SWAP JOVETIC, Stevan 4 Axel Witsel

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: SWAP JOVETIC, Stevan 4 Axel Witsel

Yeah. Keep Jovetic, he has been playing well for Fiorentina in the Serie A. Witsel is definitely one for the future too in my opinion but barring a move to a bigger team, a rise would seem unlikely at the moment. If possible you should keep Jovetic and sign Witsel. That would be pure awesome lol.

Yeah. Keep Jovetic' date=' [b']he has been playing well for Fiorentina in the Serie A.[/b] Witsel is definitely one for the future too in my opinion but barring a move to a bigger team, a rise would seem unlikely at the moment. If possible you should keep Jovetic and sign Witsel. That would be pure awesome lol.

Has he? I was over in Italy last month and saw him play for Montenegro against Italy and although you can't judge from one game, I thought he was really poor and seemed to put no effort in at all, I don't watch too much Italian football though, so I tendto trust the forum when it comes to keeping certain players :D

Guest cabbytoodles

Has he? I was over in Italy last month and saw him play for Montenegro against Italy and although you can't judge from one game' date=' I thought he was really poor and seemed to put no effort in at all, I don't watch too much Italian football though, so I tendto trust the forum when it comes to keeping certain players :D[/quote']

Well to be honest, i don't watch much Serie A football too. But if reports are to be believed, in the brief cameos and some starts he's made this season, he has performed rather well, considering Fiorentina started the season well although they are now in 8th spot, 7 points off the leaders Inter with a game in hand. The lad has talent though, so does Witsel but i just thought since Fiorentina plays in the Champ League and Italy is much better than Belgium in terms of League standard too. Funny thing is, both players were linked with Man Utd before haha. But well, the tabloids aren't to be believed always! As more often than now, some players don't end up at the clubs they are linked with! :rolleyes: