WHo do u think is the best RB at the moment ?????????

WHo do u think is the best RB at the moment ?????????  

1. 1.

• Sergio Ramos
    • Dani Alves
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Sagna
    • Maicon
    • Others

Re: WHo do u think is the best RB at the moment ?????????

I'm sorry but baring in mind you also quoted that Rooney is the best striker in the world and other Manchester United fan-type bias' date=' I'll confirm you're by far the most deluded fan I've ever seen.[/quote']

Sorry, last time I checked we were European and English Champions.

This is my top 10:

(in brackets it's my opinion about ratings they should be/get)

1. Maicon (96)

2. Dani Alves (95)

3. Bosingwa (94)

4. Ramos (94)

5. Lahm (93/94) - plays more like LB but very good/young polyvalent player

5. Sagna (93/94) - Wenger made excellent deal bringing him from Auxerre, No.1 French RB

6. Miguel (92)

7. Fritz (92) - very underrated player...No.1 German RB and excellent for Werder.

8. ─ćorluka (92/93) - young/talented player excellent for Croatia NT, hopefully Spurs will have better days so his rating will increase...I like his attacking style.

9. Castro (91) - same as ─ćorluka(HSV/Germany) but he has been injured recently

10.Lell (91) - very underrated player which plays excellent for Bayern.

This is my honest opinion but some surely will not agree with me. :D

Cheers,

MM!

And while I'm at it:

Ferdinand - 96

Terry - 96

Puyol - 95

Nesta - 94

Corboda - 94

Vidic - 94

Carvalho - 94

Lampard - 96

Gerrard - 96

Xavi - 96

Essien - 95

Sneijder - 95

Fabregas - 95

Scholes - 94

Pirlo - 94

Diego - 94

De Rossi - 94

Zanetti - 94

Ronaldo - 98

Messi - 98

Kaka - 97

Rooney - 96

Eto'o - 96

Drogba - 96

Torres - 96

And while I'm at it:

Ferdinand - 96 Fair Enough

Terry - 96 95 is right for him' date=' he is overrated by the media[/i']

Puyol - 95 This is horribly inaccurate, Puyol is the best CB in the world , only Ferdinand can contest him, Puyol's only problem is that he is a horrible attacker, but on defense, unbeatable

Nesta - 94 Nesta has dropped in ability, so this seems fair

Corboda - 94 Fair as well

Vidic - 94 I dont really see why he would drop from a 95 honestly

Carvalho - 94 Last season I would have argued for a 95, this one not so much

Lampard - 96 Fair enough

Gerrard - 96 I think he deserves a 97, but his hypocrisy:D should drive him to 96

Xavi - 96 The best CM in the world, should be a 97

Essien - 95

Sneijder - 95 I dont think so, he has yet to be on Fabregas and Iniesta's level

Fabregas - 95

Scholes - 94 Honestly his days are long gone, not worthy of a 94

Pirlo - 94 This is very harsh, Nesta yes, but Pirlo not a 95, not really fair

Diego - 94 He deserves a 95, although his team is not worthy of his ability

De Rossi - 94 Not really sure

Zanetti - 94 Only a step bellow ferdinand and puyol, deserves a 95, and should really be D/M

Ronaldo - 98 Fine

Messi - 98 An Man U fan that values messi, nice

Kaka - 97 I think he is the second best after Messi, but kaka hasn't been on the best of forms

Rooney - 96 I think 95 is more just

Eto'o - 96 Him and David Villa should both be 97

Drogba - 96 Please, Drogba deserves nothing more than a 94, seriously he lives of his past glory

Torres - 96 I think Torres should honestly be 95, although by the end of this season should be a 96

This is what I honestly believe

Puyol is the best CB in the world ' date=' only Ferdinand can contest him, Puyol's only problem is that he is a horrible attacker, but on defense, unbeatable[/quote']

I want some of whatever it is you've been smoking. :P

Puyol is possibly the most overrated player in the world at the moment... in any position. He just seems good for Spain because Casillas covers all his mistakes, and for Barca because their midfield hogs the ball and he doesn't have much to do most of the time. I think his legend status clouds people's judgement far too much.

Brilliant attitude and commitment, but he's always wandering out of position, he's too reckless with his tackling meaning he just get's left on his backside without the ball half the time, he's useless at heading, he can't pass that well and he panics when he's in possession around the 18-yard box.

He's always been far more effective as a RB in my opinion (and might even make this list if he played there regularly enough). He only ever got moved to CB because Spain already had Salgado at RB and they (and Barca) were short in the middle after Nadal retired.

World's best CB??? He isn't even Spain's best CB (Raul Albiol is).

I want some of whatever it is you've been smoking. :P

Puyol is possibly the most overrated player in the world at the moment... in any position. He just seems good for Spain because Casillas covers all his mistakes' date=' and for Barca because their midfield hogs the ball and he doesn't have much to do most of the time. I think his legend status clouds people's judgement far too much.

Brilliant attitude and commitment, but he's always wandering out of position, he's too reckless with his tackling meaning he just get's left on his backside without the ball half the time, he's useless at heading, he can't pass that well and he panics when he's in possession around the 18-yard box.

He's always been far more effective as a RB in my opinion (and might even make this list if he played there regularly enough). He only ever got moved to CB because Spain already had Salgado at RB and they (and Barca) were short in the middle after Nadal retired.

World's best CB??? He isn't even Spain's best CB (Raul Albiol is).[/quote']

I find it fair that you have backed your opinion up with something (albeit wrong:D ), but if you watch him play, then you can see that you are not right in your assertions. And again seeing that Daniel Alves moves up, Puyol covers more than his share on the defense.

And on Barca players, I recognize class where class exists. I wish Madrid would have those Players, but our directives are far too stupid to sign quality players,(look at their chase to buy Hernan Crespo). I do hate the Barca entity, but I really like many of them, just to say, currently my two favorite players in action are

A Raul

B Xavi

but if you watch him play' date=' then you can see that you are not right in your assertions.[/quote']

Haha. That's always been the impression I've got from watching him play. :P

I admit you've probably seen a lot more of him than I have, but I've always thought he's often looked like Barca's (and Spain's) weakest link at the back (mainly because of his lack of positional discipline). He makes too many rash challenges, and focuses on being right on the striker's shoulder too much and forgets he's leaving a big hole behind him - he's almost too committed. He looks good on the surface, but when you switch to Alan Hansen mode and analyse his game a bit, you start to see the cracks. He was certainly Spain's weakest defender in the Euros, and I can't remember him having one really good game in the CL for quite a few years now (correct me if I've forgotten one).

I don't see him playing in La Liga very often though. Maybe he plays better in league games? Or maybe he just stands out in La Liga because the defences are generally weaker than in England/Italy/Germany?

We'll agree to disagree anyway. :D

Yep I find Puyol overrated as well. Have seen him play many times, and he's never really impressed me. At the Euros, Marchena was amazing, not Puyol. I wonder what would of happened if didn't have Casillas in goal, or Marchena, Senna, Capdevilla and Ramos along with him defensively.