Guest cabbytoodles

Guest cabbytoodles

JoshMcEachran_vNI_H.jpg

Name: Josh McEachran

Date of Birth: 1 March 1993

Club: Chelsea

Position: Left midfielder, centre midfielder

Not on DB

Josh McEachran is a left midfielder who loves taking on defenders. His main assets are his pace and he is known for his crosses into the box. One of the best players for the Chelsea U-16s, he is highly rated by the Chelsea academy stuff, he has been attracting strong interest from Premiership rivals Manchester United but have chosen to stay at Stamford Bridge. He made his debut for the U-16s side of England against Northern Ireland. Chelsea's manager Luiz Felipe Scolari is said to have been impressed by the youngster's potential and with Chelsea now attempting to blood youths from their youth ranks, the future is bright for Josh, who has captained the England U-16 side before. Tipped for promotion to the Chelsea U-18s soon.

Re: Josh McEachran, 15-year-old Chelsea midfielder

JoshMcEachran_vNI_H.jpg

Name: Josh McEachran

Date of Birth: 1 March 1993

Club: Chelsea

Position: Left midfielder' date=' centre midfielder

[u']Not on DB[/u]

Josh McEachran is a left midfielder who loves taking on defenders. His main assets are his pace and he is known for his crosses into the box. One of the best players for the Chelsea U-16s, he is highly rated by the Chelsea academy stuff, he has been attracting strong interest from Premiership rivals Manchester United but have chosen to stay at Stamford Bridge. He made his debut for the U-16s side of England against Northern Ireland. Chelsea's manager Luiz Felipe Scolari is said to have been impressed by the youngster's potential and with Chelsea now attempting to blood youths from their youth ranks, the future is bright for Josh, who has captained the England U-16 side before. Tipped for promotion to the Chelsea U-18s soon.

Chelsea- English- Youth.

Not a good mix :P

Good find anyway.

Re: Mohammed Abdellaoue

%7B30DC54A3-7208-4B25-9DF8-7BFC9024828F%7D.jpg

Name:Mohammed ABDELLAOUE

Date of Birth: 23/10/1985

Club:Skeid's before he moved to VĂ¥lerenga IF

Position: Foward/Winger - Prefers Forward look below to see why..

Stats - Skeid's - 86apps - 40goals

VĂ¥lerenga IF - 17apps - 10goals

Just think he will be picked up by a big club sooner or later.

Rated 80 on DB

Why did you post it under another thread?:confused:

Re: Josh McEachran, 15-year-old Blues midfielder

I don't mean to take this out on you, but threads in general profiling players who are years away (at best or never at worst) from being added to the database are pointless. The only reason i can see these threads are made are simply for the gloating rights of "oh i found this player" if on the off chance they become successful.

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: Josh McEachran, 15-year-old Blues midfielder

I don't mean to take this out on you' date=' but threads in general profiling players who are years away (at best or never at worst) from being added to the database are pointless. The only reason i can see these threads are made are simply for the gloating rights of "oh i found this player" if on the off chance they become successful.[/quote']

Well, i know what you are getting at. But many have also done this, except they don't simply point out any Tom, Dirk and Harry who plays football. In my case, I've chosen Josh as he is one of the brightest lads among the current batch of U-16s. If you don't like what people are doing you shouldn't post in my opinion. We never know if the senior team may suddenly decide to give them a chance do we? :) There are quite a number of young lads added to the DB so we shouldn't rule out posting on promising young lads. Besides 15 isn't very far away. I've seen some posting on younger ones like 9 years of age. Now why don't you take it out on that post? Nothing against you really mate, cheers. Just wanted to make my point.