Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Another New Signing At Schalke, + More!

Schalke Today Revealed Their New Signing Mended Elias, Who Signed For Igor Stasevich And Young Talent Ciarrocchi.

Also, Rumours Have Been Going Around The City, That Manager Phillip Thomas HAs Been Searching For A Winger To Move Onto The Right Side Of Their '4-2-3-1' Formation. But What Has Also Been Going Around The City, Is That Many Talks Have Broken Down. Responding To This The Gaffer Had This To Say "Yes, The Rumours Are Correct. I Have Been Contacting Many Managers, With Very Few Responses." "One Un-named Manager Has Atleast Negotiated With Us, And He Has Also Suggested REplacements, So Thats Something."

I Will Pay De Zeeuw For A Winger if The Winger Is Good Enough. If Needed I Might Add Another Player To.

Thanks ------ -------- For Your Help!

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

180_1254930198.jpg

Ajax looking to try out a new squad tommorow in their away game at FC Utrecht, Alberwield, Yussuf and Morel are all set to make league debut's for Ajax in their hope to get back on tracks with a win. Ajax are also currently in search of another new DM after Ozbek has been told he will be leaving Ajax in the next few days. Aleksandr Bukharov joins from Rubin for a fee of £4.6 million pounds and it is thought that he is free to go out on loan if he's service is needed at another club.

Im angry Now!

I Had A Bid of 10 Mill Accepted For Fer. Then This Make Beleive Comes And Takes Control Of Feyenoord, Then Quits Them Straight After! I Have Been Waiting For Ages!

FGS! :mad:

Im angry Now!

I Had A Bid of 10 Mill Accepted For Fer. Then This Make Beleive Comes And Takes Control Of Feyenoord' date=' Then Quits Them Straight After! I Have Been Waiting For Ages!

FGS! :mad:[/quote']

Tell me about it, another manager too control this morning and quit straight away, then took charge of Stoke and quit an hour later. :o

Tell me about it' date=' another manager too control this morning and quit straight away, then took charge of Stoke and quit an hour later. :o[/quote']

Yeh :mad:

And That Same Person Sent Me A PM Asking Me To Quit My Denmark, And He Would Give Me A Inter, International Team, And 3 loans In His Setup.

AMAZING NEWS!!!

Im Finally Getting A Winger!!! :D

No-one But James Milner. Im Slightly Over-paying With De Zeeuw + Kristajic, But Its Worth It!

I Could Do With A 86+ CM For Loan Though :o:D

And That Same Person Sent Me A PM Asking Me To Quit My Denmark' date=' And He Would Give Me A Inter, International Team, And 3 loans In His Setup.

AMAZING NEWS!!!

No-one But James Milner. Im Slightly Over-paying With De Zeeuw + Kristajic, But Its Worth It!

I Could Do With A 86+ CM For Loan Though :o:D[/quote']

Is James Milner off Portsmouth? he's a good guy there manager, good to get along with, I was once buying Carew but my chairman stopped it, not been in touch since lol.

Is James Milner off Portsmouth? he's a good guy there manager' date=' good to get along with, I was once buying Carew but my chairman stopped it, not been in touch since lol.[/quote']

Yeh. He's Alright :)

And That Same Person Sent Me A PM Asking Me To Quit My Denmark' date=' And He Would Give Me A Inter, International Team, And 3 loans In His Setup.

AMAZING NEWS!!!

No-one But James Milner.[/quote']

Thank god for that! Perhaps you will leave Valencia alone now! :P

It's a decent deal IMO, Milner should hit 90 for me. Absolute class act!

John Carew tonight is heading to Ajax after a fee was agreed between Ajax and Portsmouth, the fee see's Demba BA and Jeffrey Sarpong leave Ajax for Portsmouth. Pretty happy with that deal tbh as Carew and Eduardo could be the possible 90 strike force after the English ratings.

Thank god for that! Perhaps you will leave Valencia alone now! :P

It's a decent deal IMO' date=' Milner should hit 90 for me. Absolute class act![/quote']

The Deal Hasnt Gone Through Yet ;):P:D

Valencia Has Been Taken Off The Shortlist. :) (As Have A LOT Of Others) lol

Hows me Shaktar doing' date=' transfer wise like ?

Tell me he hasnt sold any of the starlets i got em B)[/quote']

Haven't sold anyone. Only brought in Stefano Guberti for CV. I've been negotiating deals for the likes of Mexes etc but a lot of managers seem to be inactive.

Have drawn my first 3 games :o One of which was in the SMFA Shield, which I will be fielding my first XI in the later stages, not now though as I expect to beat Newell's Old Boys as I have nothing to play for in the league. Haven't gotten the tactics right yet but will be working on that. Also have Fernandinho out injured so it'll be good to have him back.

Haven't sold anyone. Only brought in Stefano Guberti for CV. I've been negotiating deals for the likes of Mexes etc but a lot of managers seem to be inactive.

Have drawn my first 3 games :o One of which was in the SMFA Shield' date=' which I will be fielding my first XI in the later stages, not now though as I expect to beat Newell's Old Boys as I have nothing to play for in the league. Haven't gotten the tactics right yet but will be working on that. Also have Fernandinho out injured so it'll be good to have him back.[/quote']

aaahhh forgot you had them lol, glad there in capable hands B):D

aaahhh forgot you had them lol' date=' glad there in capable hands B):D[/quote']

Lol, thanks, not sure about that though :P

Seriously though, it's been frustrating so far as they were games I expected to win and it doesn't get any easier as I have SoP next (I think).

Trying to keep the squad young (the way you like it) with the exception of a certain few but its been hard to strike a deal with anyone. Will be sending PMs to everyone to try and get a few deals done :P

Lol' date=' thanks, not sure about that though :P

Seriously though, it's been frustrating so far and it doesn't get any easier as I have SoP next (I think).

Trying to keep the squad young (the way you like it) with the exception of a certain few but its been hard to strike a deal with anyone. Will be sending PMs to everyone to try and get a few deals done :P[/quote']

I wouldn't worry about my team lol there so so inconsistant its almost laughable, I'd imagaine you'l walk away with a 3-1 win

I wouldn't worry about my team lol there so so inconsistant its almost laughable' date=' I'd imagaine you'l walk away with a 3-1 win[/quote']

3-1? :P

Doubt it, your at home too. Would love my first win sooner rather than later though (obviously) :P

I'll say, 2-2 (would be happy with the point)

180_1254930198.jpg

More and more rumours lurk around Amsterdam tonight

amsterdam-arena.jpg

(Could more new faces be in-line to sign for Ajax in the upcoming days?)

Well it has been getting tougher and tougher for Ajax manager Jake A as he has the right players but the players can't get the goals to win games. This has come after Jake and the Ajax chairman Uri Coronel met up at a well known restraunt this morning to discuss the recent form of Jake's team and how he reckons he can improve he's teams performance. Jake has been given a new formation to try against un-managed FC Groningen on Wednesday night and has around £8.8 million pounds to spend on players.

Jake has made fast improvements since he took over in 2008 and with the talents like Eduardo and Vermaelen the squad will soon be very big and a huge threat to big sides from all over the world. We caught up with the Englishmen after we saw him leave he's country home earlier this hour and this is what he had to say to SM times, "I cannot tell you any targets that we are eying up but I can confirm the signing of Norwegian John Carew who joined from Portsmouth for Demba Ba and Jeffrey Sarpong. I think John is a good addition to the squad because I'm sure him and Eduardo will be a vicious partnership up front."

So with no transfer news from Ajax yet we will just have to wait until Jake snaps up a deal and we will keep you posted on that as soon as we get any news from Amsterdam.

Lazio.jpg

Things are looking quite rosy around Lazio right now with the club pocketing £15 million from the sale of AM Pascal FOGGIA to German side Vfb Stuttgart. Meanwhile, the chairman also made a 'considerable' investment this morning to give Daniel Walmsley a massive boost as he continues the re-building job at Lazio in time for next season as the club continue to push up the table, now just one point from a European football spot - not bad consdiring the club sat bottom of the table when Walmsley was re-appointed as manager just 11 games ago. A new forward to complete the attacking quad which so far consists of Mauro ZARATE, Fernando LLORENTE and Marc JANKO has been mooted while a new player looks set to join tommorow as Walmsley begins spending some of his new found transfer budget...

The following players will not be leaving the club for the foreseeable future, after Daniel Walmsley instructed his chairman to strongly refuse any offers from other clubs:

Rene ADLER

Domenicio CRISCITO

Salvatore BOCCHETTI

Serdar TASCI

Ezequiel GARAY

Gonzalo CASTRO

Lass DIARRA

Esude RAUL GARCIA

Ibrahim ALLEFAY

Antonio VALENCIA

Soares RENATO AUGUSTO

Juan Manuel MATA

Marc JANKO

Fernando LLORENTE

Mauro ZARATE

Any other player can leave and also those TB'd will be available for cash once it is expired. Looking to bring in 2-3 players over the next week or so to add some much needed depth...

Might have to go and tinker with the tactics' date=' you'v certainly come onto my GC manager radar over the last month or so[/quote']

Thanks mate, I must be doing something right if managers like you are noticing me :D:)

Will probably tinker with the tactics too. Stuck in two minds though, really want to go with two up top but have a different formation in mind that I'd like to try out.

Also, excited about the possibility of possibly bringing in one of my favourite players. Its an area which needs improving too IMO.

Happy with the squad though, Adam has done a great job here, would be delighted with the squad if I could bring in this player in in the next two days.

Any interest in Lee Cattermole? He comes off transfer ban on the 25th and Porto can't use him in their new formation.

Looking to swap for a LB of similar age and potential.

I never knew that you were the FC Porto manager mate, just like to welcome you on this thread to Luke :).