Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - Semi Final - Sam Warren vs Matt Ios

Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - Semi Final - Sam Warren vs Matt Ios  

1. 1.

Re: Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - Semi Final - Sam Warren vs Matt Ios

Think I've voted both of these throughout the comp so it's tough :/ And they were my picks for the final once Sam' date=' Nath, Jinky etc were all out :o

But gone with Sam... great guy and I feel he'll win the thing although he disagrees :P;)[/quote']

:/ <---------------

Wozza because he deserves it. Don't argue the case Wozza because you are more worthy than I and if the votes don't show it' date=' something is very wrong. You, final, NOW! :)[/quote']

I wanna Argue And I will argue - You are superior to meeee :)

Sorry sam but my vote goes to Matt ios coz he was one of the friendliest male(females) :P oan chat ;) good luck matt ios :D and sam :D

Keep away from him as much as possible' date=' Oh, take these Curtain Fabrics and throw them away from you. :D:P Should take a matter of minutes.[/quote'] Some advice :mad: its not worked :eek::confused:

Wozza because he deserves it. Don't argue the case Wozza because you are more worthy than I and if the votes don't show it' date=' something is very wrong. You, final, NOW! :)[/quote']
Superior... Someone who joined later become more superior... No way! Not a chance. :) Experience is what matters and you have more than me.

I know when it's over for me' date=' that time is now![/quote']

Back on-topic: I'm man enough to accept defeat.

Seems like I've been highly negative on myself... I do apologise for my behaviour, now I feel like an utter fool. :( I've probably let everyone down... and more importantly myself. Well Done Ios, way to go. :mad:

However, now that I believe in myself, nothing can stop me from believing. It'd be a miracle if I came back, but I'm not throwing in the towel. I'm not giving up so easy now. ;):D