Gold Championship 47 - Match Report/Transfers

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 47 - Match Report/Transfers 3 ARRIVE AT THE KC Gadga as managed to sign 3 new players, 2 strikers and a keeper. First to arrive was 33yr old keeper Steve Harper from new

Re: Gold Championship 47 - Match Report/Transfers GUNNERS ON TOP AT EMIRATES! 1-0 robin van persie celebrates the winning goal against an impressive newcastle,tom baldwin said"this takes

Re: Gold Championship 47 - Match Report/Transfers 3-5 Emirates Stadium Att: 60,355 Arsenal managed by: Mike Bailie Tottenham managed by: Barry Golden Tottenham beat local rivals Arsenal 5

Re: Gold Championship 47 - Match Report/Transfers

ARSENAL HAVE HAD A BID AXCEPTED FOR SPANISH STAR DAVID VILLA!

arsenal exucutives have told sky sports that arsenal have had a bid axcepted for david villa!arsenal fans should be very pleased with the news as we have solved our goalscoring problem

1636002224-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-group-d-greece-v-spain.jpg

david villa explains the situation to the spanish press and valencia fans!

Nicolas Anelka is on his way back to France!!!!!!

To 329_1229880227.jpg

Anelka has just told Sky Sports that he wants to move Lyon. comfirmation has come through the Anelka will leave tonight to go to Lyon for Brazillan Star Denilson and on form Delgado.Thomas Blow is Very Pleased about this as his Bid for Villa collasped he is also after Naldo and Silva and wants to sell Toulalan.

Will it Happen

174_1198865982.gif

Changes at Villarreal.

There will be lots of changes at Villarreal in the next few days says manager Jake A, this has come after he's side lost 6 games on the bounce in all competitions. Villarreal manager Jake A had this to say about he's teams recent performance "I am not happy on the way my team have performed recetly and with new and better players I hope this will help our team challenge next season for the La Liga title. I can confirm that David Villa is heading across Spain now as we speak to have a medical at Barcelona's training ground in a deal witch will see Young French Star Karim Benzema join Villarreal who is also heading across Spain to Villarreal. Nicholas Anelka and Alex's deals both fell through due to the Lyon and Bayern Leverkusen not being happy with the deals. I do not have any transfer targets at the moment but I am on the look out and when I see a great player at a resonable price I will bid and hope for the best."

villaAP0204_468x437.jpg

ON HIS WAY OUT

After not even a season at Villarreal after signing from Valencia at the start of the campain David Villa is having a medical at Barcelona's training ground.

406_1195780441.gif VS 390_1197911498.gif

Karlsruher 0 - Bayer Leverkusen 3

Bayer Leverksuen secured an easy away win at Karlsruher with a 3-0 victory on a very cold evening Thomas Ince said this after the game " I am delighted with the win as many of our first team players were unavailable for the match so to come away 3-0 winners has deligted me"

Leverkusen`s path to victory was made easier on the 15th minute when Antonio Da Silva was sent off for a reckless two footed challenge on Helmes

Leverkusen went one nil up on the 26th minute when Naki placed the ball into the back of the net.

They doubled there advantage on the 52nd minute thank to a goal from risse.

And the win was sealed when Dum scored a curling effort from the edge of the 18 yard box.

Lyon in the race for space

Lyon Manager Thomas Blow said that he is not pleased with his recent form and that im trying to bring better and bolder players to the Gerland like Anelka, Naldo, Nani, Ronaldinho, Boruc, Riera and Garay.

Lyon against Auxerre

Lyon started terrible as Auxerre where all over them but then half time struck and Lyon got fired up by the team talk.Juninho the man of the match and the goalscorer to put Lyon infront and then recent signing Keane made it 2 just 2minutes after Juninho scoring

Thomas Blow said my team adapted to the Formation and Tactics change very well and ill play that all the time also big title rivals Paris Saint-Germain lost to a good Toulouse side im happy Toulouse didnt lose.

BarcelonaGc47.jpg

Barcelona Drop Points

140_1204773136.gif247_front_small.gif1_front_small.gif137_1206412606.gif

Barcelona 1-1 Almería

Last Night The Camp Nou Was Bracing Its Self For A Barcelona Second Team, And To See What They Could Do The Stadium Was Packed With 98,934 People Watchin The Game, The Game Started Bad For Barcelona With Almería Scoring, Esteban Solari Slotted In From 10 Yards To Stun Camp Nou. The Game Soon Came To A Break Which Was The Half Time Whistle.

Barcelona Needed To Improve To Get Something Out Of The Game, Bowen Changed The Formation To 3-4-1-2, Hoping To Score Some Goals. On The 58th Minute Pérez Bojan Krkic Slammed In The Equaliser And Celebrated With His Team Mates. The Barcelona Crowd Was Going Crazy, Urging There Team To 'ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK'. Almería Sat Back And Delt With All The Danger And Held Out For A Draw, Barcelona Are Now 1 Point Clear Of Real Madrid.

bojan.jpg

Bojan Shows His Delight Of Scoring For Barcelona He Also Earned MOTM

--------------------------------------------------------

Transfer News

Big News From Barcelona, David Villa Has Joined Barcelona. The Deal Will See 7 Million Pound And Karim Benzema Go To Villereal, The Other Part Of The Deal Will See Diego Godin Leave Villereal And Join Barcelona And Gerard Pique + Antonio Longas Will Join Villereal

16959_1229082678.jpg3884_1209755861.jpg1110_1228386620.jpg

Bowen Says These Players Will Be Missed

2997_1227521810.jpg18158_1231931711.jpg

But Is Delighted With The Players That Are Coming In

BarcelonaGc47.jpg

BarcelonaGc47.jpg

Barcelona Drop Points

140_1204773136.gif247_front_small.gif1_front_small.gif137_1206412606.gif

Barcelona 1-1 Almería

Last Night The Camp Nou Was Bracing Its Self For A Barcelona Second Team' date=' And To See What They Could Do The Stadium Was Packed With 98,934 People Watchin The Game, The Game Started Bad For Barcelona With Almería Scoring, Esteban Solari Slotted In From 10 Yards To Stun Camp Nou. The Game Soon Came To A Break Which Was The Half Time Whistle.

Barcelona Needed To Improve To Get Something Out Of The Game, Bowen Changed The Formation To 3-4-1-2, Hoping To Score Some Goals. On The 58th Minute [b']Pérez Bojan Krkic[/b] Slammed In The Equaliser And Celebrated With His Team Mates. The Barcelona Crowd Was Going Crazy, Urging There Team To 'ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK'. Almería Sat Back And Delt With All The Danger And Held Out For A Draw, Barcelona Are Now 1 Point Clear Of Real Madrid.

bojan.jpg

Bojan Shows His Delight Of Scoring For Barcelona He Also Earned MOTM

--------------------------------------------------------

Transfer News

Big News From Barcelona, David Villa Has Joined Barcelona. The Deal Will See 7 Million Pound And Karim Benzema Go To Villereal, The Other Part Of The Deal Will See Diego Godin Leave Villereal And Join Barcelona And Gerard Pique + Antonio Longas Will Join Villereal

16959_1229082678.jpg3884_1209755861.jpg1110_1228386620.jpg

Bowen Says These Players Will Be Missed

2997_1227521810.jpg18158_1231931711.jpg

But Is Delighted With The Players That Are Coming In

BarcelonaGc47.jpg

the whole deal is in doubt now becuase my crazy chairman cancelled the deal because he didnt want to let benzema go :|

174_1198865982.gif

Young talent joining Villarreal.

There has been lots of changes at Villarreal recetly in deals witch have seen Spanish striker Dabid Villa leave the club and Young Brazilian ace Alexandre Pato join the club. Villarreal manager Jake A is looking forward to his future with Villarreal and knows he is going to be working with brilliant young players, he also has said that the old experienced players will leave the club for fresh young talent at the club. Current negotiatons are going on between several clubs over several Villarreal players and Jake A hopes that he can get all he's transfers done quickly for the start of the new campain.

Tranfers Listed players at Villarreal.

Anelka (92) – P/E of young forward 90 no more than 25+.

Alex (92) – CB89 and CM89 no more than 25+.

Perrotta (91) – CM89 no more than 25+.

Pizzaro (91) – CM89 no more than 25+.

18852_1231880178.jpg2913_1216207803.jpg2433_1223128315.jpg

Alexandre Pato, Francisco Javi Garcia and Mirko Vucinic have recently joined Villarreal from Real Madrid in a deal witch seen David Villa head to Madrid.

Villarreal manager Jake A promises players and fans that he will make more signings for the club before the start of the new season.

3080_1210101746.jpg

After not even a season at Villarreal Nigel De Jong is heading back to his old club Hamburg in a deal witch see's Villarreal stars Ariel Ibagaza and Ariel Mati Fernandez re-join the club back from their spell in Germany and are now on their way to Spain.

2744_1212022492.jpg5315_1209755861.jpg

Both Ariel's are on their way back to Spain for their second transfer this season.

174_1198865982.gif

Villarreal back on track.

Villarreal manager Jake Alexiuk had just praised he's side for their teams performance last night against Almeria. Jake Alexiuk's side made it hard for theirselfs but in the end the final score was 3-2 and 3 points for Villarreal.

We had to wait till the 29th minute for some action from Simone Perrota scoring an amazing diving header to put Villarreal ahead and Villarreal manager Jake Alexiuk has confirmned that he will leave the club before the start of the new season.

On the 38th minute Almeria got an exquizzet equaliser from Domene Albert Crusat to make it 1-1 going in at half time.

Shortly after the break on the 63rd minute re-debutant Ariel Ibagaza scored to make it 2-1 after a miz up in the Almeria defence allowed Ibagaza to score he's 1st Villarreal goal in he's 2nd spell at Villarreal after moving to Hamburg at the start of the season.

Next to score was Villarreal again and this time it was young Uruguayan Alberto Luis Suarez to make it 3-1 and game over for Almeria after Suarez's powerful shot flew past Carreira Diego Alves in the Almeria goal.

There was a response from Almeria but it was a bit too late after poor marking by Villarreal Jesus Juanito Gutierrez found himself in lots of space and slotted home from 15 yards past Rodríguez Diego Lopez in the Villarreal goal.

The final score finished 3-2 to Villarreal and Villarreal manager Jake Alexiuk had this to say "I am very pleased at the way my team performs now and I hope this will continue and soon we will be in the top4 spot next season. II can confrim that Belgian DM/CB Vincent Kompany has signed and had a medical with us but in the deal we saw Daniel Sturridge head back to Manchester City and David Pizzaro go along with him and we wish them all the best in the future with Manchester City."

3188_1209755861.jpg4216_1212482748.jpg2579_1232642884.jpg

Still to leave.

These following stars still need to leave Villarreal for around these types of deals-

Anelka (92) – P/E of young forward 90 no more than 25+.

Alex (92) – CB89 and CM89 no more than 25+.

Perrotta (92) – CM89 no more than 25+.

4223_1223631923.jpg

Delighted!

Ex Manchester City DM/CB Vincent Kompany has said he is delighted with the move to Spain and hopes that he has a big and successful carreer under Villarreal manager Jake Alexiuk.

390_1197911498.gif

Leverkusen Ease Past Bochum

Leverkusen eased past Bochum at a packed BayArena in the end the match was a easy win for Leverkusen which would of pleased there manager.

Inside ten minutes Leverkusen went 1-0 up when Helmes successfully wriggled free of his marker and placed the ball into the corner off the net.

The lead was doubled on the 21st minute when Risse headed into the far corner off the net after some skillful work from Barnetta on the wing.

Looking at the stats Leverkusen had 55% of the possession and 18 shots compared to 9 which showed there dominance of hte game

Thomas Ince said after the match " this was a very easy win i am pleased with the lads performances after a couple of injures it was a nice match for them to come back into.

Castro Declares Im Going Nowhere

Gonzalo Castro has declared he is going nowhere and wishes to stay at the club " I want to play out my career here as for a move to Shaktar i can say there is no chance of that happening i am currently negotiating a 5 year deal."

4543_1222948047.jpg

Barcelona Crush Valencia

172_1203469115.gif272_front_small.gif246_front_small.gif140_1204773136.gif

Valencia 0-5 Barcelona

Barcelona Started Well And Controled The Game, Barcelona Took An Early Lead Sidney Govou Curling In a Beauty, The Keeper Was No Were. Both Teams Had Chances To Score But They Couldnt Convert, Finally Barcelona Did Xavi Diving In From The Back Post and Heading Past The Keeper. 3 Minutes Later Argentine Defender Gabriel Milito The Commentators Had This To Say

An amazing goal by Gabriel MILITO! The keeper had no chance! Were running out of superlatives to describe this guy! He's on fire!

Just Before Half Time Valencia Had a Chance To Score But A Great Save By German Keeper Manuel Neuer, Barcelona And Valencia Trot In For Half Time.

Valencia's Henrik Larsson Lobbed The Keeper But It Went Over The Crossbar, Benzema Had A Chance To Get A 4th But He Smashed The Outside Of The Post, Barcelona Did Get There 4th On Loan Stephen Ireland Rolled The Ball In The Net, Were Was The Defence ?!?!, Govou Then Had A Chance To Get A 5th But Hit The Crossbar!, Valencia Had More Chances To Score But Couldnt Find The Goal, Barcelona Capitalised On Poor Finishing By Valencia And got A 5th!, Karim Benzema Went On A Amazing Run And Sends The Crowd Wild Thats One For The Scrapbook!, Valencia Had More And More Chances But Couldnt Score In The End Barcelona Ended Winning The Game With Ease!

3879_1209755861.jpg2771_1209755861.jpg3030_1209755861.jpg5237_1230751341.jpg3884_1209755861.jpg

All Players Played Outstanding And Got There Goal

16053_1209755861.jpg

Neuer Made Some Outstanding Saves And Deserved MOTM

90_front_small.gif329_1229880227.jpgVs. 219_front_small.gif330_1226497206.jpg

Lyon Vs. Marseille

As Lyon and Marseille walked on the pitch the thing that would be stuck in there head was Lyon 1 Marseille 0 that was the final score at the Olympique de Marseille when these two meet on the 13 of December. Lyon was without there star Defender Clerc and Nasri,Clerc to suspension and Nasri to Injury.

The game started well for both teams as they were getting into half - time. Both teams hit the woodwork 3times and both keepers had to make saves. Unfortunately for Lyon Per Mertasacker was given a yellow card for shouting abusive language.

2minutes after Half - Time Robbie Keane chiped the keeper and the commentators said this

A speculative chip by Robbie KEANE is fumbled by the hapless keeper and rolls agonisingly over the line!

Cicinho and Casquero got booked for a scrap on the pitch.In the 81minute Per Mertasacker brought down Kone whilst being the last man and got himself sent off the commentators said

Oh how silly, Mertasacker will miss three games and his team need him if they are title contenders.

Full-Time and the score was 1-0 and a good win because 2nd place Paris Saint-Germain lost so Lyon go 4 points clear at the top.

1865_1234023405.jpg

Robbie Keane goalscorer and MOTM with an outstanding game.

90_front_small.gif329_1229880227.jpgVs. 219_front_small.gif330_1226497206.jpg

Lyon Vs. Marseille

As Lyon and Marseille walked on the pitch the thing that would be stuck in there head was Lyon 1 Marseille 0 that was the final score at the Olympique de Marseille when these two meet on the 13 of December. Lyon was without there star Defender Clerc and Nasri' date='[b']Clerc[/b] to suspension and Nasri to Injury.

The game started well for both teams as they were getting into half - time. Both teams hit the woodwork 3times and both keepers had to make saves. Unfortunately for Lyon Per Mertasacker was given a yellow card for shouting abusive language.

2minutes after Half - Time Robbie Keane chiped the keeper and the commentators said this

Cicinho and Casquero got booked for a scrap on the pitch.In the 81minute Per Mertasacker brought down Kone whilst being the last man and got himself sent off the commentators said

Full-Time and the score was 1-0 and a good win because 2nd place Paris Saint-Germain lost so Lyon go 4 points clear at the top.

1865_1234023405.jpg

Robbie Keane goalscorer and MOTM with an outstanding game.

nice report, look abit like my layout :rolleyes:

BarcelonaGc47-1.jpg

Barcelona Edge Out Malaga

140_1204773136.gif247_front_small.gif1_front_small.gif154_1190855715.gif

Barcelona 3-2 Málaga

Barcelona Went Into The Game Top Of The League By 5 Points. Malaga Took The Lead Through Iván Cuadrado, Barcelona Replied Straight After With Xavi After Hitting His Shot Early Leaving The Keeper Stranded.

Barcelona Started The Second Half On Top And Scored Through Sidney Govou After A Mistake By The Defender. Carles Puyol Made The Game Beyond Doubt With A Nice Finish Past The Keeper. Malaga Didnt Let There Heads Drop And Got A Second One Minute From Time Javier Calleja Smashing In From 15 Yards.

2771_1209755861.jpg3879_1209755861.jpg2761_1228744248.jpg

Xavi MOTM, Govou And Puyol All Scored For Barcelona Tonight

f_lyonnm_8be843a.png

Lyon stay top but by 6points as PSG slip up

434_1194165670.gif10_front_small.gifValenciennes Vs. Lyon329_1229880227.jpg6_front_small.gif

Thomas Blow spoke to Sky Sports before the game and said"I'm very please with my teams last few games in the way they have played and i hope it shows off today a unmanaged Valenciennes.

Lyon started the match comfortably as they were in front by a Robbie Keane header.This is what the commentators said

sport_soccer.gif GOAL!! - Robbie KEANE heads powerfully past the keeper!

Soon after the match slowed down and then in the 89th minute Cicinho dived in the box and the referee pointed to the spot bu then he went to the linesman and gave Cicinho a yellow card. The Commentators said

yellow-card.gifWhat a confusion Cicinho was silly to go down anyway but the referee was all over the place!!!

1865_1234023405.jpgRobbie Keane goalscorer and MOTM

palmeiras Take a rise to new manager

5_front_small.gif 2 - 0 51_front_small.gif

Last night Palmeras took 3 points from a much deserved game Travaling fans said That Jamie Gooding will take us to the top.After the game Jamie Gooding said " I really enjoyed tonight I really liked Da Silva Elder Granja, if he plays like he did last night palmeiras have a new captain:D

elder_granja.jpg

Arsenal + Palmeiras Do buisnnes

Today Jamie Gooding Have done serious Talking with thomas baldwin with Three loans

One That will please all palmeiras fans is arron ramsey

Aaron-Ramsey-Arsenal-Barnet-Pre-Season-Friend_1047156.jpg

Martins

obafemi_martins_new_186715a.jpg

Barton

1060837258-soccer-barclays-premier-league-newcastle-united-v-chelsea-st-james.jpg

Jamie Gooding said "I hope these signings will bring palmeiras to where they deserve Champions leauge football. I would be happy to stay fourth in the leauge but expecting more next season

GUNNERS ON TOP AT EMIRATES!

1_1193387951.gif1-052_1195026324.gif

robin_van_persie.jpg

robin van persie celebrates the winning goal against an impressive newcastle,tom baldwin said"this takes alot of pressure off the players as we are still only 3 points away for champions league and we still have a great chance of achieving that!"

110_1227090196.jpgJuventus 0 - 4 Inter109_1190676380.gif

Inter destroy rivals Juventus !

Inter travelled to Juventus last night in need of a big win to stay top ahead of Milan and the likes of Juventus , Raul put Inter 2-0 up on 18th and 34th minute . just after half time old man Zanetti still proving he still has it after putting Inter 3 up , Hero Raul after scoring 2 got sent of for a stupid high tackle then Mancini wrapped it up on 86 minutes , this is a massive win for Inter and with Milan also winning Inter stay 3 points clear

2919_1231947454.jpg

Raul scoring 2 then getting sent of was a mixed night for the former Madrid legend

On another note , with Raul suspended and Totti injured plus Eduardo getting recalled by Arsenal i have only Botelli so please if anyone has a striker i could loan 89 or above just for tomorow night as i have the cup final , im sure i could loan 1 in return or in another GC

TRAINING GROUND BUST-UP AT ARSENAL!

eduardo.jpg

Star player eduardo has stormed out of arsenal's training ground earlier today,the croatian player had a massive brawl with captain douglas maicon,tom baldwin has said"this is a disgrace, for this both players will be suspended for 3 games,i advise eduardo to return to italy with inter to have some guidance off the great manager mark wallis and return when he is mentally OK"

maicon.jpg

i'm very surprised with dougals with all his experience,he should know better,unfortunately this could lose him his captaincy!

Gueye To start wednseday + new capatain reveld

gueye.jpg

New Left back reveled at palmeiras Jamie Gooding said "It's my first siginging in chare of the club and how happy am i to have in my squad Hopefully more players will enter the club but there will be no more changes to face falmego on wednesday"

[/size]

also new captain Named

"Jamie Gooding on the weekend said that he had a strong eye on a new captain Thats what he have done today He have Named Manuel ITURRAThe new captain this is what Jamie Had to say "well i know i said that i though i knew who our new captain was but this week in training i saw a weak side to him then i saw Iturra and though wow his passing + movement was amazing" all the fans are happy with this descion i hope he can keep it up + Hold up that title up next season.

bsie48o13a000bsie48o13a000i22351680.jpg

109_1190676380.gifInter 4 - 1 Napoli746_1215505679.jpg

Italian Shield Final

Inter won the Italian Shield tonight after a fine win over Napoli , Balotelli , Walcott , Scotti and Gago the goalscorers , Wallis has struggled for strikers these past few weeks after Totti injured and Raul suspended but Inter have managed to bring in 2 great players on loan Eduardo returns to Inter and Bojan has joined from Barcelona

29540_1231931720.jpg4347_1226658615.jpg

Bojan and Eduardo join Inter on loan and Wallis would like to say thankyou to both the Arsenal and Barcelona managers

109_1190676380.gifInter 4 - 1 Napoli746_1215505679.jpg

Italian Shield Final

Inter won the Italian Shield tonight after a fine win over Napoli ' date=' Balotelli , Walcott , Scotti and Gago the goalscorers , Wallis has struggled for strikers these past few weeks after Totti injured and Raul suspended but Inter have managed to bring in 2 great players on loan Eduardo returns to Inter and Bojan has joined from Barcelona [/color']

29540_1231931720.jpg4347_1226658615.jpg

Bojan and Eduardo join Inter on loan and Wallis would like to say thankyou to both the Arsenal and Barcelona managers

Well Done On The Win And Its Ok :)