 - DM/D - Reims

More of a centre mid, and one of the best buys you can get. He has played 8 full games (720 mins) and has added in 3 goals for Reims.

244.Lossemy KARABOUÉ - 20 - 73 - W - Sedan

After a few years in the Lyon academy, it was time for Karaboué to find a job. So he went to Sedan. He is doing his job quite well now, 5 starts 4 subs for 500 mins, plus a full 90 mins in the League Cup.

245.Jean-Alain FANCHONE - 20 - 78 - LB - Strasbourg

Has locked up for 5 more years in Strasbourg, who are in a promotion spot. Fanchone has 9 starts, 782 minutes, and 2 assists. Additionnally, he played in the League Cup match (ET, 120 mins). Should've bought him when he was a 70. Still a good buy for the 3rd place team.

246.Julien FAUSSURIER - 21 - 75 - DM - Troyes

Ex-Lyonnais youth has been making noise. He has started 9 and subbed in 2, 815 mins. Also played 2 in the League Cup.

247.Claudio BEAUVUE - 20 - 76 - W/F - Troyes

Started the season at 70, Beauvue now has 13 games (5 st, 8 su) with 616 mins. He has 2 cautions and has been sent off once.

248.Osa GUOBADIA - 21 - 71 - AM/CM - Makedonija Gj P

He has started 6/8 for the league leaders in Macedonia, most are rated about 78. Should be worth a tasty gamble.

249.Demba BA - 23 - 85 - CF - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

I could name all of Hoffenheim, but can't be bothered. Bah has started 11/11 matches, and has 6 goals.

250.Vedad IBISEVIC - 24 - 85 - CF - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Well known already, Ibisevic has 13 goals and 5 assists in 11 starts. Amazing.

251.Adriano Buss HENRIQUE - 22 - 86 - CB/RB - Bayer Leverkusen

The loanee from Barce is one of two players (Rolfes) who hasn't missed a minute yet.

252.Arturo VIDAL - 21 - 88 - DM/D - Bayer Leverkusen

Finally made that spot his. Has started every match, and has 3 goals. Should be 90.

253.Michal KADLEC - 23 - 87 - LB/CB - Bayer Leverkusen

Has started every match but 1 and played well since arriving from the Czech Republic.

254.Soares RENATO AUGUSTO - 20 - 88 - AM - Bayer Leverlusen

See - Vidal - exept he only has 1 goal.

255.Patrick HELMES - 24 - 87 - F - Bayer Leverkusen

Helmes has started every match, 902 mins, and has scored 8 goals. Also is a German international.

256.Neven SUBOTIC - 19 - 85 - CB - Borussia Dortmund

US international is the only player to not miss a minute since arriving from Mainz. He also has 3 goals and has attracted a lot of attention.

257.Mats HUMMELS - 19 - 84 - CB - Borussia Dortmund

The Munich youth product has 7 starts ans 1 sub appearance, with 1 goal

258.Marcel SCHMELZER - 20 - 80 - LB - Borussia Dortmund

Has filled in admirably as Dede's injury cover. Has 583 quality minutes under his belt, is in for a rise.

259.Karim MATMOUR - 23 - 83 - F/W - Borussia Monchengladbach

One of the only players to really impress, he deserves a rise due to his quality. Has started all 11 matches, usually behind Friend.

260.Christian LELL - 24 - 89 - RB - Bayern Munich

Their starting RB deserves 90.

261.Michael RENSING - 24 - 88 - G - Bayern Munich

Their starting Gk deserves 90.

262.Kevin PEZZONI - 19 - 75 - CB/DM - 1 FC Koln

Pezzoni has 539 mins (6 starts) for newly promoted Cologne.

263.Faton TOSKI - 21 - 83 - LM/AM - Eintracht Frankfurt

Toski is becoming a kew player for Frankfurt. He has 7 starts, 518 mins, and 1 goal.

264.Guy DEMEL - D/DM - 27 - 87 - Hamburger SV

He has been in and out of the starting lineup for years here, he deserves an 89. This season, he has 10 starts, 956 mins.

265.Konstantin RAUSCH - 18 - 78 - LB/LM - Hannover 96

Rausch has quietly replaced 39 year old Tarnat, who is double his age, in the starting line of defense. He has 6 starts, 533 minutes.

266.Bastian SCHULZ - 23 - 77 - DM - Hannover 96

He has a nice cameo in the Hanover side this year. Not playing that much (4 starts), but has a goal and an assist, making the most of it.

267.Stefano CELOZZI - 20 - 80 - RB - Karlsruher SC

Ex-Bayern man has 813 mins in 9 starts. Worth a buy.

268.Sebastian BOENISCH - 21 - 85 - LB/LM - Werder Bremen

Finally a solution to the left-back problem at Bremen. Boenisch is a real talent, having started seven and subbed in twice. 650 mins.

269.Sebastian PRÖDL - 21 - 86 - CB - Werder Bremen

Austrian international is packing up the minutes, 7 starts at the centre of Bremen's defense with Naldo.

270.Claudio PIZARRO - 30 - 88 - CF - Werder Bremen

He's better in Germany. On loan from Chelsea, he has 7 goals in 8 league matches.

271.Timo GEBHART - 19 - 79 - CM/AM - TSV 1860 Munchen

Gebhart is the top scorer for 1860, with 4 goals in 7 starts, plus 4 subs.

272.Nikolas LEDGERWOOD - 23 - 77 - DM - TSV 1860 Munchen

Woot, a Canadian. He has 1 goal in 7 starts, 667 mins total.

273.Manuel SCHAFFLER - 19 - 74 - F - TSV 1860 Munchen

19 year old has 6 starts, almost 500 minutes for Munich, due for a rise.

274.Sandro WAGNER - 20 - 78 - F/W - MSV Duisberg

Ex Bayern man leads the front line for MSV, 3 goals and 2 assists in 665 minutes, 8 starts.

275.David HOILETT - 18 - 77 - CF - FC St. Pauli

Another Canadian, this one, 18 years old, has 6 starts and 4 subs, rated lower than most on the Hamburg side.

276.Alain Junior OLLE OLLE - 21 - 75 - LM/LM - SC Freiburg

Not a riser yet, has only appeared once, but he impressed a lot at the Olympics for Cameroon.

277.Johannes FLUM - 20 - 78 - DM - SC Freiburg

Only Schwaab (84) has played more than Flum, who has started 10 and subbed into the other match.

278.Sami ALLAGUI - 22 - 81 - CF - Greuter Furth

Allagui has been on fire this season. He has 10 goals in 8 games, the Ibisevic of Bundesliga II.

279.Kai HESSE - 23 - 74 - W/F - 1. FC Kaiserslautern

Hesse has taken over Simpson's spot on the left. He has 2 goals in 550 minutes.

280.Lewis HOLTBY - 18 - 76 - F/AM - Alemannia Aachen

The 18 year old striker is starting to get the managers attention. He has 7 starts and 2 sub apps.

281.Lars BENDER - 20 - 73 - M - TuS 1911 Koblenz

Bender has racked up over 400 minutes this season, will get a rise.

282.Soares ANDERSON - 20 - 73 - CB - VFL Osnabrück

Anderson came to Osnabruck with the intentionn of playing. 708 mins later, he is a starter for CFL, and in for a hefty rise.

283.Takumi SHIMOHIRA - 20 - 72 - D - Gamba Osaka

Yound defender should get quite the rise after starting 1/3rd of all matches. 10 starts, 815 minutes.

284.Takayuki CHANO - 31 - 80 - LB/CB - Jubilo Iwata

Chano has started 25 of 30 matches, which makes him even with the 84 rated defenders on the squad. Logic says...

285.Kosuke YAMAMOTO - 19 - 73 - M - Jubilo Iwata

Yamamoto has started playing more regularly, starting 6 and subbing in 4. His 550 mins gets him a rise of about 4.

286.Takanori SUGENO - 24 - 80 - G - Kashiwa Reysol

He took over the #1 spot this season from an 83 rated keeper.

287.Kenji BABA - 23 - 75 - M - Vissel Kobe

The midfielder has had 11 starts this season 723 mins.

288.Kristaps GREBIS - 27 - 75 - CF - Free Agent

He is, in RL, playing for Latvian leaders Liepajas. He is leading scorer in Latvia, with 6 goals in 9 matches. The other top scorers are around 81-83

289.Jesus Armando SANCHEZ - 24 - 82 - CM - America

Sanchez has made him way into the America lineup, scoring 9 starts and 822 minutes.

290.Lampros KONTOGIANNIS - 20 - 73 - M - America

Kontogiannis is a very promising prospect, he has 5 starts and 3 subs out of 15 games.

291.Luis Gerardo VENEGAS - 24 - 84 - CB - Atlante

Venegas is over 1000 minutes. 12 starts, he should get to 86/87.

292.Jesus PAGANONI - 20 - 70 - RM - Atlas

3 starts for over 200 mins.

293.Edgar PACHECO - 18 - 77 - M - Atlas

4 starts and 5 subs for the promising kid. Also has 2 goals.

294.Gonzalo VARGAS - 27 - 83 - F - Atlas

Vargas is one of the two main strikers for Atlas. 4 goals in 13 starts.

295.Ariel BOGADO - 24 - 84 - F - Atlas

The other main striker, Bogado has 7 goals in 14 starts.

296.Alfredo SANCHEZ - 21 - 70 - W/F - Atlas

Sanchez is a must buy. 7 starts combined with 6 subs, means he will get a nice big rise.

297.Sergio RODRIGUEZ - 23 - 75 - G - Chivas de Guadalajara

This keeper is not the best, but for lack of better options, he has started 9, and will get a rise.

298.Edgar SOLIS - 21 - 85 - RM/LM - Chivas de Guadalajara

Solis is a starting winger for Chivas, 1 goal in over 1000 minutes.

299.Jose Antonio OLVERA - 22 - 78 - CB - Chivas de Guadalajara

Surprising starter, he has 8 starts and 1 goal.

300.Yosgart GUTIÉRREZ - 27 - 84 - G - Cruz Azul

Gutierrez is the new #1, 13 starts.

301.Nicolas VIGNERI - 25 - 85 - F - Cruz Azul

Headed for a nice rise, he has started 14 of 15, 1117 minutes, and 4 goals. Definatly on the right track.

302.Juan Carlos DE LA BARRERA - 25 - 79 - LB - Indios de Juarez

Has started every single match so far for the Primera newcomers in Juarez.

303.Alberto LUCIO - 23 - 75 - CB - Morelia

Monarcas defender is slowly replacing 27 year old Cervantes. 6 starts for him this season.

304.Elias HERNANDEZ - 22 - 75 - F - Morelia

Morelia's "Super Sub" has 3 goals so far, with 618 minutes, 4 of them starts and 10 as a sub.

305.Paul Nicolas AGUIAR - 22 - 86 - RM/RB - Pachuca

Has been a standout this season, deserves 88. 14 starts of 15 with 1238 mins.

306.Jose Francisco TORRES - 21 - 80 - CM/RM - Pachuca

U.S. international (appreciate it, an American in Mexico) has 8 starts and 5 sub apps, scoring one goal. He is getting a chance under coach Bradley for the US.

307.Sergio PEREZ - 23 - 82 - D - Puebla

Perez, who rose by 8 last time, has kept his spot, starting 12 in the back-line.

308.Valdez EFRAIN JUAREZ - 20 - 74 - CB/RB - UNAM

Best move for us by leaving Barcelona. The wonderkid has started 14/15 and subbed into the other. 1280 minutes, pretty much garanteed +10.

309.Fernando MORALES - 23 - 81 - W - UNAM

Started all 15. Impressive. Has 3 goals as well. Good buy.

310.Victor Enrique PIRIZ - 28 - 84 - CF - San Luis

7 goals in 14 starts for a very good San Luis side.

311.Jose Ramon PARTIDA - 19 - 75 - M - Tecos de la UAG

The kid is starring in Zapopan, with about 850 minutes played this seaspn, 9 starts.

312.Arnhold RIVAS - 19 - 75 - F - Tecos de la UAG

Not as prolific as Partida, but he has two goals under his name in 400 mins.

313.Manuel VINIEGRA - 20 - 70 - CM - UANL Tigres

OK, he has only started one and subbed 2. 80 mins. But it's better than other, higher rated players.

314.Jonathan DE LEON - 21 - 72 - F - UANL Tigres

Has played in most games, but only has 600 minutes. He is due for a nice rise, though he is still looking for his first goal.

315.Nestor CALDERON - 19 - 78 - AM - Toluca

Calderon has made himself some fans amongst Red Devil faithful. He has 2 goals this seasaon, and has started 9, for 725 mins.

316.Gregory VAN DER WIEL - 20 - 82 - CB - Ajax

The youth product of it's famed academy has finally been getting starts. 7 of 9, to be precise. 612 mins.

317.Jeffrey SARPONG - 20 - 80 - AM/F - Ajax

Filled in admirably while Sulejmani was injured. Has a goal in 5 starts. 385 mins.

318.Sergio ROMERO - 21 - 85 - G - AZ Alkmaar

Argentine Olympican and U20 World Champion is a good buy : he hasn't missed a minute yet for Alkmaar.

319.Niklas MOISANDER - 23 - 79 - LB - AZ Alkmaar

Another good Finnish defender. He has a goal in 7 starts, playing 637 minutes. Due for a nice rise if he keeps going.

320.Nick VAN DER VELDEN - 23 - 79 - AM/CM - AZ Alkmaar

AZ is a good side for risers. The /other/ VDV has 584 minutes, 7 starts.

321.Mounir EL HAMDAOUI - 24 - 84 - AM/F - AZ Alkmaar

On of the picks of these changes. He has 12 goals in 9 starts. No I didn't typo. 12 goals and THREE assists in 819 minutes. Get him now.

322.Robert ZWINKELS - 25 - 78 - G - ADO Den Haag

Started all matched, ahead of ex AZ Boy Waterman.

323.Leroy RESODHARDJO - 21 - 74 - ADO Den Haag

You might have to copy and past, but he is in for a +5. Started 8 matches for the minnows for La Hague.

324.Leroy FER - 18 - 82 - RB/RM - Feyenoord

Feyenoord have the reputation of not being afraid to play their youths. Fer is a perfect example. Started 8 of 9, subbed in the other. 2 goals in 706 minutes, in for a good rise.

325.Georginio WIJNALDUM - 17 - 82 - CM/AM - Feyenoord

Played all but thirty minutes this season. Compensated well for De Guzman's suspension. Has one goal in 790 minutes.

326.Silva LUCIANO - 27 - 81 - G - FC Groningen

Luciano has taken over from Van Loo, hasn't missed a minute.

327.Bas DOST - 19 - 75 - Heracles Almedo

Dost has been effective, to say the least. 4 starts, 2 subs, 2 goals in 352 minutes.

328.Tim BREUKERS - 21 - 74 - CM - Heracles Almelo

THIS is what I call a riser. He has started every match, played all 821 minutes.

329.Willy OVERTOOM - 22 - 73 - W - Heracles Almelo

Why not one more from Heracles. 512 minutes for this one, includding 6 starts. Also has a goal to his name.

330.Donny GORTER - 20 - 72 - LB/LM - NAC Breda

Late game sub for high flying NAC, subbed in 6 times totalling 88 mins. He does have a goal though. And you have to love that hairdo.

331.Saidi NTIBAZONKIZA - 21 - 76 - F/W - NEC Nijmegen

Starting striker, and leading scorer. 8 starts, 1 sub, 702 minutes, 3 goals.

332.Stijn WUYTENS - 19 - 75 - DM - PSV

Wuytens is a well known riser, having started 7 and played 574 minutes. He also added in a goal and an assist.

333.Donovan SLIJNGARD - 21 - 73 - LB/CB - Sparta Rotterdam

6 starts for the 21 year old, he has played 537 minutes for a weak Rotterdam.

334.Kevin STROOTMAN - 18 - 73 - AM/LM - Sparta Rottedam

Same story as Slijngard, exept he has 545 minutes.

335.Rick VAN WOLFSWINKEL - 19 - 72 - AM - Vitesse Arnhem

Starter for a much improved (jenner, hofs) Vitesse. Has 3 goals in 712 minutes, 8 starts.

336.Alexander BUTTNER - 19 - 73 - F/W - Vitesse Arnhem

Another starter for Vitesse. He has 7 starts, and is usually subbed out. 553 mins.

337.Jack TUYP - 25 - 81 - CF - Volendam

A bit like this season's Amrabat. The newly promoted, and struggling, Volendam have been relying on their leader for goals. He has started every game, and scored 4. Though Volendam are likely to be relegated, I doubt Tuyp will follow.

338.Henrique LEO VELOSO - LB/LM - 21 - 73 - Willem II

The young Brazilian has started every game, 789 mins from the Willem defense.

339.Rens VAN EIJDEN - RB - 20 - 71 - Willemm II

He has 535 minutes, 6 starts and two subs.

340.Peter Orry LARSEN - 19 - 72 - RM - Aalesunds FK

Out of 26 matches, he has played in 19, 8 as a starter. Has 2 goals under his name in 925 mins.

341.Kenneth UDJUS - 24 - 70 - G - SK Brann

Has started 6. Not the starter by any means, but still due for a rise.

342.Joachim THOMASSEN - 20 - 70 - M - Fredrikstad FK

Almost reached 1000 mins this season, 8 starts and 6 subs.

343.Jon MASALIN - 22 - 70 - G - HamKam

Masalin has taken over the starting position in HamKam ahead of a 76 and an 81. 14 starts this season.

344.Frode BJORNEVIK - 28 - 70 - CB - HamKam

Pick which 10k player first. This one has 16 starts and 4 subs, 1628 minutes played in defense.

345.Aksel Berget SKJOLSVIK - 21 - 72 - F - Molde FK

Skolsevic hasn't been lighting it up, but 4 starts and 8 subs deserves a rise.

346.Harmeet SINGH - 17 - 70 - M - Valerenga IF

17 yeah old has 9 apps, 5 of them starts. 480 minutes, he is sure to play a bigger role next season.

347.Milton BENITEZ - 22 - 74 - M - Olimpia

Benitez has 10 starts and 4 subs in the Paraguayan Clausura, most players are rated at 80.

348.Daniel Alonso SANCHEZ - 18 - 80 - CM - Sporting Cristal

Sporting's starters are rated around 85-87. Sanchez has started 32 this season in the Clausura/Apertuna, scoring 5 goals. He is going to be very nicely rated 18 year old.

349.Robert LEWANDOWSKI - 20 - 74 - F - Lech Poznan

Lewandowski has a phenomenal 7 goals, 2nd in Poland. Who knows, he could be due for a +10.

350.Gregorz PODSTAWEK - ?? - ?? - F - Polonia Bytom

You'd think 5 goals in 9 games would be enough to get him added...

351.Marcin SOBCZAK - 21 - 72 - F - Ruch Chorzow

Sobczak has 3 goals so far in this young season.

352.Enrique JUNIOR DIAZ - 25 - 80 - CB/LB - Wisla Krakow

Since signing from Herediano (Costa Rica) this season, he has started all matches for Wisla and scored twice. He will get a nice rise, the second best buy in Poland IMO.

353.Nasser MENASSEL - 25 - 74 - AM - CS Otopeni

5 starts and one sub appearance in Romania.

354.Nicolae MUSAT - 21 - 76 - LM/LB - CS Otopeni

6 starts and one sub appearance for the same team, average rating 80.

355.Sabrin SBURLEA - 19 - 70 - CF - FC Brasov

6 sub appearances and one start this season, has scored twice. 310 mins.

356.Mihai ROMAN - 23 - 75 - RM/AM - FC Brasov

10 starts and two subs, most of the starts being full, as well as one goal. He deserves at least 80.

357.Alexandru VAGNER - 20 - 75 - RM/W - Gloria Bistrita

7 starts. 585 minutes, all starts were full exept one.

358. Dorinel POPA - 19 - 74 - M - Gloria Buzau

1 start and 5 sub appearances, got his first goal on week 5.

359.Marian CARJA - 20 - 74 - RB - Otelul Galati

4 starts and 4 subs so far. 499 minutes, most of them recent. He seems to have won the job.

360. Marius PENA - 23 - 75 - F - Otelul Galati

He has 9 startsand 2 subs, there is only one match where he didnt play. Pena has 2 goals so far, expect more.

361.Razvan PLESCA - 25 - 74 - G - Politehnica Iasi

Played the last 9 matches.

362.Giedrius ARLAUSKIS - 20 - 80 - G - Unirea Urziceni

Started 12 matches for the league leaders, it's safe to say that the job is his.

363. Marius GAMAN - 19 - 78 - CB - Universitatea Craiova

Started every single match. Get him before he rises to about 83, like any regular starter on this team.

364.Cillian SHERIDAN - 19 - 72 - F - Celtic

Sheridan has 4 apps, 2 starts, totalling 213 minutes. He made the most of it, scoring 1 goal.

365.Stephen ETTIEN - 20 - 70 - CF - Hamilton Academical

Has 5 subs for Aces, totalling 166 mins.

366. Garry WOOD - 20 - 74 - F - Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Wood has made 7 apps this season, 4 of them stars, and totals 414 minutes and 1 goal.

367. Conor SAMMON - 20 - 76 - CF - Kilmarnock

Sammon has only missed one game, starting 8 and subbing into 2. He has 1 goal in 719 minutes.

368. Donovan SIMMONDS - 20 - 72 - CF - Kilmarnock

Simmonds has his first goal, being used mainly as a late sub. He has subbed in 8 times, accumulating 114 mins.

369.Mark HOWARD - 22 - 77 - G - St. Mirren

Howard has taken over from Smith this season, starting every single match.

370.Richard HENYEKANE - 25 - 75 - F/W - Golden Arrows

After 5 S.African Premier League matches, Henyakane has 4 goals.

371. Tasleem PAULSE - 20 - 70 - CM - Santos Engen

Has appeared in 4/6 SAPL matches, 3 as a sub.

372 . Sebastian RAJALAKSO - 20 - 80 - LM/AM - Djugardens IF

Has appeared in 26/29 games, scoring 6 goals and starting 19 times. Deserves a +2.

373. Amadou JAWO - 24 - 75 - W/F - Gefle IF

Jawo has started 19 matches and subbed in to 7, scoring 4 goals in 1766 minutes.

374. Robin SÖDER - 17 - 74 - CF - IFK Goteborg

Soder has scored 5 goals this season in 769 minutes. He is known as a top prospect in Sweden.

375. Marcus OLSSON - 20 - 74 - LM/RM - Halmstads BK

Olsson has scored 2 goals in 20 matches, half of those starts.

376. Anel RASKAJ - 19 - 78 - CM/RM - Halmstads BK

Raskaj has been amazing, playing 2153 minutes, which is most of the season. 23 starts.

377. Alagie SOSSEH - 22 - 71 - AM/F - Hammarby

Has only started 4 matches, so should get to 75.

378. Abiola DAUDA - 20 - 72 - CF - Kalmar FF

The Nigerian striker is mainly used as subsitute, adding 4 starts to his 16 sub appearances. He has 5 goals in 655 minutes.

379.Agon MEHMETI - 18 - 74 - F - Malmo FF

Mehmeti still hasn't started. However, he has 19 sub apps, totalling 455 minutes, and 2 goals.

380. Fisnik SHALA - 19 - 70 - Trelleborgs FF

Shala has started 2 and subbed 5. You can make a few grand off him, not much more ATM.

381. Fredrik JENSEN - 23 - 70 - CF - Trelleborgs FF

Jensen, however, you can make a profit. Has 5 goals in 19 starts, 1485 minutes. THE buy from Sweden.

382.Angel DAVID ABRAHAM - 22 - 86 - CB - FC Basel

Just about the most reliable defender Basel can ask for. Hasn't missed a minute, deserves 89, but will probably settle for 87/88.

383.Orhan MUSTAFI - 18 - 74 - F - FC Basel

Now up to 4 starts, 2 goals in 260 minutes.

384. Marko PEROVIC - 24 - 83 - LM/CM - FC Basel

Perovic is really turning into what Basel hoped. Has 6 starts, 2 subs, and 4 goals from midfield. Another great Balkan purchase.

385. Behrang SAFARI - 23 - 85 - LB/LM - FC Basel

Has started 11 matches, which is every match since joining from Malmo. Been solid, deservs a rise.

386. Francois AFFOLTER - 17 - ?? - M - Young Boys

Has yet to be added, but he has amassed 455 minutes, 5 starts.

387.Kulaksizoglu BAYKAL - 25 - 80 - DM/D - Young Boys

Has been a semi-regular since arriving back to Switzerland. Should be 83. 4 starts, 3 subs this season.

388.Felix BASTIANS - 20 - 78 - LM/RM - Young Boys

The German contingent of YBB, he has 2 goals in 5 starts, 530 minutes played.

389.Marco SCHNEUWLY - 23 - 83 - F - Young Boys

Has taken over the goal-scoring responsabilitiies from Hakan Yakin. 877 mins played, 11 starts, 5 goals.

390.Almen ABDI - 22 - 86 - W/AM - FC Zurich

Abdi has taken over goal scoring from Raffael. He has 7 in 10 games from the wings. Deserves 88.

391.Alexandre ALPHONSE - 26 - 86 - F/AM - FC Zurich

OK. HE took over from Raffael. Abdi just adds. Alphone has 9 goals in 9 matches.

392.Admir MEHMEDI - 17 - 73 - CF - FC Zurich

One of the top Swiss prospects, he is being brought in slowly. 1 goal in 7 sub apps so far, just 73 mins.

393. Eric HASSLI - 27 - 84 - CF - FC Zurich

Hassli has also joined into the freewheeling Zurich attack. He has 8 goals in 11 starts.

394.Guillaume FAIVRE - 21 - 78 - G - Neuchâtel Xamax

Should be around 82, no one else has touched the starters job in Neuchatel.

395.Ideye BROWN - 20 - 78 - CF - Neuchâtel Xamax

Star striker has started 12, subbed in the other, has 4 goals in 984 minutes.

Re: My apologies for not using the search tool

Seriously mate, you expected people to moan at your for not using the search tool?

I'm actually in awe of the amount of effort thats been up into this post.

I know I wouldn't bother jotting down 395 young players. :rolleyes:

Rep, and well deserved rep too. :)

EDIT: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Insider again." :P

Great post! Ive actually took the time to read through each one, and Im glad to see some of my Preston team on there (Necid the highlight) Need to now make a decision on who to buy, Gebhart or Bender?

Guest deadmau5

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Edit: Sorry, why isn't Albania in the Player Database Changes schedule?

I read about the first 100, but forgive me for not reading the rest - that is one heck of a list!

Now we just need someone to sort them into risers (then into position and rating order), and talents... anyone up for it? Only 395 players to sort? :P

Without doubt the best post i have ever seen. I can only begin to wonder how long it must have taken to produce as it took me long enough to read it. And i can't believe that Rene Higuita is still playing!!

Forgot to mention' date=' some of these stats are a week to a week and a half old.

It wasn't all done yesterday :D

Janko got another hat-trick, he's now on 20 goals in 10 starts.[/quote']

On the Bundesliga site it says he's got 20 in 15 games. 13 starts + 2 subs. It's still an amazing record though.