WHo do u think is the best RB at the moment ?????????

WHo do u think is the best RB at the moment ?????????  

1. 1.

• Sergio Ramos
    • Dani Alves
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Sagna
    • Maicon
    • Others

Re: WHo do u think is the best RB at the moment ?????????

Boswinga , He might not be the best defensively but going forward he is the best out of all of them in my opinion , Maicon would be a close second as he is everything a rightback needs and consistently performs, then dani alves i personally dont like sergio ramos i dont think he is consistent enough and makes some big mistakes at times that cost his team goals

My choice would have to be boswinga thou i have always been a fan of him but to be fair they are all very good RB'S:p

Guest cabbytoodles

Well for me it's definitely Bakary Sagna. I'm not an Arsenal fan by the way. His surging runs down the right flank has always offered Arsenal an extra attacking outlet down the right. He is now beginning to cement a place in the Les Blues too with Sagnol dwindling. My second vote would be Maicon of Inter. Sergio Ramos used to be one hell of a player, just ain't sure about that now though. His wasn't exactly impressive at the Euro 2008 too.

Guest cabbytoodles

I'm no Seftinho or something but my guess would be as follow.

Sergio Ramos 95 - 95/94

Dani Alves 94 - 94/95

Maicon 94- 94/95

Sagna 92- 93/92

Bosingwa 93-93

But i doubt SM would be generous with ratings of fullbacks though.

This is my top 10:

(it's my own rating in brackets, not what I think SM should give them)

1. Maicon (95/96)

2. Dani Alves (94/95)

=3. Lahm (94)

=3. Ramos (94) - would be above Alves and Lahm if he wasn't so lazy. looks like he can't be bothered half the time.

5. Sagna (93)

=6. Miguel (92)

=6. Fritz (92) - massively underrated RB, and Germany's best player after Schweinsteiger and Podolski at Euro 2008 (although he mostly played RM)

8. Grygera (91/92)

=9. Zambrotta (91) - not the player he was, but still very good in comparison to most other RBs.

=9. Bosingwa (91) - overrated when he was in Portugal. not great at defending. would make a better RWB or even RM in my opinion. although if he's keeps improving for Chelsea I'll put him higher later on.

Why Sergio Ramos deserve a plus 1?

For me

Ramos 94

Bosingwa 94

Maicon 95

Sagna 93

Dani Alves 94

Long way to go til the end of the season. He's first choice for Spain, and Real Madrid. If they finish top two and get past the QFs in the CL I don't see why not, because I'm expecting him to play all the way.

If they finish top two and get past the QFs in the CL I don't see why not' date=' because I'm expecting him to play all the way.[/quote']

Don't forget Real haven't even been past the last 16 in the CL since 2003-04, and they haven't been past the quarters since they got rid of the 2nd group stage 6 years ago. ;)

They aren't exactly playing well at the moment either. And even if Ramos does play every game and Real get to the CL semis, he will have to be brilliant to get past 95 (which he hasn't been since roughly the middle of last season). Just being on the pitch won't be good enough.

Wes Brown' date=' better defender than all those listed.[/quote']

I'm sorry but baring in mind you also quoted that Rooney is the best striker in the world and other Manchester United fan-type bias, I'll confirm you're by far the most deluded fan I've ever seen.

Wes Brown!? Arbeloa!? lol (Arbeloa probably does deserve a 91 though)

I'm a big fan of Bosingwa but he is a bit defensively suspect to be rated better than some of these.

I'm glad someone else pointed out Corluka, who I think is a hugely underrated player- just a shame he moved to Tottenham :rolleyes: (Okay, so that's Liverpool, Man U and Tottenham fans offended lol).

Who's the best? I voted Ramos but could have just as easily voted for Maicon. Very good going forward but just as able defensively and does well considering Madrid have been shambolic at times defensively this season, or is that his fault!?

Although I voted Ramos, I'd much rather watch Maicon, Bosingwa or Alves (in particular) but I think they are less acomplished defensively than Ramos and (maybe) Sagna. Maicon, Bosingwa and Alves are the type of players who are particularly good at international level as well because there is always alot of space for full-backs to exploit (as Bosingwa did during Euro 2008).

This poll is pointless anyhow because I didn't see Danny Mills name on that list anywhere....