Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Athletic Club 0 - 2 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (0 - 0)

M.BOSELLI 56

M.PETRIC 75

Hamburger progress to quarter final of SMFA shield after away win against Athletic Club. Here they will meet an unmanaged AS Nancy Lorraine side with a best player rated 87, this will prove to be a difficult game as the AS Nancy Lorraine players will be playing for their futures, trying to impress any prospective managers.

Next match at home to a strong looking Werder Bremen side, fortunately for Hamburger, Bremen's star youth player OZIL will miss the match through injury, although this will be a big test and could have a big say in the destination of the title this season.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Just thought I would make a note, the new Sporting manager asks alot for his players, I offered Pele (88) and Anita (83) and he countered Pele and Vermalen. Nothing against the guy but come on Vermaelen is gonna hit 90 whilst Rui Patricio could get an 89.

Anyway, I am looking to sell Miera and Legrottaglie, P/E obviously, won't ask too much though as I only wan't young players.

Dzeko Can Go, P/E.

Will Have To Be AMAZING To Be Accepted Though, So No Time Wasters. :)

I Dont Mind Keeping Him... ;)

High Rated CM Or AM And MAybe A Youth Player Will Get Accepted.

EDIT: By High Rated, I Mean AT LEAST 89, And Thats If He Is Under 25...

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 2 Schalke 1

Im Fed Up Of These Incostent Results! Its So Annoying! :mad:

Hertha Are Now Level On Points With Me On 41 To!

And I Was Hoping For A Top 3 Finish This Season... :rolleyes:

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 2 Schalke 1

Im Fed Up Of These Incostent Results! Its So Annoying! :mad:

Hertha Are Now Level On Points With Me On 41 To!

And I Was Hoping For A Top 3 Finish This Season... :rolleyes:

Good result for me last night after getting beat by you :P

2-5 away win to narrow Hamburg lead down to 6 points

Some interesting fixtures coming up tho!!

I have Bayer Leverkusen/TSG 1899 Hoffenheim next two matches

Hamburg has TSG 1899 Hoffenheim next

Hoffenheim has Hamburger SV/Werder Bremen/Bayer Leverkusen

This German league is class

Hamburger SV 2 - 5 Werder Bremen

Half Time: (1 - 2)

P.TROCHOWSKI 20, 63

----------------------

M.ROSENBERG 26

A.HUNT 29

T.FRINGS 48, 65

D.DE ROSSI 51

A disappointing home defeat after picked the strongest side available, Werder Bremen are looking dangerous so still having a 6 point lead is comforting.

Hamburger have a busy schedule in the coming weeks so have dipped into the transfer market to sign experienced midfielder Romain PITAU (32 - CM/DM - 88) to help cover the injury to Nigel DE JONG who is out for another 2 weeks.

After winning 13 league games in a row a sticky patch was expected, but hopefully the team will be fired up to get a result away to TSG to get the title challenge back on track.

Schalke Confirm Interest In Dzeko.

Today, It Was Revealed That Schalke Have Received Numerous Offers For Superstriker Edin DZEKO, Who Has Scored 7 Goals So Far In Just 11 App's. Phillip Thomas Revealed The Big Name Clubs Who Have Enquired. "Lyon, Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Roma And Fiorentina Have Enquired" He Said. "Most Have Been Good, But To Buy A Superstriker, You Are Going To Have To Pay For A Superstriker" He Also Said. There Is A Bid In (From An Un-named Club) And It Might Get Accepted If There Are No Other Bids. Phillip Also Said That He Has Enquired About Various Players, And Is Waiting For Reply's/Responses.

So From What We Know At Sky Sports News, Nothing Has Been Agreed Yet, So All Managers Watching This Still Have Time To Make A Bid!

You can ask dan geting my young players is like geting blood out of a stone

Haha! I will defo agree to that, the good old days in WC1070 bring back some good memories and unsuccesful attempts to lure Ashley Young and Marko Marin to the De Kuip stadium...

Anyhow! Lazio will be pretty quiet on the transfer front as we are pennyless! Will be selling the 4 players the last manager brought in for cash over the next couple of weeks as their TB's expire to boost the old transfer kitty, when the funds are available i have identified two players who will add some quality to the team should they still be available...

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1 - 1 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (1 - 1)

J.WOODGATE 5

--------------

G.HOARAU 16

A good away point for Hamburger and with Werder Bremen losing Hamburger now have a 7 point lead and a healthy +38 goal difference. TSG (2nd) meet Werder (3rd) in the next game with Hamburger at home to 1. FC Nurnberg.

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1 - 1 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (1 - 1)

J.WOODGATE 5

--------------

G.HOARAU 16

A good away point for Hamburger and with Werder Bremen losing Hamburger now have a 7 point lead and a healthy +38 goal difference. TSG (2nd) meet Werder (3rd) in the next game with Hamburger at home to 1. FC Nurnberg.

I Cant Beleive Whats Happening To Me ATM...

I Won 9 Games On Thr Trot, Doing Well In The SMFA Shield, And Now, Out Of SMFA Shield, And Now Down To 7th in Table.

And The Rest Of My Teams Are Like At Least 3rd, And Here, My Favourite Team, Are Doing Awful.

I Dont Know Whether I Should Just Not Bother With This Team Anymore :rolleyes:

And There I Was Aiming For 3rd Place This Season. Lol.:mad:

I Cant Beleive Whats Happening To Me ATM...

I Won 9 Games On Thr Trot' date=' Doing Well In The SMFA Shield, And Now, Out Of SMFA Shield, And Now Down To 7th in Table.

And The Rest Of My Teams Are Like At Least 3rd, And Here, My Favourite Team, Are Doing Awful.

I Dont Know Whether I Should Just Not Bother With This Team Anymore :rolleyes:

And There I Was Aiming For 3rd Place This Season. Lol.:mad:[/quote']

Stick with it mate, it's a marathon, not a sprint :D

Anything can happen in this division, you're only 5 points off 3rd...

Stick with it mate' date=' it's a marathon, not a sprint :D

Anything can happen in this division, you're only 5 points off 3rd...[/quote']

Yeah I would listen to Gary mate, I was in a similar position last year, felt like quitting because I was doing terrible, it's took me some time but I seem to be back on track now because I shuffled tactics around.

Ajax tonight won Mark's old AZ 4-1 at the Amsterdam Arena, Weiss, Emanuelson (2) and Djourou rounding off a very good Ajax performance, think a MR will come soon from me. :D

Ok. Thanks Guys :)

Vicente Sanchez + Khagush Have Been Added To The T/L. Chairman Offer Will Be Accepted.

And After Theyre Transfer Bans End, Carlisle, Cohen And Lens Will All Be Added To The Transfer List For Cash (I Will Probaply Want About An Extra 2 Mill For Cohen Because He Is Promising).

I Want To Take My Teams Squad Size Down To About 35 Before Christmas. :)

Shaktar 4 - 0 Torino

After resting my first team for the loss at the weekend in the league, I was hoping for a win and a clean sheet tonight in the first leg in the quarters of the SMFA Shield and they didn't disappoint :P. Delighted with the result, hopefully that'll be enough to see us through to the semis.

AS Nancy Lorraine 4 - 5 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (2 - 2)

F.NÁJERA 10

P.PALACIOS 28

C.LEITGEB 78

V.SALATIC 82

--------------------

S.ALEX SILVA 14, 30

M.BOSELLI 69

J.MATHIJSEN 72

I.OLIC 77

Hamburger faced unmanaged AS Nancy Lorraine in the quarter final of the SMFA Shield, a very open game provided the fans with a quite ridiculous result! Hamburger are happy to take a slim lead back to the HSH Nordbank Arena, where they wil be looking forward to keeping a clean sheet which would see them progress to the semi final.

Vicente Sanchez + Khagush Have Left Schalke, For Cash.

Squad Will Continue Dropping, When Clarke Carslisle And Jeremain Lens Will Leave After Their TB's.

Im Looking For A Left-Midfielder. I Might Offer Bastos If Good Enough.

And Im Still Looking For A RB. Will Offer Zuniga + Kroos.

That Is All B):D