Luis ANDERSON & Luís NANI for LAMPARD, Frank

Re: Luis ANDERSON & Luís NANI for LAMPARD, Frank

Hi

I personally wouldnt take the deal as anderson is looking like he is ready for first team football nani needs more time but he will settle in. If you cant wait for them to rise seems like a decent deal as lampards rating will stay the same for a few more years or even go up if chelsea win the premiership.

Personally, I wouldn't do this. I rate Anderson and Nani (although a frustrating player) highly. Ferguson was waxing lyrical about Anderson being the successor to Robson and Keane just the other day so it is clear he'll step up to be an integral cog of the first team eventually (you would think).

Nani lacks competition on the left with Giggs playing alot more games in the centre now and Rooney playing far more up front rather than on the left of a 3-pronged attack like last season.

Frank Lampard has however been stunning this season but with a high rating like his, there is little chance of a rise and just playing for an attacking, successful Man U will rise Anderson and Nani's ratings. Also, I believe, on SM there isn't a huge difference between 95 rated players and lower players once they pass 92/93 and I would look for Nani and Anderson to achieve those kinds of ratings eventually.

Just my opinion.

Guest deadmau5

I'm getting Lampard' date=' good deal??

feel like trade future star for today star....[/quote']

It's your choice, really.

If you want a short-term player like Lampard, do the deal.

If you're ready to wait a couple of years for Anderson and Nani to keep rising, don't do it.

If i Was You Id Keep Anderson And Nani Bcoz They Are Young And Talented..Anderson Is Looking Like Hes A First Team Player But Nani Needs More Playing Time...

Not Saying That Lampard Isnt Good Or Anything Its Just That A Couple Of Years Anderson And Nani Will Be Really Good Players...

But Thats My Opinion

Its Really Up To You

Hope This Helped

Thanks IA

Ben..

thanks mates...

the deal was done b4 i take care this team...just want to know ur opinions and see if i should keep this team or find another one...

i'll try and see if i can buy them back....

by the way, this team has some young players too...SISSOKO, Mohamed, DE ZEEUW, Demy, IRELAND, Stephen and PIENAAR, Steven. Are they good enough to replace nani and anderson?