Gold Championship 48 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 48 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Andy Van Der Meyde Is Joining Southampton:)

Re: Gold Championship 48 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Sao Paulo Get Dan Griffin. Yesterday at around 4PM Brazillian Giants were looking for a NEW manager, and got Ledgendary manager Dan Grif

Re: Gold Championship 48 - Match Report / Transfers Thread OPENING GAME WITH A WIN Chivas usa came away from toyota park chicago with there first 3 points of the new season, gadga's men enjoyed

Re: Gold Championship 48 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

QPR_Logo.png

QPR get there man

Earlier on today it was announced that Daniel Murphy would be taking the managers position from Gareth Ainsworth.Murphy had the choice to take a Premiership team or a unnamed German team but decided to try and get QPR into the Premiership. Murphy who has been out of management for a few months is back and wants instant glory with his new team and he has already managed to bring in Martin Harnik on loan from Werder Bremen.We managed to get an interview earlier on with the new manager and here it is.

I am delighted that I am the new manager here and I am really looking forward to starting the season off against Bristol City.I do not think we have the best squad of players at the moment but we have some great young players who could be a big part of our season.I would love to get promoted this season but I will be happy with a top ten finish as it is my first season back in management.I am going to be looking around for a few pre-season friendlies.I would love a good cup run in both cups and with a first round tie against Peterborough in the FA Cup and a bye in the League Cup I am positive that we can go further than the rounds we are in now.I am happy to say that I have managed to bring in Martin Harnik on loan and he will be a key figure for us this season.I will speak more after training tomorrow and hopefully I will have some more news on our transfer targets.Also I know that this club has some rumors going around that the chairman is trying to pick the team and if anything like this is happening while I am here then I will walk straight out.

Well Daniel Murphy seems ready for the job and the QPR fans will be hoping he can get the players behind him and get some good results.

Southampton have agreed deals that will see 21 year old GK Bialkowski leave for Istanbul BB and ageing Am Jason Euell join Helsingsborgs. The duo will leave for a combined fee of £3.7million.

Southampton have placed bids on 8 players, but none have been accepted. Redstall has publiclly voiced his need of a CB and a Defensive midfielder with premiership experience. It is believed he has placed a bid for Toon captain Nicky Butt. Unfortunately the toon hven't yet responded. Gaffer ZRedstall has voiced his frustration at the amount of GC's being made and is desperate to keep this one alive with match reports and transfer news.

Barnsley.png

New Manager

Aaron dhandli has become the new manager here at Barnsley. Aaron is looking for youths. he is looking for futur stars.

A futur star in the Barnsley squad is Reuben NOBLE-LAZARUS. He is a star with a futur. Also depsite this he has been put on the transfer list.

(he is only available for a small fee of 50 mill :D )

0,,10309~3760859,00.jpg

Southampton have reportadely had a bid accepted for Everton's Andy Van der Meyde. The fee is expected to be in the region of £725 000 and the Dutchman will be Redstall first signing.

Andy is a very good winger who has a lot of premier league experience. He knows the English game and is a bargain for the price we managed to get him at. I have said we will be investing in youth and this signing doesn't change anything. With playeers like Rudi Skacel expected to leave we have to bring in replacements. I hope this will be the first of many ezperienced players joining us.

Southampton have a friendly against QPR on friday and are expected to challenge Everton as part of their pre-season build up.

New Boss At Goodison!

180px-Everton.JPG

At 4 30pm Manager David Moyes Was Told To Pack His Stuff And Leave Everton' date=' Which Shocked The Footballing Nation.

His Succsessor Was Named At Around 4 35pm Manager BowenBoii Took The Job With Pleasure And Had This To Say

BowenBoii Has Made

Andy Van Der Meyde Avalible For Money!!

Marouane Fellaini Who Was Only Brought By Moyes In The Summer Has Been Made Avalible And BowenBoii Is Lookin For 2 Players, Bowen Has Stated No Pensioners!

Bowen Is Also Lookin To Buy Players Who Are Avalible For Money

Also Bowen Has Wished Everyone Good Luck In The New Season Cumin Ahead![/font']

Andy Van Der Meyde Is Joining Southampton:)

Barnsley News.

0,,10309~2810615,00.jpg

aaron Dhandli the new manager of Barnsley fc is looking for youths to get barnsley to div 2. Aaron has started by loaning Arsenal future star Aaron Ramsey. Aaron Dhandli hopes that Aaron Ramsey will play a main role in Midfield.

AaronRamseyEmpicsPAMikeEgerton1.jpg

Aaron is still looking for some youths and would like if u would pm him about selling a youth.

I am still looking for youth players and woul be pleasered if u could pm me on the game. I would give any player from my senior squad exept Ramsey.

1873858.jpg

Leicester City... this club deserves to have better players than they have right now. The current players are kinda crappy.

We'll try to get some good youngsters to build on a better team.

It will be difficult to promote since teams like Southampton and Barnsley will probably be tough opponents.

But promoting is our goal.

Southamptons signing of Andy Van Der Meyde has been cancelled due to BowenBoii quiting Everton (why connor why!) :(

However the Saints have had bids accepted for Brazilian CB Jose Jeci and Leicster City's Darren Powell. They will bring much neeeded experience to the Saints back line. Southampton are still in the market for a defensive midfielder.

jeci.jpg

Brazilian CB Jeci has been predicted as a big riser in the brazilian ratings changes.

I am delihted to be getting a player of Joses quality for a mere £2million. In many threads he has been predicted for a +6 rise so although he is 26 he is also a future prospect.

200px-MajorLeagueSoccer.pngmain.jpg

NEW MANAGER AT CHIVAS

Tonite the chivas usa chairman Jorge Vergara announced that GADGA is there new manager, this is all new to me said gadga, the msl league is going to be one big challenge for me.. The stadium is excellent as i had a walk round meeting the staff and then the players i insured the players that i will pay close attention to them in training as i'm unsure about the squad to see who will be remaining at the club, looking at the schedule we have an exciting game in the smfa shield against AJAX which we will enjoy..

306_1206064924.gif

Sao Paulo Get Dan Griffin.

Yesterday at around 4PM Brazillian Giants were looking for a NEW manager, and got Ledgendary manager Dan Griffin:D

Griff has already been busy in the Transfer Market Bringing in 3 players and a loaning.

He Sold 29 year old Ze Luis for Half a million pounds, Shalrie Joseph & Sainey Nyassi. And also Bringing in young talented 23 year old Justin Hoyte for £6,000,000. And finally bringing in Jerome Thomas on loan from English south coast side Portsmouth.

estadio%20morumbi.jpg

With an 80,000 capacity stadium, Dan Griffin Will be looking to win EVERYTHING in the Brazillian Federation. He has been drawn in a tought Group H in the Champions League with French Champions Lyon, Italian Giants Juventus and German Under-miners FC Schalke. Dan Griffin hopes he can get Sao to the Quarter Final of the competition, But doesnt mind if he finishes 3rd in the group just 2-3 points behind 2nd, he does not want to finish bottom of the group.

The%20boys%20head%20to%20the%20training%20ground.jpg

Sao Paulo players heading to the Training pitch preparing for the home game against Flamengo on Saturday.

Match Preview

306_1206064924.gif294_1194114651.gif

Sao Paulo - Flamengo

Venue: Morumbi ( 80,000 )

Kickoff: 20:00 GT

Sao Paulo Manager: MR.Monkey ( Dan Griffin Gold Account 2 )

Flamengo Manager: Michael Claydon

Match Prediction: Sao Paulo 3-1 Flamengo.

Sao Paulo Team News:

Rogerio Ceni will be fit for the season-opener, C.Anderson and J.Miranda will be set to start the match in the heart of the defence for Sao. Rodrigo and Junior start in LB/RB. Joilson and Richarlyson start opposite eachother on the wings with Hernanes and Jorge Wagner in the center of midfield. Dagoberto and Borges start as striking partners and are set to be for the season unless we get some quality strikers here. Now, its not the keeper, its not the center backs and its not Richarlyson to captain Sao Paulo, but the captain is Central Midfielder Hernanes. Dan Griffin has seen him in training and he has bossed the midfield telling the rest of the players were to go and he deserves the captains armband for the season, Richarlyson will cover in his place if absent.

Theres a new man at the top at Old Trafford

The relativly unknown manager Adam Gutteridge has been unveiled as the new Manchester United manager. Gutteridge who has only won one league title with Benfica before his appointment, was very happy joining the Champions of Europe, stating that he is now 'Living the Dream'. Fans were undecided at first, but within hours of his appointment, he announced that Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be joining United from Inter Milan, with Tevez and Hargreaves going to the San Siro. Gutteridge has now turned his attentions to finding a new right back, with Dani Alves of Barcelona his top target, and also a left winger, rumoured to be Valencia's David Silva

72_1204087089.gif

Southampton have completed the transfers of three more players, and had a bid accepted on another defender.

The first signing is young forward Arnhold Rivas from Tescos De la UAG. The forward is only rated 75 but has joined for a fee of £600 000.

32385_1221064603.jpg

Rivas was on the top of the managers transfer targets

Rivas was one of my main youth targets and i'm very pleased to have got him. He has been playing regularly for Tescos De la UAG and i'm sure he will feature for us in the cup. This signing has definately mad me look foreward to the mexican ratings changes!

The second signing for the Saints was 24 year olf forward Freddy Soderberg, who has joined from Swedish side Hammarby for £400 000. He is by no means the highest profile signing at St.Marys but Redstall is a big fan of his and believes he will improve in the future.

freddy_traning_427.jpg

Soderberg is rated highly by Redstall

The main signing from the Saints camp was veteran goalkeeper Nelson Dida from Italien giants A.C Milan. They weren't expecting to sign another GK but Redstall feels it was an oppurtunity he couldn't turn down. Southampton had to cough up £3million for the goalkeeper.

2456_1209755861.jpg

Dida will fit straight into the starting eleven against QPR on friday.

Out of favour striker Bradley Wright-Phillips has left St.Marys to play at italien side Siena. Redstall told Wright-Phillips on his first day that he was no longer needed at the club and both manager and player will be glad at his departure. He has added an extra £5million to Southamptons transfer funds, which has paid for all but one of their transfers so far.

Friendly - QPR vs Southamton

A new look Southampton side will face promotion challengers Queens Park rangers in the opening friendly of the season. Both teams will want to get something out of the game but QPR are slight favourites.

Match News - Southampton

Southamptons new boss will give a debut to Nelson Dida and is expected to use Jeci as a substitute. The key man for the saints will be Andrew Surman who has recently been handed the captaincy. Although only 22 years old Surman has made over 100 appearences for the Saints and will play a key role on the left wing.

Match News - QPR

QPR's only two main signings were GK Ben Foster and attakcer Martin Harnik on loan and both are expected to start. Harnik will be their main attacking force and should play a big part in most of their attacks.

Southampton Starting XI

3-5-2

GK - Dida

LB - Pearce

CB - Perry

RB - Cafu

DM - Cork

CM - Wotton

CM - Gillet

LM - Surman ©

RM - Smith

CF - Mcgoldrick

CF - Robertson

Leicester City wants to thank Barcelona (Paul Bamber) for loaning out Hugo and Victor Sanchez. Also a big thanks to Werder Bremen (Gary William) for Huseinovic.

We made 2 transfers:

Logan Bailly from Racing Genk is a very talented goalie and 19 year old Eke Uzuma from Freiburg will play an important role as a defensive midfielder.

*edit* I'm looking forward to this, never managed a 3th division team in a GC and with (former Premier League) teams Coventry, Barnsley, Southampton, Leeds and us it looks like this will be interesting.

main.jpg

4 ARRIVE AT CHIVAS USA

Chivas usa manager has been busy hunting for players to bring to the HOME DEPOT CENTER and as managed to sign usa former international keeper KASEY KELLER the 38yr old keeper arrived from seattle sounders but gadga feels that the 86rated keeper as still got it between the sticks.. Gadga also bought in 3 players on loan 26 yr old keeper RODRIGUEZ JORDI CODINA 82 rated signed on loan from real madrid; gadga said he got the young lad on loan for backup.. 23yr old midffielder ARNOLD MVUEMBA 84 rated signed on loan from portsmouth; arnold is a good playmaker and challenger with a good strong right foot.. 19yr old american striker JOZY ALTIDORE 85 rated signed on loan from villarreal; jozy is a young up and coming player, i feel he will be a big top player one day and it is a great chance to have a look at him and i thank JASON LEE villarreals manager loaning the lad to us..

4593_1209755861.jpg

KASEY KELLER SIGNED FOR CHIVAS

THE ON LOANEES..

15938_1209755861.jpg

Rodríguez JORDI CODINA

7668_1209755861.jpg

Arnold MVUEMBA

17852_1209755861.jpg

Jozy ALTIDORE

BIG changes in BOSTON

PLAYER IN (Age/Rating) - Fee - Club From

Rene HIGUITA (42/82) Gk - 10k - Deportivo Pereira

Emilio VARGAS (25/74) D - 250k - Cobreloa

Lamine GASSAMA (19/78) RB/CB - 1.0 - Lyon

José SCHAFFER (22/76) LB - 200k - Racing

Angel DAVID ABRAHAM (22/86) CB - 1.5 + PE - FC Basel

Carlos LABRIN (17/80) CB - 600k + PE - Huachipato

Enrique JUNIOR DIAZ (24/80) CB/LB - 1.2 - Wisla Krakow

Danny AGUIAR (22/75) M - 350k - Deportivo Cali

Roberto ROSALES (20/83) RM/RB - 400k + PE - KAA Gent

Santos ZE LUIS (29/85) DM/CM - 500k + PE - Sao Paulo

Luis PAVEZ (20/78) DM - PE - Palestino

Edison PRECIADO (22/77) CF - PE - Deportivo Cuenca

Stefan MAIERHOFER (26/85) CF - 700k + PE - Rapid Wien

Jesus MORALES (22/70) F - 10k - Free Agent

Daniel NANNSKOG (34/86) CF - 850k + PE - Stabaek IF

Lucas CACA (26/82) W/F - 300k + PE - Aalborg

Leaving New England with a first team of

REIS, Matt (USA) - G - 33 - 83

ALBRIGHT, Chris (USA) - RB/LB - 28 - 82

HILGENBRICK, Chase (USA) - LB/CB - 26 - 80

BADILLA, Gabriel (CRC) - CB - 24 - 85

DAVID ABRAHAM, Angel (ARG) - CB - 22 - 86

ROSALES, Roberto (VEN) - RM/RB - 20 - 83

ZE LUIS, Santos (BRA) - DM/CM - 29 - 85

LARENTOWICZ, Jeff (USA) - DM/CB - 25 - 81

MAIERHOFER, Stefan (AUT) - CF - 26 - 85

NANNSKOG, Daniel (SWE) - CF - 34 - 86

CACA, Lucas (BRA) - W/F - 26 - 82

Should get walked over, but I'm going for the future.

Reserves :

HIGUITA, Rene (CLB) - G - 42 - 82

GASSAMA, Lamine (FRA) - RB/CB - 19 - 78

SCHAFFER, Jose (ARG) - LB - 22 - 74

LABRIN, Carlos (CHI) - CB - 17 - 80

JUNIOR DIAZ, Enrique (CRC) - CB/LB - 25 - 80

AGUILAR, Danny (CLB) - M - 22 - 75

PAVEZ, Luis (CHI) - DM - 20 - 78

EDUARDO ERE, Bruno (BRA) - DM - 20 - 75

PRECIADO, Edison (ECU) - CF - 22 - 77

MORALES, Jesus (MEX) - F - 22 - 70

SMITH, Khano (BER) - W/F - 26 - 80

72_1204087089.gif

The Saints were beaten 2-1 by QPR in their first match of the season and it is obvious that more changes are needed before the opening day.

Robertson got the home sides only goal and the away sides goals came from Fitz Hall and Harnik. The game was reasonably close and on another day could have easily gone southamtons way.

Although the managere didn't start with a victory, he is still confident that his side will do well in the league this year.

This game has shown me a lot about the players, and who needs replacing. After the game i brought in a star attacker and i think that we are now ready for the season ahead.

Southampton recently unveiled their newest signing, attacker Bautista from Jaguares De Chiapas. He will be thrown straight into the first XI for tonights game. The 29 year old AM is rated 89 and southampton paid £7.9million for him.

10035_1215860144.jpg

Bautista will be key to the Saints season

To raise funds for the signing want-away winger Rudi Skacel left for £5.4million and keeper Kelvin Davis left for just under £2million, after Dida took his place in the first team.

main.jpg

648_1227016450.jpg

OPENING GAME WITH A WIN

Chivas usa came away from toyota park chicago with there first 3 points of the new season, gadga's men enjoyed the game despite going 1-0 down after 16mins, but chivas got hold of the game and turned on the style which produced the equiliser on the 28th min when midfielder MARSCH hit a long range shot into the top of the corner, MARSCH got his second of the game on the 68th min mark with a tap in from just yards out..

Gadga said that he is happy with the win especialy on the opening game, the lads have worked hard in training and the new lads have settled in quickly..

Southampton-FC-256x256.png

Southampton's season got off to a brilliant start as they see themselves top at this early stage of the season. After an average performance against queens park rangers, the formation was changed from a defensive 3-5-2 o a more attacking 3-2-2-2-1.

During the first half it was obvious that the players had something to prove and goals from Thomas, Wotten and two for new signing Bautista put the Saints four nil up at the half- time break. Millwall were totally outplayed and couldn't handle Bautista.

p1_bautista_0330.jpg

Millwall couldn't handle Bautista

Southamton continued to dominate in the early stages of the first half and added to the scoreline when new captain Andrew Surman finished off a good move to making it 5-0 :eek:

surman.jpg

Surman made it five after half time

Millwall did show signs of a comeback when Martin and Robinson combined to score two in 5minutes, but it wasn't enough to stop the rampant Saints.

Final Score: Southamton 5-2 Millwall