Gold Championship 46 - Match Report/Transfers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 46 - Match Report/Transfers Arsenal boss Ross Philp has not been slow since arriving at the club as he quickly loaned out Carlos Vela, Lukasz Fabianksi and Jack Wilshere to H

Re: Gold Championship 46 - Match Report/Transfers

RealMadrid.jpg

New Man In Madrid! Again!

Real Madrid tonight sensationally revealed Allan MUFC boss as their new manager. This is his 2nd spell in Madrid.

'Allan MUFC is a vastly experienced manager with many acheivements. The double with Bayern in Germany for example, and that is why we felt he was the best man for the job.'

read a statement from the board.

1_1193387951.gif

Ross Philp... has finally... been named... the manager... at the Emirates... of... Arsenal!

Just minutes ago, Scottish-born Arsenal fan Ross Philp was named as the new manager of Arsenal FC and was paraded to the fans outside the Emirates. He has said that although the league is his first priority, he thinks that he could do well in the domestic cups with his "Young Guns" after their thumping of Wigan midweek. However, the big one, the SMFA Cup sees Arsenal drawn with Internazionale, Boca Juniors and minnows New England Revolution. Philp hopes to see them go through.

emirates.jpg

deepdale1.jpg

NEW MAN AT DEEPDALE

A spokeperson for preston north end spoke tonite stating that the have a new manager in GADGA, we the board at preston have faith in the capabilty of gadga getting us in the EPL within the next 2 to 3 seasons and give the new manager our full backing on what transfers he does..

Gadga said to be delighted in getting the preston job, ok we are in the championship but i like to feel that i could get preston into the epl, i will be looking to strenghten the current squad as quickly as possible..

61_1202841277.gif

1_1193387951.gif

Ross Philp... has finally... been named... the manager... at the Emirates... of... Arsenal!

Just minutes ago' date=' Scottish-born Arsenal fan Ross Philp was named as the new manager of Arsenal FC and was paraded to the fans outside the Emirates. He has said that although the league is his first priority, he thinks that he could do well in the domestic cups with his "Young Guns" after their thumping of Wigan midweek. However, the big one, the SMFA Cup sees Arsenal drawn with Internazionale, Boca Juniors and [b']minnows New England Revolution[/b]. Philp hopes to see them go through.

nerbanner.jpg

revolution_color.jpg

New Manager WillC has laughed off at Arsenal's claim that New England are minnows. With such a Legendary manager at the helm, it is hard to see the likes of Fabregas or Nasri even troubling the spirited US Giants, The New England Revolution.

revsopencup_the_associated_press.jpg

With the news of Manager WillC taking over, The betting market had gone into a frenzy reinstating New England as firm 2 to 1 favorites in claiming the SMFA cup.

Manager William Chen very much looks forward in claiming the quad this season.

GC 46 will be easier than eating a piece of cake. In fact' date=' I find making paper planes more challenging than winning the cups[/center']

Full report to come another day. :P

451_1193972709.gif

SoP gets off an afternoon flight to Mexico and takes over the helm at Toluca.

SoP said "Its an intresting squad and a massive bid has been put in to get a winger for the club, the chairman wasn't keen on spending the equivalent of 20mil+ with cash and players but the player is a priority for the season."

334_1192491776.gif

AS Nancy

Just Moments ago Nick Justice Resigned at Russian Side Dnipro at the chances of managing French Side Nancy, After Reports said he looked liked heading to North London just one day ago he ended up in France, he will hope to show Lyon, Bordeux and Marsellie up and win Ligue 1. Also Nick Justice was appiont Coach of Portugal Sqaud...more to come later....

612871_mediumsquare.jpg

3889-RealMadrid_Logo.jpg

Real Madrid Latest News and Transfers!!

Real Madrid so far have signed no-one, and have agreed deals to sell no-one.

' I am disappointed at the lack of transfer interest in my players. All but 3 are available for transfer'

For My Transfer Listed Players i am looking 2 players in return.

Gago and De La Red can both go but i wont accept lower rated players for them.

Canada-soccer-logo.jpg

In other News Allan MUFC has been approached by the Canadian 'Soccer' Association (CSA).

Allan MUFC had this to say...

When i heard the CSA had been on the phone i began to worry. I thought oh dear who is claiming that i've fathered their child :confused: I thought it was some woman looking for some of my massive fortune im getting here at Madrid. But after the original scare and my agent explaining the CSA is also the Canadian Soccer Association, i have decided to think long and hard about this job offer and have told them Sunday they will have a decision. Its not an easy choice as i am at a new club and will have teething troubles here, and am unsure as to how much dedication i could devote to a National Club that is not my own Nation.

barcelonaht1.png

Futbol Club Barcelona Noticias

Spanish giants FC Barcelona have appointed Nasir Ali as the successor for Josep Guardiola. The former boss walked out of the club after disagreements with chairman Joan Laporta. Guardiola left the club managerless with the new La Liga season kicking off tomorrow, and chairman Laporta got busy looking for a suitable replacement. He told El Pais: "It's sad to see a manager walk out, it shows irresponsibility, especially with games so close by. We have now introduced a new loyal manager who I am sure will try his utmost to bring silverware this season"

The Manager said:

"It's a dream to be here, this is the best league in the world and it is fantastic to be working alongside the best players in the world. I wish every manager participating good luck, especially Allan MUFC, the manager of Real Madrid. May he have a successful era in his second try at Real Madrid. You see, some managers either have it or they don't"

Barcelona play Valladolid tomorrow at the Nou Camp. Manager Nasir Ali has said: "Don't expect a win. don't expect anything as anything can happen. I will be trying out something new tomorrow, and if we lose, I have an excuse that our team is far from complete. We still have new acquisitions and loads of departures yet to come! I'd ask our fans to be patient but we will get there in the end"

The team sheet is yet to be submitted but we can reveal that Samuel Eto'o will be missing out due to his desires to move to Valencia. The manager stated that the player would not be at the right state of mind and that this will affect his performances.

More To Follow

61_1202841277.gif

GADGA SIGNS THREE PLAYERS.

Prestons manager gadga spent no time searching the transfer market and managed to sign 3 players whom will make there debut away to swansea on saturday.. The new players left back Ibrahim Uluzmez cost 2mill from Besiktas.. Centre back Russell Anderson cost 5mill from Sunderland and keeper Zeljko Kalac cost 3 mill from Milan, Gadga said to be delighted in signing the players and hopes to sign a few more in the next few days along with some loan deals..

4188_1210943114.jpg

4843_1209755861.jpg

2540_1209755861.jpg

ALL THREE SIGNED FOR PRESTON.

Picture2.gif

Liverpool Update!

Liverpool have only had 2 major deals going through so far . Bodmer coming in for babel + plessis . And torres leaving for anguro + heitiga . Daniel is looking for a RM as he does not have one to play on the oppositer of reira . Gerrard can still go.

Arsenalskin-2.jpg

Arsenal boss Ross Philp has not been slow since arriving at the club as he quickly loaned out Carlos Vela, Lukasz Fabianksi and Jack Wilshere to Hibernian, and said that no more loans are available. He also transfer listed last season's captain William Gallas, sidelined midfielder Tomas Rosicky, and their striker Emmanuel Adebayor. Philp said that he was not too fussed if he didn't sell the trio, but that if he could get in two players that were of good calibre, that those three players would leave.

So having almost sealed the affairs on the "transfers out" scene, he turned to bringing players into the Emirates. And his first target was transfer-listed Lyon striker Karim Benzema who was quickly put on the first plane to London. A fee of £12.2m was accepted, and it was agreed that Robin Van Persie would move to France. Philp feels that Benzema (below) has the brighter future, and said that should Adebayor remain at Arsenal, the two would spark up a great partnership together in the EPL.

benzema.jpg

Also on the "transfers in" front saw Arsenal claim another player for the foreseeable future in Internazionale winger Alessandro Mancini. Philp was going to try this season with Walcott on one side and Nasri on the other, with Denilson and Fabregas in the middle, but opted not to and so went for a winger. And so with Rosicky and Song heading to the San Siro, Mancini (below) will now fill in to a star studded midfield where Walcott, Fabregas and Nasri - in the middle - will occupy the other slots.

400x400_AlessandroManciniNew%5B1%5D.jpg

Mancini won't join until tomorrow, but one player who's move was completed tonight was Hugo Droguett's £9.7m move from Mexican club Tecos de la UAG. The Chilean (pictured below) made his international debut on November 15, 2006 and has since went on to gain 13 international caps scoring one goal. He is set to play only backup to Arsenal's new signing Mancini on the left wing and should feature in the domestic cups, and some league games when Mancini is low in fitness.

hugo-dropguett-370x270-261007.jpg

It is not William Gallas or Kolo Toure and it is not the goalkeeper Almunia, but Arsenal's new captain for this season and so on, is 21-year old Spanish internationalist Cesc Fabregas (shown below). Philp was a great admirer of the midfielder and gratefully accepted Philp's invitation for Fabregas' to captain the team. He said that he was overjoyed to have been named the captain of the prestigous club that is Arsenal, and he has high aspirations for the club that he will lead throughout this season.

ebcfeb34a58b.jpg

And a player who Philp has admittedly put a lot of pressure on by saying he will be a key player this season, in Theo Walcott, Ross Philp says that he can trust and can rely on him to change a game with a piece of magic at any point. Philp said that Walcott (below) is at peak form, performing not only well for Arsenal and England, but doing so consistently. Faith has been instilled into the 19-year old as will play on the right hand side of Philp's midfield for the season ahead, and wear the no.7 shirt.

theo-walcott.jpg

Philp's side start off their EPL campaign as early as tomorrow night as they travel across London to face a stubborn West Ham United side. Previously managed by Gianfranco Zola, they like Arsenal, have a new manager and will look for a good start to the new season also. Unlike the Gunners though, the Hammers haven't signed anyone as yet although they have sealed loan deals for Nelson Rivas and Sebastian Prodl who quite probably will start tomorrow. However, they will be under the cosh it is believed against Adebayor and Benzema as Philp goes for the conventional 4-4-2 formation. Including their new signings, Philp's named squad is shown below...

Almunia

Toure Gallas Clichy

Walcott Fabregas(c) Denilson Mancini

Nasri

Adebayor Benzema

Subs: Manonne, Djourou, Diaby, Droguett, Bendtner

85_1193758928.gif1_1193387951.gif

English Premier League

West Ham United - Arsenal

254_1195422892.gif

Toggs Named At CSKA

In the late hours of Thursday Night, CSKA Moskva annouced their sucessor of old manager, Diego Maradona was too be a largely experienced Toggs. He was etremely happy to be named at such a successful club and admitted the club needed more depth. Toggs hoped he could make a successful but new team in Russia.

He has placed only 3 players as completly unavaliable. They include Serbian winger Milos Krasic who Toggs thinks is one for the future and a great leader. Also staying is Aleksi Berezutsky. Toggs has promised him a key role in the defense. He is also expected to be named captain later today for there opening match against Zenit. Also not moving is promising youngster Alex Dzagoev. Toggs says this boy is one for the future of course and will be a Russian International. Toggs has said he may even start for CSKA.

3360_1209755861.jpg34265_1216905698.jpg

This means that star players including Russian International goalkeeper Igor Akivfeev, Brazillian striker Vagner Love, and another Russian International in Yuri Zhirkov are avaliable. Here are what Toggs expects for the avaliable players.

Igor Akivfeev - 22/91/GK - 88+ Replacement Goalkeeper & 88+ Central Midfielder.

Silva Vagner Love - 24/92/CF - 89+ Replacement Striker & 89+ Wide Defender (RB/LB).

Yuri Zhirkov - 25/92/LM/LB - 89+ Winger & 89+ Central Midfielder.

Sergei Iganashinvisch - 29/91/CB/DM - 88+ CB & 88+ Defender.

Vaslil Berezutsky - 26/90/CB/RB - 88+ CB & 88+ player.

After just over a day in charge, Toggs has agreed deals for three players that are expected to be key players in CSKA's season. They come in the form of Experiecned Midfielder Niko Kovac, who signs from Austrian side Red Bull for a fee that see's 8.9M arrive at Salzburg. Promising Congolese striker Direumbi Mbokani is set to join in a deal that sees Liege recieve 9.2M, along with David Jancyzk & Evengi Pomazan. Dinamo Bucharesti Winger Adrian Cristea is also set to join CSKA, with Caner Erkin & 7M heading to the reigning Romainian Champions. Also joining is a low-key but hot prospect signing. Kyrstian Pearce has agrred terms to complete a 600k move from English side, Schunthrope United.

16036_1223401357.jpg4706_1215272539.jpg5393_1221749919.jpg

Toggs has also been named as Belguim's International manager. Toggs says this is arguably his biggest International Management challenge. They have key players such as Vincent Kompany, Steven Defour, Alex Witsel, Daniel Van Buyten & of course newly named Captain, Timothy Simons. Toggs says he is also keen to bring Simons to CSKA.

Belgium have a hard group to qualify from though. Only 2 qualifyingh positions for the SMFA World Cups and with Ivory Coast and France in their group, Toggs understands they will have to make no slip-ups against the smaller sides. He has a forumer in his group too. Mr HoW is the France manager. Toggs is happy ni the nkowledge he has time to test things though. A friendly against Boliva is arranged for the 2nd of December. Then on the 12th, the SMFA Qualifiers start with Belgium playing Latvia.

429_1202746505.gif

New Era At Rangers Football Club.

After The Rangers Fans got a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to Actually "PICK" there manager, Dan Griffin was the man to succeed Walter Smith after he had a " Fall Out " With the Rangers F.C Owners.

Dan Griffin has named numerous players he is interested in to buy, he has also named his Squad for the Hibernian game later today.

429_1202746505.gif425_1197248802.gif

Rangers - Hibernian

Rangers Team News:

Dan Griffin has had no time at all for transfers, but is hoping to get some players on loan before the game against Hibs tonight at Ibrox. It is not Barry Ferguson or David Weir but the chaptain for the season of Rangers has been named: Lee McCulloch. Rangers were surprised about him being this seasons captain but Dan Griffin has shown Belief in him.

The Team to start against Hibernian is as follows:

-----------------A.McGregor-----------------

S.Whittaker---K.Broadfoot---D.Weir---S.Papac

----------Pedro Mendes--B.Hemdani----------

S.Davis---------B.Ferguson----L.McCulloch ©

-------------------K.Boyd-------------------

Subs: N.Alexander, C.Dailly, S.Smith, K.Thomson, J.Nacho Novo.

Hibernian Team News:

Hibs have a tough away game to the start of the first ever SPL in GC46, but they will not go down without a fight as being called " the Underdogs " in this game at Ibrox. they have made 3 loanings to strengthen there squad:

Highly Rated youngsters Carlos Vela and Jack Wilshere both join on a 6month - to end of season loan, with Goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski joining on a season long loan. Vela and Fabianski are set to start. Youngster Steven Fletcher is expected to start with hibs playing an expected 4-4-2.

67.gif

Griffin Takes Estonia Gamble.

Today Dan Griffin Took a Gamble on Estonia, there chances to qualify for the world cup are slim, but he is an experienced manager and is capable of it and knows what to do.

with a group that you could actually wish not to have hes got that group:

Estonia

Portugal

Iran

Slovakia

Egypt

thats how unlucky Estonia are :(

Blackpool News

Blackpool have sign Newcastle United forward Shola Ameobi for £5 Million. He is now Blackpool's star player :P

SHOLA_280x390_403747a.jpg

Blackpool striker Shola Ameobi

Blackpool have also strengthed with 3 loan signings from Bordeaux: Gabriel Obertan, Benoit Tremoulinas and Mathieu Valverde.

Rangers v Hibernian Full match report.

429_1202746505.gif425_1197248802.gif

Rangers had an early chance in the game to take the lead after 2 minutes with david weir heading onto the roof of the net. Then shortly after Carlos Vela came close to a 25 yarder just going wide of the far post. But Kris Boyd broke the deadlock and scored Rangers' first goal in The gc46 SPL and many more to come. Rangers Captain Lee McCulloch had some good chances before the second goal came flying in from Barry Ferguson from 20 yards out, not even 2 keepers would of saved that! Half-Time: Rangers 2-0 Hibernian.

Second Half...

to the start of the second half Hibernian dominated it but Rangers had there moments to make the goal difference more but Hibernian really should have made it 3-2 to them. But a terrificly performed Counter-Attack from Rangers allowed Jean-Claude Darcheville to open his scoring bank in a 79th minute goal. after that Hibernian hardly got a shot on goal.

Full Time:

Rangers 3-0 Hibernian

Attendance: 51,067

GoalScorers: Boyd, Ferguson, Darcheville.

Man Of Match: Ferguson.

Injuries: David Weir and Kris Boyd.

Possesion: Rangers 63%-37% Hibernian.

pittodrie2.jpg

Pittodrie Will Host The Scottish Giants Rangers on Wednesday.

5037_1209755861.jpg

Barry Ferguson to captain Rangers in the absence of Lee McCulloch.

El_Pais_logo0925-thumb.png

laligaln3.png

Primera División Una jornada de (Match Day One)

aaaot8.png

Barcelona-Valladolid Preview

Barcelona's La Liga 08/09 season opener saw them take on Primera minnows Valladolid. The Catalan giants were expected to take all three points, and with the recent concealment of boss Nasir Ali from the media, it showed he was there for strictly business. The boss only had one day to get his team prepared seeing Pep Guardiola left the club in a shocking state which surprised the whole city. But chairman Joan Laporta believed that Ali was the man to drive them towards success.

In the early hours of the day, Barcelona saw numerous changes in their squad...The most shocking one would be the departure of Samuel Eto'o who had left Barcelona for league rivals Valencia. Eto'o moved earlier today leaving a massive gap in the striking position for Barcelona, a gap which they would have to improvise with on match day, and a gap which boss Nasir Ali promised to fill.

But it seemed Barcelona concentrated on bringing in width to the club, they have been criticized in the past and the boss smartly retaliated as he brought in gifted playmaker David Silva and right winger Joaquin in return. It was said that David Silva would make his debut against Valladolid tonight.

Despite their new acquisition, Barcelona would carry on fielding a central formation, in a team which boasted numerous star players and over an average rating of 94. Puyol lead the defense whilst Xavi control the midfield. Iniesta would go into the playmaker's role whilst Messi and Henry would lead the attack. David Silva also made his debut on the left wing along with Sanchez Joaquin.

Valladolid on the other hand were shocked after their manager decided to walk out on them at the very last minute. The minnows who have had no new faces coming in, or anybody leaving...They were up against a very strong Barcelona side.

Match Analysis

b_26300.pngBarcelona 3-1 Valladolidb_26319.png

Venue: Camp Nou

Attendance: 98,460

Josué DAVID SILVA (2)

Fernández BORJA (29)

Thierry HENRY (32)

Lionel MESSI (35)

Yellow Cards: Sanchez Joaquin, Hernadez Xavi:Pedro Lopez

Man Of The Match: Thierry Henry (95) (10/10)

A fantastic 98,460 were there at the Camp Nou to witness the first game of the Spanish 08/09 season. No one can remember the last time there was this much optimism at the club as the fans turned in numbers and weren't afraid to make themselves heard.

It seemed the crowd's early encouraged had a massive effect as Barcelona took an early lead through new boy David Silva who toe poked it in after a goalmouth scramble. The playmaker starting off the best possible way!

_44253899_silva_ap300.jpg

David Silva Scores On Debut!

The pressure from Barcelona carried on early on as Gabriel Milito, Xavi Hernandez and Joaquin Sanchez missing chances before David Silva had the chance to double his tally, and double Barcelona's lead as he headed inches over!

But the Catalan giants were shocked when unmanaged Valladolid equalized through a screamer from Fernandez Borja who rasped in a thunderous strike!

340x.jpg

Borja Scores A Screaming Equalizer

And Xavi would come close once again as he smashed the crossbar. But only minutes before Thierry Henry would give Barcelona the lead once more after a Spectacular long range effort flew into the top corner! The French striker showing he means business in this La Liga game!

henry-barcelona-chelsea.jpg

Henry Scores A Scorcher

The rout was then completed by Argentinian Lionel Messi who ran onto a brilliant through ball from Iniesta and smashed it into the top corner. Barcelona on fire! Messi too showing his capability in the first game.

messi.jpg

Lionel Messi Fires Into Top Corner

Barcelona pressed and pressed but were unlucky not to have extended their lead even further as chances from Henry and Iniesta went begging.

The Match ended 3-1 to Barcelona.

Manager Nasir Ali told El Pais: "It's a fantastic win, especially when we had just a day to prepare. I'm proud of the lads and hopefully they can take this win onto the next match. I was extremely happy with three players...David Silva, Andres Iniesta and Thierry Henry. The trio played fantastically and Henry may have just got himself off the transfer list with this performance"

la_liga_logo-715650.jpg

La Liga Round Up

edddxu1.png

Barcelona's next opposition are Recreativo De Huelva on Wednesday. Reports From The Nou Camp will be brought here exclusively.

Blackpool News

Blackpool lost 3-2 to Nottingham Forest at Bloomfield Road. Rob Earnshaw found the net after 4 minutes who tapped in after Valverde has parried a long range shot. Blackpool hit back and went 2-1 up on 10 minutes. Gabriel Obertan levelled the game on 8 minutes and Ben Burgess put Blackpool ahead in the 10th minute. Matt Thornhill brought it back to 2-2 rifling in a right foot shot in off the woodwork. Thornhill struck again 6 minutes after the break with a foraging run and strike to send the Nottingham Forest fans wild. Gabriel Obertan hit the post with a diving header and the ball was cleared. Forest winger Lee Martin was booked for diving in the box for a penalty :P

Blackpool travel to The Valley for a away game against Charlton on Wedensday.

Maccabi Tel Aviv youngster Maor Buzaglo has joined Blackpool for a undisclosed fee :P He signed a 2 year contract with the club and will make his debut against Charlton. Shola Ameobi will also make his debut in the same game.

31073_1223631976.jpg

Maor Buzaglo

334_1192491776.gif

AS Nancy

Earlier Today Nancy announced the Signing of Slovak Striker Filip Holosko from Turkish side Besiktas for a fee of £7.8million, Also Gökdeniz Karadinez from Rubin Kazan was ment to join till there Chairman Stopped the deal. Also Nancy Kicked off the French Season with a 1-1 Draw With Rennes At Home Nick said " not the best of Starts but we still done well also im glad to of Brought in Holosko he'll play a key role in getting Goals for us this season."

54052.jpg

Denilson got 5, Adebayor got 5, and Walcott got 6 :confused:... Oh its because even though I set it to 3-4-1-2 and made sure it was saved, I end up having Denilson at centre back and Adebayor at left midfield. A Benzema goal got me a point, drawing 1-1 with West Ham away from home.

Have confirmed 3-4-1-2 again, so lets see what happens against Sunderland.

Gallas, Sagna and Adebayor for sale P/E.