Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Maybe A New Thread Could Help A Bit. Keep The Active Away From The Old.

Maybe We Could All Ask Munt To Just Quit And Keep All Of His Other Teams. Boscaneros Is Already In The Setup' date=' So Atleast He Wont Get Them.

Any Other Suggestions?

But We Do Have 5 People I Suppose. Jake, DanG, LinkinP and chewis (;)) And Me.[/quote']

i am utrecht mind is what i said look at my sig

I don't mind what thread we post in.. just we best sort it soon or this one is gonna be full up of spam. :o:p

Ok, Delete All Posts People! Discuss In The Group Thingy!

Karlsruher SC 3 - 3 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (1 - 1)

-----------------

M.FRANZ 44

C.TIMM 53

B.BOSKOVIC 72

-----------------

M.BOSELLI 23

S.ALEX SILVA 68

G.KARADENIZ 83

Hamburger draw away at unmanaged Karlsruher, but at the final whistle discovered that 2nd placed Werder Bremen had been beaten 5-0 away at inconsistent Bayern Munich, so the lead is now 5 points with only 3 games remaining, Hamburger are also better off on the goal diff front to the tune of 13 goals, but as tonight's result has shown, anything can still happen in the next 3 games.

Player news: Mladen PETRIC is now out for 9 days with a DEAD LEG :eek: (the big girl's blouse!)

Holland_Logo_League.png

180_1254930198.jpg#Ajax 3-0 FC Volendam190_1194221051.gif

Ismael Aissati (53)

Alves da Silva Eduardo (65)

Urby Emanuelson (80)

emanuelson-112306-ajaxnl.jpg

(Emanuelson with one of Ajax's goals tonight.)

Ajax tonight made it just 3 points off top of the league after a 3-0 at home against bottom of the league FC Volendam. After a very quiet first half the team talk done some good after Ajax wen't 1-0 ahead just after 8 minutes after coming out after the break, a through ball by Eduardo was met on the half volley by 21 year old Ismael Aissati who put Ajax 1-0 up in the Amsterdam Arena. Ajax then doubled their lead on the 65th minute after Croatian Eduardo capitalising on a bad mistake in the Volendam defence and the Croatian brillantly slotted home he's 11th of the season. Emanuelson then sealed the victory on the 80th minute, a good move down the left was whipped in by Emanuelson and as it deflected the ball swerved in and dipped over Verhoeven in the Volendam goal. The win see's Ajax close in top of the league FC Utrecht by 3 points and with Ajax facing 2nd place AZ Alkmaar next game, a win for Ajax could send them 2nd and pile the pressure on FC Utrecht, more news to come on this matter.

schalke.gif

Schalke Move Up To 3rd!

Schalke Went Into The Game Tonight At The Borussia-Stadium Against Borussia Monchengladbach Hoping For A Win.

KICK-OFF:

The Action Started Early On In The Game With Edin Dzeko Doing Exactly What A Centre-Forward Should Do, Score. He Ran Onto A Motta Through Ball And Thumped It As Hard As He Could Into The Top-Right Corner Of Villapando's Net. Just 7 Minutes Later, Michel Bastos Made It 2-0, After A Piece Of Pure Genius And He Showed Great Composure To Finish The Move Off. The Next Big Moment In The Game Was Him Again, Michel Bastos, Who Picked Up The Ball After A Huge Mix Up In The Middle Of The Pitch And He Ran Through The Middle Of The Pitch, And Confidently Slammed The Ball Past The Advancing Keeper. After A Late Lunge On Bastos, Samsonov Received A Yellow. The Last Bit Of Action In The First Half Came From In-Form Edin Dzeko, Who Scored What The Comentator Described As An Amazing Goal.

HALF-TIME SCORE: Borussia Monchengladbach 0 - 4 Schalke.

Dzeko Quickly Completed His Hat-Trick In The 55th Minute After He Skillfully Ran Past Borussia's 2 Centre-Backs And Slotted The Ball Through The Keeper's Legs. "Megs!" The Away Fans Screamed. The Only Downer For Schalke Came In The 78th Minute, Who Prevented Consigli From Getting A Clean Sheet.

FINAL SCORE: Borussia Monchengladbach 1 - 5 Schalke.

14540_1260982236.jpg13754_1260974180.jpg

Dzeko And Bastos Stole The Show Tonight.

Only GD keeping the Scousers in the relegation zone now.

Jack, you trying to throw this title away? I'm gonna have to help you out by sorting out Tottenham aren't I (Probably jinxed myself now :P)

Torres, Iniesta, Chiellini, Silva, Carragher, Skrtel etc etc all available for P/ex deals.

Only GD keeping the Scousers in the relegation zone now.

Jack' date=' you trying to throw this title away? I'm gonna have to help you out by sorting out Tottenham aren't I (Probably jinxed myself now :P)

Torres, Iniesta, Chiellini, Silva, Carragher, Skrtel etc etc all available for P/ex deals.[/quote']

It was probably silly of me to think that by beating you and Arsenal I had got the hard bit out of the way :o

Oh well i very rarely win anything easily.... :)

I haven't decided whether I want you to stay up or not yet ;)

It was probably silly of me to think that by beating you and Arsenal I had got the hard bit out of the way :o

Oh well i very rarely win anything easily.... :)

I haven't decided whether I want you to stay up or not yet ;)

I don't mind adding a Div 2 honour to my name, but would much rather have that Div 1 title next season ;). Especially after the first season where we didn't get to finish off our little race.

I CBA Doing A Match Report Tonigh, Eventhough I Won 5-2.

Bastos (3), Dzeko (1) And Canella (1) Getting The Goals B)

Stay 3rd, With Hoffenheim Up My Backside Just 2 Goals Behind And Level On Points.

With Just 2 Games Left, I Swear I Am Going To Throw The Lead Away, Its Definatley Going To Happen!

I CBA Doing A Match Report Tonigh' date=' Eventhough I Won 5-2.

Bastos (3), Dzeko (1) And Canella (1) Getting The Goals B)

Stay 3rd, With Hoffenheim Up My Backside Just 2 Goals Behind And Level On Points.

With Just 2 Games Left, I Swear I Am Going To Throw The Lead Away, Its Definatley Going To Happen![/quote']

You can still over take me lol but giving up on the league title yet!! Just need Gary to lose his last two league games and for me to win mine!! Been a great end to the season.

No more overtime for me so I be able to do match reports after this week :)

Hamburger SV 3 - 1 Borussia Mönchengladbach

Half Time: (1 - 0)

-----------------------

G.KARADENIZ 9

G.HOARAU 58, 60

-----------------------

S.LEANDRO ALMEIDA 71

Hamburger win at home, but Werder Bremen still applying the pressure, but with two games to go Hamburger know a point should secure the title due to the superior goal difference, unless Werder Bremen go goal crazy.

Next up a tricky away game at Eintracht Frankfurt.

Oh FGS Gary, Ill Face You Again! Got You In The Quarters Of The German Cup :o.

So Far, (3 Matches, 2 League 1 German Shield) We Have Drawed 0-0 Twice,

(Shield And League) And 1-1 (League). AAH! :P

Oh FGS Gary' date=' Ill Face You Again! Got You In The Quarters Of The German Cup :o.

So Far, (3 Matches, 2 League 1 German Shield) We Have Drawed 0-0 Twice,

(Shield And League) And 1-1 (League). AAH! :P[/quote']

Our teams must be closely matched, maybe another penalty shoot out like the Shield ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Hannover 96 manager here had a grate run with them been here for 8 games took them from 8th with no good player to 3rd with grate protentil and hope to win last game and get them back to div 1 in germany managed to sign Gaël Kakuta he played 4 games now and is doing ok good luck to all in the final games.

Lose 6-4 Away At Dortmund To Move Down To 4th With One Game Left. I AM Really Angry With That Result! :mad: 1 Point Behind Paul Booth's Hoffenheim.

Guest MR. HAMMER

1 game left still 3rd come on this is silly only need 1 point and them to loss as i have a better gd with Hannover 96 anyone got a 86+ under 29 for under 10m