Im confused

noob

Hi

I noticed in my setup alot of the strong teams dont put all there best players in the starting line up they are all fit and are not injured. Whats with that shouldnt you always put your best 11 on the pitch? I checked there matches and they dont even use them for subs.

Re: Im confused

Hi

I noticed in my setup alot of the strong teams dont put all there best players in the starting line up they are all fit and are not injured. Whats with that shouldnt you always put your best 11 on the pitch? I checked there matches and they dont even use them for subs.

If they dont want to put out their first team thats their loss m8! Are they unmanaged or managed?

Sorry for going off topic but Van Der Sar was SENSATIONAL last season. the weak link in Man U is Wes Brown. ;)

wes was mint last season so was Edwin but this season did u see him against arsenal they shoot and he fallls on his knees every match against liverpool its like rafas slept with him to rig it and tbh How wes a weak link! i know hes not the best but he won us the CL we wunt of scored without that Pass

....../\

...../..\

..../....\

.../......\

../........\

./______\

.......|.|

Supposed to be a tree :l well any way that was are christmas presant (realy earlie presant) but wes delivered it to Old Trafford :) (~Monaco~)

wes was mint last season so was Edwin but this season did u see him against arsenal they shoot and he fallls on his knees every match against liverpool its like rafas slept with him to rig it and tbh How wes a weak link! i know hes not the best but he won us the CL we wunt of scored without that Pass

....../\

...../..\

..../....\

.../......\

../........\

./______\

.......|.|

Supposed to be a tree :l well any way that was are christmas presant (realy earlie presant) but wes delivered it to Old Trafford :) (~Monaco~)

lmao nice tree m8! I admit Van der sar has not been the same so far this season and wes is improving, but when you look at the rest of the team they are of a totally different standard IMO. Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand all better than Brown. But thats just my opinion... :D Anyways lets get back on topic.

all the good players dont play well together from my experience for eg playing juan mate instead of capel mataa scored two goals me which capel was injured

they might not have logged on for a long time and onw of there best players might of got injured another player would of went into the starting 11

its in wc and they are probley experimenting there definitely not resting them since he just sticked with his weaker players all season and got relegated lol. I just wanted to know if there was a strategy to there game plan but they are just plain stupid. :)

its in wc and they are probley experimenting there definitely not resting them since he just sticked with his weaker players all season and got relegated lol. I just wanted to know if there was a strategy to there game plan but they are just plain stupid. :)

Either found it fun to do as bad as possible or just didn't go on.