Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

WillC

Our ‘Golden (50th) Gold Championship Anniversary’ Game World will be created on Saturday 22nd November, 2008, at a random time (which can be at any time between 12:00 am Game Time and 11:59 pm Game Time).

This is it fellas, lets make Gold Championship 50 the best.

Prior to creation, feel free to discuss it here: Official Gold Championship Discussions Thread

Good Luck on Saturday :)

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

atalanta.jpg

GADGA GIVEN ATALANTA JOB

In a shock descion by atalantas chairman Alessandro Ruggeri and the board gave Luigi Del Neri the sack and gave Gadga the job, soon as gadga arrived at the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia the players was already there in a bit of shock after hearing the news but welcomed gadga and spoke to the players stating his aim for the forthcoming season Chrstian Vieri was told he is not going any where after a rumour saying that he was on his way out, gadga put a 16million price tag on vieri..

Gadga spoke to the media saying that he was very happy as Atalantas manager, ino the serie A is a tough league like the EPL and i feel it is time that a club like atalanta woke up and relised that they can compete against teams like milan and inter along with juventus and i've sat our aim for the season to finish in the top 5...

421_1205815973.gif

In a shock move, Celtic Football Club agree a deal with Dan Griffin.

Dan Griffin Earlier was appointed as manager of Celtic at around 11:22. He then met up with the Celtic board around 12am. He was then given his Season objectives: win the League ( SPL ) win 1 of the 2 Scottish Domestic Trophies and go as far as he can in the Championsleague ( SMFA Champions cup. )

Dan Griffin met his team earlier today at around 8.30 and started on some basic ground Rules etc. he's seen what the team is capable of, and he says there are some " extroardinary " youths coming through the ranks. He is yet to name his Season Captain.

With Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid and FC Porto in the same group for the championsleague, its going to be tough for Dan to get Celtic through to the last 16.

We got some words out of Dan Griffin about his CL group position:

These are 4 " Great " Football Clubs in Group F and its a group to watch, we can qualify but it will be tough, but this is nothing more than Football and anything and everything happens in football. I Believe we can do it, but we will need our squad fit and as fit as they can be, i will be pushing them as hard as they can go until they are " World-Class ".

BREAKING NEWS!:

Dan Griffin has named his Captain....

It's not the keeper, it's not JVOH and it's not Nakamura, it is Scott Brown!

Dan Griffin:

Scott is a young and talented player, he needs to get expierience and that is what he is going to get taking full control and responsibility on that pitch, he needs to make sure the team is right. Ofcourse im going to be doing my part too, but he is on the pitch, not me, I am the Manager not him. I belive he has a lot of potential and i think he can handle the pressure in Scotland, the Scottish League is just right.

Dan Griffin has been busy in the market. Making offers for Several players, such as, Chelsea Back-up Left back, Wayne Bridge, Liverpool Flop Andriy Voronin, Wilson Oruma, Onyekachi Okonkwo and Obinna Nwaneri.

Griffin is yet to make his " League, Cup Side and Championsleague side ".

I have a gift, a gift wich not many managers have, A Big Squad. in Football you need BIG Squads. players will get not match fit, Injured etc.

14.gif

Dan Griffin Accepts NIGERIA.

Today Dan Griffin was apporached By the Nigerian association after Recognising his talent. Dan Griffin was overjoyed to get such a delightful Job Offer and had nothing else on his mind other than " Accepting ". He Hopes he can get them through to the World Cup Finals, with the qualification group he is in, he is definately second best. Holland are the other favourites to qualify. Here is the Group: Netherlands ( Holland ), Nigeria, Guinea, Belgium and Peru, that is a group Dan Griffin should be Greatful with.

Toggs has joined Portuguese side Vitoria in an attempt too get them European Football and make them title challengers in the Portuguese League. He hasnt left it long for big money deals, and is intrested in both Celtics, Marc Crosas & Ibisevic. Toggs thinks they are both possibilites.

547-anorthosis-famagusta-256x256.png

Anorthosis Famagusta Unveil New Manager

Yesterday Anorthosis Famagusta unveiled there new manager Marios Tofaris. Marios Tofaris held a press confrence straight away yesterday "I am delighted to be in charge of Anorthosis. They made history by entering the UEFA Champions League and I will be looking to continue that by try to reach the SMFA Champions Cup. Its gonna be a hard task but we have quality players and I will also be looking to strenghthen the and make the team bigger as we only have 24 players. As for players who are available thats Cédric Bardon who can go for £5 million."

20962.jpg

The French man Cédric Bardon can go for £5,000,000

dons.gif

Dan Bolam Appointed as Dons Manager .

At around 22:21 yesterday Evening Dan Bolam was appointed as the new Dons Manager . Daniel had this to say '' I am very happy to be here 10 minutes away from where i actuelly live . I tried for Chelsea but was inches away form getting them , but hay , you win some you lose some , and its Gold Championship 50 . So lets all try to make this Gold Championship Speciel and cheat free . Im definatly staying with MK Dons '' . Daniel has made a few bids for youths and that is it . But he said in his Press Conferance '' Young players are the future.

ElZhar_Nabil_591719.jpg

Daniel would like to thank Kuldeep Samra for letting him loan Nabil El Zaar . Daniel will make Nabil a Starting Feature and give him some Expeirience in the lower league.

insua_543557.jpg

Also to join on loan is Youth Star Emiiano Insua from Liverpool . Emiliano will be the star of the Defence and will also Gain experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argentina-national-football-team-logo.JPG

Dan Appointed as the Argentina boss

This morning Daniel woke up to find an Argentina job offer in his Club messages . Daniel was Extatic and could not wait to work with a decent team as the best team he had ever been offered is romainia . Daniel had this to say '' Lets get started''

389_1197669610.gif

"Arminia will pap you Germans!"

After being named as Arminia Bielefeld manager at around 8:45am this morning, GeorgeECFC promised to turn the side from relegation favourites to title contenders. He gave a short statement saying;

We're not afraid of Bayern, Bremen, Leverkusen, Hamburg etc. We'll pap them with our master plan. We give them our home made sausages at half time - they become too ill to play in the 2nd half! Simple.

389_1197669610.gif

"Arminia will pap you Germans!"

After being named as Arminia Bielefeld manager at around 8:45am this morning' date=' GeorgeECFC promised to turn the side from relegation favourites to title contenders. He gave a short statement saying;

[/color']

Aaaand Following up that Article

THE RAMS ARE OUT TO GET YA!

Shels Takes Over At Real As Ghana Loose Out!!

Forza Shels Has Taken Over At Real Madrid, Strenghtning The Squad Is What I Have To Do.

Real & Van Nis Are Available For The Right Price, Looking For 2 Players For Each of Them As There Both World Class Forwards. Idealy We're Looking For Wingers & Strikers As Replacments

Shels Also Earlier This Morning Tunred Down The Opportunity To Manage At International Level Citing His Commetment To Real Madrid At This Stage For His Decision..

image07.gif

Bayern Appoint Carl Brereton

It Was A Great Day For Manager Carl Brereton when Bayern Munchen Offerd Him The Job.

Its an Honur to Manage In Germany especialy at Bayern

With Cristiano Ronaldo already agreed a Contract on a Deal wich involves Ribery and Dimechels + 0k Ronaldo Said He Secretly Always wanted to sign For Bayern and Play Alongside he's hero Schwienstiger (haha) Schwienstiger Podolski and Lahm all For sale. CB Needed :)

Atlas News

Atlas_Logo.png

Aaron Dhandli has just taken over here at Atlas football team. This has made the headline over a new manager of Manchester United. This is because aaron is possibly rated the top manager of the world behind Sir Alex Ferguson. Aaron has done great things for teams and Aaron thinks that Sir Alex is a great mana and should not reitre completly. He has invited Sir Alex to join Atlas in Aaron's aim to get into the cup.

610x.jpg

" I will look forward to helping Aaron. He is a great manager and we look to build our squad. We look to bring in players witha potential.

Atlas is a mexican team in Division 1. Mexicois a country that has just started devoloping. This late development has given us stars like Carlos Vela of Arsenal. Aaron and Ferguson have been interested in these players. For this reason everyone in the senior squad can go for one replacmen youngster.

60882.jpg

Eduardo RERGIS is a top defender who is available for a youngster.

cjTQqvbB.jpg

Ulises MENDIVIL is a top stricker available.

The players that are going to leave Atlas will be put on the Trafer List.

Aaron has confirmed that two bids have been put in for two players.

It is true that two bids have been put in for players that me and Sir Alex have agreed would boost th squad.

mystery-person.gif

dons.gif

Fraizer comes in , 4.2 million goes out .

04EECF46-A581-D8AD-658CA1537CBAE032.jpg

Earlier today MK Dons manager managed to have a bid accepted for 19 year old Fraizer Cambell . The youngster was very happy to move away from tottenham . he said this this morning '' Im pleased to move away from tottenham , at the moment im not getting enough game time as pav and bent keep nicking my minutes init :rolleyes: . Im sick of only playing in the cup . Im confident that Dan and the guys down in milton keynes can do things special for me , and i can do special things for them . Now if the deal goes through i can start to train with the Dons and mmake my debut on saturday at Hartlepool . ''.

Daniel has also made 26 other bids . And i would like to apologize to Mr Daniel Young ( Oxford Utd ) and Mr Mark Farren (insider ) (AZ Alkmaar) for bidding on all the players you have found , but in these situations its Dog eat Dog . And i would like to wish Every manager the best of luck . Update tommorow afternoon on my signings.

Jacko makes his mark at Old Trafford

49_1204432433.gif

Jacko was announced as the new Manchester United manager shortly before midnight last night and has quickly set about reshaping the squad. In fact the biggest deal in the setup has just been completed - with superstar Cristiano Ronaldo moving to Bayern Munich in exchange for Franck Ribery & Martin Dimichelis. Jacko had this to say:

"Cristiano is the best player in the world, so rightly we were after an amazing deal to let him go. I think we have got one. Franck is a world class player in his own right and is improving all the time, while Martin is a top notch defender and gives us much needed competition for places in the CB position"

ribery_ball_468x345.jpg

Riberys silky skills will light up the EPL

Man Utd have also had a large cash offer accepted for young Belgian starlet Steven Defour, thought to be in the region of £30M. Jacko is delighted to have captured the signature of one of Europes hottest talents, even if the price is slightly excessive.

nb130307defour.jpg

Defour will add to Utds squad

A deal for Wayne Rooney has been agreed with Arsenal, with Nasri & Adebayor coming to Old trafford, but this is subject to SMFA & Chairman approval.

Carlos Tevez is also thought to be free to leave Manchester United, but only in exchange for a 92+ CM and a replacement forward. Jacko has asked all managers interested to PM him.

Jacko believes his new look squad will be capable of fighting for all 4 trophies this season, and anything less than two in the cabinet will be considered a failure by this great clubs high standards :)

thumbnail.aspx?q=256509677422&id=d79efc5346ddb35e0d90b6dfb91c1c68

KEEPER ARRIVES AT ATLETI AZZURRI D'ITALIA..

Atalanta boss gadga as managed to bring german goalkeeper TIMO HILDEBRAND totheatleti azzurri, the 29yr old keeper cost gadga 8mill from valencia and will be atalantas no1 keeper in favour of coppola whom is rumoured to be on his way out since hildebrand arrived today..

image07.gif

Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen Have Today Signed Cristiano Ronaldo on a Deal Reported to be a Round 0k + Frank Ribery + Dimichels. Bayern Are Now Looking for a Replacemant CB and aslo Need a CM And Forward and wouldnt mind Having a Left Midfielder or Right Midfielder. Goal Keeper Coupet is Coming to Bayern Munchen and is going to Be the 1st team Keeper From Now On, with Rensing going in the oppasite Direction ''There May Be 11 Years Age Diffrence but i will also but another Goal Keeper Young and Good as a Player to Wait to Peak and waiting for Coupet to Retire or Drop :) there is just a Matter of Negoatiations with CF or Fwd Wanted Preferbly 90-99 And aged between 15-25 ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME TILL BAYERN TAKE THE BUNDESLIGA!!!!!

Schalke.jpg

Schalke Have Announed Phillip Thomas As Their New Manager.

Kuranyi!!!

Egypt.jpg

Egypt Have Announced Phillip Thomas As Their New Manager.

Zaki!!!

150px-Olympique_lyonnais.png

LYON NEWS

Olympique Lyonnais were proud to unveil young upstart JP as their new manager today. The new manager is already pulling the strings to strengthen the squad for the grueling Ligue 1 race and a deep run into the Champion's Cup, and he's shaking things up at Stade Gerland.

The pride of France, Karim Benzema, was quickly shipped to Andalucian giants Sevilla in exchange for Brazil international Luis Fabiano & mercurial young talent Diego Capel. JP was quoted as saying "To give up a player of Benzema's caliber is always troubling, but I think we've done the right thing by strengthening the depth of the club as we prepare for a long season ahead."

fabiano-luis3.jpgucapel.jpg

On the heels of this move JP was back on the trail, agreeing in principal to two follow-up deals. Romanian superstar Adrian Mutu is on his way to the Rhone valley in exchange for Brazilian striker Fred & reserve midfielder Fabio Santos. Also heading out of town is Swedish international Kim Kallstrom, who joins Benzema in Sevilla for veteran midfielder Enzo Maresca and young prospect Lautaro Acosta. Regarding these moves, JP said "I can't wait to see the partnership formed by Mutu & Fabiano. Losing a great player like Kallstrom will hurt, but in the end I felt we need more depth to really make a run in Europe while staying competitive here in France." The deals are expected to be finalized within the next 24 hours.

250px-Adrian_Mutu.jpg

JP has also spread word around that everyone else on the side is still available for player trade, with the exception of Lloris. The team is thought to be in the market for a skilled veteran central defender & additional depth along the entire defensive line.

image07.gif

Bayern Munchen

cristiano-ronaldo-3.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo has Signed For Bayern Munchen on a Deal Wich Involved Frank Ribery and Demichelis. Cristiano Ronaldo has Quoted that He Always Secretly Wanted to Sign for Bayern Munchen but Loved Manchester United and now is DISGUSTED with manager of Manchester United for Selling Him for Such Minor Talents

I Hate My Former Manager for Selling me from my Favroute Club, But although i always wanted to sign for Bayern Near the End Of My Career i Feel it is Certanly not the end of my career but only just beginning

franck-ribery.jpg0708demichelis.jpg

also Patrick Viera is a Bayern Munchen Target alongside A Centre Back and a Striker and if any one has a 92+ Defender or a 93+ Forward Please PM Me.

Bastian Schwienstiger, Lucas Podolski, Phillip Lahm, Miroslav Klose, Oddo, Ze Reberto and More, all For Sale P/Ex Only... No One Is Going Out on Loan!

After a hastily arranged press conference at the, er, Metallurg, new(ish) GC subscriber Slimey 2k7 announced his intentions with his team Krylia Sovetov.

"I believe I have what it takes to take this team into the Second Division" he said. When a member of the press pointed out that he was in the First Division now he replied "Yes, I am aware of that"

Latest Transfers : three old people no-one else wanted...

Shaktar manager has sounded the bells of Change in Ukraine as the giants set about challenging teams like Zenit and CSKA.

Johnson has already sold Brandoa for 2 million + Amrabat and Wuytens. Johnson believes both will have a bright future and ultimately will become regulars at the club.

He has also agreed a deal for German sensation Marko Marin. Who should complete his move to Shaktar in the next 12-16 hours. Marin will jump straight into the starting 11 on the left hand side of the midfield.

Johnson also signed Standard Liege striker, Mbokani, for 7 million and two unwanted players going in the other direction. He is expected to spear head the attack with Hdlaky. Marcelo Moreno is also expected to have a part to play in the league but is more of a cup player in Johnsons eyes.

Johnson has also brought in Ideye Brown, and De mets, and is on the look out for more promosing youth. Johnson has lodged abid for a young 89 CM, the bid is a big one in Johnsons eyes, two 88 rated players going in the other direction, only time will tell if he arrives.

Other than that Johnson would ideally like to bring a new 89 CB to the club.

Johnson is still selling Srna and is in talks with Bayern Munich atm but wants other clubs to come forward to. 89 + a 88, up to negioation if players are young . . and talented.

I need alot of help and luck this season, with suchs great managers in my division. Im glad SOP is in there, finally we both have half decent similar teams in the same division, may the best man win :D

Archived