English Champ 2426 - Full Of Chatters/Forumers :D

JuniorBlue

Re: English Champ 2426 - Full Of Chatters/Forumers :D

QPR Transfer News!

qpr.jpg

Liverpool left back Emiliano Insua joins Liam Smith's QPR on loan to add some competition to the squad for the season ahead. QPR are aiming for promotion whether it be through the promotion places or play offs. Ex Spurs goalkeeper Jake Cole has been transfer listed with Radek Cerny taking the number one spot and Lee Camp covering for him. Kelvin Etuhu will be joining from Manchester City and QPR are also hoping to sign Daniel Sturridge from Manchester City. QPR have made a bid for Portsmouth's Younes Kaboul to beef up the defence.

And all you boys can thank me for buying the setup ;)

arsenallogo203x152cz4.jpg

After the shock departure earlier on today of manager Arsene Wenger. The Arsenal board wasted no time in appointing a new young, hungry manager in Liam Bolton.

A statement from Bolton on the club website read "I am extremely excited to be taking over at such a fantastic club and i'm looking forward to testing myself against some of the best managers around."

Not long after that statement, the man himself has quickly moved to bring in Young French Superstar Karim Benzema.

benzema1zy5.jpg

Aswell as Benzema, Bolton is looking to continue the tradition of the club and bring in some of the top youngsters from around the world.

waits for the Watford synchronized swimming team with anticipation :P

You just wait until I woop your Sheffield :P

I want to get youths but I really dont feel like it lol

And all you boys can thank me for buying the setup ;)

Thanks Mate :D

You should have told me earlier so I could have got a better team though :P

Guest drseanfitz

New manager Sean Fitzpatrick moved in at Ipswich Town today and immediately vowed to bring some south american flair to the team.

Sean vowed to bring in a few experienced players to help the team settle, but also plans to bring in several young players.

Liam LUFC, if you haven't got a friendly arranged yet then feel free to challenge me, and i'll gladly accept.:)

I'm happy to return home to see even more forumers and chatters have joined
:D

Let's keep it going' date=' and try and make an Elite English Champ :)[/center']

Amen to that. :)

Liam LUFC, if you haven't got a friendly arranged yet then feel free to challenge me, and i'll gladly accept.:)

I've challenged somebody else who are in my division, but I'll cancel for now and do that another time.

I'll challenge you shortly.

EDIT: I've challenged you for this Friday, Sean. I've also challenged Adam Selby (Operation A) for the Friday after. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Tottenham here

Frazier Campbell available for loan' date=' and that's about it atm, as the rest look to be on their way out :D[/quote']

put in a loan bid already, cheers for the heads up

**** my word you accepted that bid quick, not even had time to type out my previous message.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Glad that the setup owner took Arsenal now, as Div 2 looks like the place to be. :P

I'm Cardiff. :D

Some good managers in Div 2... Just hope it stays like this for the season and we don't all drop out like a WC challenge one time. :rolleyes:

Anyways....

Cardiff - Me

Norwich - Tom

Nottingham Forest - Paul

QPR - Liam

Birmingham - Adam

Sheffield United - SoP :eek: (Runs) lol

Watford - Armand

Ipswich - Sean

Thats all I think. For now anyway. :P Looking for the challenge fella's, and remember ffs don't quit. :D

Glad that the setup owner took Arsenal now' date=' as Div 2 looks like the place to be. :P

I'm Cardiff. :D

Some good managers in Div 2... Just hope it stays like this for the season and we don't all drop out like a WC challenge one time. :rolleyes:

Anyways....

Cardiff - Me

Norwich - Tom

Nottingham Forest - Paul

QPR - Liam

Sheffield United - SoP :eek: (Runs) lol

Watford - Armand

Ipswich - Sean

Thats all I think. For now anyway. :P Looking for the challenge fella's, and remember ffs don't quit. :D[/quote']

It's alrite Ken....Leave Me Out :P Birmingham....

Guest R. Peters

Chelsea Latest

Chelsea manager, Ryan Peters has informed Premiership managers to beware of his deadly signings that are coming up. Peters added:

I know my players, I've got a wealthy balance and I'm bringing in depth, we want a strong run in every competition and to win the league. The signings that will be completed tomorrow midnight will take the Premiership by storm, can any of you managers step up to the challenge?

So at least 25 Forumers + Chatters have joined, and can i think you for your involvement in the setup.

My aim is to carry on and try and gather as many managers as possible to continue making this into an elite english championship setup in time to come.

If you join a club, please could you say who you've joined on the thread and what team. Also, if you know anyone who would be interested please could you ask them if they want to be involved and could they please post or tell me the club they are.

Thanks, Adam

P.S - A Full News Report From Birmingham City will be coming up very soon....