Gold Championship 46 - Match Report/Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 46 - Match Report/Transfers

265_1203975428.gif12_front_small.gif67_front_small.gif260_1193945875.gif

Tomorrow night zenit will face their biggest game so far in the russian league against on form rubin kazan

Tom baldwin has said that if we lose this our hope for champions league and to win the russian league will go beyond us so a lot of pressure is on the game if we lose we will be fortunate to get in the smfa cup as spartak mosva are behind us as they are only 2 points away

1865_1234023405.jpg1984_1229963857.jpg8948_1233779739.jpg

These players need to play to their full potential in tomorrow's game!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 46 - Match Report/Transfers Arsenal boss Ross Philp has not been slow since arriving at the club as he quickly loaned out Carlos Vela, Lukasz Fabianksi and Jack Wilshere to H

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts League Form

1 Club América 34 19 10 5 65 31 34 67

2 ATLAS 34 18 6 10 67 37 30 60

3 Veracruz 34 17 8 9 55 39 16 59

4 Jaguares de Chiapas 34 17 6 11 59 34 25 57

5 UANL Tigres 34 14 11 9 58 41 17 53

6 Cruz Azul 34 13 11 10 40 44 -4 50

7 Tecos de la UAG 34 14 8 12 53 58 -5 50

8 Toluca 34 14 8 12 53 58 -5 50

9 UNAM 34 12 13 9 45 43 2 49

10 Necaxa 34 12 10 12 36 40 -4 46

11 Monterrey 34 12 9 13 37 46 -9 45

12 Santos Laguna 34 11 8 15 42 54 -12 41

13 San Luis 34 10 11 13 30 45 -15 41

14 Atlante 34 10 8 16 44 61 -17 38

15 Pachuca 34 10 6 18 58 64 -6 36

16 Puebla 34 8 11 15 44 51 -7 35

17 Chivas de Guadalajara 34 8 11 15 29 46 -17 35

18 Morelia 34 7 5 22 49 72 -23 26

This is the table in Mexico

I'm Atlas and i finished second yet i've recieived no prize money nor runner up trophy or even a placing.

Has this happened to anyone else? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

mhwwtw.jpg

Arsenal win the North-London Derby!

10ftca8.jpgArsenal 3-1 Spurs 348plib.jpg

Hugo Droguett(17)

Emmanuel Eboue(47)

Eduardo(84)

Dos Santos(88)

2ntvuf.jpg14c8r9l.jpg2utnj0j.jpg

A second string Arsenal ran out comprehensive winners against their fierce rivals Tottenham Hotspur. The first team was rested after they beat Chelsea 3-1 in the champions league and the young gunners did not let the club down. Hugo Droguett gave the gunners a 1-0 half time lead. And 2 minutes into the 2nd half Eboue scored from 25 yards to send the home fans into ecstasy. And 6 minutes before time Eduardo sealed the victory with a neat finish. Spurs however got their consolation with a fine header by Dos Santos. Arsenal have 2 wins in 2 games in the league after thrashing Sheffield Wednesday 4-0 in the opener.

A decent start for Zenit so far!

Zenit's start to the season has been questionmed my some teams as not too good but I'd like to show thsoe managers what they mean as I was quit suprised when I recieved the coments

1st game charity shield!

265_1203975428.gif12_front_small.gif5_front_small.gif260_1193945875.gif

Zenit1-Rubin Kazan1(Zenit win 1-0 on penalties)

2nd game of seaosn

258_1200618860.gif10_front_small.gif11_front_small.gif265_1203975428.gif

Lokomotiv Moskva5-Zenit1

A disgraceful result but came bounced back in 3rd game of teh seaosn to beat Torino 4-1 in 1st leg of SMFA shield

Then 2nd game of league we comfortable beat dnipro 3-2 as we dominated in all aspects,the score didn't reflect the game

mhwwtw.jpg

Arsenal beat Chelsea again!

10ftca8.jpgArsenal 2-0 Chelsea 11r3fo8.jpg

Frédéric Kanoute(25)

N'Dri Romaric(86)

29pp344.jpgdz7d6v.jpg

Arsenal beat Chelsea for the second time in a weak after earlier beating them 3-1 in the champions league. And this match was no different with Arsenal dominating large parts of the game. Chelsea looked woeful and not the team that has Lampard,Drogba,Essien and co. Arsenal took the lead when Frédéric Kanoute burst into the box and smashed home from 15 yards. Chelsea's best chance of the game fell to Drogba who failed to hit the target from the rebound. Chelsea's night got worse when Joe cole was sent off for deliberate handball 15 minutes into the second half. But with 4 minutes to go Romaric sealed the match with a beautiful curler that ended up in the top corner.

mhwwtw.jpg

Arsenal thrash Southampton, maintain 100% record!

so0bic.jpg

2mpcy87.jpgSouthampton 0-6 Arsenal 10ftca8.jpg

Emmanuel Eboue(8)

Abou Diaby(16)

Abou Diaby(33)

Mamadou Niang(74)

mamadou Niang(75)

Johan Djourou(78)

14c8r9l.jpg2n7r4wg.jpgic39eb.jpgscqaef.jpg

Arsenal put in an excellent away performance at St mary's to thrash Southamton by 6-0 and maintain their 100% start to the season in all competitions. Abou Diaby and Mamdou Naing bagged braces and Johan Djourou and Emmanuel Eboue chipped in with a goal each. Abou Diaby was named man of the match after 2 sublime finishes. Arsenal next face Colchester.

L.A. News

Match Preview: San Jose Earthquakes

la_galaxy_logo_big.gifvs. pmlb2-4687922reg.jpg

The Los Angeles Galaxy will be traveling to San Jose this Tuesday to prepare for their match tomorrow against the 'Quakes. Galaxy is coming off a very good season start, standing at 1st place with 9 points in 3 matches. They have a very tiring schedule as they are also competing in the SMFA Championship. Despite this, the manager said they expect to have most of their starters out there on the field this Wednesday. San Jose has had a weak start with 1 win, 1 draw, and 1 loss. Everyone in L.A. hopes that Galaxy can pull off a win on what seems to be an easy match, but nevertheless things can turn around for the Galaxy if they underestimate their opponent too much. All we can do is wait and see what will be a promising match this Wednesday at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.

14524_news.jpg

Guillermo Barros Schelotto looks to have a good game against the 'Quakes.

On Top Of America!

la_galaxy_logo_big.gif

The Los Angeles Galaxy remain on top of the Table of the North America league. After coming from a draw to the San Jose Earthquakes, the Galaxy sit at lone top with 11 points. Chicago Fire and D.C. United are biting Galaxy's ankles as they are 1 point behind only. Galaxy is coming from a draw to Palermo in the SMFA Champions Cup as well. They are 3rd place in the group, but have high hopes on bouncing back up, and qualifying to the next stage. The next match is Away to the Colorado Rapids, and the Galaxy look to come away with a win on this one. We will keep you on track with the results. Go Galaxy!

• 1 month later...

mhwwtw.jpg

Gunners On Fire!

1zztdgg.jpg

Arsenal lead the English Premier League by 2 points after making an excellent start to the their current campaign. After Winning their first 7 matches the Gunners lost 2 games on the bounce before bouncing back to win the next 7. However despite their form they only have a 2 point cushion courtesy of Chelsea's own good form. Early Leaders man City currently find themselves 5 points behind Arsenal.

Arsenal however have been severely affected by injuries. Their 2 best strikers in Luca Toni and Fredric Kanoute have started only 14 games in total, 8 for Toni and 6 for kanoute. In Defense Sebastien Squilacci has managed to play only 2 games so far for his new club. Out Wide Karim Ziani has again only started 5 games of a possible 16.

Luca Toni is still their Top scorer with 9 goals in 8 games. Niang who has got plenty of playing time due to injuries to toni and Kanoute has chipped in with 7 goals and 10 assists and has been their best players so far. Cesc Fabregas an ever present in midfield and 7 goals and 6 assists to his credit.

Gunners Top in Europe as Well!

33mmzxk.jpg

Arsenal lead their group with 10 points and only need a point to guarantee qualification. 2 Wins against Chelsea and a win against AEK sees the Gunners top still unbeaten.

Transfers

mavuba.jpg

Arsenal added Rio Mavuba to their ranks after signing him from Lille. Arsenal had to part with 2 million and Denilson. this is what Rio Mavuba had to say "To play for a big club has always been a childhood dream and after signing for Arsenal I have realised my Dream. I realise I Will have to work a lot harder to get a starting place at Arsenal than in France and I am fully prepared to take on the challenge"

• 1 month later...

402_1205193360.gif

New Manager Makes Big Impact!

cristian-benitez.jpg

New Star In New Team!

Today Roy Keane is happy to tell Hannover 96 fans he has sent big to make a impact here he has managedto sign Christian BENITEZ for a Woping £20,000,000 the clubs record he is hoping to make some more signing but none will be as big the Striker has been playing in th U.S.A league and now has moved to Germany he is a big hit for Keane and he has told press he is a one of a kind and for the price could be here for a very long time also he has told press 4 new signings could be reveled tomorow if the deals go trew.

roy_keane_airport.jpg

BOSS MOVES TEAMS TO JOIN RUSSIAS DIVITION

Today roy keane has moved from Hannover 96 after signing Christian BENITEZ less then 12H ago to join div 2 leaders Dynamo Moskva he has apolajised to the players he has left but he need to manage the best team he can and this is it so sos to all managers but i now have my new team and are ready to talk to managers over players.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

opbmc_man_c_pin.jpg

GADGA LANDS CITY JOB

Man city have appointed stoke based Gadga as there new manager, city find themselves in 9th place and have a very good squad quoted gadga, i'm very happy in getting the job, there is not much i can do with the current squad as i feel that who i've already can push for an Europe place, citys net match is against 4th place West ham on wednesday..

• 1 year later...