Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Vicente Sanchez + Khagush Have Left Schalke' date=' For Cash.

Squad Will Continue Dropping, When Clarke Carslisle And Jeremain Lens Will Leave After Their TB's.

Im Looking For A Left-Midfielder. I Might Offer Bastos If Good Enough.

And Im Still Looking For A RB. Will Offer Zuniga + Kroos.

That Is All B):D[/quote']

Hmmm, interested in both Bastos and Zuniga

Give me a PM about any players your interested in (apart from Marin :P)

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1 - 1 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (1 - 1)

J.WOODGATE 5

--------------

G.HOARAU 16

A good away point for Hamburger and with Werder Bremen losing Hamburger now have a 7 point lead and a healthy +38 goal difference. TSG (2nd) meet Werder (3rd) in the next game with Hamburger at home to 1. FC Nurnberg.

Typical me tbh go away to you and take all three points to close the gap then end up losing the next match. Shall be an interesting end to the season !! Am normally a strong finisher at the end of the season Good luck all!! German 50 rules :D

Dan get it sorted :P

Schalke Win 3-1 After Dzeko Hat-Trick!

Despite Schalke Winning 3-1 Against Bochum Thanks To A Dzeko Hat-trick, Things Arent Looking Good For Schalke. Motta Got A Sending Off After 2 Yellow Cards. Schalke Are Now a Whole 2 Points Off The SMFA Cup Spots! 2 Points!!!

The Manager Said "We Are Going To Have To Win Every Game Now To Get Hold Of The SMFA Cup Spots." Schalke Remain 7th In The Table.

To The Real World, I Can Kiss Away 3rd Spot Now. My Strongest Fave Team Are My Worst. I Dont Beleive It.

Hamburger SV 4 - 2 1. FC Nurnberg

Half Time: (1 - 1)

R.ALVARO RUBIO 4

M.PETRIC 58, 85

G.KARADENIZ 66

----------------

G.PELLE 8

C.EIGLER 71

A home win for Hamburger was welcome, especially after resting a few key players to get the fitness of the others back up to 100%.

Hamburger remain 7 points clear of Werder Bremen after their 1-0 victory over TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, which means that TSG are now 10 points off top spot.

There are 10 league games to go, so anything is still possible, the top 7 look set, 12 points between 1st and 7th, with FC Schalke sitting in 7th, 7 points ahead of last years winners, 8th placed Eintracht Frankfurt, but in which order will it finish????

New Face Old Face.

Today, Kapetenos Left Schalke To Go To His Old Club Steaue Bucaresti For 3 Mill. But Coming Into Schalke's Squad Was Sinama-Pongolle After A Bid Arround 12 Mill Was Accepted Yesterday By The Vallalodid Chairman.

:)

New Face Old Face.

Today' date=' Kapetenos Left Schalke To Go To His Old Club Steaue Bucaresti For 3 Mill. But Coming Into Schalke's Squad Was Sinama-Pongolle After A Bid Arround 12 Mill Was Accepted Yesterday By The Vallalodid Chairman.[/color']

Ahh, I had him shortlisted and didn't pay attention that you made a bid, would of bidded for than you too. :(

Schalke 3 1. FC Kaiserslautern 1

Schalke Beat Un-managed 1. FC Kaiserslautern 3-1 Thanks To Goals From Mamaev, On-loan Pastore, And a Late 88th Minute Wonderstrike From Young Berg. Schalke Now Move Up To 5th Thanks To That Win. Now 2 Points Off 3rd And Just 9 Points Off Top After A Shock Result (Ill Let Him Tell You All :P ).

Hamburger shocked at managerless Bochum!

VFL Bochum 4 - 2 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (1 - 0)

M.AZAOUAGH 32

D.KLIMOWICZ 47, 84

O.SCHRODER 89

---------------

M.BOSELLI 68

I.OLIC 86

Hamburger put out a strong 89 average rated team, but were humbled away at managerless Bochum (average 85), with 4 games in 6 days the squad is going to be severely tested, youth will be given a chance to shine in the mickey mouse cup on Monday, giving a chance for the so called senior players to take a strong look at themselves and get 100% fit, ready for the next league game, then the 2nd leg of the quarter final of the smfa shield, in which we have a home tie against AS Nancy Lorraine after a first leg 5-4 win.

The league has got very interesting after other results went against Hamburger, although still in a strong position with the points on the board, 4 clear with a healthy goal difference in out favour.

Key man Nigel DE JONG is back from injury in 8 days time, he has been sorely missed and will go straight back into the team when fully fit.

Lazio.jpg

Lazio got back to winning ways with a 2-0 win over Chievo at home on Saturday night having failed to record a victory in the previous three attempts although those games included the two giants which are Inter Milan and Juventus. Here are the last for results for the club:

Juventus 1 - 1 Lazio

Lazio 1 - 5 Inter Milan

Sampdoria 1 - 1 Lazio

Lazio 2 - 0 Chievo

Here is how the table looks with the recent results:

LazioTable.jpg

As you can see the team is in a SMFA Shield spot with only 13 games remaining, a fantastic achievement so far considering the mess the team was in and their bottom of the table position when i took over earlier on in the season.

In transfer news, the only signing made since the last update is that of free agent Alberto LORA who joins the squad later on today having had a £1million bid accepted. The Spainish CM will be in for a hefty rise after christmas to help raise added funds to the transfer budget! Meanwhile, i will have several 86 rated players available for cash within the week!

Does anyone have an 85+ rated attacker for loan and also a couple of 85+ CM's/DM's also? Thanks

Marcus Berg Makes Way For Parshivlyuk!

Today, Young Super striker Marcu4s Berg Completed His Move To Spartak Moskva After A Deal Of Parshivlyuk And Around 4 Mill Was Accepted By Schalke Manager Phillip Thomas. This Is Good News For Recent Signing Derdiyok, Who Was Told Will Be Getting Gametime At Schalke. "It Was Sad To See Berg Go, Because He Was So Talented." Said Thomas. "In 13 Appearences He Scored 6 Goals For Us, Which Isnt Bad." He Added. But Now With 3 RB's, With Beck, Zuniga And Parshivlyuk, Surely One Has To Leave? Zuniga Can Go For A Young Player. I Dont Really Mind Much What Position. And Since Im Feeling Nice, I Will Give Jagielka And Zuniga For A Good CB.

That Is All. :)

Spartak+Moscow+v+Lokomotiv+Moscow+Premier+yuLIduNLHYrl.jpg

Parshivlyuk Making A Saving Tackle

Schalke 2 Wehen Wiesbaden 1

Schalke Won Yet Again Tonight, After 2 Quick-fire Goals From Dzeko Clinched The Win. Dzeko Has Now Scored 12 Goals In Just 13 Appearences For Schalke This Season. Young Derdiyok Will Play His First Match For Schalke On The 12th. Another Player Who Will Start On The 12th Is Young Russian Full-back Sergei Parshivlyuk, Who Is Said To Be The Replacement To Zuniga, Who Is Now On The Transfer List After He Was Said To Have A Bust Up With The Manager, Phillip Thomas.

Back To The Real World, Does Anyone Read These Reports? And Most Importantly, Do You Enjoy Reading Them If You Do?

Lazio.jpg

Lazio recorded another two wins out of two with a 3-0 hammering of Division 2 side Frosinone in the Italian Cup Round 1. The second team proving that they can be relied upon, although the next round is a little tougher with Eternal City rivals Roma the team they will face.

In the league, Lazio travelled away to Pisa and were given a scare despite running out eventual 3-2 winners with the club remaining in 6th position...

Schalke Transfer News!

Today, Schalke Completed The Tranfer Of Young Welsh Play-maker Aaron Ramsey From Shakhtar In A Straight Swap For RB Zuniga. Phillip Had This To Say On His New Signing "I Have Been An Admirer Of Aaron Ramey For A Long Time. He Has a Great Future Ahead Of Him Here At Schalke."

In Other News, Young English Striker Andrew Carroll Has Been Told He Can Leave The Club. (Money Will Do ;))

Kobiashvili Has Also Been Added To The Transfer List, For C/V.

Im Quite Happy With My Team ATM. With Cohen Rising Today, And Carlisle And Maybe Milner Set To Rise Tomorrow Its Good. And Ramsey Should Get A Decent Rise :D:cool:

Schalke Transfer News!

Today' date=' Schalke Completed The Tranfer Of Young Welsh Play-maker Aaron Ramsey From Shakhtar In A Straight Swap For RB Zuniga. Phillip Had This To Say On His New Signing "I Have Been An Admirer Of Aaron Ramey For A Long Time. He Has a Great Future Ahead Of Him Here At Schalke."[/color']

In Other News, Young English Striker Andrew Carroll Has Been Told He Can Leave The Club. (Money Will Do ;))

Kobiashvili Has Also Been Added To The Transfer List, For C/V.

Im Quite Happy With My Team ATM. With Cohen Rising Today, And Carlisle And Maybe Milner Set To Rise Tomorrow Its Good. And Ramsey Should Get A Decent Rise :D:cool:

Lens is also involved in the deal.

And before anyone says it, I know, poor deal for me but I have my reasons of doing it.

Lens is also involved in the deal.

And before anyone says it' date=' I know, poor deal for me but I have my reasons of doing it.[/quote']

Oh Yeh, Sorry, I Forgot To Mention.

Looking Back At Things, Rhys Hunt Did A Great Job With Bayern. They Used To Have Gourcuff, And They Still Have Pablo Hernandez And Bolat And They Have Chamakh, Suarez, Marcano, Manuel Fernandes And Diego.

Shame He Got Banned. I Used To Love The Banter! Imagine He Was Still Here! 3 SMFA Champs Cup Spots, And 4 Germany Managers Lol :D

Good Ole Days :P

Looking Back At Things' date=' Rhys Hunt Did A Great Job With Bayern. They Used To Have Gourcuff, And They Still Have Pablo Hernandez And Bolat And They Have Chamakh, Suarez, Marcano, Manuel Fernandes And Diego.

Shame He Got Banned. I Used To Love The Banter! Imagine He Was Still Here! 3 SMFA Champs Cup Spots, And 4 Germany Managers Lol :D

Good Ole Days :P[/quote']

Yeah, have you noticed how Liverpool manager hasn't logged in? Just 5 more days and the Liverpool go on job offer so, hopefully, a forumer can get them and give this thread a real bump. I believe the account used to be Kuldeep's but I think he passed it on, looking forward to seeing who gets the Liverpool job and if I get the offer, I don't think I will take it.

Yeah' date=' have you noticed how Liverpool manager hasn't logged in? Just 5 more days and the Liverpool go on job offer so, hopefully, a forumer can get them and give this thread a real bump. I believe the account used to be Kuldeep's but I think he passed it on, looking forward to seeing who gets the Liverpool job and if I get the offer, I don't think I will take it.[/quote']

Yes, They Were Kuldeeps. But Unfortunatley He Gave The account To Someone Else. Talented Squad To.

Im Just Hoping I Dont Get The Offer :o

I Dont Want It Because I Will Accept :(

Iniesta, Torres, Chiellini And David Silva Is To Hard To Resist.

But I Really Dont Want To Leave Schalke. I Am Really Happy With The Squad. And Another Thing About The Liverpool Is The Setup Isnt That Active, So It Would Be Hard To Get Good Deals For The High Rated Players. And They Are Twentieth. And Germany The League To be In! :P

But It Would Be Nice To Have A Forumer In the League.

That Offer Better NOT Be Coming To Me! :o

Tranfer News:

After Their Transfer Bans, Tamir Cohen And Clark Carlisle Will Be Allowed To Leave. Carlisle For 4 Mill And Cohen For 6 Mill.(Is That Fair?) Im Happy With Currently Injured James Milner's Rating Increase, But I Was Hoping Ramsey Would Get 87, But 86 Is Better Than Nothing :). Ramsey Will NOT Leave Schalke!

Bundesliga Shock's.

Tonight In The Bundesliga, 2 Big Teams Were Cheated Of All 3 Points In The Final 5 Minutes. Hamburger Conceded A Goal In The 89th Minute To Draw 1-1, And Schalke After Some Poor Defending Conceded 2 Goals, One On 85 And The Other On The 88th Minute. Phillip Thomas Had This To Say, "Our Defence Fell Asleep." "They Should Have Kept The Ball Instead Of Hoofing It Up The Field Every Time They Received It." "They Could Have Won That Game In The 89th Minute To, But Luckily For Us Their Player Hit It Over The Bar From A Few Yards Out." "We Will Definitley Be Working On Our Defending.

180_1254930198.jpg

Ajax tonight continued their great form after a 2-0 win at NAC Breda saw them go just 5 points behind leaders AZ Alkmaar who suffered a shocking 2-1 defeat to the hands of FC Groningen. Ajax face second place FC Utrecht next game as a win over their title chasing rivals could send them just 1 point behind 2nd place, exciting stuff in the Dutch league.

In other news after his rise, Thomas Vermaelen has been told he could leave Ajax if the right deal comes in for the Belgian full back. Jake has come out tonight and released the following statement "Thomas is a very talented player and after being at Ajax all his career he feels a change is needed. I have made him availible for now as and if the right offer comes in we will have to consider the full backs future. Please message me on my profile if you wish to do a deal, thanks."